Designers » F-H » Oriental Floral « Groups

Guilty Gucci for women

Guilty Gucci for women Videos Guilty Gucci for women Videos
Guilty Gucci for women Pictures Guilty Gucci for women Pictures Guilty Gucci for women Pictures

Guilty is the new Gucci fragrance that will be available from September 2010. It is designed for the glamorous, daring, brave, and very sexy girls who like to party and enjoy themselves. The face of the advertising campaign is Evan Rachel Wood, singer and actress.

Gucci Guilty contains the notes of mandarin, pink pepper, peach, lilac, geranium, amber and patchouli.

Available as 30, 50 and 75 ml EDT.

Mandarin Orange Pink Pepper

Bondage L'Affaire

Guilty Fragrance Reviews

kristinejane
kristinejane

this is a straight up baby powder/diaper scent to me. :( Sucks.. coz the bottle is hotttt

sarahcaron
sarahcaron

Am I the only one that picks up figs in Guilty? For the first 30 minutes of wearing this one all I smell is figs, but it a good way... I would call this a very sexy scent with a soft floral dry down.

ira.singhal
ira.singhal

This is a very mild, soft, close-to-skin fragrance. I've done 6 sprays, albeit small ones, and even then only I can smell it. It's cool weather here and I am loving the strong Lilac base. It's very elegant and unbelievably pretty. Something I would wear to special occasions but mainly during the daytime. You could even wear this to office but I think it's too pretty to waste on work! In general this is a soft, beautiful floral with just a hint of spice and patchouli to make it deeper. Lovely for daytime. You can't go wrong with this! I just hope it lasts on me since something with this small a silage generally doesn't!
Update- Lasted more than 8 hours on skin!! And more than 18 hrs on clothes!

halona1
halona1

Spicy and full of patchouli, that would fit me! That's what i thought at first spray. So elegant but noticeable. If i could wear it! Totally headache. Guilty has same effect on me as Chance, J'adore and most of fashionable classics. It's not meant for me to smell like a lady. Lol. But you can buy it as a gift bravely, i think everyone can use it if not daily, than on special occasions.

MissRen02
MissRen02

Beautifully blended...wait for the dry-down!! Peach and orange blossom in the application, or is it mandarin...idk, but then the white flowers of the heart develop, then a powdery, amber finish that lasts. It is understated on me, which I love, still can't figure out why they named it Guilty...seems more of a good girl fragrance, as others have noted. I rarely can sense each layer of the fragrance as it develops as keenly as I do with Guilty...it makes me pay attention to it as it matures on my skin. Sillage and projection are good, I've gotten many compliments and I have the eau de toilette...so, I say this one is a worthwhile experience...I'm a big fan of gucci parfums in general...

xo.samanthajane
xo.samanthajane

I didn't mind this perfume, although it does smell similar to quite a few other fragrances. For the price, I think people would be better off buying a cheaper fragrance with similar notes. It's longevity and sillage weren't great either.

clara14142
clara14142

What can I say? This smells like money. Before I get into this too much I will preempt the review by saying that if you are looking for a one of a kind, avant garde, ambiguous, elusive fragrance, this is not it. Those of us who love this perfume readily admit that and have nothing to hide. Move along.

HOWEVER when it comes to unabashedly sexy, come hither perfumes, I strive for discernment. Don't even get me started on Flowerbomb--I hate it. I haven't fuxed with Paco Rabbanne, Opium, or Poison, and I generally really don't care for in your face, over the top perfumes that try way too hard to be sexy. Even more disturbing is when people wear these perfumes to completely inappropriate locations such as class or the office. Girl. Chill!

Anyway, I concede that everyone needs a perfume version of a freakum dress, and this is the one for me. I like it because it's not over the top sweet (in fact I wouldn't really describe it as sweet at all), rather, notes of leather and lilac come to the fore, according to my nose. I wear this only in the colder months when I'm going to a party, a club, or on a hot date ;) Projection and silage are very good. People will be able to smell it off you and [men] will tell you you smell really good. Expensive smelling but not (ridiculously) slutty! *driver roll up the partition please...*

KDJ
KDJ

Every time I smell this fragrance, I instantly pick up a powdery scent that reminds me very much of baby powder (or how Gigi Gorgeous likes to call it- "an expensive, luxurious baby powder"). I just love the composition of this fragrance and it intrigues me every time I spray it on. Guilty by Gucci is definitely a keeper for me.

ArtzGirl
ArtzGirl

In less than 8 hours of wear, two handsome men have wistfully looked at me and told me that they really like the perfume that I'm wearing! If this isn't a good "test" - then I don't know what is!

My nose must be blown out from smelling a lot of perfumes - I can't really pick up much from this one as I spray it on my wrists - but other people can smell it, and they really like this on me.

Or, this could be one of those fragrances that blends so well with my personal chemistry that I can't even smell it. These tend to be the perfumes that I really like - and the ones that others like on me. I have this same type of thing with Beautiful by Estee Lauder. I can't even smell what this smells like on me, but other people LOVE it!

pinnock22
pinnock22

If anybody has a bottle of this they don't want in the UK please inbox me x

Odelia
Odelia

Love it so much! but I am sad cause the lasting power just sucks and silage is not wow either. I wanted to buy the intense version but it is slightly different. Isn't this EDT EDP difference in perfumes annoying or what??? I want an EDP that smells JUST LIKE the EDT just that it last much longer and projects like crazy:))

ngkate823728
ngkate823728

Definitely a horny scent.

stacey_nay
stacey_nay

I have a small spray decant bottle of Gucci Guilty, but I love the disco diva gold bottle of the real deal.

On first spray, I get lots of powdery lilacs, reminiscent of old-fashioned perfumed talc. I actually really enjoy this smell. Then, I have to echo the previous review and say that I get lots of deep, dark, subtly sweet plum (although this is not a listed note). The fruity softness is cut by the bright pink pepper. Later, I get a base of resinous amber and refined, clean patchouli. Overall, I find Gucci Guilty a warm and cozy smell, perfect for Autumn or Winter.

I experience moderate sillage and find that it is reasonably long-lasting on my skin. And yes - Gucci Guilty smells LOTS like Avon City Rush (which unfortunately does not last nearly as long - but it is much cheaper!).

sarage
sarage

My first impression is: lots of ripe, juicy plums. I even see the color purple. (I sometimes see a color in perfume, not the one in the bottle but the image the scent creates.)
Ok, it doesn't have plums, I'm not very good at recognizing notes yet! But it is a juicy, warm scent. Why do I feel it is more cozy and warm than 'guilty'? I don't like names such as guilty or envy: negative feelings.

I do like the fragrance itself and the bottle is very unique. This is a scent of fall, a scent for those long, dark evenings. This would not be my office scent. I'd use this in free time, in the evenings especially.

chester
chester

I like this, but it doesn't really stand out when you're shopping for a scent and smelling a lot of different fragrances. It also disappears in about 5 minutes on me. I think my skin eats perfume.

Snicole82
Snicole82

I received a sample from Sephora. It's okay, but nothing I would purchase. The Dryden smells like a diaper on me

nugrahartowinsu
nugrahartowinsu

i love this scent , very sensual, luxury and glamour. good sillage and longevity, not too strong but enough sexy. the bottle design is unique and classy with color of gold.
i bought this perfume for my mom and she loves it.

agnesabell
agnesabell

Lovely floral oriental fragrance. Love the ad, the bottle, but the scent is very ordinary. From the advertising, I imagine it will be a sexy, seductive and 'expensive smell' fragrance. But when I try it.. it's not dissapointing, but just ordinary, nothing special. It's feminine and modern. The longevity and the sillage is moderate. Nice for everyday or night out scent.

johanna.lindholm
johanna.lindholm

It's a really nice scent. It has the lilac, the pink pepper, patchouli, amber, some peach. It appears soft powdery, floral and soft spicy on my skin. It's not a groundbreaking scent, but I sure enjoy wearing it every once in a while.

boutonstendres
boutonstendres

The patchouli and pepper in Gucci Guilty immediately evoke other fruitchouli scents that are marketed as sexy and powerful. You know the ones: they contain patchouli or pepper or both and are some variation of oriental. However, unlike most skunky fruitchoulis, Gucci Guilty has an elegant, softly spicy heart of lilac, peach and sandalwood.

I like it a lot for something that contains both pepper and patchouli, which in my opinion are overused in recent perfumery. Gucci Guilty is not quite as good *per se* at exuding dominance as Black Orchid and Black Crystal but GG is shoulders above florientals like Euphoria and Flowerbomb both in quality and tone.

maremaree
maremaree

I really dont know why is it called Guilty as it has nothing to do with that. I WOULD call it innosence because it remi ds me on a pure and beautiful woman. It is sexy,but not that kind of dirty sexy,but pure sexy. I would reccomand it to loyal and honest people.

kittybobmeowpants
kittybobmeowpants

i love this fragrance. it's not too floral, kind of cologne-ish which i LOVE. it's just gorgeous. i only have a mini but i might need to get a bigger bottle. it's just soft and sexy... mmmmm!

Treacherous
Treacherous

Let's see, how to describe this fragrance…well, it's weird. The opening is not that inviting, then the heart is a bit better, it has an unusual addictive warmth to it, even though it smells kinda soapy. I don't hate this perfume, but I don't like enough to buy it. It's very unusual, I've sprayed it a few times and wore it over a few days, but can't say it's my favourite. I do like fragrances that have a point of difference to them, however, this one just doesn't do it for me.

Kayse
Kayse

I've heard a lot of you mention a 'diaper accord' and thought it was funny and also also a little crazy untill I tried Gucci guilty. P-you! This stuff stinks!

BUT, the bottle is just so sexy and disco, I gave it to my sister and she smells perfect in it, so at least I'm enjoying it on her!

ellina1984

This is my review for Avon City Rush, which I find to be a complete dupe for gucci Guilty, so I copy my review here, too, with a few changes, for anyone who might be interested:

There's a fruity note in the beginning- probably plum, although I can also smell peaches. Not fresh peaches, but some kind od peach oil, though the feeling is not oily. There's a woody undertone, and some kind of sweet spice, vaguely bringing to mind cinnamon. At this stage it is ever so slightly sweet.

After a few minutes this becomes very pleasantly sweet. It is a sweetness evocative of both fruit and florals. There's some kind of musk, and vanilla, too, and a very welcome powderiness. Very pretty, elegant and inoffensive.

The drydown is nicely sweet, and I smell vanilla and benzoin, grounded but a very discreet and not-at-all-dirty patchouli.

All in all, this is elegantly sweet, and could fall into the "your skin, but better" category in the drydown. ideal for office use, or for those times when you don't feel like making a statement with your perfume. This behaves well in the heat, too.

ellina1984

This smells to me exactly (and I do mean exactly) like Avon City Rush. I like it.

CarmendyNola
CarmendyNola

The success of this creation is the fragrance itself, which is sultry and and has a subtle floral backdrop. The floral is actually so subtle that it could be unisex, and Guilty Pour Homme has similar notes. The pink pepper and patchouli bring out the clean, sharp freshness I love in modern scents. The bottle is fabulous as I love Gucci in general. Unfortunately it's longevity is honestly less than an hour on me, which is disappointing. The aroma left behind is barely-there, lackluster and miles from the beautiful place it starts. Guilty is a good scent to throw in your clutch before a long night out, as you can spritz it on while retouching your lipgloss and by the time you get back to the fun it will smell pleasantly worn and not like you just doused yourself in fragrance. Verdict is I'll happily finish the bottle I have and try the intense in hopes for some depth and longevity.

Celina96
Celina96

For me it's just too spicy

cheriebeary73
cheriebeary73

Just picked up a sample from Sephora and tried today. When I first spray it, I love the scent. Probably for the first 20 minutes I like it. Then the dry down turns something kind of strange. It kind of smells nice, but with a hint of b/o to it. I know sounds weird, but that is the best way I can describe it. Almost smells like you had a nice perfume on, then went running or worked out and sweated really bad and now a body sweat odor mixing in. Almost a bit suffocating. Bummer because I immediately put on my want list after first spritz, then an hour later removed it! I have smelled this on someone before, and on her it smells gorgeous!

piluna
piluna

Ok so this was not what I Expected. This has a very floral and class to it. The way it smells on me. A very good pleasent perfume. Not overpowering, but with good lasting power. Perfect for summer.

Morrigaan
Morrigaan

This scent is pretty sexy, especially for a woman in her early 20's. I do definitely smell the pink pepper! Lovely bottle for a lovely perfume.

cmlee22
cmlee22

Okay... just about NO perfume lasts very long on my skin unless it's old lady perfume.

However, this perfume smells wonderful. I will just keep my mini in my purse and reapply. Love it!

Lybarra118
Lybarra118

This was, sadly, extremely disappointing. I don't really have much more to say about it. A synthetic peach scent at first spray and then gone in 20 minutes - not exaggerating.
I received a nice size decant of this from a very nice SA at Macy's, and I've tried it at least five times, all ending in the same result.

Grrrrrrr...

mishykissy
mishykissy

This starts off great with lilacs and peaches yum and then it just goes downhill from there. I don't know if it's the pepper or patchouli or both but they overpower the whole thing all the way to the dry down. The lingering note is quite synthetic smelling and not pleasant.

torkwan
torkwan

This has easily become one of my favorite perfumes-I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I can wear this all year round and it feels appropriate. It's SO sexy that when you wear this out at night, you'll definitely feel like a vixen. But when you wear it during the day, you'll feel like a modern, classy woman. I constantly get compliments on it, it's THAT beautiful. Obviously, you don't need to douse yourself in it-it's pretty strong with 3 sprays, but I find that it fades rather quickly (4 hours max on me, in cool weather) so reapplying is always good. (Can you tell I just love this perfume?)

Lilac and pink pepper are predominant, and the peach notes balances the patchouli and amber notes extremely well. So modern, yet classic. Mature, yet youthful. My best friend, who HATES strong scents and seems to be allergic to every scent actually loves this, seeing as she used a good 1/4 of my bottle. Try it-you won't regret it!

Whiteclimax
Whiteclimax

I agree. It is a mature scent, not for teenagers. Is nice but not extraordinary.
A little sweet but you can wear during the day

AriaW
AriaW

I like the top notes most, it's sparkling like the bottle. I think it is a mature scent, not for teenagers. But there is something in it that sort of bothering me I'm not quite sure what it is...I would not wear it in summer. My nose like in Spring.

ShroomRavioli
ShroomRavioli

Wow is all I can say. It's a gorgeous smell. Very delicate, womanly, and the flowery, peachy smell is just perfect for me.

victoria.mei1992
victoria.mei1992

Very orange spicy, real alien luminescence, but at drydown has also soapiness, like old soap. Not worth money.What's happened with gucci??? I liked, Rush 2, Eau de parfum II, and this homme cologne orange spiciness is so banal... I can't stand it.

Someone that loves parfum
Someone that loves parfum

The first time I smelled the parfum was at the airport and i really love it so I decided to buy it because it smell really nice like peach and roses, now that i have been wearing it for 2 weeks I have realized 2 things : It stays in my skin for a lot of time aprox 12 to 15 hours
And the second one is that after 1 hour of putting it it smells kind of like playdoh, It doesnt bothers me but I think its really wierd, definitely I love it but if I have to give a punctuation it will be 8/10, because the play doh smell doesnt really convice me
Anyway its a nice, soft, playful and also for young people parfum
But if you want a different smell with a lot of notes and that not smells like play doh try hipnotic poison eua de sensualle ; it is also playful , and it is better than this, I dont regret buying gucci guilty but I think it is more for wearing it on school or in work, for parties, dates and other things try hypnotic poison by dior you wont regret it

fiverosestea
fiverosestea

it smells like the inside of Macy's to me..
its a good smell.... but its just.. weird that it smells like Macy's to me.

Ahlamsarah
Ahlamsarah

It was a gift from my best friend, and Oh I'm lucky :D
It's elegantly powdery with strong sillage and longevity, I'm in LOVE.

Ana81
Ana81

I liked it so I bought it. Now I don't like it. Something about it doesn't smell right on me. It's just sitting there. Among the ones I'll give away soon.

antswife

One of my favorites. Smells elegant, the scent reminds me of exspensive soaps.

Inventress
Inventress

I was not impressed by Gucci's Guilty advertisements. They made the fragrance seem like it was catering to adolescent interests. It falls into all the regular olfactory categories ubiquitous today: floral, fruity, sweet... It wouldn't be worth a mention, but its subtle, yet tenacious and well-developed scent lend it a winning edge.

Guilty starts out as a sweet floral, but loosens its sugariness considerably. The pink pepper top note lends a rosy tone to the composition. Peach gives it a skin-like feel. Lilac lends it a clean, floral, very feminine appeal and a soapy quality. Patchouli in the base notes lends it a slightly sweet, dark egde, but, suffocated by florals, it's magic is lost. Despite how well blended this fragrance is, the high-pitched florals humming over the lost patchouli conjures grandmotherly associations, but that is only my perception. Overall, Guilty is a smooth perfume that lasts about 5 hours - amazing for such a subtle scent. It radiates within about 15 centimetres.

I applaud the quality of Guilty, but personal tastes crave a more brooding, deeper, or layered scent. If you are looking for a modern fruity floral with a twist, however, do try it.

leohbarros
leohbarros

Perfume realmente exquisito para mujer , mi novia lo probó en un stand de Gucci y la verdad , Wooau! que fragancia

artemiss
artemiss

I really like this line. All of the notes work on me. This one creates the perfect blend of warm, spicy and floral.
The top notes are very 'clubby': a bright fruity opening that feels a little young for the over 30 crowd, so I put it on at home well before I leave.
The middle brings out the warm and spicy notes, notching up the sophistication.
It's the end where I smell the patchouli and lilac,a sensual combo that makes me think of warm spring nights bringing the scent of lilacs in though an open bedroom window...

glambert
glambert

I know not everyone is crazy about this perfume. But this is my perfect party/going out scent! It is the perfect balance of nice florals and naughty spices. If you're like me, and normally go for floral perfumes because you find spicier scents too overbearing try this one and you might be pleasantly surprised.

Miriana93
Miriana93

It does not smell guilty at all. It's a sweet innocent smell which I happen to love. It reminds me of Nina Ricci's L'Eau. I love them both equally. I was expecting something very sexy but it wasn't naughty sexy, its sweet sexy. It's just a fruity sweet smell. I would love to own a bottle of this, it would make me feel so good.

eik0san
eik0san

Nice, soft and feminine, but fades away too qucikly and doesn't work well with cold weather.

tijgetje
tijgetje

Lovely and sensual parfum but in a innocent kind of way to me.... so I wear this parfume at daytime to because it's light. I can smell the lilac and something warm I think the geranium. The bottle is gold wich I find hard to resist :-0 overall a beautyful scent but the name is misplaced in my opion.

pravda48
pravda48

Is it just me or is this THE faintest perfume of all time?? It's so hard to detect much of anything! Wow, is my nose not working today or is it so faint...?

EDIT another day: ok my nose must've been over stimulated that day and become desensitized. I get a very tangy-sweet lilac now (lots of peach being providing the tang) and a warm/gentle spice sort of vibe from the pink pepper and a touch of geranium.

Not getting much amber/patch at this point (20mins in).
For me this is definitely LILAC dominant w/ tangy sweetness. Want to analyze it better but I'm in public so don't want to look like a weirdo repeatedly sniffing myself ;)

(2.5 hrs in) wow I REALLY like this now!! Seriously I don't know what was up w/ my nose that first time. It was also from a different sample though so maybe it'd gone 'off'. Anyway this is such a feminine, pretty scent! Sillage is decent and lasting is so far so strong.

Pleasantly surprised! Also no, nothing about this would inspire me to commit any 'guilty' acts, but it's a very lovely scent.

JeanieJeanie
JeanieJeanie

"Guilty"? Um, hardly.
This isn't unpleasant, in fact it's pretty nice smelling, but it's definitely not the powerful perfume you'd expect with a name like that.
Why not rename it "Goody"? (-as in goody two-shoes)?

MikaylaCrosby
MikaylaCrosby

Seductive and mysterious yet strangely comforting... I feel very womanly and enticing when I wear this. I would say this scent smells like a floriental. A bit spicy musky and floral mixed together. I first clicked "like" for this fragrance, but after wearing it a few more times, I changed it to "love." This is a sensual warm slightly smoky scent that seems the gentlemen would enjoy. I haven't been around many males lately, so I can't know for sure, but I'd be willing to bet I am right on with that assumption. My best friend who happens to be a male rated it a 7.5-8/10. The only perfumes he gives 10's to are Very Sexy and Egyptian Goddess by Auric Blends, so giving it an 8 is a big deal.

Eirlys
Eirlys

This perfume is warm and a little bit spicy. This is perfect to use in the evening or at night because of the spicy notes. It's also very chic and sophisticated. I feel like the women who wear this must be confident, intelligent, and very independent. Definitely not innocent, but I don't think the name "Guilty" is suitable though.

Gucci Guilty is my first grown-up scent. I usually buy fresh/clean/floral scents, but after smelling this, I thought "I don't have anything like this" and bought it on the spot. However, I only wear this when I need to feel confident/mature, usually I would reach for the lighter fragrances. Maybe I would appreciate it more when I become more mature.

This lasts 5-6 hours on me, and the scent becomes more floral and less spicy the longer it is on my skin. By the 5th hour, I think it turns into a floral scent almost completely, with only a hint of the spicy note.

The design of the bottle is awesome, and the gold color makes it look even more expensive on my shelf.

Hellita
Hellita

Gucci Guilty, I've been eyeing you in the store for a while now, because you smell very pleasant. You're not over the top floral, but floral in a soft and delicate way. People often say that you're a sexy fragrance, but to me you're more sexy in a shy way. Almost as if you don't show your sexiness to each and everyone, but you definately leave traces that lingers for those who try you on. I can't wait to make you mine so that I can wear you both day and night.

Yay me
Yay me

Feminine seductive sexy classy gucci woman . So strong and sensual at same time .this is one of my fav I hav ever wear .very creative so as the shape of the bottle .

On my skin it is strong orient, a bit too heavy, cloying, overpowering. I think I could wear it, but sometimes it could be quite tiring. Actually, Oriental Floral family is one of my favorites, especially in wintertime. However, I think perfume shall not be obtrusive in any way, can't make you feeling tired of them.
Gucci Guilty includes risky connection between spices and lilac, as the dominant note. On the one hand, it makes this scent warm and cosy, but on the other hand, makes it very powerful.
Power and guilt?:)

rosagarcia163

So I tried this perfume at Macy's and Ulta to make sure it wasn't a stale perfume I just so happened to have smelled. I must say I am dissapointed in this perfume , but I also dont want you to be disscouraged from trying it. It deffinetly smells GOOD but on my skin it is EXTREMLY faint. So faint I could barely smell it, from what I could smell it did smell good citrusy. If you get this perfume as a gift you should be happy because it is expensive and it does smell good, just for me personally I like deeper stronger scents. I have a feeling that this perfume would fit better on someone who has oily skin.

jessbug

My success rate with Gucci Guilty depends heavily on my skin chemistry. When my skin cooperates, Guilty is lovely: the epitome of classy daytime perfumes of this decennium. When my skin chemistry is off (or maybe it's my nose), Guilty is a bit screechy and sharp, and generic and bland because of it.

I haven't found out why Guilty sometimes works and sometimes bombs on me. Am I the only one who has this issue with this fragrance? None of my other perfumes are this unpredictable on me...

peppermint_07
peppermint_07

It was definitely the stunning gold bottle that caught my attention. I sprayed it on my skin and got a pleasant burst of citrus with some spiciness. As I walked around the mall, I got tempting wafts of lilac and peach. And I knew that I had to buy a bottle, no matter the price.

Guilty may not be the sinful perfume that the campaign ads deem it to be, but it is nonetheless a well-made fragrance. Feminine and innocent. This is not, by any means, a standout, but the elegance lies in its subtlety.

UPDATE: After wearing it for about a month now, I detect a cloying soapiness in the dry down that I hadn't noticed before. And it's quite headache-inducing. Too bad, I wish the top notes could just stay forever.

Speirune
Speirune

I have just received a bottle of this (along with a bottle of L de Lolita Lempicka) and I am very disappointed. I ordered it blindly depending on the notes shown here (pink pepper and such) and I expected something more romantic and sexier, but I found it more than generic! It is just like every other cheap "above 25" perfume on the market with a little headache involved. "Soft spicy and sweet" labels are very misleading, this fragrance is just floral, nothing more; and I'm normally a floral scents woman, my signature is Bvlgari Omnia Amethyste, but this, it is not something I can pull off at the age of 27, maybe if I was 35 or older... maybe.

I think I will just try to pass it forward to my boyfriend if I think it would smell masculine on him. Will come back and edit this if it works!

Edit: It smelled like tea & spices on my boyfriend although it was "migraine is on the phone, it wants to speak with you"-fresh on me... So was too feminine on my boyfriend, was too fresh on me, totally unwearable for both of us.

It is advertised as urban party girl fragrance but to me it smells like morning in the garden full of lilacs at the seaside. Elegant but not in the modern-urban way.
It is a floral scent and fortunately it's not offensive at all. The drydown is really soft and lovely.
I like this scent very much but it might fade away quickly.
I don't see why it's named Guilty though.

bazil14
bazil14

my lady has this fragrance and it smells beautiful on her not everyone can pull this off its one of those fragrances that either suit you or dont so definatly try before you buy ladys suits mid 20s and radiates beautifully n cold weather and nights and oozes sexiness the middle shines the most with a peachy powdery comboif your confident enougj to pull this off then its a must buy

PurpleIris49
PurpleIris49

Guilty gave me a headache and on me, it wreaks. It was an expensive mistake, and I gave it away to a friend. At first it smelled like lilacs (yummy) and then BAM! It was like listening to ten bands playing different songs at the same time. Nothing quite comes together. Where is that base note?

Thurea
Thurea

This scent is THE perfect, modern, heavy evening perfume - it's undeniably sexy and intoxicating. I've smelled two other GUCCI perfumes in the past and wasn't impressed, so when I received this as a sample, I figured I wouldn't like it. So, so wrong I was. Directly from the bottle, it's slightly soapy, generic and super strong, but that dry down is magical. The lilac with the peppery notes and the hint of something juicy and sweet - it creates a lovely, sultry floral. It's a tiny, tiny bit more generic than my bottle of Givency Hot Couture, but as for evening fragrances, this is a tough rival. There's something candy-like about how addictive it is. It's one of those where you can't help sniffing your wrist over and over. And yet, it has to be said, labeling this as solely an evening fragrance would be such a shame. With it's moderate sillage and hint of sweetness, I think it makes an appropriate day fragrance as well. Floral lovers: Do NOT pass on this one.

ledavis727
ledavis727

If I hadn't received this perfume as a gift I don't think it would be in my collection. It is a pretty non-descript scent, quite fresh and slightly spicy with some flowers thrown in there but nothing really exciting or new. For some reason once it dried, on my skin I could get quite a prominent liquorice/fennel smell. It's not altogether a bad perfume but I usually only wear it if I just feel like wearing something inoffensive and light, usually to the office.

mad.kat.96
mad.kat.96

Love the scent - starts strong with lots of pepper.. a warm fruity floral oriental.. I get manly peach lilac and amber.

Unfortunately it goes to a skin scent on me within a half hour and totally gone in under 2hrs.

I will enjoy my mini but wont repurchase only because of the poor lenght & sillage.

goldenlight83
goldenlight83

I love, love, love this one. I get compliments everytime I wear this. When you spray this it makes you feel like you and everything around you that you own is a million-dollars, that's just me tho'. Wonderfully blended notes and compliments each and every note.

mamamia
mamamia

Its name and those advertisements are too much for this perfume. Its quite innocent and i prefer to see innocent kind of advertisement for this fragrance cause this whole things dont match with scent.

qalupatra
qalupatra

SEXY smell!!!

Jovette Paquin
Jovette Paquin

I am disappointed! GG is very weak and don't last more than 30 minutes. And it has nothing special. My full bottle is ready to be swapped in Canada or US.

stacey.donovan
stacey.donovan

This is only a partial review, since I only smelled it on the strip. I love lilacs, but am not really sold on this. It reminded me quite a bit of Champs Elysees, which I don't hate but don't love.

The name "Guilty," the super-sweet, innocent scent, and the tacky bottle design seem to have nothing to do with one another. The dissonance puts me off from giving it another try.

polkadot27
polkadot27

It is actually really weak and close to the skin for the price and the name, i expected so much more from this, it has no oomph it has nothing special or magic about it, its rather bland in my opinion and it only lasts about 20 minutes on me, it is the type of fragrance that would not offend nor would it strike anyone over all i just find it dull and boring.

supernal light
supernal light

I kinda like this but it's so weak and only lasts a couple of minutes or so. Be better if they could add some intensity to give it some staying power. OK for daytime.

saintleegray
saintleegray

I consider this perfume either an evening scent or a crisp cool day scent. I can't pick out any individual notes, other than a kind of bittersweet cocoa, but it's not overwhelming. Everything comes together here, it's not heavy, but it's definitely noticeable, a very warm smell is how I think of it. It lasts for hours on me and all I need is a spray. Definitely sexy, and unlike any of my other perfumes.

omneya.iskander
omneya.iskander

Nice one, it's not a signature by any means. okay, not great.
you can't hate it, but also you wont fall in love with it.
moderate, soft, you must be within 2-3 feets range to sense it.

for me, Gucci lost the touch in this one.
it's very normal.

stephanie.hamrick

Like most fruity-patchouli-floral scents, this did weird things on my skin. The patchouli was too prominent for me to pull it off, and it had an unpleasant dirtiness on my skin. The staying power was decent, as was the sillage, but the scent itself did me no favors.

Jahzara
Jahzara

Wow ! This Perfume is awesome!
I received it once as a sample and decided that I have to get this. I spray this perfume at exactly 2.00pm yesterday and today it's still on my shirt! Don't know if other people can smell it but I do!
So it last very long and I didn't spray too much!

About the scent itself, gorgeous!
Normally I don't go for these type of scents , I like super sweet scents. But this is another kind of sweet.
Its sophisticated sweet and spicy!
Like it want to say something!
I won't be using this perfume everyday, but will keep it for business days, or a night out, a marriage etc.
So for special occasions, cause I don't want it to end!

UPDATE:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I spray this perfume on my husband ( just to test the silage) in the morning and I spray another perfume on me. We were together the whole day and the Gucci keeps smelling on him! Wow ! And it was only 2 sprays !
In the night I still was smelling it!
So if you want a perfume that you don't have to keep spraying, this one is the best!

blackw0lfx
blackw0lfx

i get floral, peach, and pepper at first. then it settles into a warm peppery floral with some peach every now and again. i think it could be worn during the day or night and fine for work. i will say it is a close to body fragrance, so i may end up buying the intense version.

Museumgal
Museumgal

This is so sweet and lovely I'm not sure why it's called guilty. The peach is sweet in the opening and the lavender is very true and lasting. The pepper adds a little sharp spice with the patchouli buoying everything up but its not overwhelming. It's a lovely floral but I think guilty would be stronger and have bolder notes.

minjun
minjun

I don't have enough words to say how much I love this perfume.
I'm a noobie in the perfume world, but after few years ( mainly adolescence and young adult age ) of fresh cucumber-y fragrances ( like tommy girl ) I grew up and started to experiment more.
When I tried this one, it was so different of what I was used to.
It blew my mind. Wouldn't recommend it to someone too young.
Nothing unusual and probably to most is quite average but I find it sexy and elegant at the same time, a bit strong at first maybe, but it fades away to a little spicy floral scent.
Shame it doesn't last for too long, but maybe that's because I get used to it. Don't know :/ I receive compliments when I wear it so I guess it leaves a trace.
I mainly use it at night outs and I can't associate a perfect season to it, as i think it goes well with both hot and cold weather.
I'm already on my 2nd bottle and I surely will buy it again !! It's that good!
It's not the sexy "sex-bomb" type ( like it was commercialized) but more like subtly sexy

sky74

The female model on the commercial is so NOT sexy! She is so "extremely good (never think of sex) girl next door" type, and not the sex bomb I would have expected from the nature of this commercial.

sorrythistaken
sorrythistaken

I do like this scent but recently i bought so many perfumes which i need to get through.So if anyone is interested in buying please PM me.Of course its authentic

celestialstar19
celestialstar19

At work I smelled this on two co-workers and it just smelled elegant, and clean. So I decided to get this for myself the minute I could. I left my box closed for some reason, put it away and finally opened it yesterday. I have been wearing it for the past two days.

I have to say that this is very discreet perfume. I have sprayed it twice right in front of my boyfriend and he has to lean in for the hug and kiss to get a wiff, no trails. The projection is not big on me, and it dissapeared within the hour of the spray but the dry down when I smell my wrist is a woodsy fresh baby powdery scent.

It starts off with a spicy, peppery, woodsy, orangy citrus, lilac. Then you can smell the peach or apricot, ambery patchouli. I have to say that I am impressed with the patchouli, I tend to run away with most fragances that have patchouli as a base because I fear it can be too loud and ruin most compositions shunning other components of fumes. With this scent there is harmony and freshness throughout. So much so that it unfolds into what reminds me of cleaning products for your bath room, or baby products or baby powder. All of you who mentioned this I was stunned because you surely are correct with what I am smelling. I know that it all sounds strange but it smells good and clean throughout perhaps its the lilac.

Now do I think this is sex bomb fragrance? It does not inspire anything sexy or sexually appealing in my humble opinion. I would describe this as too clean, soapy, light weak baby powder. At work I can see how this is a hit. Is this a safe fragrance? yes, very discreet atleast on my skin and I do agree that it is not very memorable. For me it inspires calm and peacefulness. In spite of everything, I enjoy this fragrance and wish it had better projection and lasting power.

I would also not buy into the add and smell this one and try it on before you buy. Not for a blind buy especially if you are expecting a vixen, vampy, lady. This would be more a calm, tranquil lady who is very clean and fresh.

sky74

Just bought it. It's amazing and it is my style exactly. It's sexy, not too sweet or girly, not heavy and has a lot of character. it's absolutely me, I am GUILTY as charged and I'm loving it!
P.S
The bottle is sooooooooo gorgeous!

perfumeaddiction
perfumeaddiction

The house of Gucci never disappoints. Even from years back I have always been a fan of Gucci fragrances. For starters the bottle is brilliant! Very eye catching and classy in a bold square shape. Guilty is a very feminine and sexy scent. This is not mature smelling at all - fun, vibrant, energetic and sexy all in one. The young and the old can wear it proudly it does not discriminate. As I type this I keep smelling my wrist. There is nothing offensive about Guilty. It's soft with a slightly floral sweet feminine scent. I can't quite explain it in words but nothing masculine to this one it is all woman. If your looking for a safe bet Gucci Guilty may be the one for you. Another reason why I love Gucci is the lasting power. Guilty has long lasting power so if your seeking a lighter scent that you need to re-spray often this one might not be for you. One spritz does the trick.

elmizakamarulzaman
elmizakamarulzaman

Oh My Gucci! The smell so good. I had it before and I bought it again. I love how elegant and yet strong energetic ladies I feel while spraying for night out. Totally recommended.

jessbug

OMG Gucci, stop it! I'm a poor student, I can't afford you AND normal food this month!

When I first sniffed GG in a department store I thought it was nice, but not worth the price tag. I recently got two 2ml samples of this, and it has grown on me fast. First of all, this is the most wearable lilac perfume I have ever worn. Hands down. It's like the most beautiful lilac soap on my skin. It smells the way lilacs do before you put your nose too close to the flower and it starts smelling kinda iffy (read: indolic). Second of all, I am part of the unevolved masses that love soapy and detergent-like perfumes, and this just smells clean! But without being clinical; there is real warmth in this. What I interpret as 'freshly washed' is probably the pink pepper, which always translates as 'girl-clean!' to my nose. The peach adds to the scent too, I didn't even recognize it at first because it smells lifelike; gentle and soft. Not like the screechy hard candy peach we too often get bombarded with in perfumes. GG dries down to a beautiful, warm powder on my skin, I even think the patchouli and the amber combine to resemble an incense note.

The only downside (aside from the price) is that longevity is not great. This lasts about 4 hours on my skin, which means I have to touch up throughout the day.

But, all in all, I love it :D

lyciumchld
lyciumchld

Guilty of failing to deliver!! I'm not sure what the problem is, perhaps my chemistry was off when I tried this frag the second time around, but all I smelled was suncreen lotion! The first sampling, by contrast, was pleasant-smelling enough, but there was nothing about Guilty to suggest anything the name implies.

yaneth♡m
yaneth♡m

Love the floral and oriental notes on this perfume. Its a very good fragrance I would use on a night out or when Im dressed up during the day. It is not however something I would use when I want to stand out. It is very unobtrusive and subtle. It does not stand up to its name or advertising since I couldn't wear it when I'm feeling sexy.

helenmanson
helenmanson

i just got this bottle and it arrived in the mail. at first i was like scared bec i ddnt review or read any reviews on it, but i just got in love with the gold bottle, and the fact that its gucci which i always love! when i tried it, at first i thought it was too strong .. and reminded me of gucci rush.. but after wards i realized its not as over powering.. and it smells sexy, sophisticated, and really good for night time! just one spray and it will make you smelling soooo good. :)

arrode
arrode

For some reason I was expecting this to smell like a sex-bomb perfume from the adverts and the name (Guilty?). It actually smells very tame! I was sniffing my tester card and feeling puzzled before I checked Fragrantica for the official notes list. I kept expecting the typical sensual notes, but was quite surprised at the notes listed.

Guilty does smell like lilac, pink pepper, peach, and very light patchouli to me. I can't say I really love this perfume though. Something about the combination of the notes I listed smells a little off to me. Lilac smells beautiful by itself, but combined with the others smells a little strange. It might smell different on my skin, but it wasn't my favorite. It might work well for others, but probably not for me.

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

This is the first Gucci perfume that i think smell good. And how good it smells!!! It is defenitly guilty of beeing such a wonderful scent that i love :)
The peach note in this makes it smell a bit like vanilla, because peach either smells like vanilla to me, or it smells like discustingly peach liquor. Almost sometimes it actually smells like peaches that you eat.
Got this a a bonus when i bought an other perfume :D

primaka
primaka

This is a great fragrance but if you want a cheaper alternative try unplugged by avon they are almost idenical.

timida88
timida88

Big boredom with nice try to be cheeky. Nothing to remember after few hours.

I agree completely with Radchick: There's nothing guilty about this lovely, creamy lilac fragrance. There's nothing aggressive either. A great Tea Party/Day wear/Wedding fragrance.

Gucci Guilty is very floral and clean smelling. There is nothing guilty going on here. This is quite inoffensive and lady like. The lilac is the strongest note, but there are greenish undertones here too so it is not like a single note lilac. Not very peppery to me, and the patchouli is barely there, but I really like this floral scent.

NataleeM
NataleeM

Usually I pick up peppery scents like crazy, which I hate, but I don't get pepper here. This is much lighter than I'd usually go for, but I am dying right now, the smell is so nice. It really is quite innocent as opposed to guilty! It smells realistically like my skin is that of a clean baby.... I LOVE IT! So addictive.

Update: I bought a full bottle, somehow it's not the same. No idea why. I'm sneezing all the time with it. Oh well.

Germany
Germany

I think it's beautiful. I was often tempted to buy it but then never did. It's fresh powdery clean yet warm. It's a harmless scent for every day. I am surprised of its name. It smells like fresh bathed babies. My girlfriend said once it smells like baby wipes. Anyways it's very innocent. Opposite of guilty. But very nice and safe.

hontapocasgreen
hontapocasgreen

Well, this fragrance is a tricky one for me. When I bought it, it was fairly cool weather (early spring). I tried it on in Sephora before buying it and I liked it a lot. I guess due to the inside of the store with the warmth, the fragrance bloomed. I wore it to a special event where the ballroom was highly air conditioned, and I could barely smell it on myself. I was *almost* completely dissappointed. I thought it was doing a disappearing act. I wore it one day to work and the weather was about 10 degrees warmer. Good gracious, I thought I was going to choke on my fumes. I overapplied by accident thinking it was more of a light floral with a touch of patchouli. Nope. This is a big fragrance that blooms and gets to the base notes quickly the warmer it gets. It starts off with the lilac, peach and pepper. It dries down to patch/amber combo with the a hint of the overall floral combo. Very dramatic fragrance and this was the EDT. It lasts a long time, too.

rosagarcia163

I have heard so many people rave about this fragrance and I HAD to try it, I wanted it so bad! And when I sprayed it on my skin it smelled awful! Which is weird becasue when I sprayed in on paper it smelled amazing, I am thinking it has do with patchulie, if it isnt with certain ingrediants it doesnt smell right on me. I advise anyone who is taking the rates and reviews on the best selling perfumes, to go to a perfume counter and TRY it on your SKIN first and see if you like it, paper does you no justice

Ashes19
Ashes19

Sexy and luxurious. Maybe not quite as sexy as what one would expect from a scent named "Guilty",but still fun for date nights.

parfumbazon@hotmail.com
parfumbazon@hotmail.com

Estou ansioso para conhecê-lo!

demurevelvet
demurevelvet

Dull and forgettable. It does remind me of the original Johnson's Baby shampoo from the 1970's. While I was fond of that simple shampoo and wish they would bring back that version, this is not what a fragrance named Guilty should smell like. Wish it had a raunchy note to it.

JezebelJazz
JezebelJazz

Seductive, Sexy, Musky, and Sophisticated. It smells very good. Definately an adult-like fragrance. Surprising for me, bc I tend to weigh more towards fruity-florals; but I really like this.
This first spray kind of knocks you with a heavy oriental spicy smell but it quickly fades into a beautiful musk.
I wouldn't recommend it for late teens. It's more of a 'business woman' 'dimmed light dinner' scent. It is a bit heavier than average perfumes.

basoo311
basoo311

It's seductive and hot! Perfect for evenings!

esther12234
esther12234

I have it and at the same moment have a headache when apply it

Thelma Scents
Thelma Scents

I love the scent....amber kills me always. Musky .....a teeny bit. The staying power is so strong. Wearing it makes me feel glamourous. Really nice.

regnflickan
regnflickan

I really love this. At first an explosion of liliac for me with a hint of pepper and then later a creamy down-note. But where did it go? Not a long life on this parfume wich is a pitty.

sistercurare
sistercurare

Floriental, not long lasting. Luckily I didn't buy it. I no longer want to spend money on perfumes that need reapplying after 45 minutes.

Migalex
Migalex

This smells to me of lily of the valley and a bit of vanilla. Very common scent, despite pleasant. It is too weak though, like most Gucci scents these days, and projection is none. The old Gucci fragrances were from my viewpoint very good (gucci nº 1 and 3, eau de gucci), but these more recent ones I do not even care for sniffing them twice.

supergirl83221
supergirl83221

I wasnt that ecstatic when i had my first sniff... Almost too generic. The sillage and longevity are low to slightly moderate. It opens tangy but quickly settles to this soft lilac which is quite too safe for my taste. I wished it had a little more "omph" that makes it more interesting. There is nothing here that will make you feel guilty.

umtaleb
umtaleb

I know this scent from all the lovelies that spray it ALL DAY LONG. Low/medium lasting power, low sillage; hence the all day spraying.

Very safe, and now generic. Only good thing is that it smells like a pleasant mid-range 'floriental'. Very inoffensive.

Every time I see the bottle come out or sit on desks, I still expect something interesting to suddenly come out ... but no, alas it is always the same from every single bottle; pleasant but boring.

pynkgirl
pynkgirl

I have to say, I totally misjudged this scent last year. Oh man, I love it now! It's very sexy and appealing! Can we just get a thumbs up on this beautiful dry down?!

Maggie_Everk123
Maggie_Everk123

I have loved this perfume and love the bottle. Gucci is one of my favorite brands of clothing, perfume, and accessories.

tandi
tandi

First of all, there is nothing guilty about this frag. I also cannot smell the patchouli( thank goodness)
This smells like lilac, also a bit soapy. It smells exactly like DETTOL JUNIORS BABY SOAP! Exactly!
Sillage and longevity are moderate.

Cait_Walds
Cait_Walds

One of my all time favourites! Floral without being sweet, spicy without being overwhelming, can be worn during the day as well as night. Every time I wear it, people ask what it is.
However only by the EDP, the EDT fades very quickly.

HebaD'Opium
HebaD'Opium

I've a sample of this and I can easily say that I like it but i'm having a hard time to say that i truly love it, i could say that i love it but not really..you know what i mean? :D
On with my review, oh and i should mention that i've been testing it for 3 days now to try and cover everything.
It opens with a bit of a citrusy note but it is overpowered by a lovely clean rosey scent that screams of lilac. Funny thing is that the clean smell isn't all fresh as you'd think, no...it's more like it is trapped in mist or perhaps still air, fog?!
This layer of rosey, clean, a bit citrusy with hints of patchouli stays for a couple of hours. I combined the top notes together with the middle notes cause i can't recognize the difference between them or to be more precise I can't detect the transition, the difference is that at first there's more citrus than after 20 minutes of applying it! I can't detect peach on me in this one for some weird reason, i really like peach!
The dry down id a bit sweet (amber) and woody, i remember sitting on my bed and saying "wow, the dry down is masculine" i don't mind masculine at all but it was just weird i didn't expect that! Actually maybe that's why they called it guilty, at first it's a bold feminine scent and then she meets this sexy guy scent with whom she messes around with and ends up smelling like him!

It's a nice perfume to have on while shopping or going out with your friends just hanging out and having fun! I can't say that it's a sexy date night scent but what the hell whoever can rock this perfume can rock it whenevert they feel like it :D
It' can be worn day and night imo and it's an all seasons perfume that's what's really good about it!
It's not a bad perfume but you kinda expect something of it and it's another thing!
All in all , it's not a bad perfume at all it confuses me and i kinda like that :P

It lasts a maximum of 4 hours on me and its sillage is close to the skin, you have to be near to be able to smell it. Don't over apply or you'll end up with an overpowering patchouli cloud walking around with you.

carlayorke
carlayorke

I bought Gucci Guilty in a .25oz EDT small spray. Oops--would have preferred an EDP. The slim bottle is black with the Gucci insignia in gold. It looks elegant when taken out of a handbag. The mascara-like tube has a lovely weighty feeling as well. I like the peppery floral blend, and the amber patchouli base nicely supports it. Drydown is smooth. I see that geranium is one of the middle notes, which is a scent I like a lot. I love the smell of crushed geranium petals, stalks and leaves. It may be the pepper I smell rather than geranium. It makes me happy.

The lilac is a surprise coming from the hefty looking bottle, which makes me think of the 80s with our shoulder padded jackets, large flashy gold earrings and rouged cheekbones. It does remind me of some fragrances I liked at that time. And 'GUILTY' could be considered another 80s icon, as we smoked cigarettes in the grocery store, charged up credit cards, drove big cars, and watched 'Dallas'. The bottle also reminds me of a design that Donald Trump might really like. But hey, I love the Donald.

Strength is moderate so I will reapply probably 2-4 hours later. Then the story can be told again, as I read somewhere here.
Overall I think it is a respectable offering in the realm of fruited caramel flanker scents (though I like some of those too, I'm not an elitist) and I look forward to wearing it.

Jonayla
Jonayla

This is adult woman fragrance, not for young people. It`s quite heavy. I use it winter and autumn. First sprit is very peppery, almost too much for me. Then it gets warmer and little bit sweeter, what I really like! The bottle is pure luxury, heavy, good cap, I think is one of the most beautiful bottles ever made! But this wasn`t enough good that I would buy it again.

janelle70
janelle70

Nothing unique about it. The drydown smelled quite dirty/sour on me. I'm thinking that's the patchouli, hmm... doesn't agree with me.

perfumequeen23
perfumequeen23

Well.. I am half way through my bottle not because am in love with it and I use it all the time but because when I wear it I have to respray all through the day as it doesn't last on me at all! :( I put this on at 8 this morning before I left for work its now 12 I can't smell it at all so al be respraying again soon. Other that that it is a nice floral perfume on me with a hint of spice to it, maybe If the staying power was longing this could be one of my favourite perfumes.

Lefemmenikita
Lefemmenikita

There is nothing particularly distinctive about this perfume. It is not unpleasant, but it doesn't exactly scream "unique" either- which is what I usually expect from expensive designer perfumes.

It's main notes are florals.

amy.yasuda@gmail.com
amy.yasuda@gmail.com

In the first few moments it hit me as being very tart and sanitizer-like. This is a scent that I have to wait a bit for it to mesh with my chemistry.

Mandarin orage comes on very strong at first but then rapidly transitions to a sweet, soft floral.

I don't get the patchouli in the dry down.

Despite the floral sweetness of it, it is still a sophisticated scent. The lilac and peach are very subtle but provide an excellent balance. Just a touch of citrus remains.

A little much for the daytime for me and the warmth of it makes me think it is a good choice for fall, winter and early spring. To mw, it doesn't smell cheap or cloying. Very sexy scent, as they go.

barbie.cat
barbie.cat

All I can smell is lilac, tons of lilac :(

LaSilvia
LaSilvia

This one was gifted to me and I didnt like it. Its not bad, but noting special either. Smells like a cheap fragrance and I wore it trice but still couldnt like it. Atleast the bottle is nice. but thats about it.

Cheap and generic, cosmethic-like, kind of scent. MEH!

nenomi3d
nenomi3d

My boyfriend loves this perfume on me!
The minute I get in the car,he straight away complimented me on the fragrance.
Very spicy and i might say rather daring scent.
Really great for evenings though I wear it ALL the time just because I love it.
Its not too feminine since I am not much of a girly type.
Has an edge to it but yet very sexy and seductive.
Strongly recommend you to try it.

lisamiarose

i had this perfume and i love it soo much!
It´s spicy and sexy and reminds me a nightout on the town with my girlfriends!!!! :D

KEW
KEW

Soft, subtle, well blended and long lasting without being strong. This melts into my skin. A very clean, warm, inoffensive office perfume.

KajiraSuzanne
KajiraSuzanne

I received this as a Christmas gift, and initially was not sure if I liked it or not. The peach topnote is not my favorite. However, when the peppercorn wafted out, I decided this was a nice scent. However, not one of my all-time favorites. It's fairly long-lasting but not as much as Ciara, my favorite.Not much sillage unless I use too much!
I use Guilty as a daytime light scent.I think the Intense version might suit me better, actually, but I don't look a gift perfume in the mouth lol.
(Well, other than Wind Song---see my review!)

domodomo
domodomo

Interesting fragrance, though I rarely wear it. Warm, amber, oriental, spicy. Kind of sexy, but kind of cloying.

k.dehaas
k.dehaas

I love this one the must from all my perfumes.
I had the Gucci eau intense firdt but some ingredient
in it gave me a headache. Now I have the EDT and I love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!

shwetadwivedi
shwetadwivedi

This perfume is sweet & warm to my nose. It is a sphisticated version of the fragrances that smell like white chocolate or caramel. Beacause it is warm it feels more like a winter scent to me. I like it, it is different from other perfumes i own & pleaant to wear but I wouldnt say I m carzy about it.

katiushka
katiushka

This is my first oriental floral perfume, and I am not disappointed!! Classy and polite, but also confident and subtly erotic – it portrays a girl who attracts admiration and attention without revealing too much skin; a girl with dignity and her own achievements. This is a woman whom men both respect and adore. Makes me think of Giulietta’s 2012 fall ready-to-wear collection - it’s Italian fashion through and through :-)

I mostly wear this perfume to the office in the autumn and winter months – a wonderful way to brighten an otherwise bleak January day! I am surprised by how often I reach for it in the mornings. I can also see myself wearing it to cultural dates with my sweetheart – when we go to an art museum or a piano concert, for example.

Agree with all of the comments on the bad marketing. I cannot see this scent exuding from either a seductress or a party animal – and just as well, really :-)

antswife

Very light, clean, fresh. Would be great for all seasons, pleasant. Can I say light one more time. Beautiful bottle, will use up but won't repurchase. Although I sampled it a few times, then finally purchased was expecting something a little heavier and long lasting. I would classify it as a light floral oriental. Good for the workplace since its soooo light, should be unoffensive and light enough to wear in summer without being nauseated.

Valleyofthedolls
Valleyofthedolls

Soft soft soft. The bottle is gorgeous too bad the scent is a complete non event. I can't imagine this standing out ever because it's too close to the skin. When I saw the ads and bottle I figured it would make a great night scent. Nope. Very suitable for day time wear, specially when it's fall time and you're wearing a cashmere sweater, skinny jeans and riding boots. It's not a bad fragrance at all but to me it's what soap + wood in a VERY discrete way seem like. I gave it to my mom and she seems to enjoy it. She hates to smell sweet and this worked out well for her. Sadly way too woodsy and watered down for me. Not a bad scent per se but way too generic and not worth the price tag.

fiona1962
fiona1962

I have had this perfume for a little over a year. I am on the fence on this one. I neither like it nor dislike it. A little heavy ( stomach turning). I wish it were more sweet/fruity rather than oriental overtones.

mutercim78
mutercim78

This smells totally "innocent" to me. It's very soft and tender. Could be a daily fragrance. But not much attractive and interesting to me.

luna1234567
luna1234567

Gucci Guilty is beautiful and classy. It's a perfect perfume when you're dressed well. Suitable for a very classy well dressed woman.Great during autumn and in the evening. Honestly , this perfume smells very expensive and it is but its worth it because a little goes a long way. 75 ml lasted med a year an a half and I was using it daily. It was MY Signature cent.

OTA Mom
OTA Mom

Ingredients did not jive for me, had an unnatural sharpness that was bothersome. Almost more like a men's fragrance.

Camila Shu
Camila Shu

I Love it!!!! Smell so good! Smells Mandarin!!! Sexy...

susan1326
susan1326

Based on the advertising campaign for this scent, I never would have given it a first sniff, let alone a second. But I got a sample from Sephora and gave it a try. I love this! To me, it's not an overtly sexy, party girl kind of smell-thank goodness! It's actually quite refined and gentle, an oriental made even more beautiful by adding flowers instead of patchouli. There is enough of an edge going in to keep it interesting-think Coco or Chance but very toned down. No one particular note stands out for me, just the essence of a well-blended fragrance that evokes class and confidence. Guilty? I'm only guilty of falling for the adverts trumpeting this scent to the party-all-night 20-somethings. Gucci is guilty-of false advertising!

lspreack
lspreack

So fascinating how everyone's nose is different. On me and the sample that I tried today EDT smells very wood a slight hint of flowery sweet, but I mainly pick up a woody smell. I feel that this a more masculine fragarance. It's a nice fragarance, but doesnt give me that feminine sensuality I was looking for. Always interested how everyone smells something different.

jessyparis
jessyparis

okey....This Fragrance has been right from the start a commercially politically correct kinda thing, .... all but impressive OLFACTORY uniqueness.

The sweet accord of peaches and other honey-like fruits are pretty predominant here. However, there's an a hint of spicy wood accord accentued by the amber base which gives the whole juice some sort of the seriousness.
Consequently, it's a joyful girlish scent, nontheless envelopped by charismatic woody and spicy notes.

In a word, a modern floriental that could be worn by both sexes. Pretty androgyne. Very reminscent of Gaultier's double scent for him and her.

MJ1209
MJ1209

OK I am obsessed with this fragrance from the gods!! I LOVE it! It is like the perfect combination of D&G The One and Coco.. my faves. It is warm, powdery, spicy, sweet and very sexy. Great staying power on me, unlike The One. I can almost taste it. Sounds a bit creepy, I know.., but it's that good. My daughter said "It smells like you, mom.".. Good enough for me. I will own this soon!

TallTales
TallTales

Horrific smelling on me. Smells so powdery sweet, which is definitely not something I go for. It was also very strong smelling on my skin. So much, it gave me a headache. I only had a little bottle, which I gave away.

shinelle_b
shinelle_b

I wasn't expecting to like this one at all.. you know a main stream scent that you smell on everyone. The girl working at the shop I got a sample of talked me into trying it and I have to say that I was pleasantly suprised. This so far is something that I don't get tired of and smells amazing. It speaks confidence and strength, with a femanine spirit. It's fun and bold without being overpowering. As soon as I can add this to my collection I'm going to :o)

lemontreelime12
lemontreelime12

I was surprised at how much i ended up liking this one in the store, but dont know how well it wears.

rebecca.boterhoven
rebecca.boterhoven

lovely ,sophisticated , oriental evening perfume. Lasts well, not a perfume I personally would wear everyday but on a night out it's sexy, and definately not overpowering. I like this perfume very much.

Sabrina_A
Sabrina_A

Not my favourite scent out ouf "Gucci-scents" but it's still a very nice perfume.

Sexy but still fresh and clean.
I like it that way ;)

Anja_Karenina
Anja_Karenina

I had received a 5ml mini sample (I love the cute bottle) and it took me a while to appreciate it. After a few months of "finding my perfume self" I had come to love since I found it to be different. I so wanted to buy the EDT but I didn't because there are issues with sillage and lasting power so I ended up going for the GUILTY INTENSE EDP version.

I love the EDP but I miss this one and I would want to own it but the price doesn't justify the quality that we get as others have previously mentioned. Even the EDP isn't as strong as I would like it.

Ugh I hope that this one finds itself at the Winners (TJMaxx) someday as I see the various Flora flankers around lately.

annettepe
annettepe

i received a sample for this perfume and i really like it! its such a complex, deep and sexy oriental perfume. you can definitely smell the pink pepper which gives a spicy note to it. at the same time it is also sweet which i think is the peach and the florals. i can also smell the patchouli quiet distinctively. its definitely a very sexy fragrance in my opinion. its quiet heavy so i would prefer this for night time. i love it and am thinking of purchasing a full size of this. it smells SO similar to Tommy Hilfiger Eau de Prep.

menna81
menna81

I tried this One today smells good as a Oriental scent but l don't like the bass note too heavy on me and l found it very long. Lasting

jedrzejowskia
jedrzejowskia

This is soooooo plain.
The bottle is gorgeous and feels very exclusive, heavy and the rose gold is adorable.

Unfortunately, too many ( !! ) girls use this as their go-to fragrance for evening time.
These would be the same girls that use Marc Jacobs Daisy for day.
Sooo linear and so uniform. This is how I imagine the Cyborgs in Star trek to smell. There is a very annoying metal tinge hidden in all that plain flowerness...

vanilla1975
vanilla1975

Wow! I didn't expect Guilty to be so good! The first minutes I was like "Meeh boring and too spicy". But after hour it became very soft and elegantly sweet, close to my skin but noticeable. I think I am charmed :D

nataliebf
nataliebf

Definitely one of my favorite perfumes! I adore this sweet floral! It's sexy yet classy and noticeable without being overpowering. I get compliments on this one quite often. It's pricey but in my opinion it's worth it. Will repurchase ;-)

stephanie.hamrick

I really wanted to like this one. I need something a little less sweet/summery as the seasons change. But this one gave me an awful headache. It smelled lovely, but I know I couldn't wear it on a regular basis.

RoRoSe

I am in love with this amazing creamy fruity scent .. so young full of power & joy .. I prefer this over the Edp because it's more playful than the formal and dressy kind of the EDP ..

love love love the freshness of it .. it holds on my skin for a good time and the sillage is awesome too..

Sure one of my top 5 perfumes :*

saharmt1
saharmt1

douxe
douxe

smells sexy and amazing! loveeee

comfortablynumb83
comfortablynumb83

My first run through a Sephora last week and I decided to test this since I had read reviews and I like floral scents. (The tree types of perfume I will wear are sweet, flora and clean.) I liked Guilty so much that I bought a bottle. It is different from most of my perfumes since most are either just sweet, or just floral. This has floral notes to it but also smells very clean which I love about it. It has, in my opinion, more of a "sophisticated" smell. This is all of course my opinion, but when I smell Guilty on myself and close my eyes I see a young woman in her mid 20's to mid 30's with a playful, classy and sexy at the same time.

suha
suha

I mostly smell a powdery lilac, and the dry-down is more musky, in my opinion.

lastnightscent
lastnightscent

Daring and sexy?! More like flowery and innocent. I love Gucci (Gucci Gucci for women, Gucci premiere) and the concept and advertising for this perfume is certainly intriguing, which made the fall that much harder once I actually smelled the perfume...Lilac, lilac, and more sweet lilac, without much sensuality or sexiness. That said, though, it does last a good long while (with the drydown less flowery but still very sweet).

skysongz
skysongz

I definitely get Patchouli from this. I'm not sure if it's the pepper or lilac mixing with it, but I somehow get 'Playdough' from this mix. Not a fan.

misschic
misschic

I just recently got a sample of this. Wow. I think this is the definition of the perfect day fragrance. I love the smell of lilac so this reminds me of spring. So soft and so subtle. On my wish list!

dulcette
dulcette

soft floral scent. not at all striking for me.

lady_jackieee
lady_jackieee

It's floral and sweet in a sexy way. Men love to smell Gucci Guilty on you. And it's not an overpowering fragrance, it's kind of soft for the name... Makes you feel sexy without being invasive. It's a keeper.

chri5tin3
chri5tin3

after spraying it on a strip and throwing it into my wallet, it lasted for 2 days. the smell was so sexy! I don't care about the add, that's not what made it smell sexy, it just exuded a thick, luscious scent.

so I ordered some samples to try on my skin. again, the smell was incredible... but so damn short lived. this scent is the epitome of sex appeal, its got great sillage for 4 hours, just no longevity to back it up which is such a shame!

it lasted no more than 4 hours and if it did, id have to bury my nose in my wrist and all id smell is a musky, powdery yet still lightly attractive dry down. if you want a scent that smells like this but lasts longer, go for Gucci by Gucci Eau de Toilette (champagne coloured bottle with square lid).

oh, and word to Gucci... if I'm going to pay +$100 for a "designer" fragrance, I want it to last the entire day. the inconsistency of this brand kills me.

muskymoi
muskymoi

Guilty is soft and fleeting. No sillage at all after 30 minutes. Longevity is poor. I blame the concentration. Florals and timid spices make this wearable but ultimately kind of boring. I got this in one of those rollerball type offerings from Sephora. I probably wouldn't buy a FB for myself but if someone gifted me with this, I'd keep and wear it for cool fall days for errand running or spritz some on for bedtime, when the windows are open and the crisp night air wafts in. Then again, simplicity (and Guilty is pretty simple) can be very grown-up.

larali
larali

Hm, I've smelled this on someone before.

This is a cool girl's perfume. Just like the summary above states, "a fragrance for a party girl." Seems suitable for a night out. It's modern. It's neither delicate nor snooty, just confident, pleasant and maybe a tad outspoken. It's also sensual, and would work for date night. Yet, unoffensive enough to wear for daytime office work.

Lilac is definitely dominant on myself, and amber, patchouli and pepper come in second. It would go with anything in your wardrobe, from jeans and tees to a formal gown. Very versatile fume. I would place it on a young woman from mid-teens to 20s age range.

julia36
julia36

gucci guilty su fragancia es delicadamente exquisita sensual para una noche fria es un perfume envolvente y especial su fragancia a mi piel tiene muy buena fijacion y perdura lo suficiente

ghasedak
ghasedak

It's soft floral rather than fruity. I like the smell, but wondering how someone could feel like sexy wearing it!It's amazing the extent we are influenced with the ads in shaping our ideas about something. It's not long lasting i'm afraid.

AlexandraM19
AlexandraM19

Gucci Guilty is a warm, sensual and versatile perfume. The orange blossom is especially apparent. It's has good structure, each stage is well thought out. The dry down is my favorite part. Appropriate for work or in the evening on a date. Guilty has earned its place on my vanity. <3

edit: looking over the notes, I see orange blossom is not included. weird. well, it sure smells like it's there.

yuugainotenshi
yuugainotenshi

I'm totally in love with this fragrance! I love the citrus pepper opening. The peachy florals in the middle and the dry down is soft but very sensual, someone would have to be in your personal space to get a good smell of it. Its great from the beginning to the end.

I've worn this scent a few times since I bought and I was in the mood to wear it today so I got to test out how long it last on me. Its lasted me through a whole day of classes which is 9+ hours. It was always a nice surprise when my hair shifted and I could smell it around me. After 9 hours the scent was still lingering, but I decided to reapply because I wanted to smell it again from the beginning. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones since this scent sticks to me I think it works very well with my skin chemistry. I think this scent can be worn all year long, but definitely a lot more in the fall and winter. I bought this fragrance thinking it would be great night time scent but I think it can be worn in the daytime easily too. If you get the chance to be sure to try it out!

Also as a side note when I picked this out, my boyfriend was with me and from everything I had sprayed on this is what he liked the best. Every time I wear this he says I smell amazing, which is really rare considering he doesn't like many of my perfumes. I'm pretty sure he forgot he was with me when I was picking this out this. So from that I assume men must enjoy this scent too.

marooo
marooo

I adore it and my husband so hhhh :)

dame piglet
dame piglet

I bought the purse size of this because I wanted something a bit sexier than most of my other oh-so-sweet or oh-so-floral fragrances.

Normally, I really can't stand patchouli and I steer clear of patch heavy fragrances. However, I realize that patch does add a sexy, spicy character, so I went on a quest for sexy but not over-the-top patchouli.

It's mostly sweet fruity peach and light floral with enough patch to add punch but without overwhelming. I'm really not getting a discernible amount of lilac.

Overall, this purse-sized gem is going to work well for my needs... so far, I don't think I need a full bottle, because it's not going to use it daily.

It's both pleasant and sexy.

mini712
mini712

Ive had this persume for about 7-8 hours now and the scent has really changed. I was wondering if anyone could tell me what notes I might be smelling after 7 hours of wear I'd be really thankful because I'm really loving the smell!

tamarack
tamarack

I love this!! Subtle but has impact. Layered floral top with just the right sweet spicy undertones.

paojaime
paojaime

I adore this perfume. I do not have it, but I've tested it a few times. On my skin it takes a powdery sweet note, but it's soft and sexy. You cannot smell this perfume from far away, stays close to the skin... maybe the edp version has a wider radius

teresaperfumeaddict!
teresaperfumeaddict!

LOOOVVVEEEE! this perfume is amazingly sexy and beautiful! men love this perfume and it is the perfect evening scent that goes perfectly with stiletto's and glamourous drop earrings. It is not too strong but smells very chic and classic and you really cannot go wrong with this scent cudos to gucci!

Vampiris
Vampiris

like it..not a typical floral scent, but a refined sexy and kinda mature scent..seductive

only have a 30ml bottle, bought it because of the design of the bottle..the scent isn't my top fav, but girls i know who go through Guilty EDP bottle after bottle, they are feminine and independent ladies..

that's the feeling when you wear your Guilty..nothing Guilty, but sexy, girly and a bit powerful..

jksfii
jksfii

Gucci Guilty is gorgoeus, really floral but not sweet like some. Only drawback is that the standard version doesn't last long. Like to try the intense version to see if that is better.

Jellybean
Jellybean

Fresh burst of lilacs in my face! I dig it!
Something like a floral,herbal zesty shampoo; Exhilarating scent:)
Pretty much all of the ingredients are detectable, esp. lilacs, pepper and citrus.
Got 4-5 hours out of it.

Bklynlatinlady
Bklynlatinlady

This is a very nice scent, sampled it at the store and bought it. It does remind me of another fragrance can't put my finger on which it is.
Bad thing is that it doesn't even last me through an 8 hour workday.

AirCitrusWater
AirCitrusWater

A hot smell. Something one would wear in the evening to feel sexy. I could be wearing barely anything in a cold room and the smell would warm my whole body. I could feel blood rush to my skin. Invigorating. Intense but surprisingly not headache inducing, rather the opposite. Sharpens my senses. This is why it's great for mornings too, like coffee.

Empowering, makes one ready to face the world, not escape from it like some other fragrances.

It's meant to be personal, not smelled by everyone around you. A confident person doesn't need everyone around them to know what they're wearing. If it was stronger it would be way too potent.

I suppose they called it Guilty to emphasize the indulgence, like chocolate. It is sweet, it's smell is well defined by all these reviews. And yes, it does smell expensive, like essential oils not chemicals and very well balanced.

Most of all I feel the fruity notes and the strong note of the pink pepper in this fragrance. I would say that Guilty Gucci is sickly spicy sweet. I don't like it, because it seems too annoying for me. Besides, it reminds me a lot 212 Sexy by Carolina Herrera.

cecfor
cecfor

I love the opening and the middle of this one and when I tested it I was convinced for two hours that I would by a bottle. Then it fell flat and the gorgeous scent was quickly gone. Left was an unfresh rest that smelled nothing like the beginning. Why, oh why? I was so happy for a while...

verysherry
verysherry

gUccI gUILty

Guilt is a smaller sin to wat this does to the opposite sex's intentions....!!
This is Perfection to the hilt when it comes to balancing wat a man and a woman wud like in a women's fragrance... enough power to make a woman feel like the gold body of the bottle-impeccable...and yet enough fluidity in the scent not to make her feel intimidating to a man is wat this is...!

Feels awesome...a night perfume it is!
Sweet and Sexy in a nutshell...i swear i dont know the notes cz never felt like probing ne deeper..feels so good..
Complaint of many and mine : No Staying Power!
So value for money spent is 5/10

but it's a guilty pleasure of owning this Bitch of a Sexy Bottle is in itself more than a drug high!

I'm Guilty of this splurge but i dnt regret it!

Sinfully Yours
Sherry ;)

Claudia Marin
Claudia Marin

Gucci Guilty is a gorgeous fragrance. Elegant and wealthy, suitable for daytime in spring or fall. The flowery notes are very well mixed, the final smell being just esquisite! I don't smell any particular flower in it, but the whole mixture smells fabulous! It's perfect for a girl or a woman as well, however it's perfect for a classy outfit, not jeans and T-shirt. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to smell sophisticated.

NaniFiona
NaniFiona

VERY, very sophisticated. This is a fragrance for an adult woman, elegant and of a classical taste. There isn`t playful notes in Guilty, it`s all elegance and wealthiness. I get the feeling that everything is to be taken seriously while wearing this.I would like it to have some bold note that stood apart from the others, making it a little bit less predictable, though...and it`s very soft, i was hoping for something a little more.."intoxicating"!! Hehe! Still, i agree that it`s a must have, if you`re looking for an impecable and elegant-safe fragrance you`ll love it!!!

Dmarie0218
Dmarie0218

This perfume settles with a slight powdery scent, which makes it subtle yet still attention grabbing, thanks to the peach and pink pepper. Unique scent. By far, a must have for someone wanting to break the candy inpired perfume wearing trend the fragrancers have been rolling out in recent years. This is not a perfume for teens. I am 27 and consider this a staple perfume. Not everyday wear, but a must have none the less.

iszabelle
iszabelle

I like it, not to the extent that I love it. The smell is quite pleasant enough but sometimes it is too overpowering it annoys me. I must praise its longevity on my skin tho, it stays from morning until night.

mar-gosha
mar-gosha

This is such a beautiful fragrance! I got a sample vial from Ebay (no more blind buys for me) and tested it this morning before going to work. I couldn't stop sniffing my wrist while driving. It seems to have just right amount of sweetness, softness and creaminess. Not overwhelming at all. It is seductive,playful, warm and very feminine. I noticed how it acted on my skin throughout the day and there was not a single moment that I wouldn't like it. Staying power is great, it lasted all day. I am definitely getting a full bottle even though it's kind of expensive, but I decided that it's well worth the price.

gabriel.acosta
gabriel.acosta

Is an elegant fragrance for an elegant woman, although I do not like floral scents, but this fragrance smells good. Use it girls, I recommend it as a man i am.

AnnikaMK
AnnikaMK

Don't let the uber glitzy urban sleek bottle fool you: this is a soft, feminine, sensual, lovely PLEASANT fragrance. It's my new HG (let's see how long that lasts LOL). Speaking of long lasting, this lasts all day on me, the peachy musky dry down is delicious but not too gourmand or sweet. Weirdly I don't get any patchouli from this, and I can smell other new modern cleaned up patchoulis just fine. The mandarin, pink pepper and geranium (I think it's lavender like) are soft and fleeting and after that the notes I get most are peach, lilac (although this reads more as a soft floral than straight up lilac) and a skin musk, although musk is not listed. The amber in this could be a soft benzoin, that might explain it, and the vanillic aspect some people experience. To sum up, this smells like warm delicious skin and I want to bathe in this :)

HLVTCA09
HLVTCA09

the first thing i smell is grapefruit, even tho it does not say grapefruit in the notes.. it is a quite grown up, sexy smell. not musky sexy, more a beautiful woman in a black dress sexy... it is kinda fresh, floral, not sweet. It smells like grapefruity-champagne to me

kasslee
kasslee

Definately a really pleasant scent, feminine but a little bit spicy. Sillage is not great, it sits very close to the skin, I have to put my wrist to my nose to be able to smell it on myself.

You would expect something that comes in a bottle like this to be very loud but it really isn't, it's actually very soft & I don't think it could offend anyone. It is an amazing bottle though.

Personally I think Gucci Guilty would be appropriate for both day and night & would probably work best in fall/winter.

Edit: After wearing this a few more times I am finding it a bit too 'spicy', and it starts to irritate my nose. I think if you enjoy pepper in a scent, then you will enjoy this.

lbures68
lbures68

I tried this fragrance at the store....you lost me at patchouli. GUCCI smells so good on my husband, and I would love to find something that smells that good on me. Sadly, I must keep searching.

Moira701
Moira701

My fave go-to fragrance for day and night. Been through bottles! Always get compliments from all ages. Only negative is its popularity, being the FIFI fragrance of the year I feel like one in the crowd of spray-ees

ilms11
ilms11

Im lovin' this fragrance. Very sensual and sexy, The only thing that i don't like about this scent is the very poor lasting power.

Aspendina
Aspendina

I really do like this alot but it smells like something else but can't remember right now. Even though its nice I still get that harsh, strong, old lady like smell that almost all high end scents have, I swear 80-90% of high end fragrances r not made with young people in mind, they do need to lighten up a bit. This is pretty nice but don't know if I will buy it, we'll see.

aditika
aditika

This is a beautiful scent, it has been my signature scent for a long time. It is inoffensive, bold, sexy and decent at the same time. When you put it on, you don't feel cheap at all, rather you feel empowered and confident. I have received so many compliments on this from both male and female. I wear it at office (light application) and in the evening too. The only draw back is that the longevity is very less, only 2-3 hrs max, but fortunately Gucci Guilty Intense(new one) is an enhanced version of this with a good lasting power. I can't wait for my bottle to finish and then I will buy Intense :)

I will definitely recommend you to at least give it a try if you like Oriental Floral, or even just floral

Check the collection I have got, and Guilty is sitting proudly on top and grinning at other arrogant fragrances :)

P.S. I have the EDT version of this, I don't know how good is the longevity of EDP.

tommietom97
tommietom97

I'm a man and i am wearing this stuff if i'm going to party's. Its great and fresh!

tyne.price
tyne.price

Guilty is a very light scent, sweet but not amazing.. I expected a more complex and strong scent.

MademoiselleMimi
MademoiselleMimi

To me, this is just a bad combination of scents. It didn't bother me too much at first, but I really find peach disappointing when it's combined with patchouli, and/or citrus... those combinations just ruin the sweetness of the peach, dragging it down to the point where it does not even smell like peach anymore. I don't hate this one, but it's just not a fantastic scent.

cmeeme
cmeeme

I am a big floriental fan and I was feeling a bit guilty that I was going to criticise gucci-guilty (no pun intended) but it seems most reviewers here agree with me; this fragrance does not last on the skin! It's a warm fragrance starting with a balanced blend of floral, patchouli and a strong citrus scent (The mandarin orange I suppose) but about 2 hours later I can only detect a VERY faint patchouli. 3-4 hours later it's totally gone. And I had to spray on a lot more that I normally would to detect in the first place! This means refreshing every 2hrs!?

Fellda
Fellda

i have this one...EDT..nice smell, especially after touch my skin n blend with my chemistry..but not long lasting at all...still love this parfume

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Gucci Guilty is sexy, classy, and daring. Luxurious lilac, spicy pink pepper, and a soft hint of peach for a touch of sweetness to a dry down of mandarin and patchouli. Definitely an oriental-floral. Gucci Guilty is the perfect perfume for an aspiring heroine!

Eaugirlspirit
Eaugirlspirit

I decided that upon reading several reviews, I would opt to buy the EDT instead of the intense version, because many people noticed not a huge difference between lasting power or sillage, and it was significantly less expensive. I love this perfume. It is gorgeous. It is something for every season actually, although it does better in the transition seasons for me (autumn and spring) but I love the patchouli earthiness mixed with sweet lilac and peach. It is a very smooth fragrance and undeniably sexy. It sits close to the skin, and after one has it on after a while it dries down to a warm vanilla and amber resinous smell.
EDIT: Definitely several compliments with this in Wintertime!

bronstein
bronstein

Not only is there nothing special to this one and it appears to be totally uninspired, this floral powder orgy is just unsexy. I don't understand how some of you feel seductive when wearing this one. Because it isn't.

varnyte
varnyte

Soo sexy and sinful. I am wearing high heels, black lingerie, and gucci guilty. So sexy. And then he is mine, my man can't resist me. Mmmm, I am so guilty ;)

venuswaltz
venuswaltz

At first it's a wonderful, powdery sweet smell however turns almost sour after an hour or so which is a little disappointing.

However this fragrance is extremely popular so if you like the sound of the note combinations and don't mind topping up every hour then I definitely recommend you give it a go, despite the odd dry down smell.

parislady
parislady

I scent for someone with no individuality. It has none of its own and is essentially a floral scent really as you cant smell the amber or patchouli pity as I was so looking forward to buying it. Am very disspointed at its lack of drydown into something with more depth and can only say it is mass marketing as its best. Save your money for something a little more individual like Lolita Lempicka or John Galliano or Black Orchid by tom ford I could go on. There are so many better scents out there that say Woman and not this half hearted attempt that is really a floral with not much change in it over time. Pity if they had made the amber a little stronger in the scent it could have been so much better. Reminds me of a peachy/pepper bath product or deodorant. Soorry to fans.

MashUTTa
MashUTTa

My sister bought it first it came out and I was obsessed since then! So sexy fragrance...I guess it compliments my character so we both "blend" well!! It is sweet but not plain sweet it has something that you want to smell again and again!

Raina
Raina

I ordered this blind and I'm rather surprised by it. I was expecting that strong, sharp, biting, almost acidic smell that is found in all Gucci perfumes. It is here, but to a lesser degree, thank goodness.

In other words, I was expecting a headache. But instead, we get something that's undeniably Gucci, but rather nice. I'm left with a powdery patchouli scent that holds an almost aquatic sharpness to it, the pink pepper coming into play I assume. It's given a floral gentleness with a touch of lilac, and though nigh on undetectable, sweetened by peach.

This was saved from being headache inducing by it's close to the skin sillage. Any stronger and I don't think I could stand this. It also helps that the dry down is smooth and warm.

I don't know if I love it, but I rather like it. I must investigate this further...

Nathalia

So many complaints about the fact this perfume is not excessive, loud, very powerful and overwhelming (like some others). No, it's obviously not the one you should choose if you like to wear a perfume just to be noticed for miles around, like saying : Hey!!! Everybody!!!! Look at me!!! I'm here!!!!!
Most of men hate that, anyway. It's just the difference between what makes a man willing to get closer to you or flee...

I've been allergic for years because some people don't realize that the most powerful a perfume is, the less you should use.

But for people who really love fragrances for what they are made for and like to feel good, feminine and pretty, Guilty is a very honest fragrance. For that reason, maybe they should rename it NOT GUILTY !!
lol

Kittycat63
Kittycat63

The name of Guilty is a bit misleading and the glitzy packaging to me also seems a bit at odds with the perfume itself. The name Guilty implies that it's a daring, bold perfume when in fact it's a soft, sweet, slightly powdery, decidedly INNOCENT smelling perfume! It's not a particularly standout or unique perfume but I really like it and on my skin it smells beautiful, soft and subtle. I'm surprised to see lilac listed in the notes though because I don't actually smell that at all, and lilac is one of my favorite notes! Still, overall I think Guilty is a lovely perfume and, in my opinion, one of the best mainstream perfumes, aside from Nina, Maitresse and L.I.L.Y. I need a bottle of it soon!

alana.volskaya
alana.volskaya

its definetly NOT boring - its sexy. but it changed on my skin, and became not so sexy = hate when that happens. grab a sample before you buy! smells amazing otherwise

GUILTY? How about BORING? Having sprayed myself with my entire sample vial, I feel prepared to assert that the only thing Gucci is guilty of in this case is massive dilution. This liquid is so flimsy, vague, and insubstantial that it smells like a hundred other recent light floriental launches. All that glitters is not gold, and all that is "gold" does not glitter.

For a lilac perfume with something to say, I recommend Ineke AFTER MY OWN HEART.

lisamiarose

Love this perfum, is so unique and amasing!! : )
I feel beautiful and sexy when I go out with this fragance : )

sweet_escape
sweet_escape

I think they made a mistake by calling this "guilty". They should have called it Gucci Innocent. It smeels like a freshly washed baby :-) Powdery, slightly soapy, sweet, and floral. I like it, but it's just not unique enough for me and it seems every other twenty-something is pining for this fragrance.

Asmaa youssef
Asmaa youssef

i adore guilty ,so nice perfume ,sophisticated oriental floral Scent but the weakness point is the staying power it was short lived.

syafiqqa
syafiqqa

i love the smell and my boyfriend love it too,it does smells sexy,warm,soft spicy but only it not lasting enough on my skin...

Nathalia

Une des meilleures fragrances sur le marché. Elle n'est pas trop sucrée, ni sirupeuse, ni trop épicée, ni agressive... Juste parfaitement équilibrée et très féminine (j'adore la fraîcheur des lilas). On ne se lasse pas après l'avoir porté quelques fois seulement (comme c'est le cas pour tant de parfums).

Je me moque du nom, de l'apparence du flacon ou de la publicité, car ce n'est pas pour ces raisons que j'achète un parfum.
Gucci Guilty est un grand parfum ; frais, floral, un oriental doux à la fois sexy et sensuel. En tout temps.

________

This is one of the best fragrances on the market. Not too sweet, nor syrupy, not too spicy, not loud... It's just perfectly balanced and very feminine (I love the freshness of lilacs). You don't get bored after wearing it more than 3 times like so many perfumes.

I don't care about the name, the bottle or the publicity because I don't buy a fragrance for that reason.
Gucci Guilty is a great perfume; fresh, floral, softly oriental, sexy and sensual. Anytime.

Helsinki
Helsinki

Time to straighten up and fly right - I have not written a single review since July.
__

GUILTY took me on a trip so nice that when I first tried it on Saturday, I came back for more on Sunday. It is a compliment catcher but it's not a piece-of-cake perfume, considering how mainstream it is.

You know those high-speed videos where they have recorded a nocturnal flower? The flower is flickering like crazy for the first moments, keeping you anticipating, and then sud-den-ly the flower opens to a full bloom.

Guilty kept me waiting. The ambiguous top and middle is something you just have to bear with. When the middle starts to soften, Guilty opens into a powdery, semi-sweet, mature-ish scent.
...And the powdery basenote trail! When you see a twentysomething woman turning on her heels on the street, it's probably me sniffing the guilty drydown on someone else.

Like a good relationship, Guilty doesn't give you all right away. It evolves, and lasts a remarkable 12+ hours. Have a try, take your time, enjoy.

magdapetrine
magdapetrine

on me this seems to last forever. I tried it on today at about half past ten in the morning, and I can still smell it, 10 hours and a shower later. Smells good, so not a big problem. I really want this. A little more exciting than the others i got.

I received a sample of Gucci Guilty, otherwise I wouldn't probably never smell it as it is not my usual choice for perfume. I don't like Gucci perfumes in general because they all have a strange note or accord that makes me feel nervous and in a bad mood. I don't know what it is. Plus the bottle is not appealing to my sight because it is so much many other "modern" trendy bottles. The ad is not even my kind.
Anyway I tried it and I'm happy I did!
Here is a beautiful complex scent with personality! It's spicy and slightly woody, patchouli is present but not overwhelming. It smells very warm, good for winter, intense and modern but not too banal.
There first impact is also quite sweet spicy and feminine. It is a good example of floral oriental with a slightly frizzy geranium that keeps from over sweetness and a good amber drydown.
It lasts quite a long time becoming more and more masculin on my skin i.e. more woodier and harsher but never pungent. It's a scent that a man could wear very easily IMO. Some notes reminds me of Zino Davidoff without the unknown notes that I cannot stand in Zino.
All in all a good balanced woody floral that stands a little more out of the big cauldron of modern scents.

MDWake8
MDWake8

The dry down is very powdery and the geranium is bizarre. I know what they were going for (raw sensual) but it doesn't translate that way on the skin.

jrose77
jrose77

From the high-up-there-in-ranking patchouli note, I was weary of this one, but I gave it a go anyways.

The opening is sweet and as it settles, the spice starts to come out. So far, no patchouli detected.

After fifteen minutes, it settled to a nice spicy scent.

One hour later, a nice spice. Also, it became familiar. I smelled this before. No, not similar perfume, but on someone else. I'm sure this was the good smell that a girl next to me on the other treadmill at the gym was wearing. Even though I regret not asking her what it was, I now know what it is. So it all worked out.

It's really nice, so I'll buy it. Though I'm sure I'm paying for the expensive ad campaign as well (famous actors, special effects, custom Strangelove covers, Youtube invasions, etc.)

1.5 hours later - some vanilla is peeking through (I love Vanilla). Still spicy.

2.5 hours later - faded yet spicy still

4 hours later - faded, probably at its drydown

7 hours later - still spicy and close to my skin, but it's barely there

Even though it's and Eau de Toilette, it's still a nice spice. If they have an Eau de Parfum concentration of this, I would be more inclined to buy it because this didn't last as long as I would like it to.

A huge downside of this perfume is the price. As stated earlier, buyers of this perfume are paying for it's PR. This smells good, but I'm not sure of it's Dior-prices (overpriced as well). It's around 60 USD for 30 ml, 80 USD for 50 ml, and 100 USD for 75 ml.

Best for cooler weather and/or nighttime.

Miss brokrn heart
Miss brokrn heart

Nice perfume
Smell i like 4 me like powder sweet but. Little warm
I love floral sweet perfume but no long lastining in uour skin
I dont know but for me all perfume not along time in skin
I am sold all perfume faces Vavavoom but no long lasting
No sillage
But smell ok elegant

cleanerchic
cleanerchic

Fell in love with this one. Normally would not even go near the Gucci area. Sampled it and walked around for awhile and Realized this scent is a winner. What kept me away before was the big gaudy gold bottle it came in. This fragrance is very soft, oriental and has a slight undertone of fruit./flowers. I guess you can't judge the bottle for what is inside.

sofababe
sofababe

Gucci Guilty isn't the right name for this. There's really nothing guilty about it, it doesn't actually have any distinctive notes apart from patchouli. I can't detect any pepper unfortunately, nor any particular floral note. Don't get me wrong, there's nothing actually wrong with Guilty, but there's nothing especially right with it either. I have a 10ml purse spray and won't bother replacing it when its finished. Disappointing as I was expecting something amazing from a house like Gucci with a name like Guilty in such an impressive bottle.

laetitiavp
laetitiavp

I don't recognize the smell of lilac in guilty but I immediately detected the geranium... Probably because it is a smell I dislike. I do love geraniums, I like to see them bloom on my windowsills but I can't stand the smell of their foliage. It's harsh, bitter.
In Guilty it is enhanced by pink pepper and patchouli. Though it is a bit sweetened by peach, I still find it irritating and synthetic. And I even find some mascunility in it...

SheShe
SheShe

No. And I did have hope.

It's difficult to smell anything at all. The scent is black-gold, I don't detect geranium, patchouli and pepper are what I can feel the most. Such a thin fragrance... and an ad that doesn't match the frag at all. I mean, a woman, passion, sex and what I achieved? A thin smell that barely can be smelt. A fragrance with well-known Gucci note that I find in each fragrance - why does it Gucci have to have the irritating note everywhere? So biting, poisonous... no wonder Victoria Beckham likes Gucci (I'm sorry, I don't mean to offend anyone).

All in all, it's a nice smell when you manage to smell something... but nothing special or memorable and package is more attractive than the fragrance.

Fragrance: 3,20/5
Lasting power: 2, 40/5

outofocus
outofocus

Lately I think the perfume industry is more focused on packaging than on the actual perfume. I tried Guilty on a strip and it was somehow interesting so I went on to try it on my skin. I agree with some comments below: 1) that there is a familiar scent within the Gucci family of perfumes, something I can live with, 2) the power of the fragance was somewhat low, I had to smell it hard out of my wrist and 3) the staying power was short lived.
Both 2) and 3) I cannot forgive in such a famous brand, which takes me back to my first sentence: beautiful package, not tacky at all, I think it "inspired" Fan di Fendi, but the fragance itself not first rate, not special, does not make me feel guilty for saying so.

Perfumefreak
Perfumefreak

I love this. REALLY LOOOOOVE THIS! Mmmmmm....
I love the sweetness and spiciness.
Classic, elegant, sexy and playful. Not overpowering. It suits for everyone, who wants to be noticed. This is something different for weekdays.
Lasts quite long time on me, but it is quite delicate to fade away. I put it on 9:30am and I still felt it in the middle of the night, while sleeping.
I got bodylotion also, maybe layering can help with the lasting power.

And not at all THAT sexy as the ad might suggest!! If you want that, get the Intense-version.

Funny.
It came to me that Guerlain Idylle is quite similar to Guilty, without any sweetness. Though Idylle is floral.
And bottles are somewhat similar too. a Golden liquid in a golden bottle.
Beautiful items to put on display.

Ps. Guilty is really something! It pulls me back every time i need to lift my spirits. It really makes me feel confident and sexy. I just hope it can be visible...

lislac
lislac

This perfume is sooo nice! I'm totaly in love!!
My previous favourites were Dolce Gabbana's Feminine and Laura Biagotti's Venice and both of them are unfortunately discontinued... Finally I found a new fragrance that is absolutely gorgeous!!! I'm so happy!

A wonderful soft scent that stays close to the person who wears it. I love those kind of fragrances. Next person have to stand close to smell this great, soft, supersensual scent. No heavy or edgy notes. On my skin I can still sniff this perfume after 4 hours, and I think thats ok for an EdT.

En ljuvlig doft som stannar nära den som bär den. Nästa person måste stå nära för att känna denna parfymen, jag gillar såna här smygar-dofter. Mjuk, supersensuell och kvinnlig doft. Inga tunga eller skarpa noter. På mig sitter doften i lite mer än 4 timmar -ok för en EdT, tycker jag.

Aredore
Aredore

Lilacs bloom in every yard of my neighborhood in May. The fragrance is ripe and radiant and carried for miles in the spring breeze. If I had not been told there was lilac in this thing, I would never have known.

Guilty is a smooth, warm floriental, less sweet than predecessors The One, Juicy Couture and flowerbomb (should be retitled boston-fruit-slice bomb)- Guilty is trending like many new releases away from sugary sweet and outsized dominant notes towards something quieter and well-blended. Guilty is a very smooth, very friendly floral-amber. I'd call it "cuddly." Guilty is a light, beautiful perfume hardly more interesting than a conversation on the weather.

GiGi81
GiGi81

OH MY! This by far is my favorite and I can't get enough of it and that does not make feel guilty at all lol. It's so sexy soft, warm and somewhat 'creamy' floral. LOVE it.

Grottola
Grottola

Huh. Interesting. I get sort of a peachy-mango-cherry aroma out of Gucci Guilty. It kinda reminds me of cherry Jell-O. The stuff actually isn't overbearing at all and is a pretty nice fruity chypre. I'm sure Edmond Roudnitska would have liked it.

I wouldn't wear it, but I do think Gucci Guilty is some quality stuff. It's pleasant and actually kind of unique.

Liz7733

Does anyone know when Gucci Guilty intense comes out in the US? I know it comes out now in the UK..I'm so excited this is my favorite scent.

Nanc
Nanc

I adore the lilac in guilty unfortunately like the other Gucci’s it fades very quickly on me; but I enjoy the scent so much I do not mind reapplying throughout the day.

Belil
Belil

Gucci, I'm guilty...
I actually feel guilty for liking it. No, I'm actually loving it. I would have never tested it if one extremely nice client of mine wouldn't give me a bottle with some juice left on the bottom. I thanked her, but I wasn't expecting to like it, when I lifted up the lid and sniffed, I just thought "bleh, whatever" and put it somewhere deep on my perfume shelf. Then, few weeks later I had to go shopping with my mother and sister I sprayed some moderate sprays of it on my wrists (I have no Idea why I reached for it) I was expecting to hate it, because it opened up extremely sweet and unpromissing. Then, in the cold spring weather magic happened, it started changing, pulsating and became really beautiful, I could feel this unque scent, that was changing over time for almost 8 hours!
This is really good stuff! It is truly unique, no matter that some people say it's like many others, because I can recognise it instantly on people. its just that I guess it works best in a colder weather (didn't have same results in summer) and on right skin chemistry, because lately I smell a lot of this perfume, but on some people it smells completely different than on me, and certainly not the best when its hot! And alo smells weird on ladies with evening dresses, this is a springtime daytime stuff...

porscha69
porscha69

Gucci Guilty edt is one of my absolute favourites,
Amber, peach, pink pepper, patchouli & geranium, lilac are the fragrant notes. Geranium has always been a personal favourite of mine and it stands out in Gucci guilty. It is sensual, exotic, creamy & comforting scent.

Sadly this does not have lasting power.. I heard recently from a DavidJones dept store perfume sales lady that there will be a Gucci Guilty eau de parfum coming out in October 2011, so I am so looking forward to that, as the only thing it lacks is longevity...

flowerbombhannah
flowerbombhannah

Another perfume that I avoided for a long time because of the ugly bottle. I finally decided to try it because I heard so many good reviews.

What a surprise! A perfume that bounces out of control with flowers and fruits! LOVELY!!!

ankeamin
ankeamin

I don´t get all the bad reviews.
I tried it today and I looooved it on my skin.
Its really difficult for me to find perfumes that I LOVE. But this one is definitely one of them.

Whit
Whit

This was such a huge disappointment to me. With a name like "Guilty", I was expecting something spicy and sexy, almost sinful smelling. What did I get-a soapy lilac smell. That's it! Ridiculous for something that costs so much! Plus, the lasting power was incredibly poor. Usually things last a very long time on my skin, but not this one; within 10 minutes-poof!-it was gone. I detested it so bad that I took it back to the store, which I hardly ever do in the first place. Sorry Gucci, but the name "Guilty" is very misleading. And what happened to the staying power in your perfumes? Hopefully your next fragrance will be better than this bomb.

takeasniff
takeasniff

I can only smell baby powder sweet baby powder. When I first sprayed it I thought this is really nice. Then within minutes just baby powder. The price is just rediculous for baby powder. It does not last. I cannot smell patchouli or pepper or peach. Obviously that's just me I wish I could. Wouldn't be bothered with it I have several Gucci perfumes and I really enjoy them but this was a laugh to me. It just doesn't fit their usual quality.

JaneCandy
JaneCandy

I found that all I could smell in this fragrance was pepper which made it a bit ordinary as so many fragrances do this. Other than that it is a nice fragrance but I don't think it will get you noticed.

Elisabeth M.
Elisabeth M.

I did not have high expectations as the advert looks so generic and non of the other perfumes of this house fit my taste. So I was quite surprised how beautiful this fragrance develops on my skin. Especially the lilac note makes it floral but not too heavy or cloying. Guilty is suitable for office occasions and just a pleasure for every day use.

isabella211
isabella211

oh where do i even begin with gucci guilty? the one thing that ALWAYS comes to mind when i wear this, is that it is quite literally the perfect combination of all my favorite perfumes rolled into one. may be the most high end smelling fragrance I own(but certainly not the most high end). i wear her when i'm going out, at night, to a fancy restaurant or bar. the moment i smelled her, i knew she'd be mine. love at first whiff. and p.s. boys can't resist this guilty lil perfume ;)

justlovethemirror
justlovethemirror

I love this perfume!!! It is so sexy but in the same time i can wear it daily! The notes are delicious! I strongly recommand G G!

;-)
;-)

Nice perfume with fruits and folwers, balanced by amber and pachouli. My kind of sent but not better than Bell 'd Opium wich it has to compete with in the more feminin part of my collection. It lasts long on me thou could smell it the morning after I tryed it. I'm a bit spellbound by it, but I resisted to buy it.

Silhouette_
Silhouette_

Plain ambery barely-there something, lightly sprinkled with lilac petals. The drydown is quite pleasant, but no reason for me to cough out cash. Is this really what teenage girls see as exciting? I think it's symptomatic that people who consider this scent raunchy also love the ads. (And yes, maybe I shouldn't be trying this while wearing Wazamba on my other hand.)

madhatter1
madhatter1

Tried this at Ulta, had no expectations, nice. I like the fruity floral drydown, complimentary scent. Although my fav is Gucci Envy, I would put this in my collection, cuz I liked it better than Gucci EDP II.

abigail5328
abigail5328

Light, flowery, soft, sweet, warm, casual, pleasant, floriental fragrance!
The lilac note is the most prominent and acts as the main note throughout. There is a tiny hint of peach and pepper but mostly dominated by the lilac. Luckily the patchouli note is not as strong as expected, as I hate really strong patchouli bases.
The sillage could have been better. And the longevity is poor. Not sure why they made this an EDT, it would have been better as an EDP.
Judging by the name ‘Guilty’ and the raunchy ad campaign I expected this scent to be a strong, seductive, heavy, spicy, deep, rich, enticing oriental fragrance. Instead what I got was a light, soft, innocent floral fragrance.
A great scent to wear in the daytime for the office or out shopping but not for a passionate, intimate encounter like the ad suggests.
Overall a nice pleasant fragrance in a nice shiny gold bottle!

Liz7733

To me this is the most delicious thing ever! It quickly became my signature scent! People have said that this smells similar to other scents but I never really have smelled anything like it. The only scent that I can see some similarity in is Narciso Rodriguez EDT but they are still different. I agree that the staying power is not the best but when I layer it with the Shower gel, Lotion and Shimmering powder, it's perfect. Also I have the purse spray and this helps refresh the scent through the day. This smells like heaven to me.

servana
servana

I like this! As I hold it right now I can tell you it's floral (yet not overly so), with a tiny hint of fruit & a small hint of patchouli. The patchouli definitely is not a strong note in this, which is good. I can definitely smell the flowers in this. Particularly geranium. The floral notes are the strongest, but as there aren't too many actual flowers used in this, it's not too floral. The fruits + the patchouli combined with the flowers make this the perfect floral scent - not too floral or sweet, with some depth!

However, on my skin it smells a lot less floral and more fruity! I like it! I smell a lot of fruits, with just a hint of something floral. Thumbs up for this one! The only downside is the fact that the longevity & sillage are non-existant, sadly.

beautyenvy
beautyenvy

A friend I see on a weekly basis is a very pretty woman, and I was sitting next to her when I noticed this great perfume she had on. Didn't get a chance to ask her what it was. I later opened a magazine - think it was an Allure - and there was a GG test strip. Put it on and immediately knew what she was wearing! Trying to get my hands on a mini to use for a while before I commit to something bigger. ;)

Matin

On me this perfume is soft, sweet, delicious without being disturbed. The funny thing is that it keeps the surface in a few hours seems to disappear , I can go if I go smelling wrist, but then 10 hours back to catch tarte intensity!!!! . Usually spend some perfumes, the smell comes and goes:)
I like , creamy , peach .

The only downside is that the scent of these features I expected higher intensity.

maraika
maraika

It's a really nice, non-offensive scent, but like others before me said - nothing new. It smells so familiar! I was expecting something more, considering the name of the fragrance - something more provocative, like the smell of a "guilty" woman, going back from home after a wild night or something. Otherwise it's a pleasant smell, a little crispy at the beginning, a little sexy at the drydown, clean and comforting. It reminds me of Emporio Armani White, but warmer. I wouldn't buy it anyway. For that price, i miss the intrigue in it...

Guilty is like a mixture of all Gucci perfumes I've ever smelt.it has something in common with Rush,Gucci by Gucci,flora..and it also reminded my Donna Karan Gold.
it starts very floral and very sweet.I told myself:"it's amazing" I guess the juicy smelling is because of peach.
but after just 10 minutes it became annoying to my nose.just too much to take.I had this experience with some of other Gucci perfumes as well(namely Flora and rush)
I don't think it's a perfume a young girl could wear easily.though I like the name and of course bottle,I prefer keep my nose away from it.

hiraeth
hiraeth

I sprayed some of the EDT yesterday and it got on a jumper I was wearing - I liked it very much instantly - especially the lilac-pink pepper mixture, fresh, yet sexy. However, this morning I took the same jumper and was amazed at how nice it still smelled after a drydown - a combination of sophisticated lilac, soft peach and warm and glamorous pink pepper with a touch of patchouli - another Gucci smelling perfect on my skin and clothes... I don't like the bottle, though, at first I thought it was some plastic chemistry mix put in a plastic bottle, I almost avoided trying the perfume... As far as the name is concerned, it is a bit off target, I was also slightly put off by the name, especially after the FLORA dissapointment. All in all, I think I will add another Gucci to my favourites at home very, very soon...

Luckily I had a sample and also tested it in a shop several times. So I didn't buy it in the end. The beginning is nice and has something of a nice mysterious vanilla scent. But the drydown completely disappointed me. It was a bit like fainted flowers or so. Also the lasting power wasn't great at all.

LorieMarie
LorieMarie

Guilty is quickly becoming my favorite scent! Too bad all the names that fit it are taken. Some of my suggestions are: Pretty, Beautiful, Lovely... I'm sure you get the idea. Guilty is inoffensive enough to wear to the office but sexy enough to wear on a date. It is very subtle but lasts forever.

Glamourcide
Glamourcide

Lasting power leaves a lot to be desired for a high-end fragrance (especially when considering the price!) but I finally got my hands on a tester bottle today and I like it. Doesn't quite match up to the name, but it's a really nice sweet, sexy floral and I'll definitely be buying a bottle soon!

Pout
Pout

True that it is powdery, sweet and sexy but longetivity is really bad- maximum 2-3 hours. The point is I really like it but every time I am going to buy it- I choose something else, don't know why, maybe will be waiting for EDP, coz for EDT now it is a bit expensive.

pshycogirl-81
pshycogirl-81

subtly sweet and powdery, sexy also. Simply lovely, it wont disturb anyone around you.
longevity: poor
sillage: average
Nice scent, too bad that in less than an hour is gone.
......................................................

Sutilmente dulce y atalcado.sexy además. Simplemente adorable, No molestará a nadie a tu alrededor.
Longevidad: pobre
Permanencia: estandar.
Buena fragancia , que lastima que en menos de una hora desaparezca.

Detroitcolognereview

This one is super powdery smelling but really nice to smell as well. The only problem is that it is in a super huge hurry to DIE. thatsucks...

Jordan20
Jordan20

As nice as Guilty smells, it doesn't stick around for very long, people are right, it does smell quite nice and sweet but i don't find this one sexy at all. The staying power is a complete joke but the bottle is pretty cool.

anna157

Finally i have it ..... even thought its edt i love it.I find it sexy and warm and I dont think it resembles to Flora. Flora is one of Guccis which i dont like at all.

booandgagamomma
booandgagamomma

I was first referred to Guilty off of my liking of Lady Million. My husband adores this scent, as do I. I'm slightly concerned it isnt mature enough or it may be "overdone" in the near future so I'm putting off the purchase althought its difficult. As much as it is sexy, its oddly comforting. Something I could have right under my nose while napping. The comparisons to Flora seem odd to me as I do not like Flora at all.

Mizz K
Mizz K

I really like Guilty for some reason... It reminds me of a lighter version of Lady Million by Paco Rabanne. I do feel that something is missing in it though but I am not sure what.

It's a very sweet, fresh, unusual scent which can be worn daily. If I am not sure what to wear I go for Guilty.

It is quite expensive for an Edt and it only stays on my skin for about 2-3 hours which is not very long. I hope there will be an Edp version out soon, would really like to try that.

6.5-7/10

Detroitcolognereview

This was warm and smooth. I think that it could easily pass as a mans fragrance and per suggestion by Jai from this site, i think that i might give it a go. This review should be noted as a man’s interpretation on a gender bender scent.

Alliage
Alliage

I like his scent, however, I feel that this is a reworked formula of Flora perhaps an amber version. The sillage isn't as good as I expected unfortunately. Great campaign though...

Matin

Comfortable, feminine, fits very well to the skin nothing offensive. Have a sunny spot, spring, sweet peach output as geranium happy flowers and the sweet vanilla, very smooth. When I smelled it I imagine walking on a sunny day in Sevilla (Spain). Not last long, at least in my skin and can be used in both daily and special occasions. It is not shocking but not bad ... except for the price :(

Flora type but oriental-floral

Laura in Houston
Laura in Houston

Amazing - I did not like it at first, but as it developed, it filled my nose with the most wonderful scent. In fact, even outside I could still smell the one little spray of EdP on the back of my hand. It won't leave my nose - it's beautiful! Perhaps a little bit ended up on my upper lip when I smelled my hand. I couldn't afford it at Macy's, so I just bought a little sample on eBay with what I had left on my eBay gift card. I will ask for it for a birthday or Christmas gift. If it were any sweeter, I would not like it, but I think the amber, patchouli and pink pepper make it just perfect. Delicious!

Inspire0111
Inspire0111

This is an ok scent. Fresh and bright to start off with, which is nice. The dry down though leaves something to be desired - it quickly fades into something disctinctly unimpressive.

kirinazhar
kirinazhar

It reminded me of Narcisco Rodriguez, maybe its the pink pepper. I liked that one a lot! For Guilty, it needs some time to adjust but it takes a sexy confident woman to carry it. The dry down smells deliciously dirty! It needs to get on your skin and you will make a guy go gaga crazy!

Of course, the bottle must not be left out.. it is glamourously gold with capital Gs!

silverbutterfly
silverbutterfly

smells o.k., fresh, somehow girlish, but I think overrated, as it last a few minutes.I love old stuff Gucci, like Le' Arte di Gucci, but this one to find is beyound hard.As for the new stuff- average,not a masterpiece, like it was in80th or begining of90th.

RoRoSe

This is my second review here .. I bought it yesterday ,, there's something about this juice attracted me :D

for me its the juice of the hugs ! whenever you wear this you will get a huG :D so lovable sweat and yummy but not in a vanilla way , in a peachy way ..

you can notice the fresh peaches and wet patchouli here ..

the bottle is a masterpiece sooooo elegant and eyes catching golden piece..

the lasting power is nothing :D just enjoy it before at bed time or wear it when your friends is coming to your home and you don't want to disturb them with a strong perfume ..

lizaan
lizaan

In the beginning I was really crazy about this perfume but I have to say that this fragrance doesn't impress me much. It's an okay fragrance don't get me wrong but this is one of those clean fragrances, that just make you smell nice not much more to it.

jaa456
jaa456

I've always loved Gucci fragrances...it started with Gucci Rush in college. Fast forward some years and I currently own a bottle of Gucci Flora, so I was looking forward to Gucci Guilty and it does not disappoint. It's fresh, fruity and floral. Without being overly sweet, the pepper keeps it from becoming a standard fruity floral and the lilac is a fresh touch. The dry down is lovely is a dirty skin kind of way. I've taken to wearing to girls night out. You know when I want to feel sophisticated, but fun and sexy.

I wish it could be my signature scent but my life just isn't this fun.

fleurdelis
fleurdelis

I know a lot of people aren't impressed with Guilty, but I still like it. It is a nice fruity floral with a pleasant light oriental drydown. It may not be ground breaking, but it is versatile and nice. I don't get the "guilty" vibe at all--I'm hoping they come out with an EDP that has a bit more depth--but I'm still enjoying Guilty regardless. When I don't know what to wear, I reach for Guilty.

mjb28
mjb28

This is one of the sexiest perfumes. Sophisticated, modern, clean, more sweet than earthy and it gives me a cozy feeling wearing this. Lovely and harmonious like a circle. The effect is fascinating. Overall, the scent's personality is feminine, soft, discreet with a hidden intensity and that is intoxicating in nature. It is incredibly romantic and sexy! This is a perfume for a woman who wants feel very sensual and sophisticated. The golden bottle itself is gorgeous. I’m totally addicted to Guilty right now and I don’t feel the slightest bit GUILTY, yet!

I agree with many other people here that the name just doesn't suit the fragrance. I had high expectations with a name like "GUILTY" and a brass knuckle bottle. I was expecting something really bold and unique, maybe even ground-breaking, the way that Angel or Opium were. I've done my fair share of partying, and I can tell you that I would never wear this perfume out to party, it's too weak and watery. I would, however, wear it to church! LOL! I think the fragrance is nice, a harmless lilac and geranium floral. It could really pop on the right girl, but on me I can only describe it as lackadaisical. I would have bought this if the juice inside was anywhere near as awesome as the bottle.

NicoleET88
NicoleET88

It's kind of...usual. The pink pepper is a nice effect in the opening, but beyond that it's just sort of sweet and floral. Touch of something soapy for a brief while. It does have a certain warmth to it. It's definitely on the romantic side, in a dreamy, wistful way. But it's completely lacking excitement.
The description gave me the impression that this fragrance was going to knock my socks off with it's wild and naughty multidimensionality. Bad Girl in a bottle. The young woman in this bottle is polite, sophisticated, and utterly dull. I could wear it to church, and not offend or entice in any way. I'm not knocking church, I'm a devout follower of Christ...I'm just sayin'. This stuff does NOT scream "Guilty."

anna157

İ like this one so much...i was going to take it but my boyfriend hates it , so i turned into Guerlain and i regret doing this...God how could i leave Gucci and take that cheep smell...the only thing İ didnt like was that there wasnt an EDP....

saramariah
saramariah

Fresh, Warm, Feminine, Sophisticated and Sexy

saprophilous
saprophilous

tried this one fast --
but my impression was just cut into peach that is framed well by floral and woods... dries into something that describes "expensive" on the skin. Sweet but refined, mature but still w/ some girlish sensibilities... "wealthy" in a non-masculine sense... I think of a light-hearted clean female essence. It doesn't try too hard to be impressive... it seems to be confident just doing "pretty" as well as it can.

SenecaWhite
SenecaWhite

By the advertising I was expecting something bold, spicy, or loud. There was none of that here. Very light, almost generic kind of perfume that doesn't last and has poor sillage. I have to put my nose directly to my wrist to smell it and could only smell it for an hour.
If you put a celebrity name on this bottle, I wouldn't be surprised. But being the Gucci name, I am very disappointed.

zvoncica
zvoncica

For sure the biggest trophy in every girls wardrobe released in 2010. Guilty, tempting for its name, is not so "guilty" smelling in my opinion. No spice, dust, mystique or burned vanilla. In fact quite the opposite.

Guilty is light as summer sandals, unoccupied with other peoples opinion and playful as month old kitten. Guilty Girl is polite, smart and well taken care of. It is a girl whose company everyone would enjoy.

The very second best women perfume in 2010 is Chloe Love. Place where chloe comes from is standard classic, while Gucci crafts tempting women silhouette in a magic fireplace. If guilty for anything Gucci should be deemed for layering sexipile on female necks.

Dandc80
Dandc80

I really like this perfume. I dont agree with the other comments about it being not long lasting. I spray this on myself yesterday and i can still smell it on myself today. Its not an overpowering scent or overbearing. The notes blend really well together. Smells beautiful and smooth.

Only downside about this perfume is the price.. Its really expensive. £60 for 75ml.

bombonica
bombonica

The bottle is beautiful, very bold and italian like, but for me it was a big disappointment because it didn't last, so I'm waiting for the EDP version, probably 2011. Same thing happened when Flora EDT arrived on the market - didn't last at all on my skin and didn't like the fragrance, and one year later - the EDP was launched and loved it

Pasionaria
Pasionaria

I like very much this particular "spicy" fragrance for a young glamourous lady!

greek_goddes

It is my second review about Guilty.
I was wearing it for the last days and i have to say that it is quite elegant, long lasting ( i could understand it several moments through the day) but it gets really sweet and flowery.
It is fine and pleasant for the others but maybe it bothers you after a while.
Most time i use about 4 portions. 2 behind my ears and 2 inside my arms. I don't find them too much though.

guest_m
guest_m

lo estuve buscando y en liverpool lo encontre me puse y no huele mucho es un olor suave pero no lo k yo esperaba, y es mucho su perecio para la fuerza del perfume.

Tam
Tam

Such a shame its lasting power is so weak as this is a really gorgeous fume. Gucci should bring out an intense version. As it stands, Guilty is probably one of the most inappropriate names for this docile little fragrance. My Palmers handcream overpowered it!

Rouu
Rouu

the last month or so, you’ve probably noticed that Gucci Guilty is one of this fall’s major launches, complete with full-page advertises and scent strips in fashion magazines, a movie-star “face,” a television commercial with a theme song, a somewhat hyperbolic press release the now-requisite Facebook page. It’s being promoted as a fragrance for a “21st Century beauty” who is “young, audacious, discerning…an iconoclast who lives life at full throttle…sexy and slightly dangerous.” thats wht all i got in there from GUCCI Guilty

i 1st been caught by Guilty’s bottle is certainly eye-catching: it looks like an oversized, gilded (gilty?) Gucci purse clasp or belt buckle, with its unmistakable interlocking “G”s creating a window onto the juice inside. Gucci devotees will want to own Guilty for the container alone.

Guilty seems to be more of a sheer, fruity oriental than a floral oriental; it opens with a bright citrus accord, dusted with a pepper note that gives it some bite and a suggestion (but just a suggestion) of dirtiness.. for a moment, i wondered whether we were about to experience a reworking of Chanel Chance, which was partially responsible for pushing pink pepper into prominence a few years ago, but Guilty is less floral and feels more rounded. The topnotes give off a nice glow...
the heart of the fragrance has a very soft hint of lilac, still layered under the golden fruit notes, and the geranium adds a sharp greenish note while continuing the peppery effect. that pepper is about as “dangerous” as things get, which is fine with me, although thrill-seekers who’ve read the promotional description may be disappointed so am i ..
don’t expect any earthiness in the “sexy” patchouli base note, either; after all, Gucci’s air-brushed interpretation of sex typically emphasizes the participants’ long, bronzed limbs, luminous cheekbones, and perfectly glossed lips, without any unphotogenic sweatiness. Instead, the fragrance dries down into a blend of silky amber and a slightly syrupy patchouli. It feels translucent and smooth, like a piece of faux-tortoiseshell jewelry cast in a synthetic resin. There’s a faint vanillic whisper in the final stages of its development, rounding off the fragrance’s lite-oriental aspect. Its staying power is average so ..
Guilty deserves two commonly used fashion-world accolades, “modern” and “wearable”; a spritz or two would be suitable for most workplaces, and a heavier re-application would make the transition into evening wear. Guilty has more personality than Flora, but it’s lighter (and perhaps more versatile) than the chypre Gucci by Gucci. It feels as sleek and compact as its bottle, but definitely less flashy. So it’s not really an “iconoclast,” like that imaginary “Gucci Guilty woman,” but it compensates for a lack of “audacity” with timeliness and adaptability. It’s more of a trend-fitter than a trend-setter, and it should find a wide audience.

jellybeantree

Update : This smells so great at the first spray but it fades so quickly it is really dull, the only thing I might try is the edp if it ever comes out. This edt is too weak, and I am pissed that I spent so much money for it!

greek_goddes

Guilty by Gucci is a sweet, sophisticated perfume probably suitable for a women between 25-35 years old!
Very elegant and with serious caracter it is perfect for office, but thanks to its feminime side it's also perfect for a date!
You can also wear it from winter days to summer nights in small portions.
Nice bottle, peachy and floral inside.
At first it is a little too sweet, but after a whilw it changes in something rich and expensive!
Maybe it's true that this one is bit usual but still is a beutiful and remarkable perfume.
If you buy it you won't regret it.
But if you are looking for something special you should try something else. It is a easy-going smell and overprised for an etd, but it lasts quite well at least on me.

jellybeantree

I have worn this fragrance for 2 weeks now everyday, I was in Los Angeles for work and bought it at the airport in London upon arrival, I have to say its pleasant enough , its not very strong but I don't think its a repurchase for me. I didn't get one compliment from it either, which is strange also. There are so many other brillant fragrances for the same price i would rather wear i guess.

La Flamme
La Flamme

I love this scent. It's full, smooth and round. The lilac note really pops on my skin and then drys down to a lovely fruit stew. For a toilette it's long lasting on my skin. I get about 6 hours out of it and then I reapply. Sillage is excellent. I wear this perfume to the office once in a while and I can see myself wearing it at night on a date with my husband. 6/10

Lady Love
Lady Love

I like Guilty's tender and sweet peach notes, but for me this scent, is so gentle and soft to be considered a Floral/Oriental. The bottle desing is thundering and luxurious that is why I expected a more complex and strong scent.

Guilty is a very light scent, sweet but not amazing..

susieqrj
susieqrj

I really loved Guilty at first sniff. It´s clean, cozy and warm. Reminded me of Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline (the softness), Lacoste Inspiration (cozy sensation)... this kind of perfume (maybe because of the pepper notes).
If you´re looking for the kind of sensuality that the adver pic shows, forget it. Maybe just cuddling in bed with your beloved, but nothing more than that.

Ninulia
Ninulia

I was waiting for this scent so much, and was so deepy dissapointed I tried in on my wrist and its awful on me... it reminds me of some perfume I cant remeber.. I rarely dislike perfumes this much!

xdaria
xdaria

Very disappointing, common scent. Cheap floral, and it does not give me even the less feeling of guiltness.. I've expected more from Gucci.

CherryCharlie
CherryCharlie

I never thought there would be a finer scent that my previous perfume, but when I smelled Gucci Guilty I was immediately in love with it! The scent is so incredibly warm, cosy, romantic and sexy! On my skin it appears to have some aniseed notes, but I can't find it on the internet if there is any aniseed in it at all, maybe it's just the combination with my skin - I love it though! A bit disappointing is that the scent doesn't stay for long...

Suzi
Suzi

Yes I have to agree with the majority vote I don't really like it myself it's nothing dazzling and I find it a bit sickly actually it's not their finest work I keep waiting for it to startle me but it just doesn't it is very disappointing too as it doesn't last long a highly overated fragrance and I agree it is really expensive for what it is such a shame because the add is really cool

Eleiria
Eleiria

Disappointment.

And boredom...

After those very intriguing, sexy commercials and all the hype it caused, all I could think of when I smelled Guilty was "ahh, so boring". Didn't I like it? I did. It's very sweet, very floral, feminine, inoffensive; I can't imagine anyone not liking it. However, there's nothing interesting. Nothing charming. Nothing that matches the sleek and absolutely gorgeous bottle. Moreover, the person who named this perfume apparently has never been guilty about anything. Bah...

Fragrance
Fragrance

Tried it today and I'm not excited about this perfume, though It's a nice floral scent.It is a quite usual perfume.. and it doesn't last long

jellybeantree

This is on my christmas wish list, I don't know what there is about this scent but I am drawn to it for some reason. I have tested it many times and it just smells amazing! It has really grown on me more and more! I think it's the lilac that draws me in....I love lilac for some reason.....sexy

ESTA FRAGANCIA HUELE REALMENTE BUENA, ENTRE FRESCA Y DULCE, RECOMENDABLE TANTO PARA INVIERNO COMO EL VERANO, ESTA MUY BIEN EQUILIBRADA, ES MUY FEMENINA Y ELEGANTE AUNQUE TAMBIEN SIRVE PARA EL USO INFORMAL O DE OFICINA, ME GUSTA MUCHO MAS QUE LA ANTERIOR DE GUCCI, FLORA AUNQUE EL AROMA Y EL EFECTO EN LA MEMORIZACION SON ALGO INDEFINIDOS, ESTA MUY BIEN IGUALMENTE. MI PUNTUACION DEL 1 AL 10 ES 8.

misscareyann
misscareyann

I recieved a sample and this really works on my skin. It developes into subtle sweet peach/lilac combo, with just enough patchouli and pepper to give it sophistication and pep which also tones down the sweetness perfectly

I really don't care if it's not 'original', but this smells fantastic on me, and it makes me happy.

I am pining for the set with lotion.

Although I hate to say it, I find this fragrance one of the most overrated and over-promoted perfume releases of this year. To be honest, not many of Gucci's female fragrances have managed to impress me, (with Envy Me 2 being the only exception). I had some hope for Guilty, however I find it very bland.

I have no doubt that it will sell well, especially over this Christmas period, but it doesn't strike me as something that those 'naughty girls' or those particularly daring would choose to wear.

To my nose it's mostly sparkling fruits with a touch of spicy pink pepper. It has a pineapple juice quality in the opening, however it's not nearly as acidic as other pineapple based scents.

It's pleasant enough, yet incredibly boring, leaving me longing for something with much more depth. Where is that beautiful, earthy and green patchouli note that I so constantly crave in scents these days? There is so much missing from Guilty's composition.

It took me a while to be able to smell this fragrance seeming that it opens so subtly on the skin. It doesn't have much in the way of sillage I'm afraid, nor is the lasting power that of an impressive nature.

The name and the shiny gold bottle just doesn't seem befitting of this fragrance. It's misleading in the way it has been marketed as something elegant and formal, when it is in fact rather casual. It reminds me a little of Chanel's Coco Mademoiselle EDT.

There's not much else I can possibly add to this review. I'm disappointed and truly underwhelmed. It's predictable, but pleasant nonetheless.

oriens
oriens

Got it as a gift from someone special.. but i did not like it at all !! smells like men perfume. I really do not know what to do with it as i cant tolerate the smell at all..

Contessa01
Contessa01

I smelt this and Paco Rabane Lady Million after each other at the shop and they smell quite similar. I really love this. It's very sexy and floral it screams feminimity like no other perfume I have ever tried.

SugarBABE
SugarBABE

Very light sweet-spicy and so pleasant scent...but i do not feel guilty when i wear it...the name doesn't suit with the perfume aura....

secretcrush
secretcrush

I have 2 agree w/ the majority of the other reviews here, it is a pleasant enough fragrance however it has ABSOLUTELY no staying power... On me it lasted about an hour or so. I sprayed it on my left wrist and decided to let it develop to get a true feel 4 the fragrance b4 purchasing... I continued my shopping then hit up the food court all in about an hour... After my meal was done I kept smelling both of my wrists figuring I sprayed it on the opposite one, and guess wut??? NOTHING!!! Well that was my answer right there... Y should I spend a hundred bucks on something w/ dollar-store body spray sillage and longevity not to mention there r other fragrances that r similar 4 much cheaper like Diesel Plus Plus Feminine or Diesel Zero Plus Feminine( both of which I've personally owned) which go for under 20 bucks each and r long-lasting???

Passionflower
Passionflower

Another well chosen name for a perfume, but I'm afraid this scent does not live up to expectations. To me this scent is allmost something you could smell on household products like washing up liquid or something to clean the bathroom with. It smells very artificial and I can't say I like it very much. With a name like Guilty Gucci could have come up with something a bit more interesting in my humble opinion.

susiechoo
susiechoo

I was really intrigued when I found out Gucci was coming out with a new perfume. But once at the counter to sniff it before putting it on me but WOW it's terrible. it really smells like baby powder. Awful!

StephD
StephD

Definately smells sexy and sweet- yet so generic! Like everyone else has said, i've smelled this a million times elsewhere. I would not recommend buying this.

ginepro
ginepro

It's ok but nothing special if you ask me. Fresh, warm and reminds me a bit of some luxury soap. But it feels like i have smelt it before - nothing new, nothing exiting.

jellybeantree

Have to admit I like this more than lady million, it is sexy and modern but it has the 'I have smelt this before feeling' that many fragrances have lately..... for the price I expected something more and the price for an edt. Too much!

ednafrau
ednafrau

i used to love everything gucci, until "flora", that is! while "guilty" isn't revoltingly candy sweet like that one, it is just NOTHING. a soft, faint fruity, musky skin scent from the very beginning! brave, naughty? no offense but, if anything, the wearer is guilty of not daring to show any real personality! i'm sorry, but - at this high price, or at whatever price, actually - this perfume is such a letdown!

Trvevil
Trvevil

This Gucci was a disappointment. I'd even say that Flora was way better than this one. On me it's weird musky blend of flowers, this recent trend these days. It looks like weak next to even Gucci by Gucci [which I actually love and own, and think it's original in it's way]. I didn't smell lilac at all, just this uninspiring floral mess that gave me a headache ¬¬
...Mby I'll re-test.

Berith
Berith

Last week I got à sample. And althought the 'bad'
reviews it surprised me! On me it starts with oriental fruit then à spicy musk scène starts to open. And before I realise this the scent becomes lighter and some flowers appear. At first
I liked it, but the more I smell it, the more I fall in
love! Just sprayed on great for à party and when
the base starts it's just as perfect for à casual day. Instead of starting light, it starts warm ending soft and light. I want it!

rainydays
rainydays

Shouldn't a scent named "Guilty" be a little dangerous, a little edgy, a little sensual? I think it should be. Too bad Gucci Guilty is not. It's pretty much a tame floral (prominently lilac) with a significant peach note. It's not repulsive, but it's something I can either see a preteen wearing, or somebody who has a very quiet and shy demeanor. I found the marketing for this one pretty misleading :/

Aroussa
Aroussa

Just tested it on my skin... The previous reviewer was right - first you get a blast of sweet fruit - I tasted pear and peach, and then it morphs into a smoky oriental aroma. Is there some sandalwood in there or is it my nose thus processing the combination of florals and ambers?
It is quite pleasant for oriental floral aficionados but I can't help but be reminded of Nina Ricci Ricci, Armani Idole, Estee Lauder Sensuous, something else I've smelled before a gazillion time.. a cop-out, Gucci, shame on you!
Not worth spending the money on.

krishka
krishka

i was very excited to try this one out...well it starts overly sweet like cotton candy just sickening, after 2 hours the sweetness dissapeared and i like the lusciuous aroma, quite oriental, the dry down is very flowery and light lilacy one...this perfume is built the other way round, starts with the heaviest notes and ends up with the lightes...totaly weird and unusual...
It is like 3 different perfumes,
1st- Sweet gourmet fruty, then comes 2nd -smokey oriental and finally 3rd - light floral...

krypto
krypto

I like it so much...smells creamy sweet and spicy!!!This is a perfume for a woman who wanna feel very sensual and sophisticated !!!The lasting powder is great (on my skin at least) but this is not a very intense scent but sth like a light touch of a modern daytime pleasant perfume!!!

Perfumedsecrets
Perfumedsecrets

I don't know why Gucci bothers with EDT's, when they charge you the same amount for an EDP. They did the same thing with Flora, and I suspect if this is popular then next year we will see an EDP version. The commercial is interesting.. until it gets to the bedroom scene. I just cannot picture someone so baby faced as a spokeperson for Gucci. You shouldn't pile on the make-up to look older. She ends up looking like a kid with a lot of make-up on....I've smelled the perfume, but it didn't leave an impression of a scent to me. There is something nice and feminine. It's safe, so it will probably be a good seller.

atmosphere
atmosphere

I liked it in the beginning. It was nice, but not really unique. For me, Guilty was a watered down version of Ange ou Demon, with less woods and more sweet. After a few minutes, the scent faded to almost nothing. The drydown was what I didn't like. I know this isn't a nice comparison, but it really did smell like a clean Huggies diaper on both the paper and my skin.

lialu
lialu

When I tried it in the shop I had to ask the SA if it was a mock bottle containing water. I could not get any smwll at all....sorry, Worst Gucci so far.

Elihiga
Elihiga

Many have already said it, but I'll repeat it in case Gucci decides to do something about it! I love it, and I'd buy it if it wasn't for the non-existent staying power.

ojosverdes
ojosverdes

Sampled it on paper. I liked it but as I kept smelling it reminded me of other fragrances. It bears some resemblance to Donna Karan delicious night although this one is creamier and softer than DK. It also has a lot of patchouli similar to Gucci by Gucci brown bottle. It's definitely a sexy, seductive fragrance. But I was not seduced by it. Will like to test on the skin to see the staying power.

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

I like it! It could be a trick of my chemistry, but it reminded me of Dior Midnight Poison. I didn't sense too much lilac, but the mandarin, amber, and patchouli were detectable. Thumbs up.

sofiii
sofiii

Guilty is really guilty, guilty of being a perfume but not really delivering anything with the name ‘Guilty’ could deliver- either that be dark, mysterious guilty, or sexy sweet, and scarlet guilty. It’s truly a disappointment.

Immediately after spraying Guilty, I got fresh, sweet and even a little soapy for the first 5 seconds, I like it a lot, but it’s so short that this phase nearly doesn’t exist. Then boom! Sweet sugarcan sweetness hit your face, something like Nina Ricci’s Ricci Ricci, but Guilty is a light watered down version of it. Soon there’s some peach, pineapple kinda sweetness dances around, with really discreet, generic floral background. Somehow the fruity sweetness smells somewhere between really cheap synthetic plastic fruity accords and something that can just be breathed in.
Later on, I can smell some jasmine-kinda notes, even thought I don’t like jasmine in perfume because most of the time it smells quite heady and been sweetened, ironically, this time in Guilty, some jasmine actually makes this perfume somehow gets somewhere near how a generic perfume (read, perfume!) normally smells. Now it reminds me a lot of the recent golden juice sweet ‘sexy’ perfumes: Dior J’Adore be the most successful one, and now I do find it has some personality; but Guilty, a failed copy-cat, as if been mindlessly put together, and been pushed to the market under a big designer house name.

The dry down is just less synthetic sweet, and closer to skin and more bearable.
Nothing really about this perfume, I won’t recommend it to anyone. Sorry Gucci, I sentence this perfume Guilty and should’ve stayed behind the lab bench before be praised in shopping malls’ newly launched section.

ravenwolf
ravenwolf

I didn't want to like this. I'm an Obsession/Oriental Spicy/Oriental Woody girl to the core: I love dark, seductive, rich scents and turn away from sweet. Citruses make me smell like a kitty litterbox; I'm not a 'sweet, flowery' girl at all. I also hate light scents. I'm American born, but a South Asian through and through. I LOVE South Asian scents.

I wanted to challenge myself to see if I could pry my fingers off Obsession, which, as one of my friends once said, "Makes you want to make love to yourself." Yes.

Popped into a perfume store, and the sales clerk knew her scents and her notes backwards and forwards. She sprayed several for me (NOT Sensuous, interestingly), but kept saying, "You'll love the Gucci," and then finally, as she was ringing up my friend's Armani Code purchase, she sprayed Gucci Guilty on a card.

Mazz loved it; I liked it, but was less sure. Then she sprayed it on my skin.

OMG. Sharp at the top, then settled into the lovely smell of fruit stew wafting through the house, with a lilac bouquet undertone. Slowly, amber and patchouli (though not as strong as I'd like)bubbled up from the bottom.

It smelt like a rich sunset. I'm still a nighttime girl, but this is gorgeous.

And Mazz wouldn't stop sniffing my arm, saying, "This just makes me want to hug you all day." Considering that neither one of us would kick Chris Evans out of our bed for eating Death by Chocolate, that's saying something.

guest_Pearl Of the Night
guest_Pearl Of the Night

The fragrance is soft, warm and somewhat 'creamy' floral, but despite its' suggestive name, 'Guilty' doesn't smell guilty at all.

It doesnt smell daring nor glamourous.

But rather, it smells like something you'd wear at the office, or at an lunch meeting, without the risk of offending anyone.

So safe and inconspicuous, you could say that Guilty kinda lacks personality.

This is gorgeous but it really isnt worth the money.
The lasting power is non existent - I know that EDT's aren't supposed to last long, but I found myself having to 'touch up' again nearly 5 times.

Fragaria
Fragaria

Poor Gucci! lol I think this smells great, I LOVE it! Will I purchase it? Defintely not. I must go on like a broken record, no staying power. One might think that the creator of Flora created this also. If it smelled like this for hours, I'd buy it, but not for the few minutes of pleasure it brings.

Gucci Guilty opens with a blast of powdery orange and creme plus a sweet oriental quality. I get the pink pepper as a little kick in the scent but never gets spicy. It is quite heavy and cloying at first, but then a little peach sneaks in; making the scent lighter but still heavy, in my opinion. About 20 mins later, the floral notes show up to lighten up the space a bit more, but I can't tell if it's lilac.

I get a hint of metallic kick in the back of my nose; making me wonder if the pink pepper is still trying to get some attention. The scent stays powdery creamy and peachy sweet till it fades. The staying power is ok on me; about 2-3 hours.

So Gucci Guilty is rather ordinary. It doesn't deserves a special attention that it's been getting. I am pretty sure there is a comparable scent out there at a better price and longer lasting.

guest_sweetlov1
guest_sweetlov1

wow...so dissapointed...wanted to love this but do not...nice warm scent and reminds me of the 2002 gucci (brown bottle)but, only in the lightest version and this is so light...its gone in 20mins.on my skin...no power, no sillage, nothin' just a weak soft oriental not worth the price.

LadiesRed
LadiesRed

A sweet, sensual perfume.

Guilty opens with the sweet and tenderness of fruit, centers in with beautiful freshly plucked roses and some soft lilac and closes with sweet pomegranate.

I did not detect amber, the patchouli was mild but warm.

A feeling of familiarity, a nice perfume though.

Guilty? Guilty of what could be a better question. If the scent is too familiar to some one, then maybe Gucci had a reason for calling this creation "Guilty".

ineverwas
ineverwas

I think the dominant lilac note is the only reason why I'm a bit reluctant to say this perfume is actually dull and overpriced. I love the lilac note, but honestly the whole scent is nothing new, nothing kinky and enticing as the name and ads suggest, nothing too sensual, or bold etc. It would be great for the office or a shopping spree but not for a passionate, intimate encounter.

APassionateJourney
APassionateJourney

This year has been such a good year for new fragrances. Gucci Guilty is a new love for me. I loooove the ads, I looooove the bottle, I looooove the teaser commercials, I looooooove the GG logo and I loooooooooove this scent. I bought this fragrance last week along with Queen Latifah's new fragrance and they're both really classy and sophisticated. This one is a tad sweeter than the new Queen Latifah but it's so crispy and classic.

At first spray you're hit with fruits and a sweet peppery smell and it fades down to a sweet, sophisticated, magical scent. For an EDT it lasts a pretty long while.

I also got a free 3.3 lotion to go with it and the lotion smells JUST like the scent. It isn't too watery and it isn't too thick. It quickly absorbs into the skin to keep you smelling nice all day. Now I don't know what my favorite fragrance of the year is! AHHHH!

guest_scent_addict
guest_scent_addict

I just have tried guilty and unfortunately it's a disappointing scent. Ad and packaging are very charming so you expect something very new and special, like Tom Ford did in early 00s, like gucci rush for instance. But guilty is a mixture of fruits and flowers that lacks personality, you hardly can recognize it. And who's smelling the guilty note?

eilismaireg
eilismaireg

YAWN!! This genre has really been done to death and this smells more like an impulse body spray or an Avon (bit like far away or something of that ilk)thsn a high end fragrance. Smelled more like a fruity floral on me, the oriental element pretty much lost to my nose. It's pleasant but not worth the price tag - if you like this then get Avon at a quarter of the price. Pleasant, boring and totally unoriginal. The rate that Gucci is throwing out its scents lately it isn't surprising that the quality suffers.

danimcneil
danimcneil

I was at macys and was very excited when I saw a bottle of guilty there! Ummmm then came the total letdown. I'm sorry to anyone that liked this, but it smelt like a watered down body spray that bbw used to have called country apple. Of course this is an EDT. If an EDP was to be put out I'd be very interested in testing it. But for now, it smells like apple water to me.

Malegria
Malegria

Luscious Lilac...
This is a very nice floriental with a big accent on lilac. Lilac note is very prominent from the very beginning, and only becomes stronger.I did not expect to like it, and instead of that I think I fell in love.Peach is subtle and patchouli is more quiet than I thought, the pepper in the end mixes with lilac and makes a very unusual - and pleasant - combination.

Guilty by Gucci 3.82 out of 5 based on 2452 ratings and 353 user reviews

Gucci Guilty Rollerball Gift Set
Gucci Guilty Rollerball Gift Set
GUCCI GUILTY BLACK for WOMEN by Gucci EDT SPRAY 2.5 OZ TESTER
GUCCI GUILTY BLACK for WOMEN by Gucci EDT SPRAY 2.5 OZ TESTER
Gucci Guilty Black Perfume by Gucci, 2.5 oz Eau De Toilette Spray Tester for Women
Gucci Guilty Stud Perfume by Gucci, 1.6 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
Gucci Guilty Black Eau de Toilette, 1.7 oz
Gucci Guilty Black Eau de Toilette, 1.7 oz
Gucci Guilty Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml 1.6oz
Gucci Guilty Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml 1.6oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Gucci Guilty fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Gucci Guilty, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Guilty by Gucci. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Guilty by Gucci represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.