Designers » F-H » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Guilty Pour Homme Gucci for men
dislike

I have it: 582 I had it: 214 I want it: 190 My signature: 13

Guilty Pour Homme Gucci for men Videos
Guilty Pour Homme Gucci for men Pictures Guilty Pour Homme Gucci for men Pictures Guilty Pour Homme Gucci for men Pictures

For all of the gentlemen who love and choose Gucci, 2011 will start with a new fragrance - Guilty Pour Homme - aromatic companion of popular female edition Gucci Guilty from 2010.

Guilty Pour Homme is carefully designed for men who know what they want and who get what they want. The charismatic alpha male, a true magnet for ladies, is represented in this provocative and seductive composition. The fragrance opens with lavender and lemon, leaving enough space for very appealing scents of orange blossom. Basic tones are supported by warm woody accords of cedar and patchouli, offering a firm but exciting and soft coloring to the whole composition.

The bottle is crafted of cold metal and heavy glass, making an impression of masculinity and luxury. Paired with the feminine edition, all splendid and golden, cabochon grey male bottle seems very elegant and alluring. The middle of the bottle is decorated with a metallic Gucci sign, transparent to reveal the fragrant fluid.

Gucci Guilty Pour Homme is available in various bottles: 30, 50 and 90ml EDT. All of them are accompanied with body care products after shave balm 75ml, after shave lotion 90ml, deo stick 75ml and shower gel in a 150ml bottle. The nose behind this fragrance is Jacques Huclier.

Lavender Amalfi Lemon

Polo Black

Guilty Pour Homme Fragrance Reviews

ahnafuz
ahnafuz

why such a good perfume is called guilty, should call it gucci sweet heart. sweet warm and deep scent. i like it.

fanzypants
fanzypants

Blind buy! I was hesitant because of the reviews. As someone who's never owned the 1 million or Black XS, I didn't want to start buy club hits just as I approach 30. But I'm a lavendar fanatic and stay away from Vanilla's usually and a patchouli base sounded great.

Initial thought was it was similar to my hugo red and diesel otb on my skin. The dry down and 10 hours of scent, however linear, smelled great and my wife loved it too. It's sweet, for a guy. I would go Black XS over 1 million but I would choose this over all, including Hugo Red and The Brave.

Please don't try and compare to Gucci Homme 2 and Envy. Those are meant to be sophistacated, this is playful.

For those looking for a Gucci Homme 2, a little more balanced to me is HiM by Hanae Mori, another patchouli hit. Enjoy guys!

kgro16
kgro16

Was given this as a gift, because I would never buy myself Gucci Guilty. It has poor sillage and longevity, which is actually a good thing since I don't like the smell. Definitely a cologne for a high schooler or younger.

I use this cologne to workout in (which is kind of the least respectful way you can use a cologne).

ShengmingHu
ShengmingHu

Long longevity on my skin, at first I really liked it, but later I got tired with the smell.

Boxcuttahz
Boxcuttahz

Absolutely love this fragrance, great for spring and summer. Cant wait to try it for fall

Only complaint I have about this fragrance is that the sillage and projection is not so good :( still glad its in my collection and am very happy to have this in my rotation

Projection - 6/10
Longevity - 8/10
Sillage - 5/10
Versatility - 9/10

Great for casual wear, dates, especially office. Not so good for night outs tho as to my skin it is very weak in projection

argeada
argeada

This is a fantastic fragrance for men at peace with themselves. Men who are aware of their sex-factor, yet not brag about it. It's not one of those loud perfumes, and that adds up on it's seductiveness. Perfect score for intelligent, self-assured men. And bingo, for it sure leaves effect on women

jdfarley
jdfarley

I could definitely see this one as a signature "going out" fragrance. One of the better recent releases of the latter 2000's in my opinion. Sweet, fresh, but masculine, Gucci Guilty exudes confidence and charisma. The few times I've sampled it, I've had a positive experience overall. A solid mid-line release, Gucci Guilty is a good addition to any collection and I will definitely be purchasing a bottle at some point.

jdawg
jdawg

Love it despite the negative reviews on here.

pelinkovac
pelinkovac

not so bad, but we are expecting something much much better, much brave and more original form famous parfume house like Gucci. I dont't believe that Tom Ford is so irreplaceable

raihan.nudhar
raihan.nudhar

for me this fragrance is amazing, why are u people so hate it ?

dolcethadon
dolcethadon

I guess it is about time I give this one a review.. I received Gucci Guilty as a gift, not a purchase I made myself.. But I was happy to add it to my collection even though it was not something I really wanted.. Gucci Guilty opens up fresh and modern with a blend of lavender and lemon.. There is a sweet orange blossom note in the heart that melds with the top notes and sweetens Guilty up a bit.. The base consist of patchouli and a hint of cedar which the rest of the notes sit upon.. I do find Guilty to be a pleasant scent but it is nothing really all that special.. It is a travesty that Gucci's masterpiece fragrances such as Envy, Rush, and Pour Homme were discontinued to make room for this! Shame on you Frida Giannini! Standing next to those fragrances Guilty is generic trash! But if I don't compare Guilty to the original Gucci scents, than I have to admit it is a nice and "pleasant" fragrance.. I am sure the average joe with an inexperienced nose will go crazy for this.. Guilty will also get you a lot of compliments because it is a crowd pleaser.. It has a really nice looking bottle.. It is simple, versatile, pleasant, fresh, and a bit sweet.. Yes it is a bit generic but compared to a lot of the other modern releases Guilty is not all that bad..

khd9009
khd9009

عطر رائع يعيبه الثبات والفوحان

meroo
meroo

A nice fresh perfume. Not the most original or unique smell but it's something you really just describe as "nice". On a spring noon this well feel/smell fresh and open.

I never really took it seriously but I enjoyed wearing it every now and then.

sandun019019
sandun019019

Safe scent, Its longevity is somewhat a shame though, it totally disappears after about 2-3 hours and its sillage is moderate. wonderful fragrance

scent: 7/10
longevity: 5/10
sillage: 5/10

YellowFlash
YellowFlash

All the hate on this fragrance I almost thought I clicked on Bleu de Chanel for a second.

The longevity is meh. About an hour or so that you'll notice it without looking for it. After that it sits pretty close and will be noticeable by others for about 6 hours. The scent itself is extremely pleasant. It just plain smells nice. It isn't super unique, though I can't think of many other scents that resemble it. But it is a nice scent to pick up if you want something to just smell nice. I'll give this a 7/10 only for wishing the longevity made it past 6 hours. Otherwise I'd give it closer to an 8.5 or 9. It's just a nice scent and something worth smelling or letting your lady friend smell on you. Women seem to really like Guilty.

sameh
sameh

Guilty Pour Homme is a very bad one from Gucci bad smell , weak Longevity & Sillage , i don't how the brand that made a legendary Guuci homme I & II can make this one , if it's for profit , u can continue 2 produce these 2 TOP MASTERPIECES rather than discontinue them , OH MY GOD , why is it every thing Grate must come 2 end.
Shame ON U Gucci.
P.S. the only up side is the bottle design it's really good & by the way i have the intense & black edition , i hope they r totally different & thank GOD i still have Homme i & II.

tarek trabulsi
tarek trabulsi

It’s funny how this perfume brings up all this paradox and opposite opinions… from other side it’s totally understood…
For ppl who are comparing with Gucci legacy (PH-I, PH-II, Envy..etc), they will be shocked and angry, but for ppl with new look with no pre-judge things would be different a bit…
The old Gucci fragrances were made on totally different scale, and for totally different purpose, you want to compare them do it Vs Dior or Chanel…etc, with Guilty Gucci stepped in a different domain, the domain of “nice smell” the domain of “something to wear everyday to office”, the domain of easy going daily use products…. So if another house with smaller legacy in the high quality domain launched the Guilty I think the opinions would be less controversial, and I think everybody would say: “ I like this smell” or “ I smell nice when I wear it” …etc

Everybody would like a nice Burger that made right, but if a fancy restaurant served a burger as a main dish , a lot of argument will take place … so the problem here is that Gucci used to be a fancy restaurant, and most of ppl don’t accept a burger from them
For me, I like the smell, I use it sometimes to office, it’s clean, soft, easy, … for sure it’s not in the same category of the old Guccis

Chicago Tony T
Chicago Tony T

I am heavy handed. I put about 8 sprays of this on an hour ago, and all I get is a faint trace of it! Light lavender and really that's it. No cedar at all. Very poorly constructed time waster. I blind bought it when it came out and revisited it today. Nothing good about this scent at all!

mcaldow
mcaldow

This is a nice fragrance to me, not the best, but not terrible either. I will admit that the Gucci Guilty line was not pleasant at all, but just because the fragrances aren't original, doesn't mean that they are terrible. This lasts on my skin for about 7 - 10 hours and the sillage is great, not to mention, this fragrance is refreshing for me. Everyone has their own opinions and that is great, but to me, this isn's as bad as some people may describe it to be.
3/5 stars
A good gift for a younger man or someone new to the fragrance game

SnowStorm
SnowStorm

It is funny how some frags bring out the haters. This is one of them. I have the tiny version (1.0oz square bottle). I don't wear it often, but it is a decent scent. Initially it is very light and then fades out. Moderate on the longevity(about 4 hours max on me) and the silliage is low (under arms length). I keep it around as something different to put on every once in a while.

I keep coming back to this one in my drawer and find I pass it up almost every time. I don't have repulsion to it, but find I don't really ever pick it. I pick pretty much everything else over this one. It is the gray frag - doesn't stand out in any really meaningful way. Glad I only got a small travel size originally.

Scott201
Scott201

Thank you so much Macys for letting me return this disgusting cough syrup smelling fragrance.

zomran
zomran

A great fragrance for warmer temperatures. I like it, and I have had some compliments. I would own a bottle.

RyBayBayMPLS

Wow, i am surprised to see so many dislikes on this fragrance.

I enjoy this one, when i dont know what to wear, this is one i tend to reach for.. my girl really likes it too infact she "stole" it so she could smell like me

Anosmic
Anosmic

Wore a tester sample of this today,...three sprays to my right forearm. It projects really well. It has lasted for a few hours projecting well the whole time and is still going strong. I think people who wear this will get compliments because it projects well and smells familiar.

However, I am not overly fond of it and thought of washing it off more than once. It smells too old fashioned and very generic to me. It reminds me of something I'd smell on someone who is dressed up at a special event.

Its not on my "to buy" list, but kudos to Gucci for the nice projection of the scent, even if the scent itself is boring and generic. It'd be nice if all fragrances projected this well...

Jwaks
Jwaks

Gucci perfume house totally changed direction and did an about face in recent years, stopping production of distinctive easily identifiable and signature worthy scents (envy) in favor of mass market crowd pleasers. And the game begins.

While Gucci Guilty is one of many in Gucci's new line of crowd pleasers, one reason many bash it to no end here, you must admit, it delivers exactly as intended. While not signature worthy, a projection beast or sillage monster; It's a pleasant, inoffensive and widely liked scent that's worthy of office wear or other places when wearing something clean and quiet is best.

CDGfan

Words are not enough to describe what Gucci has become post Tom Ford. TRASH is a start.
It is beyond me that they discontinued Rush, Envy and PH 1 for the shit fragrances they have been churning out since 2008.

Even Gucci's net income has fallen drastically (95%) because luxury customers are migrating to more exclusive brands because of QUALITY.

Thats a word which is absent in almost all of Gucci's current stable of fragrances . They are overpriced, cheap, synthetic and devoid of quality.

Gucci Guilty has the quailty and consistency of drug store fragrances which you can get for less than 10 dollars.

For the prices Gucci charges, there are much better options out there.

Marciu

So I reminded myself today how "this" smells (along with its "intense" version). Hopefully last time.

It obviously is not aromatic nor spicy. It's sweet in a synthetic way instead. And it causes me a headache. It's sharper than its "intense" succesor.

Longevity is not so bad as I've written before, what actually surprised and amazed me. It stays 8 h on my skin, but (thank God) sticks to my skin and barely projects.

I just can't use it because it causes me a headache (growing in time). I don't know why. Maybe it's some chemical ingredient that causes it.

kambelz
kambelz

Sweet lemony air freshener. It smells good and there's nothing wrong with it, but the fact that they discontinued Envy and PH 1 to make this, pisses me right off.

Brenao
Brenao

Boring, generic deodorant kind of fragrance, one of the worst fragrance I've ever known.

2AngelsDaddy
2AngelsDaddy

Very good juice. Perfect office spray as it embodies cleanliness with a touch of seduction. Awesome job Gucci. A staple in any mans collection.

Arunas.K
Arunas.K

Way to do Gucci. Destroying PH 1 and PH 2 to promote some marketing-infused low quality perfume with virtually no longevity.

I hope in the future Gucci starts really making good perfumes again, because most of men are sick with soft metrosexual smells.

This one is nothing special.

Not even going to rate since it is virtually not interesting and is on its way to be discontinued.

regards,

Arunas Jonas Kastenas

coreynellos
coreynellos

Gucci Guilty, one word to describe this cologne is fierce. This cologne stands out in a crowd. People will be drawn in as they smell the dark aroma that gets you feeling very confident. When you hang out with people they will be taking as deep as breaths as they can because the darkness of this cologne. A great cologne for winter and fall.

Jay T
Jay T

Cette eau de cologne est comme la jeunesse, révolu trop tôt. Je peux voir comment les gens disent qu'il leur rappelle creamsicles. Bon parfum mais pas la valeur de l'argent

Catch22
Catch22

This is the softest fragrance I've ever bought. There is very little projection and it stays close to the skin for a brief period before completely disappearing within a couple of hours. I've not tried it during the warmer months, but it's definitely not much for the colder, drier seasons.

The fragrance itself is very appealing and I wouldn't hesitate to wear this on any occasion. I find it very similar to Gucci's Made to Measure, which is my favorite, but Guilty is much weaker. That's saying a lot given that Made to Measure isn't exactly a projection scent either. They do compliment each other in that one would be a cooler season fragrance while the other reserved for the warmer seasons. Used this way, you can get much the same fragrance notes that you already enjoy in both.

I will say this about the bottle, it feels like the cheapest and lowest quality that I've encountered...ever. Very poorly designed as well. The fluid rests in a pool on the top half of the bottle while the bottom is simply an attached piece of plastic that lifts the bottle higher making it top heavy and easy to tip over. The spray mechanism feels very cheap and sticks while pumping. You certainly don't get the feel of a high quality brand in your hand like you do with YSL.

I like many of Gucci's fragrances, but I'll not pay full retail for them any longer given that I'll be rebottling them into something more fitting.

beretboy22
beretboy22

Gucci Guilty is one of the worst fragrances I have ever owned. I blind bought it due to the fact that I was impressed with Gucci Pour Homme, Gucci Gucci, and to a lesser extent, Gucci Pour Homme II. It's hard for me to comment on how this fragrance smells because I could never smell it on myself. Forget longevity and silliage - I just never smelled it at all. I wound up trading it to my dad, but I never recall him wearing it.

Mortazuma
Mortazuma

Another case of deja-eau (I meant to say it that way). I liked the fresh, sporty fragrance but I couldn't shake off the idea that I smelled this one before. I was working in a perfumeria in the 90s and my mind was taking forever searching for the match.

Until it did.

This one reminded me of good ol' Dolce & Gabbana pour Homme, vintage formulation. Now I am not saying it is EXACT, but it does have that similar vibe to it give or take a few ingredients. I figured since D&G pour homme got pulled off the shelves and got replaced with lighter reformulations, Gucci Guilty could be used as a stand in. Mind you, it is nowhere NEAR AS GRAND as D&G but has its basic properties someone like me can tolerate and accept.

I spritzed this one my victim, er...boyfriend and got a 90s flashback. Yep, reminded me of D&G on him. On the upside, it had decent sillage (about 4 ft) and longevity (6+ hours, still going good on him). It would make a pretty safe albeit unoriginal gift. Its a nice fragrance, I like it. Doesn't make me wanna ravage him but is still far better to smell nice when doing the dinner & movie thing.

So speaking of my impression of this perfume and movies well, I can sum it up with a quote from the late Dom Deluise in History of the World part I:

"Nice, nice....not THRILLLINNG, but nice"

tlalexander210
tlalexander210

Tried this one today along with Guilty Intense. Intense is much better and does not resemble this one whatsoever. There is an unusual spicy blast at first that I could not get over. I would not recommend this to anyone. I'll pass.

3/10 overall.

Ryan1159
Ryan1159

I got a good ten hours out of this. It lasts a very long time on my skin, I do not recommend spraying on clothing. Projects well, I do get compliments with this. However, this is my least favorite fragrance that I own. It gives me a headache, even with just one spray on the chest. My overall impression would be "smells nice when you're not the one wearing it."

saqib100
saqib100

a wonderful fragrance with great longevity,very decent specially in burning summer

mariana7945
mariana7945

This is a very nice perfume for men. Good fragrance, sillage and longevity. Very manly, not unisex at all

Kevin_tuan_91
Kevin_tuan_91

Got a bottle today. Fist, I thought I like it because the smell is very floral. This is unisex fragrance . After a while, it is so boring because I just smell the floral note. Got compliment , but I think it is too sweet . Not very manly . Not for a date, it could be everyday fragrance. Rating:6/10.

PerthTH
PerthTH

Safe scent, smells like Gucci, girls like it. Its longevity is somewhat a shame though, it totally disappears after about 2-3 hours and its sillage is moderate.

Werepig
Werepig

yeah, it smels nice, the silage is, I think just perfect. IMHO its designed for bed times with your lover, not causual wearing.

bizz1001
bizz1001

This one is young and full of energy and perfect for young suits but gets really tired and really old really fast. Only thing he is Guilty of is being average so if you can deal with that you go boys..

arhimede
arhimede

I have a bottle of 60 ml, and it is not mentioned in the description. It is a good fragrance.

jmcs1984
jmcs1984

I think it's not a good fragance... but it works on me sometimes

vitilsky
vitilsky

It does last, enough said. And it does smell like Gucci because it is the new Gucci - love it or hate it, what are you going to do.

hogan00
hogan00

don't see why so many people say it doesn't last. guilty is probably the longest lasting fragrance for me. and i own paco rabanne 1 million, but guilty lasts longer.

Ovrnightr
Ovrnightr

I understand this fragrance is not very popular around these parts. However, I'm not ashamed to admit this is the ONLY fragrance I've run through a full bottle of, and gone out and bought another to replace it. I don't know what it is about his scent, but I love wearing it. For me, it embodies everything good about Gucci: fresh, dark, clean, and luxurious. In a way I'm glad to see all of this adversity, as it means there will be fewer guys wearing this one around. I get great compliments on it, and feel like a million bucks wearing it. I own lots of great fragrances that, by all measures, are 'better' than Gucci Guilty, but if it came down to it, I'd choose this one over almost any other.

Zizizi
Zizizi

Barely lasts - not worth getting

apierce1991
apierce1991

To me, this is the Bud Light Platinum of colognes...
The perfect example of how great advertising can trick people into thinking they really like something.

Don't get me wrong, it's a pleasant scent... But it definitely won't make you feel like Mr. Evans, and if it does- You won't for long. It tapers off pretty quickly, with the bulk of its life spent against the skin. It's advertised as a nighttime frag, but it is far from that. I wouldn't wear this to a club or a date, simply because it's unimpressive.

The bottle is pretty cool, though. The two G's together look a bit like a Batman symbol.

FabulouslyFragrant
FabulouslyFragrant

A very subtle fragrance. This may be good for a date because you won't have to worry about overpowering anyone or coming off offensive (unless you over apply, which goes for most fragrances.) To me, it smells like a nice cream soda. If your date likes cream soda, she may eat you up OR drink you, whichever you prefer. The name, Guilty, is unique and somewhat intriguing. Good subtle scent.

Cire
Cire

Very subtle and not provoking in whatever way thought. Always had it since it came out and draws compliments fairly though that ain't why I wear frags but it's to smell nice, there's no wrong in doing so. This is for the quiet and fixed desk man, for he who's not in a rush and a good winter scent.

kazewayz
kazewayz

Another citrus fragrance huh? Well, I liked it at first. The initial smell I get citrus of course, wood, spices. A nice fragrance for the summer day time. Not really impressed by this as it smells a lot like other citrusy fragrances in the market. It's just not that new it's not different. Get compliments on it, but not my favorite.

RyBayBayMPLS

i do NOT know why people dont like this scent.. i LOVE it.

it does stay kinda close to the skin.. if you want better projection get the Intense version..

very creamy feel to me. i like it.

i give it a 7.5/10

Merclex
Merclex

This is not bad when u first put it on then it gets a bit strange and it don't last along time.
Is not worth the money that it costs. Should cost around £20-25 the most. The bottle looks expensive but the content is not. Don't get me wrong is not bad but ls not brilliant.

Who ever asked about the ladies version that's good I got 2 one for my sis the red one and one for my wife the gold one they do smell nice both if them. The edp is a bit stronger and last longer then the edt.

Boygatti
Boygatti

It smells really expensive, yet generic...really hard to explain lol I hear the female version is to die for but haven't smelled that one. Can someone compare? Btw how does black/intense versions hold up to this one?

thief of hearts
thief of hearts

Purchased the travel size. On me this smells a bit like Joop! Jump which is not a bad thing but I was hoping for more of a departure from my normal rotation of frags. Oh well this is destined for the gym bag after my trip.

jonnyboy81
jonnyboy81

Funny thing about this one, I did not like it at first. Took several occasions of sniffing at the mall for it to grow on me. Yes, it is a mass market cologne, but this will get you a crap load of compliments. I use it when I have to wear a safe scent. Trust me it is no Gucci Envy, Rush, Gucci Pour Homme I and II. Those are classic scents.

Marciu

This is a perfume? You're joking with me, right?

To me, it smells like a typical air freshener. Pleasant, but I don't want to smell like an air freshener. 100% generic. And its lasting power is about an hour, max. 2.

A big mistake from Gucci.

CDGfan

Another boring pedestrian fragrances aimed at middle America. The top notes for the 15 minutes are mildly interesting and then things rapidly descend into a terrible synthetic abyss barely detectable on the skin.

johnnybr0801

Gucci Guilty is one of the best spring/summer fragrance for me. I had this for a while (bought my 3rd bottle today) to be able to tell, this is a quite misjudged scent! Amongst all the other woody-aromatic scents this completely burnt into my brain at the first sniff and still can recall the first moment when I smelled this, which is not true for the others. The fragrance opens with a harsh, lemon-orange-levander tone and this is almost stay the same till it completely disappears from my skin (8-10 hours!). I think most of the people dont like the fact that his fragrance is quite linear. No big surprises, not really a deep, complex scent but the beauty is in its simplicity. I dont think we have to wear all the time complex masterpieces. This juice does the "job" well, for seducing people and get attention with a nice, fresh smell!

RemingtonSteele
RemingtonSteele

Very nice frag for smelling like everyone else in your not too far away Brave New World....Buhhhooorrrrriiinnnnggggg....zzzzz...zzzz..zzz

Gucci's attempt to create a modern fougere-y concoction. Lavender, citruses, watery green nouances, sticky synthetic woods and the omni-present pepper note. Boredom bottled.

p...
p...

I got this as a present and I couldnt be happier. The scent is familiar but fresh. The notes are heavenly.

Foxtrot
Foxtrot

I ordered this and sent it back for refund. Seemed too generic to me with no real character or distinquishing notes. No thanks . My first review...yeah

bobaban
bobaban

I REALLY like this, I know it's hated online but I'm kinda glad too, because the less wearing this the more unique I'll smell. Honestly I was never into colognes until I used this. I definitely smell like a sweet scented flower and I love it. Probably not what most guys want, but for me I click with it. I get the lavender emanating off me and its great. The skin scent does smell a little cheap though at the end, I have to admit. If you looking for very manly scent, this is not it. If you are comfortable with a more feminine/flower/sweet type smell then you should try it out.

ahmadnademi
ahmadnademi

عطر شیک و با کلاسی هستش،البته به نظر من برای فصل بهار و پاییز بهتره،ماندگاریه خوبی داره و پخش بوی خوب ،برای مراسم مهمانی و کسانی که کلاسیک پوش هستند توصیه میکنم حتما برن دنبالش،در یک کلام عالی

robororo
robororo

This is heaven for my nose. I almost ate my friend, who was wearing this. Very citrusy and, ha ha, "manly". Too bad, that it has few very similar smells, which are waaay more cheaper than Gucci.

wipemedown
wipemedown

Received this cologne as a gift. Has a sweet, seductive smell. Great for going out to the club or on a date. Have received compliments while wearing it. Great addition to a collection.

Ultra.Black7

ته مایه بوش منو یاد بوی ریواس میندازه! :D
به نظرم ترکیبی از یه بوی مدرن و کلاسیک هست
ماندگاربش خوبه
پخش بو هم قابل قبول
ولی خیلی بیشتر ازش انتظار داشتم!!!

ajlazyboy22
ajlazyboy22

I like Guilty Pour Homme but it's a "safe" fragrance. I got it for Christmas and it smells pretty good. It's not too overpowering and it's defintely a spring fragrance b/c you will mostly smell the lavender and green notes.(Notice how I said "I got it for Christmas"... [December is not in Spring]

BUUUUTTT it doesn't last as long as I would have liked it to,you can "somewhat" smell it at the end of the day, I can't really picture it being an "Everyday" fragrance (for me), it's nothing that would have you be chased down by a pack of "thirsty skeezers" (lol...seriously tho) and I get a little tired of it sometimes.:-/

Maybe 2-5 people will complment you on how good you smell but that "2" would have to be standing pretty close to you.... (It doesn't lenger)

But it's nice.

jethra781
jethra781

iv had this for about 4 months and i tried to make it work i really did, went through a third of the 3 oz, my nose is still new so i wouldnt be able to describe in details the dry down but i dont think it even has a dry down, i wouldnt be suprised to see this in the bargain bin sometime soon

Radiation
Radiation

Wearing it now from a sample I picked up from the mall. This stuff is garbage. I smell like I accidentally sprayed myself with an old bottle of my grandmas perfume. It's floral... And that's pretty much it. Tasteless, uninspired, flat, and just not something I would buy. Glad it's just a sample. I think I might take another shower!

CDGfan

As many others have mentioned before, Gucci under Tom Ford was class, and under Frida Giannini it has become trash. This fragrance is a symbol of that. Its a godawful concoction of synthetic aromachemicals known to man. It smells exactly like an orange flavored diahhrea medicine. How they discontinued Gucci Rush, Envy and Homme I , for this trash, is just beyond me.

hernie
hernie

Gucci isn't the same since Tom Ford leave the company! All fragrances are mediocre! Poor longevity, projection. Absolutely boring!

Raychee123
Raychee123

This stuff seems to get a bum rap :( On my skin it is heavenly, it stays smooth and sweet and lasts about 7 hours or so. I have been getting a boatload of compliments so I cannot say much about it other than well played Gucci, well played, at least for me...

faraz
faraz

please anyone tell me longevity?
be honest without complaining bad about this.. ??

steve.brule
steve.brule

Here is the formula I came up with that it smells like to me. 65% Hugo - Hugo Boss + 30 % JOOP = 5% Modern Citrus scent = Gucci Guilty. Doesn't smell bad and I like it. The one minus is that it could be pulled off for perfume. When those sporty scents kick in it is "okay." I would swear though, if you mixed Hugo Boss and Joop together with that ratio I would think it would smell pretty close to it.

alessio l
alessio l

This isn't a "bad" fragrance but onestly it's really unoffensive...nothing new..not worth for the price.
Overall 6/10

Nursie
Nursie

Wow, am so surprised to read all the bad reviews! I just purchased this for a friend because I love the scent and he loves it too. We are all different I guess...

nitekeys
nitekeys

I describe my experience with this fragrance very simply--I love it while it lasts. There seems to be a very short window of decent projection, then it quickly fades into the background. If you have a woman close to you (as in kissing distance), she won't want to leave, but you'll have to get her there without any help from the fragrance. The only compliment I've ever gotten on this fragrance was from the woman I was ACTUALLY KISSING. My nose is not as experienced or sophisticated as many of you posters so I won't try to talk about it outside of a personal context, but it does work for me, even if but for a moment.

steve0580
steve0580

Excellent fragrance. To me, it's like Gio, except with a sweet, smokey smell.

dbatiste1
dbatiste1

The truth to this fragrance.

I don't really hate or love it. And I think this true to a lot of men who have tried it, but I can't deny that women seem to love it. It gets me pretty good compliments ("you smell delicious"..."that smells yummy"..."omg what is that"). I even asked a close lady friend how she liked it. Her exact response was " That smells sooo nice. It kind of plays with your lady parts". Didn't expect those words (we're not those kind of friends haha). Try on a sample and ask a girl how she likes it. Sense its a little bit older now I imagin not as many men will be wearing it sense it has a bad rep for longevity, which it did in fact earn.

TheJurisDoctor
TheJurisDoctor

I loved this when I first bought it. The citrus smell in the opening hooked me. But after wearing a few times, it just smells too sweet - kind of like a cigar. It's a nice, warm scent, but not an everyday scent by any means. As for longevity and sillage, not very good on me. Overall, I regret buying it...

orozco1
orozco1

when i got it i liked it but now i kinda regret it because it is too sweet..im still gunna be usin it in occasions till it finishes..i rate it 8.0

babel
babel

This perfume stopped me in my tracks. It is sooooo attractive! A coworker wears it and makes my day at the office. His office is next to a person's with awful BO, so I appreciate the pleasant diversion. I finally mustered up the curage to asked him for the name.

- I want it. The perfume. Not the guy.

[not easy for a woman to ask a guy what perfume he wears and still be able to keep it only at the perfume... ]

Before buying it I read the reviews here and I arrived at Macy's determined to try both the Guilt and the G Intense. Per the reviews the stronger and better of the two is the Guilty. I agreed at first. But decided to wait and see how they dry down. I sprayed some of each on a separate card.

The Guilt is strong, loud and has a huge sillage. But in comparison to the Intense, it lasts half as long. On the other hand, the Intense has almost negligible sillage (in comparison) and is not that distinguished at first, but 3 days later, the Intense has had a very complex and wonderful dry down, while the Guilt almost vanished from the paper.

If I were a man and were to put on perfume to create a cloud around me, I would choose the Guilty. To last me discretely all night? I would go with the Intense.

AssMaster3000
AssMaster3000

This fragrance isn't bad per se but I can definitely understand all the negativity. It's a bland, single dimensioned cologne that people will snatch up because of the Gucci brand. Boring.

nimiel22
nimiel22

By some of these reviews you would think that this fragrance is completely repulsive. I won't go that far. My husband just purchased this and loves it, despite me flinging samples of other colognes, which I find more appealing, at him. For some reason he enjoys this a lot, and I will say that it isn't repulsive at all. It's a bit strong and not very fresh to me. Maybe a dash of pepper, a touch of citrus and a lot of patchouli. No, it's not the best men's fragrance, but it doesn't send me running for the hills when I smell him either.

Uneebkhan
Uneebkhan

Outstanding / Sexy Fragrance.. Girls Love it..

But One drawback It's not long lasting.. I would try Intense this time

lastnightscent
lastnightscent

Nicee..but really reminds me of Hugo Boss Hugo, anyone? Just more subdued and generic than Hugo. So to me GG pour homme can def be very sexy, but also not at all unique or special.

Annelien1987
Annelien1987

My boyfriend used this one. I didn't know what he was wearing. God I think I might said a 100 times how sexy and great he smelled. Mmm this is a very classy and sexy scent. Very masculin and yummie. I love it!

burgundyaltima
burgundyaltima

Love/hate relationship with this one.. kind of remind of wet paint.. ehhh will not be buying this one again

ITS juan
ITS juan

I got a sample of this because I liked how it smeld but after putting some on my wrists one morning for work I dident feal so confident wearing because of the drydown is kind of feminine coold be easely a unisex. Had to wash my hands because it smelld all day. It's long lasting but kind of girly to me I cold defenetly smell the lavender.

periquito89
periquito89

That's a cliché: nothing great, nothing terrible either. I tested yesterday and what I can remember is a mild scent actually, relaxed aroma like urobian said, not the kind of thing you would ever hate, unless, of course, your expectations were knocked down because it was "Gucci". In this case you may be very subjective, and agressive ":¬). I got something related to other recent releases, namely CK Free Men and Tommy Prep Men. If you put rose and turn up a little bit the sweetness it could come close to Tommy Loud Men. Nothing much citrus here, just a mild woody scent that remembers me those other ones. My expectations weren't that hight, but I was hoping something more.

kevdg18
kevdg18

It smells great, but it doesn't last. The intense version smells better and lasts longer.

j-shades

I have to keep a sample sprayer on hand with this cologne

j-shades

This does not last long at all on my skin.. but it smells really good

Erok32
Erok32

This stuff is ok but nothing special. It's like Burberry London and perry Ellis green or polo explorer without balls. It's not bad but but great either.

dreamframer
dreamframer

I never saw the commercial for this fragrance, I guess because I almost never watch TV. So, the whole story about heavy marketing for this fragrance didn't have any influence on me.
Anyway, after I sprayed it on my wrist I fell in love with it immediately! After it I looked up on Internet and I was shocked to see so many bad reviews. So, I thought maybe my taste for fragrances is really weird.
Then I decided to listen to experienced users from Fragrantica, and I decided to test few of the fragrances with the most positive reviews. And guess what, I didn't like any of them! All of them were overpowering to the point of causing slight nausea. So, my final thought is:
Most users who write reviews here are "fragrance fanatics" who LOVE to attract the attention of people on the street by wearing extremely strong fragrances. For me personally, it's a big turn off when I'm able to smell someone from the distance of more than couple of feet. My opinion is that only extremely attractive people leave good impression by wearing strong fragrances, and all other people look just funny by doing the same.
For me Gucci Guilty smells incredible! It's masculine, sexy, warm, and nostalgic at the same time. Lasts pretty long on my skin, and it won't choke people around you. Anyone who smells this fragrance on you will come closer to smell it better. And that's what you want, right?

GugaGaidzak
GugaGaidzak

After Gucci pour homme I & II they got me disappointed. This is not even a perfume, it's just a scented water!!

Robenumero1
Robenumero1

Si quieres que una jeva se te tire pa riba cuando te pase por el lao prueba este GUCCI!

DENETTE
DENETTE

everyone hush up. its a great freg. one of the best
hatersss!

spumyland
spumyland

i like this stuff but too orange flower for me itis just for woman!

mse-21
mse-21

Citrus and Lavender in the top with Patchouli and Cedar in the base. The rest of the notes support the whole composition which provides a well blended and pleasant scent. It's more of a fresh scent which can be called 'cold.'

To be honest I expected a lot more! This is a nice and pleasant scent for sure, but frankly it smells like what a generic scent should have smelled in early 2000s! I can even tell you that it reminds me [vaguely] of Boss Motion line!

Since I enjoyed its smell while trying it, I gave it a thumbs up. Good longevity and projection. Overall: 7 out of 10.

Akhan
Akhan

Strange how this fragrance got so many negative reviews. I dont understand why? Granted, its nothing uber-sexy, but its not bad to say the least. Fact is, its better than many of the arty farty fragrances that people so want to love.... In terms of uniqueness it has outdone many and is presented well too. In fact when i stumbled upon it, which did not happen earlier mostly because of the negative reviews, i was quite taken aback. One should try out fragrances, despite what others say about it... U never know what u might be missing!

banks1124
banks1124

This stuff is great. I think for a lot of people there was a hope that Gucci would offer a challenging fragrance. I don't think Gucci had that in mind. Look at the marketing and distribution--this was meant for mass appeal (Capt. America..?). I think they have succeeded. The fragrance is not challenging but it is unique. Doesn't smell like much out there but does smell very good. This and the intense version smell quite similar with the exception of the heavy (and very good) amber in the intense. I see why someone would be disappointed by the basic "niceness" of the scent but it is still very very nice. Must have if you ask me.

ScottyVizz

Sickly body wash smell. I smelled Guilty on some guy who walked onto BART drunk and screaming with some hideous outfit that he threw together just to get laid that night. They went quite well together.

harlemmal
harlemmal

Not sure why this fragrance is getting such a bad rap. Its a great scent just lacks staying power.

kl99
kl99

It's smell like Coriolan with After Eight (the chocolates).

sameel
sameel

oh my what a fine fragrance i get so many comments from women of all backgrounds here in dubai all the time does anyone else gets the same?

Unfinished
Unfinished

I aqcuired a used bottle of this stuff really cheap and sold it several weeks later. This stuff is like junkfood, it is designed to appeal to everybody, but reeks mediocrity and the lack of taste and spirit.

herucore
herucore

Hmmmm Ilove this Guilty Homme

DistinguishedGent1
DistinguishedGent1

This one opens up with a nice blast of a dark citrus and gives me a grape fruit kind of vibe. Smells a little promising. However it quickly dies down into a basic patchouli scent. This was another disappointment from the Gucci House. Not worth the money IMO. For someone who is a "Shirt Sprayer", this may be for you. But if you like a quality fragrance, pass on this one.

Projection: Weak
Sileage: Poor
Longevity: Poor

AmbrosiaRose
AmbrosiaRose

Poor poor Gucci Guilty. This one is getting knocked and yet it's one of the top sellers right now. Why? Well someone must like it! Personally I think it's unique. All the world needed was one more cologne that smelled like glorified soap. I think Guilty accomplished adding the fresh tones with thier signature incense quite well and it's not an entirely grotesque smell. It's not my favorite. If I smelled a guy wearing this I wouldn't bother to ask what he had on.

micrtin
micrtin

Very strong in the opening. Very strong. Also agree hard to imagine an intense version. I find it kind of floral at the top but somewhat semi fresh. I kind of the get signature Gucci insense underneath that top note that lasts forever and created a cloud of odour all around me.
I find it a bit feminine, with too much a ``perfume`` type of projection.
After several hours I finally found which other cologne it reminds me of: Azzaro Elixir. but this one is abit better it doesn`t have the cherry note that Elixir has.
All and all not for me, although this is probably my favourite of teh Gucci line.

dmoman
dmoman

Something tells me they should of found a way to keep tom Ford in there house. It's does get complaments, but to me personally it just smells like any other colognes. Doesn't smell bad though,but you could go and get a cologne that smell like this for the fraction of the price.

andy

from a masterful scent house like gucci, guilty is a more synthetic and bland fragrance and honestly is not their best product

there are almost no spices in this and its just plain fresh and smells lacking to my nose. I honestly prefer gucci envy and gucci pour homme I and II, gucci by gucci, gucci nobile

frogman
frogman

Bad. If you like this kind of frags, save yourself money and buy David Beckham instinct for fraction of gucci guilty price.

Mozay86
Mozay86

Horrible fragrance thought it would be better than Gucci by Gucci but was shocked to the core.

quikksilver8
quikksilver8

I see what you all mean by saying it smells completely synthetic. This scent is horrible! It seems as though they spent all the time designing the bottle and forgot about what goes inside. Not sure how this stuff sells as well as it does. O... and to top it off ...I'm alergic to it.

urobian

go away with that one million fragance...

this one deserve a better place here !!

azeem1
azeem1

This fragrance is horrible. Just a cheap, generic knock off of every light fragrance. If you want a fragrance that is good try one million by paco rabanne or Euphoria from Calvin Klein. They are better and last way longer. Major disappointment for gucci.
PS-The womens gucci guilty is also horrible.

Oh golly, too strong! Way, way too strong.

Can you believe there is now an intense flanker of Gucci Guilty for Men? Well I can't, and I sure hope I don't smell it on any man I date.

Gucci Guilty is a mish-mash of sharp citrusy lemon, powerful lavender, soapy orange blossom and earthy patchouli. The overall blend is quite, well what's the word, sour. The man in the poster may look like he's 'God's gift to women' with the lady below him looking as if she might be thrown into the thralls of passion at any given moment, but I highly doubt her reaction has anything to do with his perfume, if you know what I mean.

At times it feels as if Gucci was aiming for a citrus aquatic, something slightly sporty and fresh, but the peppery and earthy patchouli and woods kind of crushes that idea. God only knows where this perfume is supposed to be worn. Fingers crossed men don't wear this hoping to get lucky in the bedroom. I think you might get a negative response.

Unfortunately I don't find Gucci Guilty for Men all too sweet either. I think I may have liked a little sweetness to balance out the scent. All I can say for this fragrance is that the longevity and sillage are very good, near excellent if I actually liked this God damn fragrance!

The worst masculine from Gucci by far. I am saddened by this because I've been impressed by most of the male fragrances from this brand, namely Envy, Gucci pour Homme (original) and Gucci pour Homme II. In fact, skip this fragrance entirely. Buy the three I mentioned above. Yes, do that.

Nik604
Nik604

If you want to spend a lot for the idea to smell expensive, with this fragrance you'll be cheated the most. It's realy terrible smell,but the worst thing is that sticks like a glue for 10 hours...

elenian
elenian

I smelled it yesterday on a friend! OMG what a smell! It was so good, i loved it so much and i'm gonna give it to my man for sure! I want him to smell so guilty!

Barolo
Barolo

I really don't care that most are jumping on the bandwagon that this one is a dog.

For me, I couldn't care less what name is on the bottle. Gucci, to me, has no aura so I have no expectation for it being anything.

The women in the office really liked this one...I had them sample this vs. John Varvatos Artisan. Guilty was the slam dunk winner. I liked them both and that's why I wanted a woman's opinion. My wife also preferred Guilty.

I like the scent very much, but it's a little too strong for my tastes, as I prefer the subtle fragrances.

My belief is many here wouldn't know a good scent if it was pumped up their nose with a turkey baster. They've heard someone "reputable" slam it so they slam it, also.

Do not let the negative reviews turn you off...

Denzel
Denzel

Big sisapointment! With this one Gucci lost a title of parfume manufacturer of LUXURY PARFUMES now Gucci became a manufacturer of a cheap fragrances for mass consuption and only because they are marketing it so much.
But gucci will realise soon that on long term sale of Guilty will never exceeded the sales results of Gucci RUSH.
Give us back GUCCI RUSH !!! RUSH is the best fragrance ever made !!!

ScottyVizz

Not only is this fragrance boring, but it is also sickly synthetic. It smells like some hand soap and a car freshener had a baby. I can only imagine guys with flat lidded hats, oversized shirts, and baggy pants saggin down to their asses wearing this fluff.
If this is the way of the future for the fragrance world, then expect a lot more crappy scents in 2012 and 2013.

bebozizo83
bebozizo83

like only the brave from diesel

cyber861
cyber861

کاره خیلی قوی ای هست.اینقدر رایحه اش سنگینه که فقط تو هوایه خیلی سرد میشه زد.وقتی هم بوش میکنید یاده یه فرده کت شلواری با یک کادیلاک میفتید.دی:

در کل دوستش دارم.ولی اینقدر سنگینه که سر درد میگیرم.ترجیح میدم بقیه بزنن و من فیض ببرم.

NYprospect
NYprospect

Who made this crap?Can't be the same person who developed gucci pour homme ll.I'm guilty for spraying this on.Give me life without any chance of parole .
Update:Dry down,not bad.Bail me out.

smokva
smokva

Last month I had a few hours between flights in Paris and was on a mission to test scents in duty free in order to find a new addition to my collection.
After few hours and who knows how many tester papers I ended with one, but the problem was I couldn't remember which was it. I tried to find it again, bit had no luck.

Last week on Frankfurt airport I did the same and ended with the same scent in my hand, but like in Paris I didn't know which was it again. Now on my return trip home I wrote the name of the scent on each paper....and voila...Gucci Guilty was it all this time.

What do I like about Gulty? When I was a little child my mother would bath me and I remember that shampoo bubles would tickle my nose and produce some kind of interesting smell. The same thing I can smell in Guilty. So, to me it is not a parfume, it is time machine.

This must be one of the most sold male fragrances lately! Any time I go to a perfume store I see a man buying it! Different kind of men with different style and age, but almost all with a clear idea in mind: buying a trendy fragrance that can be named and shown in conversation. For sure they like it, too. It's not difficult to find it pleasant. It's really nothing special. The woman version is more interesting, while the male version is probably a sign of our time. Men no longer want to wear brut, dry lavender or deep woods.
The tv ad is also very appealing to a concept of modern guiltyness and fast running passion. No calm gentleman in his rocky chair in the garden of a noble mansion here, LOL! Ironically this scent is not wild at all.
If I met a man wearing Gucci Guilty I wouldn't be offended by his perfume, probably not strongly attracted either, I would just think that he's someone trying hard to please the opposite sex on a marketing scale.

thang
thang

nothing special!

manofscents
manofscents

As a seasoned vet in the field of fragrance collecting(which means i've smelled it all) this is your average modern, new generation therefor boring scent, which gucci has been 'guilty' of producing lately. This is for those who don't know much about fragrances that buy any new fragrance that comes out based on a name that they've heard before, and when they smell it they claim its "the best cologne ever made" but thats because they dont have anything else to compare it to.

i.am.wut
i.am.wut

For me, Its' sense like Chanel Allure sport.

dille
dille

Its important to remember to test a perfume on the skin before to buy it. Thats because we all have diffrent PH scale. Thats the major question how long it would last or how good it is. However its individual.. For those who says it does not last long. Suit yourself..

I like this perfume. It lasts for a very long time on me, it have a good strength.

Buyer beware!!! I just got a fake 3oz. Gucci Guilty from eBay even though the seller confirmed its authenticity. Luckily, I got it return and all my money back. So be careful everyone, the fake bottle is already out there. :(

Rich28
Rich28

It's watery without being aquatic. I agree with the reviewer who said it' s close to Diesel's Only the Brave. I sprayed GG on one hand and OTB on the other and I find them almost indistinguishable, OTB however is in my opinion a better quality smell. It last longer and is less watery, it's a bit fuller than GG.

I find the opening of Guilty harsh. It's spicy/peppery which is why I think it will do better in hotter climates. It gives a sort of sweetish vibe in the middle without actually being sweet. From middle to the dry down it want's to be dark but really isn't.

It's strange but I think that this frag should have some caramel if it wants to be sweet or leather/suede/tobacco to give it a more formal feel, as is, it's neither. I don't like it, but I don't hate it(fragrantica needs a neutral option)

At best it's a sleeves rolled up shirt buttoned down kinda smell that you'd wear in the evening. It's not sexy but wants to be. I think by now you should get the drift about this fragrance...it's confused, not well thought out, can you say identity crisis.

Silage: Poor
scent life: poor
Smell: 5/10

Go for Only the Brave by Diesel it's similar but way better.

belor
belor

So poor, so weak, so sad... it's a Gucci and he is guilty indeed. Second crap after the same way poor GbG.

Robing
Robing

There are so much nicer fragrances from Gucci!!! A scent obviously meant to appeal to a broader audience. Not for me, soapy, cheap, a bit ordinary. And the intense version is not much better!

Faerunner
Faerunner

The notes when this was released mentioned cardamom and the Gucci website lists pink pepper, which I don't see noted here... but the lavender, the faint spice which I get on the middle notes and the warm, masculine drydown make this one of my absolute favorite scents. It makes me weak in the knees! The drydown smells a lot like Dolce & Gabbana's The One Gentleman, but without the softer vanilla smoothness. It's rich, spicy and sweet - a favorite combo for me.

I do admit that it has a synthetic texture to the top notes, which on some men is probably more pronounced and not very attractive. But it seems to be -really- popular. It sold out twice at our store and men and women are still going for it. Unfortunately its sister product "Intense" sucks. They took what was good and covered it with more complicated synthetics, and ruined the fragrance. If you like Guilty, stick to the original.

tinusha
tinusha

I gave it to my husband and we both like it. Very nice for fall I think.

SoapyScentGuy
SoapyScentGuy

Very nice scent. It goes on clean and is not too strong. It has lemon and lavender which I always enjoy in a fragrance. I just wish the basenotes had vetyver instead of patchouli and cedar. It lasts long and stays close to the skin. A great scent for the office and it will probably be better in the Fall than the Summer.

johnnybr0801

Sometimes the simple is better! It's not overcomplicated and maybe for some not that "interesting" but really does what it promises... People love it around me! I get many compliments and the more I use I realize that this scent simply makes me happy all the time I put on... I guess it's not fore everybody, but a really good choice for an everyday scent!

newyorknick
newyorknick

I bought this one 2 weeks ago and i remember not being so excited when i first sprayed it on me. But my colleagues liked it very much. Maybe it gets better throughout the day.

Auzziechook
Auzziechook

EDIT: The more and more my tastes have changed and matured, the more dissatisfied I became with this scent. Sure the longevity was fairly impressive and maybe it serves well as a basic woody-aromatic scent, but I couldn't shake the niggling feeling that this shared a little too much in common with Lynx (or Axe) Africa deodorant. I would steer past-me to a better section of the fragrance counter.

ORIGINAL: I actually quite like this scent, & don't understand the amount of hatred towards it, which I feel is undeserved -

The Scent - It has a nice opening of a good quality lavender and lemon, then dies down after about 10 minutes into the orange flower, cedar and patchouli, with just a smidgen of the citrus still remaining. The middle and base notes have a beautiful richness to them, almost reminiscent of vanilla or cocoa, without actually being present. Sure, it might be 'generic' and 'safe' as haters are saying, but as someone who is just starting their cologne collection, Gucci really nails the citrus/aromatic scent.

The Design - People say it looks horrible, I say it looks classy. The glass and metal look nice and expensive, and the flask-esque shape is unique. I personally love the look of it sitting on my dresser, and it's heavy and nice to the touch too!

Longevity - People say that this is super weak; I say it's super strong. I literally only need about 3 sprays, and that's with the atomizer spraying very little juice. It lasts AGES on me; 10+ hours. The key is warmth; if you're warm or in a warm room, the smell suddenly intensifies again, like it's just been sprayed. E.g. I spray it on about 7.30am, and when I go to work after school where it's very warm, suddenly it smells new again, at almost 6.00pm!

The only disappointments really is the silliage; it's not perfect in that it doesn't radiate that crazily, but it still can be smelt from a few feet away, which allows a sense of 'intimacy'. The other is the price which I think is a bit too much. But for someone who's looking for a nice, citrus-y and aromatic scent, and isn't ready to wear some crazy, outlandish niche perfume, this is a good choice!

P.S. I prefer this over Gucci by Gucci; to me it just smells like a really messily composed scent comprising of tobacco and woods.

xyntax
xyntax

i got a first sniff of this perfume in paris gallery and it has similarity with hugo's element aqua(which i had way back when i was still in high school). i always love the element aqua,too bad i cant find it anywhere now.this gucci "replica" is a good alternative though.anyway,love the smell.no regret. :)

My Fiance' bought this for me after I tried it on at Dillard's; it drove her ABSOLUTELY (and others) WILD. People emit different odors (some attract while others, UGHHH...lol) which are incredibly unique to the individual. I have found that Gucci Guilty is similar in its attractive smells just as much as Dior's Fahrenheit to MOST (ATTRACTIVE) women, but this is a smell that ABSOLUTELY works for me. Not everyone will achieve the same results, so try it first... I can guarantee that both Guilty and Fahrenheit work for ME, but my body chemistry is different than the next guy, and it will not smell the same... It also helps if you have the good-looks to go with the smell too, like me=)

renperd
renperd

This is very cack. Generic, unoriginal. It's an insult to anyone who knows the first thing about fragrance. You don't even want to give it the time of a decent review. OMG it's SO cack.

dandy721
dandy721

Those new Gucci's fragrances are like Hugo Boss ones. Smell one smell it all Very commercial nothing special

kylexora
kylexora

smell like Tommy Hilfiger Athletics.... but a little better than that, but, still not great enough to weak my knee... not guilty!!!

lulabros
lulabros

Gucci was very happy with the sales of ΄gucci by gucci΄ & ΄sport΄ that made another 2 fragrances, quite in a hurry, in order to continue this success (΄guilty΄ & ΄guilty intense΄).
In my opinion,those 2 are for younger ages - i wouldn' t say necessarily that they smell cheap. Heavy maybe.
However they don' t bring to me that "beyond" and "worked" elegant feeling, that especially ΄gucci by gucci΄ is giving me generously, every time i smell it!

urobian

Im in the minory right now and is totally a surprise the kind of criticism around here like the worst existing fragrance in the world and it is not, although to many can be bad, the perfume does not win the magnitude of the adjetives here. Contrary to this, I find it a pleasant aroma, attractive and sexy in a relaxed way, refined and comfortable versatility; fruity, floral, fresh at the first moments, then a nice aromatic sweetness is there with some lovely warm touch. This is not a formal or elegant fragrance or complex so if you are looking for that go to the "classics" for other aromatic trends, gucci try to exit of their fragance range to venture into other concepts, flavors and expressions without prejudices.

jaimex1979
jaimex1979

Frida... you are great in fashion, terrible in fragrances. Envy and Rush were hits (both male and female). What´s going on here????

adrianocgo
adrianocgo

Frida Giannini is dirtying the name of Gucci.

The Collection
The Collection

Lesson in point: Never buy a fragrance just because the sexy as hell Chris Evans is the face of it. Never have I come across such a dissapointing Mens fragrance before and especially for something to come from Gucci of all brands. I dont want to sound horrible because I try to find some good in everything but this fragrance seems to have failed on all accounts for me. Just like its female counterpart the lasting power is a joke. The fragrance was gone off my skin within 10 minutes leaving absolutley no trace of it at all which was the exact same experience i had with the womens edition of Guilty. I think my main problem with this scent in partciular is its familiarity which tends to work well for some people but when you go and name a fragrance "Guilty" I think there is room for expectation for a fragrance to be somewhat sexy in a sense where as this smells like cheap deodorant you could purchase at a Chemist. Also.......lol I dont want to sound picky but like many fellow reviewers have pointed out clearly: The bottle is ugly in photos and worse in real life lol. I couldnt contain my laughter when i initially pulled it out of the box. Ahhhhhhhhhh. I'm done :P

drytoast
drytoast

I dont know what you guys are talking about.....this fragrance is absolutely magical! on my skin it turns spicy and exciting. it makes my wife's knees weak and my drive stronger and faster than a new Camaro. I feel powerful with this scent on. dont let anyone try to detour you from trying it or buying it. Be yourself and express it how you see fit. This scent will be a staple of my collection.

lacrossemp
lacrossemp

Absolutely disgusting. I got this "by chance" -- I had gone to the store and asked for Gucci by Gucci, didn't take notice of the packaging really, sprayed a couple sprays. I knew it wasn't the Gucci by Gucci that I had wanted, but decided to try it out. At first it had a fairly fresh scent, but after an hour I could smell a nasty orange scent on myself. Not bearing the scent anymore, I promptly returned to Macy's to return this bottle and get what I had intended to in the first place.

I don't recommend this at all. It smells "ok" at first and got disgustingly nasty after that.

andy

I smelled it on a magazine, amazing smell, but remember smelling it at a dept store and i forgot what it smelled like pretty fast becaues its nothing memorable, just another scent marketed for young adults by a big name brand.

Putting a sexy magazine pic and a great scent in the ad and a fairly dull overpriced scent in reality.....typical marketing

jellybeantree
jellybeantree

This smells much better to me than Gucci guilty for woman! I wonder if I could get way with wearing it? I would also like to smell this on a man, very sexy and inviting. Guilty as charged!!!!!!

Dr. Smellgood
Dr. Smellgood

Okay, I have a bottle of Guilty. It was given to me as a gift from my vendor. Do I like it? Yeah. It's nice for what it is, but I rarely wear it. It's just not that impressive. It's like about 20 other citrus fresh scents out there. That said, we completely sold out of it two weeks ago. As did three other stores in our area. It remains in high demand. Not sure why. If you're one of those really unimaginative cats who thinks Acqua Di Gio is awesome, then Guilty is right up your alley. I give it a 6.5

bwcw81
bwcw81

Smell this on the stripe on the magazine - I thought this is a real cool thing... BUT... after I tried it on my skin... complete disaster..... total disappointment.

First note - Strong blast of lemony with tiny lavender scent. last 5 minutes.
2nd note - Huge blast of dirty sour floral scent - I think is the African Orange flower, honestly - like other said - completely messed up flower scent, smell like rotten oranges in a smelly sour vinegar....
Last note - Mild patchouli and woody scent, nothing special.

Longevity - below averange, 3 hours plus, 2nd notes last so prominent that keep me smell like a rotten oranges. Projection is bad, stay closed to your skin.

Overall, this is how to messed up yourself smelling like a rotten sour oranges. Definitely a pass for me. Sorry guys, 2/10 from me.

onlineallday
onlineallday

It smells good but rather ordinary. Fresh, sweet and clean. Nothing overpowering. I also find it quite versatile for a men's fragrance.

Renato
Renato

Reading the comments below, this scent seems to remind people of about a dozen other totally different scents. In my case, I thought that the green watery note (or notes?) in Gucci Guilty PH reminded me very much of Calvin Klein's Crave, with a dash of Polo Blue.

I'm not fond of those scents, and Gucci Guilty is thus my least favourite Gucci scent.

mistershashi
mistershashi

Gucci Guilty - well the ad promises what it doesn't deliver; although the ad itself is pretty generic too. Guilty? Sinful? Only if you regard Justin Beiber going to choir practice with nuns as sinful.It's not bad, it's okay actually, but that's all it is. The opening is quite orange blossomy - some nice lavender, with the patchouli always in the background. It's an inoffensive office or day time scent. Longevity not bad at all; I get around six hours or so. Sillage fairly moderate. Try before you buy I say. I think I'll stick with my Gucci Envy. If I'm being super generous I'd give it 6/10 overall. And that concludes my first review. Hope it was helpful.

antonpan
antonpan

Reading reviews I was expecting something bad... And yes the scent is far from being good. Gucci Guilty is an extremely synthetic fragrance. It's like they take Diesel Only the Brave, add a bit of Chanel Allure Homme Sport and dilute this syrup with water. Nevertheless the smell can't be named fresh, but soapy and synthetically powdery.

Among other mens fragrances GG seems to be watered-down Diesel Only The Brave, maybe more flowery and soapy. Just sprayed GG smells like Only The Brave that was sprayed 5 hours ago... In the drydown GG reminds of Allure Homme Sport and aquatics from Puma/Mexx etc.

The longevity of Gucci Gucci Guilty is less than nothing. The scent disappears after an hour of wearing or even earlier. The sillage is closer to Allure Homme Sport.

What's verdict? Ok for mass audience (synthetic semi-fresh fragrance that attempts to be sexy), but generic for exacting audience like all of us here.

junglefun
junglefun

Not a good one from Gucci. Very unoriginal.

andy

I am honestly not sure about this scent, i think its a much lighter blander scent than the other guccis.

Most importantly, its an EXPENSIVE cologne that has almost no lasting power and pretty much a disaster.......which usually happens when a good cologne line tries to make a lighter and more subtle cologne or something their perfumers do not quite know how to formulate.......i would reccomend Gucci Envy and GucciI and II, gucci by gucci

juanma
juanma

No esta mal esta fragancia, es una apuesta a lo "seguro" y "vendible" por parte de Gucci, nada complejo ni original. Es una fragancia que puede gustar a la mayoria de los hombres que no sean tan exigentes. Huele bastante aromatico, dura varias horas en la piel, bien masculino, fresco, es mas para el dia que para la noche incluso huele hasta deportivo, me recuerda a perfumes en la linea Bleu de Chanel o Kenzo PH. No es lo que habitualmente me gusta pero es aceptable.

milancelisac
milancelisac

It really reminds me of Dior's Fahrenheit 32. What do you think about that?

petzolino
petzolino

Smells a bit cheap and flat as a straight line, a bit too sweet for me. Nothing special, nothing new. Certainly does not live up to the woman's version and definitly not up to Pour Homme. A mix of Boss and Joop at best.

Lance
Lance

I agree! This has same style with Blue De Chanel: expensive + great bottle + not-so-special smell

But, what if someone said: "Simplicity sells"?

armaniboy

BLEU may not be groundbreaking yet in my opinion it screams quality. An excellently crafted fragrance by mr.Polge. an interesting and mysterious bottle. nOt to mention that it lasts all day long. Gucci on the other hand is like blah blah

johnnybr0801

I have to say that I did not like it at first smell. Too synthetic I thought. Then i tried again on my skin and wore it for a while. Its getting "interesting" I thought. Then today I went back to the perfumery store and bought my 50ml bottle...and absolutely like it! Not a signatory scent, might be boring for some, but for summertime, for a sporty man like me it absolutely works. I can wear it all day long. Like BLUE de CHANEL. Nothing special, but still something unique....we also tend to forget that GUCCI wants to sell and this is a nice scent for the crowds...with the marketing they targeted, the "modern alpha male", like many of the luxury brands recently. And honestly guys, who does not want to be the "alpha male" at least sometimes?? :)

jerichodeg

Ugh.. I waited that long for this? If I disregard the packaging as well as the marketing strategies done for it and merely take a whiff, it will definitely be a big NO.

Nickel
Nickel

If you want to smell unique - dont buy this. This is a really boring fragrance. The only Gucci which is good is Gucci Pour Homme 2.

ArkangeL
ArkangeL

Very... ordinary. Where's the big wow that Gucci Guilty for women presented? Where's the pink pepper? The spicy accord, the woody notes? In comparison, Gucci Guilty for women mothers Gucci Guilty Pour Homme. This fragrance is merely a boy. Why not Gucci Innocent? No... Thierry Mugler's Innocent is harder than this. Such a masculine, luxurious bottle and they fill it with spiked Kool-Aid. Disappointment.

ManicPsych290
ManicPsych290

Not as bad as some people make it out to be. Yet, it is nothing special either.

Lasts 5-7 hours. Daytime wear. Spring/Summer/Fall.

snakeface
snakeface

Oh...this is the worst Gucci ever (and the worst bottle too). smells so ordinary amd synthetic, reminds me of very bad and cheap version of Chopard Pour Homme.
After Gucci PH2 everything from this house is crap...

querelle
querelle

The epitome of NOTHING. They should give it for free. And still it would be a NO NO. Guys, don't even think about it, run away.

Mushroomfat
Mushroomfat

It reminds me EXACTLY of a Boss scent but I don't know which one.
It has that sticky note that I thought was a slight hint of benzoin of gerbanium, but no, it must be an overkill of cedarwood. I get the lemon, but nothing else but stickiness. Come to think of it, I'm not liking it anymore. I tried to like it but it's just not pleasant.

I hope Gucci reads the reviews and discontinues this fragrance quicksmart to make way fro a rerelease of Rush (a discontinued Gucci widely loved) what do you say guys?!

In fact, LET'S VOTE:

IF YOU AGREE THAT THIS SHOULD BE REPLACED WITH GUCCI RUSH, PUT A 1. IN THE BOTTOM LEFT CORNER OF YOUR REVIEW!!!

thatsmr2usir
thatsmr2usir

LOL! Ok Gucci is my favorite designer house. However, they have been such a let down in the fragrance department as of late. This is so not Gucci. It is a mixture of 50 different scents combined, SYNTHETIC @ it's best! Smells like 1 of Joop's creations, reminds me of ahhhh Lanvin Homme YES!!!! BLAH! Last 6 hours or so on me & then it makes it's exit. The dry down is such a let down. I am really fed up with Gucci from a fragrance stand point!

This new crap they develop & put on the market today is very messy indeed. I have not liked anything this house has made after Envy for men. Everything else was a miss or did not last long enough for me to get a bottle. ( GUCCI POUR HOMME 2 )

Guilty should appeal to those who like GUCCI just because that's who made it & to those who may think the bottle is nice which it is, however do not expect to impress anyone with this. You will just be 1 of the many other people in the crowd not standing out, but following the circus.

Gucci Guilty Homme smells pretty common like a fragrance that many designer brands has created before. It's aquatically fresh at first, so it is appealing to everyone. Then it becomes very lemony with soapy quality of lavender. The orange blossom stays behind this soapy lavender; giving some sweet fruity watery character but not floral at all. The patchouli is so mild, it's hardly there. The cedar accord is much more present. So far it's not dark nor edgy. Instead, it's just fresh, likeable, everyday fragrance with a great woodsy fruity dry down. There is nothing Guilty about it. Perhaps, it's perfect as Go-To fragrance because if its versatility. Overall, I am not feeling it despite the nice bottle. My guess it won't be a big hit this summer, but I would get one when it comes down to a deep discount.

By the way, does the bottle look like Cacharel Pour Homme? Or I just think too much?

Other fragrances that it reminds me of; Tomma Bahama Set Sail Martinique, Joop! Night flight, Lanvin L'Homme, Polo Sport, etc. Some are weaker, some are stronger. This Guilty fits right in the middle of the crowd.

Remark: It should be on sale soon and I still want it.

$$
$$

Dont knock it till you try it.I recently tried it at bloomingdales and its DOPE!Perfect summer scent sweet and woodsy one of the best for 2011!Try it and you will like it.

Lotofire
Lotofire

This should be call : Gucci Crap.

urobian

This is noise for those who expect something complex, mysterious, avantgarde, why dont you put in other side your demands to gucci and try to enjoy the fragance?

I totally love it and is a big surprise because im not a gucci follower, in this days theres nothing new with a big step in perfumery, (maybe in niche comunity) but with an open mind and nose, this is really charming, magnetic, addictive and easy to enjoy. Maybe is a mix of many mainstreams fragances but in some elements i find a lovely relaxed aroma, manly, versatile and surely a compliment if you wear it, projection and longevity undoubtedly.

originaldeftom
originaldeftom

Well...what can I say that is positive about Gucci? The first male fragrance "Homme" was excellent. Dare I say a masterpiece, setting the trand for the return of frankinsense in modern perfumes.
After that? One let-down after another....
This I can blindly say is just another desperate attempt to re-enforce in typically brash machismo Italian pastiche "what a man makes a man" concept: hairy chest, open shirt, sweat, motorcycles revving up, testosteron...
...and all the brothers in the hood come out buying this s**t!
Gucci is no longer exclusive or exquisite: it is the Italian "luxury" fashion supermarket for fools!

twlahue
twlahue

Smells good,
Excellent top notes, if you smell this one at the store, you will probably want to buy it, at least the girl you are with will...
the drydown is unimpressive...
try before you buy.

armaniboy

The ad the bottle and of course the name are PERFECT for the juice inside!!! a cheap generic smelling fragrance with that metallic sweaty-man odor.a watered down boss like smell that has nothing to do with good old gucci.terrible.it will certainly make you feel guilty for buying(at that price) and wearing it.thank you

VogueBoy

yes, but those nice sweet smell you can also smell in Ferrari or Lambroghini fragrances which are 3times cheaper...

BUT I am sure that women will love this fragrance on men...

mbmbmb
mbmbmb

The opening smell is very sour which i did not like a lot.but once you wait maybe a half an hour, it smells very good, a nice sweet taste, it might seem like a cheap cologne but i would say its worth a try, go to a fragrance shop and put it on your wrist, then once it sits there for a while, you will smell the nice sweet smell

svillatoro
svillatoro

Lavender opening and patchouli drydown. Very sweet, you can't smell any citrus combination. Nothing new, there are less expensive and better options. Poor longevity, no projection. Too simple...

Cid1204
Cid1204

Remind me Ferrari Extreme, which is 3 time cheaper. Nothing new, nothing groundbreaking, just cheap grocery smell. Medium longevity, poor projection. Not worth of money.

ravjan
ravjan

What a letdown!
The bottle looks plain cheap and tacky. A real eyesore!
The scent is painfully mainstream. On the originality scale from 0 to 10 I'd rank it minus 3. And it was gone in no time at all.

VogueBoy

yes... this is not gucci, this is just generic... cheap and nothin special... compare to price = waste of money!

AJ73
AJ73

This would be a total waste of money. The whole thing has been done cheap. It doesn't come close to Gucci Nobile or Gucci Pour Homme.

BIG
BIG

Smell cheap and generic, like something Davidoff would release. It's got semi-sweet aromatic accord, which has been used to death before. Gucci should feel guilty for releasing such crap!

jerichodeg

For those that have tried it, please please please do expound on your despcription. What other fragrances is it similar to?

parishamburglondon
parishamburglondon

This is no fragrance, this is just the result of wanting more money....

the scent is so silly, nothing speacial, like a cheap fragrance.
daysago gucci had better fragrances (gucci 2 pour homme)

Minnija
Minnija

I got sample for this one, all what I can say, that it is just PERFECT!!!! this is the way how I would want to smell my boyfriend :)

jerichodeg

I hate it when they build up suspense before releasing a product. It's the same suspense I get from listening to the sentence "Kids, this is the story of how I met your mother." at the beginning of each episode.

jerichodeg

I can't wait to smell this. I want to test it so bad, I'm getting tempted to settle for the feminine version for the meantime. :)) Dear Gucci people, Please hurry up! :D

sherwin
sherwin

why is the comment below retained when the previous comments were deleted? i don't get it! Speak english!!!

Guilty Pour Homme by Gucci 3.11 out of 5 based on 863 ratings and 205 user reviews

Gift Set
FRAGRANCENET.COM DESIGNER FRAGRANCE SAMPLER for MEN SET-5 PIECE MENS VARIETY WITH GUCCI GUILTY POUR HOMME L'HOMME YVES SAINT LAURENT ACQUA DI GIO EXCEPTIONAL BECAUSE YOU ARE JOHN VARVATOS VINTAGE AND ALL ARE VIAL MINIS
Deodorant 2.5oz
Gucci 'Guilty pour Homme' After Shave Balm 2.5 oz
GUCCI GUILTY POUR HOMME for MEN by Gucci EDT SPRAY 1.6 OZ
GUCCI GUILTY POUR HOMME for MEN by Gucci EDT SPRAY 1.6 OZ
Eau De Toilette 1oz
Gucci 'Guilty pour Homme' Eau de Toilette 1 oz.
Gucci 'Guilty pour Homme' Eau de Toilette 1 oz.
Gucci 'Guilty pour Homme' Eau de Toilette 1 oz
Gucci Guilty Pour Homme Intense Eau De Toilette Spray 90ml 3oz
Gucci Guilty Pour Homme Intense Eau De Toilette Spray 90ml 3oz
Gucci Guilty Pour Homme Eau De Toilette Spray Stud Limited Edition 90ml 3oz
Gucci Guilty Pour Homme Eau De Toilette Spray Stud Limited Edition 90ml 3oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Gucci Guilty Pour Homme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Gucci Guilty Pour Homme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Guilty Pour Homme by Gucci. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Guilty Pour Homme by Gucci represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.