Designers » F-H » Floral Green « Groups

Aqua Allegoria Angelique Lilas Guerlain for women
dislike

yellow floral
Aqua Allegoria Angelique Lilas Guerlain for women Pictures

In 2007 Guerlain has expanded the Aqua Allegoria family by adding two more fragrances: Mandarine Basilic and Angelique Lilas.

Angelique Lilas is a green floral fragrance which brings a harmony of angelica notes with white lilac. The scent is carefree and natural.

Pink pepper blended with the notes of orange and jasmine opens the composition and leads to the heart which unites angelica and white lilac. The base notes are ylang-ylang, cedar and heliotrope.
It was created by Jean Paul Guerlain in 2007.

The nose behind this fragrance is Jean-Paul Guerlain.

Jasmine Orange Pink Pepper

Ylang-Ylang Angelica Lilac

Virginia Cedar Heliotrope

After My Own Heart

Aqua Allegoria Angelique Lilas Fragrance Reviews

Lana148
Lana148

Angelique Lilas is a beauty! Fabulous, floral mix. Smell of spring orchard-garden. It smells like sweet lilac, ylang-ylang and angelica. I am not into floral fragrances, but this one I really like, because it's unique, delicate, not heady and has green undertones.

Velvet_Touch
Velvet_Touch

So creamy, soft and fresh! I simply adore it! My boyfriend bought it to me simply by watching its review and description and he did the perfect choice!

Zephyrae13
Zephyrae13

I like it, even though it's very not my style. powdery delicate and feminine are simply not me. Although the juice is high quality stuff. My skin exposes all the flaws in perfumes, like cheap synthetics found in celebrity fragrances. it'll all smell wonderful on everyone else, but people will ask me where or what I'm wearing that's so garbagey, old, stale, or musty. Oh Guerlain, I'll be back!

Pari88
Pari88

A perfect twist on lilac. I would call it the scent of a lilac tree with green leaves, stump and all. I never knew what angelica smelled like until I tried this, and I must say it is absolutely a green, slightly spicy/herbal scent. The way it goes on is the way it stays throughout; a cologne.

Refreshing, serene, feminine and lovely for spring and summer. Jeca said it perfectly, for spring forest fairies. It gives me the feeling of peace, and makes me very happy.

Doesn't last long on my type of skin (dry skin)Sprayed on clothes it will last until wash. And anyways, these bottles are so huge you can spray continuously without worry. :-)
The only green floral I have tried thus far and actually love. Recommended highly

dlane1953
dlane1953

A light, lovely spring and summer fragrance

I love lilac but the scent can be cloyingly sweet to the nose over time. Guerlain seems to have resolved that issue in a most pleasant way with this fragrance. The sharp greeness of angelica helps to temper the sweetness of the lilac and the end result is a refreshing lilac fragrance. The opening notes of jasmin and orange (I don't pick out the peppercorns) seems fresh and upbeat and the angelica starts to open up rather quickly thereafter. Lilac gently follows, and retains its soft lush notes until the end. The drydown of cedar and heliotrope is most interesting; the cedar helps to ground the fragrance and the heliotrope keeps the sweet floral theme going. This fragrance is at its best in warm weather. Great day time scent, very soft,romantic, and appealing. Sillage is good, longevity about 5 hours on me. It's so beautiful--very happy I bought the large bottle.

Tusnelda
Tusnelda

I am on the fence with this one. Starts with a lovely delicate lilac and then turns into a greasy, ozonic weed?? Fortunately I have 74 mls left to help me make up my mind. Would have liked more lilac, I think.

Doc Elly
Doc Elly

Exactly what its name implies, this EdC is a lovely, light, fresh lilac scent along with notes of angelica absolute. It’s a spring-like greenish floral so gentle and upbeat that it’s hard to see how anyone could dislike it. I generally don’t like florals and am not a big fan of EdCs, but this is something I could wear. It’s a low concentration with not much in the way of base notes, so only lasts about 3-4 hours. In summary, it’s a summery, highly wearable floral.

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

I enjoy this scent in summer weather, because the heliotrope becomes more noticeable and the heat keeps the angelica note subdued. In cool weather, the angelica becomes much more noticeable, and the fragrance starts to feel a bit off-balance on my skin. I detect the lilac from start to finish, which is very delicate, as jeca mentions. (Yes! This is most definitely a scent for spring forest fairies!) It also has a lovely creamy base!

mandelinka
mandelinka

Just purchased this one the other day. It's very flowery and warm,creamy and comforting. can smell the lilac all the way, later joined by angelica.

Perfumedsecrets
Perfumedsecrets

For those who want a feminine perfume that is without a doubt ladylike. It's lovely in the Spring weather. Lilacs have always been one of my favorite flowers.

J'taime Guerlain
J'taime Guerlain

The day I bought this fragrance I tested this and Herba Fresca on each arm went home and waited to see how they turned out on me.
My obvious choice at that point was Herba Fresca,as I was enjoying fresh green scents, but something about AL kept drawing me in and I couldn't stop sniffing it. I bought a bottle the very next day and have been enjoying it since.
Although it's not an obvious 'go to' fragrance for me, I keep it for summer, when I do wear it I feel special in the way Guerlain fragrances make one feel special. I love the creamy flavours of it, the lilac is very pronounced without being too flowery and that sparkling green note of angelica lightens the whole bundle and gives the fragrance some zing.
I'm a stay-at-home mama and when I worked in an office I was used to people complimenting me on my choice of fragrance - that doesn't happen in the school yard but when I wear this....people step in close and then ask: "What are you wearing - it's gorgeous!"
This is a beautiful fragrance and I love the fact I can carry on my Guerlain relationship in the summertime.

Grazia
Grazia

What a pity they don't sell it here anymore! A beautiful scent!

Kterhark
Kterhark

This is what I was expecting En Passant to be. But where En Passant falters, AL soars. It substitutes the rice note for angelica, and bravo!

Angelica is a strange, heady green note. When I hear 'green' I picture a sparkling glass of French champaigne; but angelica goes down like a thick English ale. This is hte first time I find my self liking this note; it didn't work for me in the much more expensive Angelique Noir.

This is a light, charming scent. Because it lays off the vetiver and musk it doesn't go the way of a stale plate of cheese on me. Guerlain, in their brilliance, give you Heliotrope and Cedar instead.

This is a fragrance you'll just want to roll in.

ydee
ydee

This I put on from a vial and only one word crossed my mind: Heavenly !!!
Didn't realize till now I love lilac so much, which is very prominent.
It brought childhood memories, I remembered my grandmothers garden, how nice.

Top: begins with sharp lilac but not unpleasant, I like it, with a citrus note to me, very fresh.
Middle: it changes rapid to a smooth lilac and angelica, lilac on top. Than it gets warmer and warmer, just a little powderly, the right amount so it still is fresh, soft and lovely, lilac stays prominent all the time, I love it. Strong staying power 6-8 hours straight.
Base is soft and lovely, could smell still the next day waking up.

Found my best Aqua Allegoria for spring finally, already owe 2 favorites for summer.
What a joy to regognize a favorite flower so well in a perfume.
Bought immediate ofcourse.

Didn't work on me either. I got plasticy white flower with strong, sharp herbs. It wasn't pretty or feminine on my skin and it smelled strange and off the whole time.

Boggi
Boggi

This one did not work for me. Smelt like artificial cucumber aroma on my skin and it made me sick. Had to scrub it off.

PolarBear2

Heavenly, feminine, fresh and calm.

PolarBear2

This is so nice for a calm scent at work-- at first light floral and then powdery. But doesnt stay long on my skin, at my least :) Still, very highly recommended.

Moszatka
Moszatka

It's so floral and delicious. At first strong lilac smells, but after hours will be powderly. I like it.

jeca
jeca

This is a scent for spring forest fairies ;o) Smells like green lilac, delicate and calm.

Aqua Allegoria Angelique Lilas by Guerlain 3.87 out of 5 based on 140 ratings and 20 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Angelique Lilas fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Angelique Lilas, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Aqua Allegoria Angelique Lilas by Guerlain. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Aqua Allegoria Angelique Lilas by Guerlain represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.