Designers » F-H » Floral Green « Groups

Aqua Allegoria Bouquet Numero 1 Guerlain for women

Aqua Allegoria Bouquet Numero 1 Guerlain for women
dislike

Another Aqua Allegoria Bouquet Numero 1 was launched on April 1st, a fragrance inspired by spring floral-green garden in early morning.

Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Bouquet Numero 1 was created by Thierry Wasser of such notes of bergamot, freshly cut green grass, white flowers, delicate fruity notes, peach and jasmine. The fragrance arrives in a newly designed flacon with golden honeycomb, stopper and etiquette packed in an outer carton decorated with pink bee.

Advertising campaign was made by Paolo Roversi, while advertising face is Anna Selezneva. Aqua Allegoria Bouquet Numero 1 was launched in 2010.

Bergamot Grass Fruity Notes Peach Jasmine White Flowers

Aqua Allegoria Bouquet Numero 1 Fragrance Reviews

francess.raymundo
francess.raymundo

reminds me of burberry brit sheer

yidansheng
yidansheng

Very powdery floral (orris) at the opening,, together with citrus mandarin. Then it shifted to a white floral bouquet, jasmine, neroli, muguet and rose hint sang a gracefully harmonious song. It's clean, yet warm, feminine and nothing wrong. Plus, it smells definitely expensive.

sofiii
sofiii

Bouquet Numero I starts with really nice, inoffensive shy flowers, which makes me think of fresh stems, green dewy leaves in a garden full of subtle real floral scent, with a hint of something fresh, organic and sweetness; and there’s a hint of well-balanced citrusy as well.

Then the freshness dried off and the fume smells kinda like really dry white soap, as in the new white soap, which never been used, never gets in contact with water. However, the only difference between this perfume and the real life white soap is, the fume has something sharper there, it smells somewhat like a little bit muted jasmine and a bunch of discreet flower bouquet, which stands out rather well (and somewhere makes me feel uncomfortable, because I’m not a fan of jasmine).

In the dry down (or premature dry down), some sour warmed-up fruity smell comes and goes; the lukewarm feel in the smell makes me think the scent is kinda dirty in a stale and bad way.

I wouldn’t recommend Bouquet Numero I to anyone, even though the start is quite nice, but I don’t have the soul to introduce my friends to a Guerlain which, weird enough, destined to dry off quick into some mummified lukewarm sour floral.

"Guerlain please stop this ongoing Allegoria thing!"
This I would say to Guerlain right now, but I know it wouldn't make any sense for 2 main reasons:

1) Guerlain wouldn't listen to my little voice out of choir

2) Many people enjoy the whole line, so it wouldn't be fair to stop it and after all these scents are not so annoying to smell around.

For sure most of them don't agree with my personal chemistry, so I'll stay far and just sampling new releases.

Bouquet n.1 is another soft killer for me like the previous release.Another meaningless and frustrating one.
It's not my idea of light perfume for daytime/office.
Listed notes seem nice.
On my skin they become rotten grass or rotten honey, which is very strange. Old Guerlain work in a beautiful way on me.
It must be something about new ingredients, probably synthetical.
Test before you buy.
It would be interesting to smell this on another skin. One day or another I will grab my friend's wrist and try on that!

Beautiful_Scent
Beautiful_Scent

I just received this one today and I like it a lot. It is light, perfect for day use and non offensive in the office. It's great for sunny hot days.
This scent makes me smile, it is really mood lifting. The combination of jasmine and peach is just beautiful and so are the top notes of bergamot and grass.
Nice surprise from Guerlain!

TakaBeata
TakaBeata

My dear, I would like to inform that remained changings all wrappings Allegoria. There are with the ribbon , very similar to these what former .For me even more nice.
The new scent brings flowers, flowers... Them fits in with very the name. For me better in spring than on the summer. But of course every from us this will decide and will rate. I does not feel the bergamot, I feel the jasmine , flowers ? and the grass. Most this scent pleases to me in the final phase, least in the beginning .

Aqua Allegoria Bouquet Numero 1 by Guerlain 3.56 out of 5 based on 48 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Bouquet Numero 1 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Bouquet Numero 1, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Aqua Allegoria Bouquet Numero 1 by Guerlain. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Aqua Allegoria Bouquet Numero 1 by Guerlain represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Dior Dolce Vita Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Mandarine Basilic Dior Diorissimo Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Jasminora Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Angelique Lilas Kenzo Flower by Kenzo Calvin Klein Truth Chanel Chanel N°5 Eau Premiere Yves Saint Laurent Paris Lancome Poeme Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez For Her Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil Hermes Eau des Merveilles Narciso Rodriguez Essence Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Flora Nymphea Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Pivoine Magnifica Dior J`adore Chloe Love Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Beige