Designers » F-H » Floral Fruity « Groups

Aqua Allegoria Bouquet Numero 2 Guerlain for women
dislike

tropical
Aqua Allegoria Bouquet Numero 2 Guerlain for women Pictures

Aqua Allegoria is Guerlain’s line of fragrances dedicated to the scents of nature. Aqua Allegoria Bouquet Numero 2, launched in 2011, is the successor to the 2010 ediiton Aqua Allegoria Bouquet Numero 1. The fragrance is developed by Thierry Wasser.

„Inspired by nature, created by Guerlain. Nature is an emotionally-charged setting where we gather treasures, which inspires and enfolds us. Every year, when springtime comes, the Guerlain perfumer conjures up gardens filled with scents, in a blend of allegory and exhilaration. “ (Guerlain)

While its predecessor is dedicated to spring gardens in the morning, Aqua Allegoria Bouquet Numero 2 is inspired by exotic tropical gardens with the rich scent of rose petals that fill the air. The composition is very simple - it contains notes of juicy litchi, rose and powdery iris.

Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Bouquet Numero 2 is available in the signature bottle as 75 ml Eau de Toilette.

iris Rose Litchi

Ballerina No 1

Aqua Allegoria Bouquet Numero 2 Fragrance Reviews

Phantosmia Bella
Phantosmia Bella

This may be a "bouquet", but I smell lots of lychee and I'm loving it!
Usually I don't get along very well with fruity scents, but this combination is great fun. You can actually feel the smile on your face becoming wider as you spray it on.

Longevity is good and sillage not too offending but present.

mluckyg
mluckyg

Blend of natural rose, litchi and a little grapefruit fragrance. I could not smell much iris. This is not powdery scent. Quite airy rose during winter.

This fragrance is about rose and more rose, the right amount of rose, not too heavy and not too light. I prefer this one compared to Jo Malone red roses.

fragranticafan001
fragranticafan001

After reading the other reviews I decided to buy this unsniffed - and very glad I did. I love all of the notes, and my expectations were well guided by everyone's prior comments so thank you!! To add, this somehow reminds me, if only vaguely, of an Eau Jeune from the 90s (?) called Garçonne - it was my teen love but sadly no longer available.

My initial impression is great. I really enjoy how fresh, delicate, and yet rich and extremely feminine this is. The composition is rosey and sweet but doesn not scream "ROSE" out loud. Lychee/Litchi is sweet and smells quite citrusy. Among my personal collection, I would compare it to something from Stella McCartney, but Numero 1 is much more natural and feels rich. I get the comparison to Issey Miyake Florale as well, but Numero 1 doesn't smell as mature. For me, I am extremely satisfied and happy to have this in my collection.

passionata20
passionata20

My latest love!!! Tried it today in tax free shop since it was on sale. I have tried the nr.1 as well back then and wasn´t impressed so i thought this one is also nothing remarkable so i didn´t bother to try it for the whole year. And i am soooo glad i did try it at last! Such a delicate nice scent! While reading about the composition and seeing that remark about "rose petals" i thought it would be something quite heavy on rose as "Paris" by YSL for example. But it absolutly not!! Light, airy, fresh, a bit sweet and simply gorgeous scent. It is YSL´s "In love again" with rose added into it. I swear!!! I know the notes are not the same but the overall impression is like that. I am crazy about "In love again" which is quite citrusy, but this one is even better!!!! Much better! It has much better lasting power and very good sillage for such an airy fragrance. Such a simple composition but such a stunning scent! BRAVO!!!! What i like especially about this one is that it is not heavy on rose neither on litchi. You would really exect that when looking at notes but it is like a bright chiffon scarf: very airy. Very well balanced scent what i actually value the most in fragrances. And amazing thing is that while it is below 0´C at the moment here but it can be still worn at this time of the year, evene with a lot of snow! Will buy several bottles on my next trip while it is still available and on sale!!!
GORGEOUS!!!

UPDATE:(21.06.2012) Surprisingly this scent works better for me on a colder day than during the hot summer day. When it is cold i can smell delicate rose scent, but when it is hot all i can smell is citruses and they are quite boring and non lasting. So that means i will use it during colder time of the year, since i have better fragrances for summer days.

vertigo
vertigo

A beautiful, delicate rose scent for rose lovers!
Somehow humid, like a morning dew on pink petals of a garden rose ...

Charming and irresistible!

Remarkable sillage and great staying power as for something that light :)

JHB
JHB

I bought it in duty free and now I have to admit that it is amazing, especially for summer and spring! Gentle, soft and delicious! Totally love it!

brickbird

I'm wearing it for the moment. This is not a scent with an outstanding personality. This is not offensive, quiet, but a little bit disappointing, compared to other or most of the aqua allegoria fragrances. It may be because I am mostly fond of fragrances made by the nose Jean-Paul Guerlain, I like his style, and this was a bit different of what I expected from Guerlain house.

Inspire0111
Inspire0111

This is very fresh and clean. Similar to some of the rose scents at the Body Shop. Also slightly similar to L'eau D'Issey Florale. In other words, I get mostly rose here. I tried all the Aqua Allegoria scents today and this was my favourite one followed by Tiare Mimosa.

Aqua Allegoria Bouquet Numero 2 by Guerlain 4.09 out of 5 based on 62 ratings and 10 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Bouquet Numero 2 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Bouquet Numero 2, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Aqua Allegoria Bouquet Numero 2 by Guerlain. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Aqua Allegoria Bouquet Numero 2 by Guerlain represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.