Designers » F-H » Floral « Groups

Aqua Allegoria Bouquet de Mai Guerlain for women

Aqua Allegoria Bouquet de Mai Guerlain for women
dislike

Aqua Allegoria Bouquet de Mai Guerlain for women Pictures Aqua Allegoria Bouquet de Mai Guerlain for women Pictures

Aqua Allegoria Bouquet de Mai is a sunny, light and fresh scent of spring. It includes notes of white flowers, wild grasses and pink pepper. It is available as 75 ml Eau de Toilette. Aqua Allegoria Bouquet de Mai was launched in 2012. The nose behind this fragrance is Thierry Wasser.

Pink Pepper White Flowers Grass Grapefruit

Eternity Summer 2011

Aqua Allegoria Bouquet de Mai Fragrance Reviews

Norgirl
Norgirl

mmm this is jummy fresh floral and slighlty fruity aswell.
The whit floral is slightly sweeten as in Elie saab the grapefruit brightens it up and making it almost a bit sour, its almost a tad to sour right away . the green gras note makes it feal like its a walk in the garden a Bright sunny day With flowers blooming all ower . pink pepper yes a slight touch of it not to much
This is a realy Bright and happy scent to me It does remind me of some other perfumes but at the moment i can not figuere out wich it is
This shure is suitable for all ladys With a joyous happy heart .. Not to srios not to shy . just happy and full of life
Not to young not to old,
I can imagin this will be great for a rainy day, to lifte the mood and expectasion for sunny days and blue skies to come ones again realy pretty

Raina
Raina

It starts out with a fruity burst of citrus. I say fruity because rather than being the fresh and typically sharp type of citrus, the lemon here is very much of the tart variety with some sweetness; like the lemon part of the lemon meringue pie. I don't get much of any pepper, maybe a little at first but it just vanishes into the lemons.

The florals are a softer presence, and are never assertive. They just sort of float around in a cloud of sunshine and springtime and grassy meadows with little flowers everywhere.

It dries down and the fruity lemons become fainter, the flowers-in-the-meadow scent lingering.

This is one of my favorites so far in the AA line. There's a time and place where I want to smell complex and make a statement, and there are other times I just want to smell like a pretty girly girl with class. This is a must have for sunshine days.

Turtledove
Turtledove

This is such a pretty scent, it's light, fresh and ethereally sweet. There definitely is a vibrant sense of a bright, dewy spring morning in the garden, especially with its crisp, peachy-fruity roses, it's one of the few perfumes I've encountered that really reminded me of our rose garden at home. There's also a gorgeous light honey note and a grassy wildflower quality, with a luminous, airy lightness to the whole thing that was really pleasant.

Drying down, it lost some of the charm for me, it was mainly a bland and slightly soapy orange flower and nothing else, but pleasant whiffs of rosy-wildflower-honey would come back every now and then. The lasting power was better than I expected, it went for a good four and a half hours and just barely resisted washing.

All in all, I'd wear this if I received it as a gift, but I wouldn't go out of my way to buy it, the parts of it I like are just too short-lived.

smellhunt
smellhunt

I got this without any trial. I like all its notes, so I thought that consecutively I would love it.
After trying it, I realized that in perfumes, like in food, what matters most, is not the list of the ingredients, but how you mix them.
White flowers is the strongest note, that just softens after some time, but still doesn't allow much of the rest to show. Grass just makes it and balances the sweetness of the flowers, but grapefruit and pink pepper? Barely there.
Long lasting, strong, but too flowery for me.

Honestly I think that Guerlain should think more about what they throw on market, even travel niche.
This "new" (again!) Aqua Allegoria is not bad at all, but dare I saying boring? Very dry but overloaded with heavy floral notes, the first phase fades quickly leaving a long-lasting track of... I don't know...possibly dirty floral water?
I don't mind if there is yet another Guerlain around in duty-free. I just don't like this aqua-throwing attitude and then big launches less meaningful than the past.

passionata20
passionata20

11. august 2012

This year travel exclusive Guerlain "Aqua allegoria" didn´t impress me at all. I love the last year "Bouquet nro2" but i find this "Bouquet de mai" is being too dry. The white flowers are huge here, but so is the green note, which really distracts me personally. Look at the notes: grass and grapefruit are both bitter notes and they are dominanting the white flowers note. The pepper note is just slightly noticeble and i would like it to be more prominent. The drydown is bit softer, since the dry grass note is not that prominnet anymore, but still it leaves me wanting for something more, more creamy notes i would say. It has a good lasting power and sillage and would be good for spring indeed. Actually it might be also qite wearable during warm autumn as well. But i will repeat once again: this time minimal composotion will not do as it did last 2 years.
There are much much better white florals out there and only because this is Guerlain and limited travel exclusive edition doesn´t help much it to become a favorite of mine sadly.

Aqua Allegoria Bouquet de Mai by Guerlain 3.65 out of 5 based on 62 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Bouquet de Mai fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Bouquet de Mai, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Aqua Allegoria Bouquet de Mai by Guerlain. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Aqua Allegoria Bouquet de Mai by Guerlain represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.