Designers » F-H » Floral « Groups

Aqua Allegoria Cherry Blossom Guerlain for women

Aqua Allegoria Cherry Blossom Guerlain for women
dislike

The new fragrance from collection Guerlain Aqua Allegoria, named Aqua Allegoria Cherry Blossom and Tiare Mimosa were presented in the beginning of 2009. Sunny notes of these fragrances are an excellent introduction to spring. They fill the space and refresh you with their delicate, fruity and harmonic aromas. Aqua Allegoria Cherry Blossom is an ode to spring. Petals which flutter and touch in gentle, spring breeze stay playful and charming as the fragrance itself. This feminine, spring composition includes bergamot and cherry blossom petals, along with green tea and peach. Gentle, powdery fragrance cloud is rounded up with delicate almond aromas. The fragrance is available as 75ml EDT.

Bergamot Cherry Blossom Tea Peach Almond

Aqua Allegoria Cherry Blossom Fragrance Reviews

Lana148
Lana148

It starts promising: you get a whiff of blooming cherry tree - blossom, branches, tree bark, sap and all. Then it quickly starts fading away. In only few minutes all the resemblance of cherry blossom is gone and I can only get light green tea with a faint smell of peach on my skin. It's pleasant but nothing spectacular. This particular Aqua Allegoria should be under body mist/spray category.

Yessamin
Yessamin

I love cherry blossom, but in this fragance I can't smell it anywhere.

ydee
ydee

I was going to buy this one, once, but end up buying Cherry Blossom L'Occitane after test-spray in the shop.
This was so light, and watery that I hardly couldn't smell it, what I smelled was nice but had expectid better.
On one arm this Cherry Blossom and some later on the other arm Cherry Blossom L'Occitane it was clear witch was the best on my skin.

CzKnight963
CzKnight963

the smell is a bit unexpected.. my sister has l'occitane cherry blossom, and this is nothing like it.. it smells a bit woody to me, and i can't smell the cherry, at least not the sweet one.. well i haven't tried on my skin, but i don't like the smell on its own..

yoyo81
yoyo81

I love it! The scent is my taste, not too sweet. Perfect to me :D

sofiii
sofiii

This Cherry Blossom is so not your average typical cherry blossom perfume. With a non-sweet, muted slightly citrusy and wood bark smell opening, I’m anticipating a moment of shine of this, but I was wrong. Guerlain’s Cherry Blossom reminds quite, woody in a watered-down way.

After a while, it gets slightly warmer and slightly woody-powdery, somehow it reminds me of Shalimar, but minus the vanilla, the smoke, the sexiness, and plus a touch of cherry twig and slight cold water feel, just like the moment when you bite into a not-that-sweet bad cherry, which has just taken out from the fridge. I do agree with members here said it’s a virginal, totally asexual cherry blossom, and to me, the virgin-ness extend to an oddly awkwardly boring cherry twig scent.

It goes linear and lasts about 3 hours, has nearly no sillage. The good thing is, it doesn’t bother me at all when I was wearing it, but…I don’t think I would want a bottle of this in my collection. It’s like somewhat wear nothingness-cherry and imaginary blossom to me.

Norgirl
Norgirl

This to me starts of pretty harsh one the tea leaf. was actually thinking .(oh no not again..) but then the sweetnes of fresh Cherry blossoms . came in and rescued it a bit . not as fresh as i hoped it to be , a little peppery in a way.to me i can not smell the peach and almonds .
But i guess this is going to be a good perfume to spray one in the summerdays when you just want to smell refreched and feminin. i can see my self whering this in the garden whit a white romantic dress in the early summermornings .

Although I love many of the Guerlain Aqua Allegoria fragrances, the best ones were launched circa Y2K. Since then, things have really gone downhill chez Guerlain, and CHERRY BLOSSOM is a prime example. This smells to me like pink hotel soap--not even as nice as my childhood memory of Camay. Sigh, CHERRY BLOSSOM is not even as good as BBW CHERRY BLOSSOM (the soapy edge of which I actually appreciate) and a lot worse than BBW JAPANESE CHERRY BLOSSOM. Désolée.

ccj36
ccj36

If you're expecting a sweet cherry blossom scent like B&BW cherry blossom, this is not it. But it is a very nice, light, soapy scent. It reminds me of something from Crabtree & Evelyn (can't remember which one, sorry) or Roger & Gallet. A very clean scent for warm weather or ladies who prefer a "fresh out of the shower" scent.

ezdravkova
ezdravkova

very clean and powdery-soapy.. love it for a hot summer day.. lasting power is very poor, though, so perhaps it is not the best value for money.

guest_LG
guest_LG

Cherry blossom is only for sale in Asia and on Asian airports. It's a pity I can't buy it in Holland. Another pity is that there is no bath line. But the fragrance is very elegant and even long lasting. I use it since 2002 in the summer months. During winter my favorite is Aromatic Elixer, Clinique

guest_louisazou
guest_louisazou

cherry blossom? I'd rather call it lavender tea.It reminds me of BVG's green tea, and it's just a much lighter version.If anybody really want a cherry blossom fragrance, I'd recommend Eau de Ginza (Hermessence) or the more lovely true cherry blossom scent from Fragonard.

Malegria
Malegria

Tea, peach skin and a bit of ...cherry twig may be? It is lovely and innocent,but as most of Allegorias, lacks individuality.A scent I`d want my linens to smell like, maybe - to wake up thinking I am still 4 years old.Or a scent for a child - or nun - or a virginal, unworldly woman.There is not a single drop of sensuality in this fresh, vernal scent.

sashenka
sashenka

Sweet...light..innocent...very "little girl", even "Lolita" style...but such a total feminine innocence that it gets a little dark and sad. It's like innocence fetishized...like a liquid Hans Bellmer sculpture(or maybe I'm just a sick pervert.)

mmizy
mmizy

lovely and not overwhelming fragrance. Favorable for spring and summer. Reminds me of a body spray in terms of sillage. Love tea in fragrances. I wouldnt mind having a bottle probably because i didn't look at the price. I didn't get a soapy note though i do agree that it could have been sweeter.

perfumes_addict
perfumes_addict

I've tried this new fragrance this weekend and i was very disappointed. It doesn't smell like cherry blossom at all, rather like plain soap. I thought that maybe it has very) soft top notes, but after 20 minutes i couldn't smell anything. All the wait for nothing...

Eau de moi
Eau de moi

I went to Guerlain tonight looking for Cherry Blossom (the perfume). They did not have it (and the lady said she never heard about it!?! Maybe it wasn't released in Canada?!?) And I didn't know about Aqua Allegoria CB. Wow! A real cherry blossom. Soft, sweet and a bit floral at the same time. The perfect summer fragrance.

It really didn't smell like cherry blossoms to me, but it is a nice light summer floral. Not as complex as I like, but the allegorias are all fairly simple and straight forward. Pretty and sheer, even if it doesn't smell like a cherry blossom. Still, doesn't knock my socks off for the price.

Elumina
Elumina

Aqua Allegoria Cherry Blossom is a very subtle and soft fragrance for spring time, preferably. You only get a hint of the cherry blossom's because these flowers have a very very light smell, there is even no sweetness in it. Its just a fresh, slight, floral scent which can be worn any time on sunny days, it last not longer than 4 hours, but its still nice. The bottle looks really strange, i must say im not a fan of them, but in real they are way better. Nothing more to say (:

Darling Starling
Darling Starling

There is a big cherry tree in my back yard and some mornings in spring the scent of cherry blossoms rides the breeze in through my window. This scent is that breeze with a few added notes of peach and bergamot to give it more of a fruity twist. I think the addition of tea and almond to this scent gives it an even quality that sits well on the skin. Dry down is pleasant and slightly earthy. To me this is the olfactory equivelent of being a bee flying around a cherry tree. Beginning at the top and smelling the sweet blossoms, flying a little lower and smelling sun warmed fruit, and finally smelling the bark of the tree. Lovely scent!

Aqua Allegoria Cherry Blossom by Guerlain 3.48 out of 5 based on 124 ratings and 20 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Cherry Blossom fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Cherry Blossom, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Aqua Allegoria Cherry Blossom by Guerlain. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Aqua Allegoria Cherry Blossom by Guerlain represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.