Designers » F-H » Floral « Groups

Aqua Allegoria Flora Nymphea Guerlain for women

Aqua Allegoria Flora Nymphea Guerlain for women
dislike

honey
Aqua Allegoria Flora Nymphea Guerlain for women Pictures Aqua Allegoria Flora Nymphea Guerlain for women Pictures Aqua Allegoria Flora Nymphea Guerlain for women Pictures Aqua Allegoria Flora Nymphea Guerlain for women Pictures Aqua Allegoria Flora Nymphea Guerlain for women Pictures Aqua Allegoria Flora Nymphea Guerlain for women Pictures Aqua Allegoria Flora Nymphea Guerlain for women Pictures Aqua Allegoria Flora Nymphea Guerlain for women Pictures Aqua Allegoria Flora Nymphea Guerlain for women Pictures

In order to celebrate the fifth anniversary of the first edition of Guerlain Aqua Allegoria collection, a new fragrant fairy tale by the house of Guerlain was introduced - Aqua Allegoria Flora Nymphea. The fragrance was created in cooperation with perfumer Thierry Wasser and it can be expected on the market during 2010.

Guerlain presented over 20 versions of Aqua Allegoria with various themes inspired by citruses, flowers, herbs and spices in the last 10 years. Pleasant, beneficial and optimistic compositions of Aqua Allegoria relax all senses with their olfactive games and nuances. This collection was initialized by Jean-Paul Guerlain with a wish to illustrate poetry of natural notes and raw materials with a vivid watercolor of each composition.

The latest edition, Aqua Allegoria Flora Nymphea, is composed of three main ingredients – syringa flower, orange blossom and beneficial honey. Its outer carton is slightly changed when compared to previous versions. This is not all! In honour of the 10th anniversary Guerlain will also present an animated movie which will feature a nymph named Flora Nymphea who will tell the story of flowers and scents led by a bee, symbol of the brand. This movie was filmed in 3D production and it lasts 1 minute. The story of the movie is told by Olivia Ruiz. You will be able to see this movie on the Internet.

Guerlain Aqua Allegoria will be available as 125 ml EDT in a redesigned flacon by creator Robert Granai. Its beautiful flacon captures characteristic decorations – honeycomb with a bee on its cap. Advertising campaign for Aqua Allegoria, besides flowers, fruit and herbs, features a feminine character – nymph from a fairy tale, decorated with pale pink floral petals. Face of this fragrance is Ana Selezneva, who became a nymph of Guerlain's Allegoria in photos made by Paolo Roversi.

Magic of this fairy-tale will be revealed on website www.aqua-allegoria.com in April 2010.

Green Notes Red Berries

Orange Blossom Syringa Honey

Musk Woody Notes

Les Exclusifs de Chanel Beige

Aqua Allegoria Flora Nymphea Fragrance Reviews

WhiteFlowerGirl
WhiteFlowerGirl

In my opinion this is a lovely soft skin scent, which is subtle for wearing to the office.

On my skin it lasts well, but next to no sillage.

However, I don't feel the need to spritz again at lunch time.

I love the honey notes, despite not being a fan of sweet scents (prefer this to Honey by Marc Jacobs).

StopHammertime
StopHammertime

Went for it because it was only $25 at Ross. Very white floral for the first couple hours. After that the drydown is honeyed honeysuckle, but too soft to notice. An average blind buy, will most likely swap it away.

Lucy Peach
Lucy Peach

I like this a lot and take it everywhere right now in case I need a quick fix during the day. There's something addictive about this one; there's a definite cosy warmth about it, maybe to do with the honey, not sure. Sweet but not oversweet. Seems to suit my skin. The scent lingers gorgeously on clothes too. One of my favourites in Aqua Allegoria range.

Kayse
Kayse

Flora Nymphea is blind buy that I've been enjoying very much since the weather has warmed up. A delightful honeyed floral that's light, refreshing and rich all at the same time. I'm interested in adding more of these enchanting honey comb bottles to the collection!

TylerTremallose
TylerTremallose

Bought blindly and I am simply impressed.

Is it just me or does this smell like honeysuckle nectar once its settled?
I dont know!
Its a nice sweet honey-ish floral that smells so yummy.
I would definitely recommend this to someone that wants a nice candy sweet floral thats not too sweet.

lalondem
lalondem

Blind buy! Good price, but the first hour is very masculine men's cologne...not sure which one buy rather a disinfectant smell. And then it gets stronger! That makes me unhappy because if I can smell this, chances are that others will have the same thoughts about it. Not what I want to be remembered for:( Will have to wear this one outside for sure....sad....

SzekelyEmoke
SzekelyEmoke

Just got a sample of this and it is a bit different of what I was expecting.
Middle notes are like some honey scented aftershave. I think is quite mature, but for some reasons I still like it. Sillage and longevity are good.
Will think about pourchasing it or not...

Daisydukes
Daisydukes

I'm a little disappointed in this one. I purchased it because it's been compared to Chanel's Beige. I bought Beige for my mother and have "borrowed" it many times ;). This smells nothing like Beige to my nose. It lacks the smoothness and has a masculine Drakkar noir tinge.

I do agree with the Reviewer who mentioned "aftershave". I smell aftershave and honey. There also is a tiny hint of orange blossom. The honey is sweet and realistic. It contrasts with the sharp "men's cologne" freshness.

I don't dislike this scent but it's not particularly feminine or pretty to me. To be fair, I purchased in the heat of summer and I suspect that it may smell better in cooler weather.

If you love honey I do think this is worth a sniff. If you are looking for a ladylike scent reminiscent of Beige I would skip this entirely. The bottle is adorable.

zosoroxy
zosoroxy

Heya, I'm a relative newbie, trying to build a basic frag. wardrobe- But avoiding the uber-costly niches. I always passed on Guerlain's AA entire line, due to reviews that generally said "Just OK", or "Insufficient Sillage/Longevity", or "Linear", or- the worst of all- "Beginner's perfume". I've wanted to try this forever, though, found it on sale- The BIG beehive adorned 125 ml (4.2 oz) bottle for under $40, I LOOOVE it!

So, this is what Lilac smells like, huh? (W/ Orange Flower & Honey). So tender, fem. And, you know what? Sometimes I WANT a simple floral girly perfume, that will wear well for just 4-6 hours- Daytime scent, so that I can apply something different later on without smelling like a cacophony of excess.

Both Longevity AND Sillage are fab for an EdT- (As good as, or even better than, some of my classic EdP's). I get ~ 4-6 hours of arms length winding down to 12" or so, ( & finally a skin scent by 6 hours). Beautiful! Geurlain simply doesn't disappoint! I'll be looking for more from the AA line! Oh- The Bottle is SICK! Absolutely gorgeous. This was a (rare!) 100% blind buy for me- Success!

Soft floral fragrance, little sweet and definitely alluring. Honey note is quite dominant at the end! However, green notes add a lot of freshness so I can say that this fragrance is very well balanced.

ClaudiaA1
ClaudiaA1

On my skin, it smells of delicious honey and it lasts for about 10 hours. The drydown is sweet and orange-y. If you are into fresh and easy going fragrances, I encourage you to test any or all of the fragrances still available in the Aqua Allegoria line. You will surely find one to cheer you up.

Tremere
Tremere

A blast of sharp, artificial honeycomb followed swiftly by linden blossom - containing what I imagine is meant to be a supporting honey note - and magnolia. This one is more succubus than nymph, i.e. Aqua Allegoria Nocturna Emissionem. Frankly, horrid.

possession83
possession83

It's not a summer scent for me, definitely to potent and sharp. I detect that masculine note, but it doesn't bother me, I quite like it actually. It's an alluring and longlasting scent. Worth trying...

Sylvie-Aus
Sylvie-Aus

It is honey, not sweet, sharp, even fruity. Long lasting & quite strong. Fresh, clean and natural scent. I was looking for an orange blossom fragrance so a bit surprise by this summery and unique honey scent. Still, loyal to the Aqua Allegoria collection, the quality and the summer remains . But Flora, not a Floral fragrance at all ! I actually like it, as soon as stopped sniffing in search for a floral / orange blossom note, it grew on me.

leathermountain
leathermountain

Anyone else getting a mushroom note in the heart? I think that's the best part. Otherwise, I find this screechy (like I find almost anything with freesia listed as a note, although there's no mention of freesia in this one's marketing). I dislike it in the same way that I dislike Pleasures. But no mushrooms in Pleasures, so at least one point for Flora Nymphea. Unlikely I'll wear it again, but I am awfully curious about that mushroom.

Jenge
Jenge

This is NOTHING like I expected. I almost wonder if I got a mislabeled decant. It is all herbal masculinity on me with no honey or florals. It is reminding me of a high school beau, and that's not a good thing!!

It's very sour and I get the feeling of walking outside on a cool Spring day next to a man wearing a loud 80's cologne. I can smell some green things starting to bloom, but that cologne is just ruining it. (Drakkar Noir, maybe?)

I've worn L'Instant and was expecting that same honey note (being from the same house), but there's no sweetness in this Guerlain for me.

Winterspring
Winterspring

Starts out with a burst of honey and flowers, and then evolves into the smell of fresh paint.

PhoebeV
PhoebeV

To Taniatex:
It's strong, use it moderately, two sprays could be too much for some people. And it doesn't fade, it's very persistent.

taniatex
taniatex

I'd like someone to answer my doubts .... This fragrance can be splashed with ease? Or it becomes too strong?Thanks

ngmama
ngmama

I can't agree enough with the comment right below me. I bought this blind and regret it because it's just not my kind of scent. It's very fresh and spring time friendly, but it's too strong in a bad/artifical way and it needs something sweet to tie it together. It smells a bit better on fabric vs. skin. The bottle is stunning, but that's about it. It's also so strong it gives me a headache if I put an average to heavy amount on. Go light on this one and test it out before purchasing. I got a great deal online, but I should have tried it first.... I regret the purchase.

The good news is I learned my lesson on blind-buys and won't do that again. ;)

louisese
louisese

I own this because those nice comments above.
I agree it's a scent of Fairy Tale, sweet, tender, feminine.

However it is not very suit me as it smells a bit artificial,
smell of honey quite good for first 1hr, but it is easy to become a confusing scent afterwards.I think it is better wear on fabric than skin in spring or summer.

One more point, i asked my male friend, he said :"quite good~nice, but it would even better if adding more sweety note"

Nice bottle with honeycomb patterned metal decoration is also one of the reason I take it.

22Elena22
22Elena22

Oh, this fragrance is a garden of Eden in a precious bottle. You can feel it all there, lots of honey, orange blossom, a bit of citrus, white flower, it's a fragrance made for that day in march when the sun shines so bright and you take off from your closet that sexy flowery dress, and your sandals. It's perfection! Stays close to skin, but lasts more than 12 hours! I'm in love, i want to try all Allegorias!

malloryrose
malloryrose

i still have a tiny bottle that i got on my trip to France, this fragrance is one of my favorites. My tiny bottle doesn't have a sprayer so i just dab a bit onto my wrists and i can smell it all day. The strongest note is get is honeysuckle flowers, and i'm actually pretty surprised that's not on the notes list (maybe it's not an option). But still, it's sweet while still being fresh and light. really nice for the spring.

lollsazz

I wanted to let you know an important thing: when you spray this on, hold the bottle FAR away from your skin. If this is sprayed close to the skin and concentrated, the smell will be a bit different than if you spray it from far away and let it diffuse. When sprayed close to the skin this smells kinda buttery, more blended together - you won't be able to smell apart the flowers - this is not good. When sprayed from far away, you can clearly smell the honey (raw honey/honey combs, not sweet honey), the flowers will be very recognizable: it will be easy to smell the orang flower, the syringa will be there as a cooling veil - the two flowers together remind of the smell of jasmine bushes or jasmine tea :) Try this if you like honey and jasmine is my best recommendation. Good fragrance for people that don't like their perfumes to contain vanilla. In general, very few of the Allegoria's contain any vanilla.

endlesssummer
endlesssummer

This was my first Aqua Allegoria and I love it almost as much as my signature scent! I bought it without smelling it first and was surprised that it was everything I had hoped it would be and more!

The first thing I noticed was the thick honey that quickly mixed into a garden full of early spring flowers after a soft shower. It remindes me of walking though a garden after a soft rain, and has a magnetic fairy-tale feel. It can really transport you to a spring day, draped on a lounge chair, your hand swishing the grasses and cloudless skies with a hint of rainbows after the rain fades into the sun.
I honestly feel like a fairy or princess when wearing it. It is so magical!

It lingers for days if sprayed on clothing in the most appealing way and the scent comes and goes throughout the day and night.
I would love to have it be more long lasting and cannot understand how anyone with a love of perfume could not appreciate this beautiful scent as it is one of the most complex and alluring I have ever tried.

I love the scent beyond words. One spray and springtime bathes you in its warmth even on the coldest autumn day. It has a very comforting sweetness that just envelops.

Fairy-tales in every bottle!

äppelpaj
äppelpaj

Surprised to see the notes in this, you'd think that i'd like it :S I love the smell of syringa blossom and I like orange blossom as well, but this scent didn't do anything for me!

lollsazz

I bought this without smelling it first because I've smelt 4 different Aqua Allegorias and I liked them all.

If I had smelt this in a store, I might not have bought it. Right from the bottle it has some kind of a buttery smell that turns me off. When you first spray this on, you get a lot of syringa some citrus, which smells very much like oranges, but isn't listed, and a little sweet honey. The orange note I only find in the very beginning of the fragrance - it disappears rather quickly, together with the alcohol. Syringa comes in right at the beginning and stays for at least an hour or three smelling quite strongly. I don't particularly like the syringa note - it's a bit cloying to me/on me. The smell that I'm left with after the syringa almost disappears is the honey. THAT I really like! It's like the previous reviewer said: a raw honey. It's not a sweet, gooey smell of refined honey. The honey smells a little sweet, a little waxy and a little bitter - the way honey combs smell. The bitterness might very well be from the orange blossom and the soft smell of syringa that is left. This honey is such a natural close-to-the-skin-scent, but I like it much better than other kinds of animalic ingredients - it's smells dry and is to me not as easy to confuse with the smell of body odors.

I was a little surprised that orange blossom was rated higher up in the small pyramid though - I think the syringa is more prominent. Yes,the orange blossom is there all the way too, but I don't think: "oh, it's orange blossom I smell", but I definitely always notice clearly that there is syringa in the smell.

Do I like this? Hmmm... not sure - it's an interesting smell - very spring-like, but it's VERY floral, and I'm not that much into florals. It's also very slightly synthetic... or sharp because of the florals. If you like this though, and would like it to last as long as possible, spray it in your hair - lasts foooreeeveeeer.

Gulnara
Gulnara

Aqua Allegoria bottles are so pleasurable, absolutely original! And the perfume smells like a heaven. It is all about sunshine, green meadow, flowers, bees, honey, that is wilderness. There is a sense of happiness & comfort about this perfume. It makes me feel so joyful. Even though it is an Eau De Toilette I must say it has quite good lasting power and projection. It smells simple and natural according to the concept of Aqua Allegoria series. Flora Nymphea is a nice casual scent - perfect for spring time and hot summer days. It is a rather fresh scent with delicate white floral and the natural sweetness of honey that I like. I love honey note in perfumes and recommend those who love honey based perfumes to give it a try. BUT honey in this perfume is different, it is very natural and raw. So you will either fell in love or become disappointed with it. I am so happy to have found a scent like this & hope they will never discontinue it. Highly recommended for those who want a simple & natural smelling quality fragrance.

SCBohemian
SCBohemian

I purchased Aqua Allegoria Flora Nymphea without trying it because I was intrigued with the fairy-tale description. It has quickly become one of my summer favorites. I adore the sparkling orange blossom and honeysuckle notes. Wish Guerlain would produce an EDP version of this heavenly fragrance because longevity is only about 2 hours. Flora Nymphea makes me feel like a princess :-)

naomi.scott
naomi.scott

Wow, I tried this at the guerlain counter and got absolutely nothing green. On me the syringa (and jasmine although not listed?) where really strong for the initial 30 minutes. It was almost too sharp white floral for me but the dry down is beautiful - Yes I agree there is an aftershave feel, the honey and the wood blend together richly and warmly to the point where i think there is tonka in this because it smells exactly the way joop homme did on me as a teenager (which now smells disgusting, too strong and too synthetic). Yum :)

Yourfoxiness
Yourfoxiness

This is a charming darling of a fragrance! It's stronger than I expected in the opening, the honey stands forth prominently. I can smell the berries, & magnolia? This must be the Syringa, which we would in my family call a "mock orange" the scent is gorgeous, like orange blossom! Flora Nymphea is a little heady at first, sweet & I thought it was going to be too sweet for me, but as the drydown progresses, its more & more beautiful. There is a beautiful deep, warm woodsy accord, but also what I would call a "raw wood, or raw twig" scent. Like one just broke a green twig off of a fruit tree. The berries still peek through the greener drydown here & there, throwing a delicious burst of sweet & tart! Honestly, I was not impressed for the first twenty minutes, but I'm loving this more & more. It's semi sweet, but in an adult way, and in similarly restrained measure. On the other hand, its so gently lovely, that I really would love to buy mini's for all of my nieces! I think this will go on the want list. It's really a far more beautiful option for a "fruity/sweet floral" than the average new release, or body spray. For this reason, I can see Flora Nymphea taking the place of several fragrances in my current wardrobe. Bigger projection & lasts longer than I expected as well! Id be very happy to own a bottle of this gently gorgeous perfume.

I ended up purchasing a full bottle, and I'm glad I did. Flora Nymphea eliminated the need for a swath of synthetic smelling sweet body sprays I had in favor of a more elegant, well made & grown up sweet scent for spring. I'm quite impressed by its strength & longevity as I'd heard that the AA line lacked in that department. This gem does not!

Raina
Raina

What a frustrating fragrance! Am I the only one who gets a distinctly strong note of aftershave? Its utterly masculine and really not very pleasant. If I concentrate I can pick up a faint impression of an abstract honey note and a touch of florals and grass, but there's no sweetness here at all. The honey reads as something more green, like a nature's version of honey without any of the added sweetness. And overwhelming and overpowering it all is that men's aftershave. Really disappointing for me as I am an absolute fan of soft florals and the notes and reviews on this one were so promising.

I was looking forward to a touch of spring sunshine, but it looks like there's none to be found here. This is one AA I'm not sad to see be discontinued.

rainbow.owl2
rainbow.owl2

I bought this lovely scent today in John Lewis in Brent Cross (North London), where the sales lady informed my that it has been discontinued to make way for the new aqua allegoria, Neroli Bianca.

So if this is your favourite, you might like to stock up!

harpist
harpist

This was the second bottle of perfume I had ever bought for myself and as a blind buy- when it first arrived and was rather turned off from its initial masculine green notes.
Several weeks later I had a great experience with another Guerlain AA so I tried this again and it seemed like a whole new fragrance- yes, the green notes were still very strong but the dry down transformed into a gorgeous honey floral with slight citrus hints. To me, the honey was very real and natural; typically I would get some allergic reaction but none to this! Eventually the woodsy and musky base notes made this fragrance more mature, but it was still feminine and floral. I suppose some might call it soapy, but in a good way. It lasted about 4-5 hours on me and had moderate sillage. It's a delicate, clean, light, and gently sweet daytime fragrance that suits spring.
This is a keeper for me!

yuugainotenshi
yuugainotenshi

Let me start off by saying that I feel that the more you LOVE a fragrance the more difficult it is to actually describe it. I believe that there are numerous amounts of emotions that Flora Nymphea makes me feel, but the most notable are sense of comfort and happiness.

Flora Nymphea is a simple composition, but it works with my skin. It mixes with my own natural scent perfectly. The fragrance opens with quite a bit of honey,musk, and a green freshness, that may come off as being slightly masculine to some people. Thankfully the honey is never too sweet or cloying and is tamed by the musk. Its literally the perfect honey scent for me! Slowly Flora Nymphea turns into smooth mixture of orange blossom and what I assume is the syringa, this part is so beautiful, definitely the most feminine part of the fragrance. I also pick up on a slightly woody note but I cannot tell what kind of wood it is, but whatever it is it is amazing! The honey note never completely disappears and lingers throughout the whole experience, but the drydown is absolutely a lot more floral than the opening. The lasting power is splendid considering it is from the Aqua Allegoria line and it lasts for about 5-6 hours and even then sometimes I can still feel it lingering ever so lightly on my skin for up to 8 hours or so.

I find that Flora Nymphea is not too girly or too masculine, it is just the right amount of everything for me. It is balanced and blended perfectly! To me this is perfection in a bottle! I find it to be unique something that not everyone would wear or even enjoy wearing, but it is not offensive. Since I love it so much and it has everything I have been looking for it made it the perfect candidate to become my signature scent. Overall I feel that sometimes the simplest scents can give a person the greatest sense of satisfaction and I find this to be absolutely amazing. <3 <3 <3

A mystifying bouquet of contrasts. Herbs and flowers. Sharp and smooth. Tangy and sweet. Red and green. Stop and go. Restful and stimulating.

Reminiscent of the aromas of the Aussie bush; semi medicinal honeyed sap dripping from unusually scented unidentifiable woody stemmed shrubbery.

Flora Nymphea boasts mystery and intrigue, I find it enigmatically enthralling.

asher.jessie
asher.jessie

Oh my god, this is Springtime in a bottle. It's very fresh and gorgeous.

Unlike many other members of the Aqua Allegoria collection, this fragrance has LASTING power.

It's mostly a blast of honey and orange blossom, which I adore. It's nice to see these notes as the forefront, unlike background-notes in many other popular perfumes these days.

Like the other Aqua Allegorias, this is very simple, natural, realistic, and mature. For such a light fragrance, it only takes a couple sprays to plunge yourself into a 70 degree, fair weathered, light breeze meadow full of wildflowers with daffodils freshly in bloom.

It settles down to a clean floral musk that lasts for several hours. I'm incredibly happy with this perfume, and I would recommend it to ANYONE who likes light florals and natural fragrances.

Ninula
Ninula

i'll just mention the long-lasting veil that the perfume posesses. sprayed it on my hair in the daytime - and at night after the shower my boyfriend suspiciously asked me if i just perfumed myself )) which i didnt do!

LuckyTattoo
LuckyTattoo

Love at first sniff for this chicky. Perfect for spring/summer. Sticky sweet this is definetly not. Exactly like a spring day, when I close my eye's and sniff I see blue skies, puffy white cloud's, a warm breeze blowing through a field with lovely little flower's and busy little bee's. I feel like I'm home and a sense of peace washes over me. Heaven.

I put some on just before bed the other night and I could still smell it when I woke up. Still as lovely as when first sprayed. I have only a couple Guerlain perfumes and am looking forward to adding a few more to my collection, so unbelievably well crafted.

wind83
wind83

Very unique name "Flora Nymphea"
First i try, a little bit like man perfume, maybe too musk and green notes in my skin.
more like manly perfume when i wear it.

heather.h.weber
heather.h.weber

I really like this fragrance but it does lean more on the musky side on my skin. Sadly the orange blossom, green, and honey notes don't last long. I sprayed it on a card and I can smell the green notes, but on my wrist I just get the musk :( boo ... I still like it but I wish the orange blossom and honey stood out more on my skin!

Edit: Must have been my first sniff, it seems to be staying more on my skin now, I love the sweetness of the honey! I can't wait till it is spring to wear more!! I love spriting my hair and clothing a bit for lasting fragrance! Gorgeous scent!

noninoni
noninoni

Love, love love this as my designated honey perfume... I bought this yesterday and I am drenched in its sweetness as I write this review..

Emg905
Emg905

I LOVE orange blossom and similar white florals, had the highest of hopes for this and ordered it online in a blind buy. Unfortunately, it just does not work with my body chemistry. My skin tends to intensify any musky/powdery/sweet notes in fragrance. Gone were the beautiful citrus and delicate floral and honey notes, and it turned into an almost unbearably musky, heavy, "perfumey" (for lack of a better word) smell in about 2 minutes. To make sure it was just me, I also sprayed it on a card... go figure... it smelled light, delicate and beautiful on the paper. **sigh** Sadly, I am returning this one. :'-(

alisem123
alisem123

My new favorite! I'm obsessed with it. It smells wonderful on and lasts a long time. It is exactly how I like to smell and works really well on my skin. If you love this perfume, be sure and try "Pevonia Dry Oil" (a natural dry body oil), it smells very similar and blends beautifully with the Flora Nymphea!

ann.sundwall
ann.sundwall

I was under-whelmed by Aqua Allegoria Rosa Magnifica; a lovely rose scent, but weak and transient on my skin. So I wasn't expecting too much from Aqua Allegoria Flora Nymphea, but I was interested in the orange blossom and honey notes. And it is far, far, lovelier than I expected. The only note that I can clearly identify is honey: not a simple, cloying honey, but a complex honey scent with a herbal, floral underpinning that lasts and lasts...six to eight hours on my skin and much longer on my clothes. There is not much development, but neither does it deviate from its pure honey/floral/herbal accord. I tried another perfume while wearing this and realised that one of the things I most love about this scent is that it blends effortlessly with my own skin scent making me feel like I am a wonderful naturally fragrant being. Many other perfumes, no matter how lovely in themselves, sort of sit on my skin, while my natural skin scent lurks below making abortive attempts to break through. I adore heavy scents like Shalimar, Obsession and Fracas, but I think AAFN will be my default summer scent. I love being with myself when I wear it!

Filomena
Filomena

A simple fragrance, but well made. The opening is floral (orange blossom)and becomes warm and honeyd on skin. It stays that way for many hours. Good sillage.

guest_Vie Cafe
guest_Vie Cafe

This opens creamy floral and sweet. then the orange blossom comes out very fresh and still so sweet. Quite pleasant in its style but very simple. After all, it is an Aqua Allegoria and it is not supposed to be complex. And for this I respect it and I like it. I think it would be lovely on a younger woman... it is respectable, well behaved, fresh, young and does not smell cheap (it IS Guerlain after all). I was wearing this on the back of my hand coming back home in the light rain. Suits the weather very well.

For me to like it more, the musk/wood notes would have to be much stronger. i can barely detect them. I do get some berries and they make the whole thing smell a little more "tangy". The result is very crisp and a little too acidic, maybe.

after another half hour, this turns out to be quite peppery on my skin and... smells a bit like shampoo??!

DresdenDoll
DresdenDoll

This is so pretty and happy, a real Spring floral.
The honey is a bit sweet at first, but give it a moment to settle and the pretty flowers glide in with some berries rolling behind, giving something special, without turning this into a 'berry scent' IMO.
This pollen dripped floral scent is best in the sunny weather I think, where it can shine. The bee bottle suits this one to a tee.

aschiffm
aschiffm

smells like subdued sweet HONEYYY with a backdrop of soft creamy white flowers. pretty much what i was expecting and nothing too out of the ordinary but its nice for the warmer weather and makes you feel good. light and sweet.

sjam3295
sjam3295

As a few others have said, I found the first moments of this scent absolutely delicious - fresh, floral, and very faintly spicy. I could smell orange blossom, fruit, honey and a lovely balancing base of wood, fresh green notes, and faint spice (musk?). For the first 30 seconds it was perfect.

Perhaps it just doesn't suit my skin, but after 10 minutes all I could smell was honey and red berries; after an hour it smelled just like sugar water to me. I really don't like sweet perfumes unless they are balanced out, eg Armani Code is one of my favourites because the honey, although the main note, is beautifully tempered with bitter orange.

Ah well, just not for me.

LuluCoconut
LuluCoconut

My second encounter with Flora Nymphea happened by chance and boy did it change my mind about this EDT!
While I thought I liked it last summer, yesterday I got sprayed by accident by a woman next to me.

After the sorry-oh it's nothing, I thought it's not that bad, but 10 minutes later my sleeve started emanating the strong aroma of FL, which was far from delicate and dreamy to my nose, I'm sorry to use the word stinky to describe it.

It's very heavy handed compared to other white florals I tried from the Allegorias - like Lys Soleia, which is very nice woody powdery lily. Idk why but to me Garnier Ambre Solaire suntan oil smells a bit like Lys Soleya.

Jasminora remains my favorite Aqua Alegoria.

The staying power of FN was very good, which I was sorry for in this case.

A frag to try before you buy it.

lenie peters
lenie peters

If you are looping for à bottle...please contact me.
It is for sale because It is not "my cup of tea"

flowerbeauty
flowerbeauty

I have an great admiration for a luxury perfume brand a house of Guerlain for their 150 years history of fragrance house in France. I currently own this,Tiare Mimosa, L'Instant Magique, guerlain jardin de gabadel.
Exept Jardin, both from Aqua Allegoria line and the L'Instant are really long lasting but really gives me a headache badly. The Chanel fragrances are the headache brand to me as well. I wonder if they uses a synthetic material?
I own 8 fragrances from Annick Goutal and some Jo Malone and "non of them" gives me a headache at all!
Because of their pure and natural material?

cleo777
cleo777

I cannot decide between this and the Lys Soleil. I love them both! The "fairy story" behind it I find intriguing, it takes me back to childhood--guess that everyone doesn't have that memory but I do. So the little bees and fairies are sweet and help define the fragrance, IMO. I've always been a big fan of L'Instant so love to try the new Guerlains as they appear. Both lovely scents. mmmmmmmmm.

This is a delightful little perfume. While I've had orange blossoms and I've had honey, I've never had the two quite like this. This is definitely an aqua--a light take on neroli with a splash of honey water. Perfumes with honey often smell rich, but this is simple, delicate, and even slightly refreshing. It's my favorite of the Aqua Allegoria collection thus far.

orchid_84
orchid_84

I rarely get excited over light floral scents, but I have no hesitation in saying that Flora Nymphea is beautiful. It's a straight-forward composition of orange blossom and honey. Refreshingly simple, natural and lovely, in fact. It's a field of delicate flowers on a warm, breezy spring day with bees lazily buzzing about, collecting pollen from the new blossoms.

Honey is a central note, but it is not the sweet, creamy variety that you get in something like L'Instant de Guerlain or Elie Saab Le Parfum...it's quite the opposite of that. It's not sweet at all, and I actually get the scent of beeswax more than honey. It adds a light, resinous warmth. I also get the scent of black tea in this, which adds to the overall comforting quality of the fragrance.

This is a definite pick-me-up scent - it feels light, happy and relaxing. I find it along the lines of Jo Malone Orange Blossom, but prefer Flora Nymphea. The lasting power isn't great, but this is still easily one of my favourites from the Aqua Allegoria series.

mademoiselle-c
mademoiselle-c

This is nice but it is extremely headache inducing. It is sweet, floral and lovely but it has a bit of a clean laundry feel to it. Nice, though.

roseau
roseau

Made for a bride. This fragrance reminds me of a traditional wedding ceremony, which takes place in southern Italy or in the Middle East. It suggests to me a young bride, whose face is young and fresh as the petal of a magnolia tree, all made up with kohl and wrapped in fluffy white and antique lace. The body of this young girl should smell exactly like Aqua Allegoria Flora Nymphea: orange blossom, orange blossom, orange blossom, with hints of honey and musk, a secret well hidden in his private parts. : D
If I married my young Catholic professor, more than three years younger than me, I would look like this girl, even if I'm 32. At least for one day.

SheShe
SheShe

Flora Nymphea starts flowery with honey, I felt almost as if I was near bees (but in a good meaning :)) and first impression was positive, very nature-like. What came next wasn't that great because the bright smell became masculine (I admit I didn't know syringa, maybe that's it but imo it was something patchouli-like that made the fragrance bleached). All in all, it was an interesting experience but I don't want more than samples. Bottle is pretty though and so classy, like in all Allegorias case.

Edit: I've used Flora Nymphea today, haven't been using it for a long time and it seems I've liked the "masculine" touch :O This fragrance is classy and it doesn't happen in all Allegorias case ;) The scent is a bit Saharienne-like to me and I love Saharienne.

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

There is a very fresh feeling to its opening. The honey remains in the background, supporting the floral notes. The orange blossom is slightly sweet and breezy. As it dries down to the heart, there is a green note that emerges, which feels out of place, and reminds me of stale flower-water. On my skin, this note seems to take over the entire composition and gone is the breezy orange blossom opening that I found so refreshing. If I wait a little while for the base notes to emerge, the fragrance becomes powdery and there is a "dryer sheet" effect that develops, but in the end, the fragrance isn't quite right for me.

jtd
jtd

I tried Flora Nymphea on a whim and it surprised me. I don’t think of the Aqua Allegorias as very complex in intent or execution. They’re the Post-It notes of French perfumery. So Nymphea took me by surprise. It’s linear, yes, but it’s complex enough to be conversational, long lasting and isn’t a one-liner. Every time I catch a whiff of it, it takes me to the very top notes of Guerlain’s Insolence edt. I know the hairspray feeling of Insolence’s start is derided, but I quite like it. I find it striking and appealing. Nymphea is a long-lasting play on that hairspray note.

Guerlain's press describes this as a honeyed orange blossom and syringa. The only syringa I know is lilac, one of the spring scents I waited for all winter as a child. The combination of lilac and orange blossom makes for an interesting premise. A floral perfume is certainly nothing new, but taking these two flowers, who grow nowhere near each other, and juxtaposing them makes for an wonderful perfume. It's a great success for the Aqua Allegoria line. It demonstrates the difference between the simplistic, which others in the line can be fairly accused of, and simplicity. It’s poised and it’s full, and demonstrates that linearity can be an attribute and not an insult.

kwarnst
kwarnst

What a beautiful, lovely fragrance! I seem to love it more and more each time I wear it.

The topnotes are fresh, citrusy, slightly green and a little bit sharp. Flowery and fruity undertones are detectable. The start appears to be as clean and fresh as a breath of fresh air on a dewy summer morning.
The heart of the fragrance is a beautiful combination of orangeblossom and lilac, dipped in soft, sweet, luscious honey. And that seems a combination made in heaven! The fragrance is warm, soft, cozy and comforting, rich and delicious, magical and enchanting! I think it is quite noticeable that I adore it! ;-)

I think this frangrance can be worn on different occasions, by woman of all ages. It is suitable for any season, but in my opinion it is perfect for autumn.

This Eau de Toilette is very longlasting on my skin, and has great sillage. The bottle and box are beautiful, classy and luxurious.

sehaman
sehaman

Love how feminine this smells - soft and warm and flowery...without veering into either the realm of little girl or old lady.

The honey smell is so rich and delicious...and something a little different.

treenhe
treenhe

the first few moments were so delicious and fresh...if someone had asked me to create a 'real' floral scent this is what it would smell like. my first word was 'mmm...honeysuckle'. gorgeously sweet, yet fresh and fragrant. i was most surprised when i saw it was not listed. as time has gone on though, it has suffered the same fate as honeysuckle blossom in a summer garden, that is, a headiness and cloyingly sweet scent that can make your head swim. i'm guessing it's the honey that's doing this. i love sweet perfumes as my skin is naturally peppery and i need sweet to 'balance' out but this sweetness was too much even for me. i'm probably doing it a disservice if i think about it, i would still choose it a thousand times over compared with some of the green, peppery, patchouli, heavy or sharp scents in my 'dislike' section. it's just a shame the top notes can't last a bit longer.

Garden of Eden
Garden of Eden

This fragrance is really unique, I can't really compare it to anything I have smelled before and I surprisingly fell in love with it within the first day of my wearing it...! The honey and orange blossom notes are more prominent on my skin. The fragrance feels very feminine, soothing, sexy and motherly at the same time !It evokes the sense of a soft embrace, a nurturing heart, a confident smile of a loving woman... I love to try different scents but nothing usually shakes me from my signature fragrance. This one though looks like it's going to stay with me...I have to also mention that I live in a mediterranean country with warm weather most of the time and the fragrance works beautifully in the high temperatures as well. So I guess it is a matter of skin chemistry but also a matter of measure when it comes to the quantity and frequency of application. Wonderful fragrance by the "Roi des Parfums", the one and only Guerlain.

senisteve
senisteve

It is a delicious fragrance which i believe one of the better perfumes of the aqua allegoria collection. It is definitely more subtle however one cannot easily define it as it tries to captures different moods. The honey note renders it feminine and warming, however the contrasting citus notes refreshen it and along with the floral hints makes flora nymphea a spring as well as an autumn perfume. I don't think it can be worn on hot summer days as the heat destroys the elegance of the perfume and it can truly smell repulsive and i say this from experience. It' s perfect for a fresh spring morning or afternoon and you need to be in the mood for relaxation and actually let this scent take over and nurture you. Just like honey, it can be very indulgent but just be careful when to wear it and not to use it too often as it might turn to be smothering.

TankGirl
TankGirl

Quite lovable, the first seconds are a brease of fresh air, I believed I was in a beautifull forest full of flowers but then it developed to a strange playdoh note that is a little bit sickening. A little bit to sweet and harsh to me, although its definatly a brilliant perfume with a massive staying power and beautifull sillage, spring in a bottle, unfortunatly to loud for me.

fairyqueen300
fairyqueen300

this is a beautiful scent smells like your walking through a garden full of flowers goes on a bit strong at first then drys to a soft floral on me anyways everyones different

alicerombi
alicerombi

In the beginning, I didn't know what to think about Flora Nymphea...I wanted Jasminora but I got this instead...The first thing I smell is the flower, but then comes the sweetness of the honey and after a few hours, all you can smell is something indefinitely good, creamy and pure...I'm not disappointed!

This was recommended to me as a honey scent but I could get no honey from this. It's quite a nice scent but I do not find it very special. Like all the Aqua Allegoria scents I tested so far it contains the main mentioned flower and somehow it smells a little watery. It's a light scent and actually I wouldn't want to spend so much money on a scent that is just nice, light and a bit flower with water.

PS: I re-tested it again on my skin. There a stronger and even harsh besswax note came out mixed with something unpleasantly sweet. It's still not a honey scent to me. It's more a besswax scent.

tuoksu
tuoksu

From the Guerlain website:

"FLORAL, FRUITY. Citrusy topnotes, heightened by green accents, burst while sweetened by touches of wild berries. In the very heart of Flora Nymphea, orange blossom and syringa have been paired by the Perfumer Thierry Wasser, and magnified by honey. Musks and woods languish on the skin with intensity."

I love this, and I'm hoping to get it for my birthday soon! My husband likes it on me too, which is a big plus!

In the drydown, I get this honey, woody musk as described on Guerlain's website.

The day I tried this on, it was afternoon and I went on to work a night shift. I could still smell that wonderful drydown after the end of my shift the following morning! It lasts well.

I also think it's warm enough but light enough to be worn year round.

LydiaLiu
LydiaLiu

I love the concept of “Aqua Allegoria” series -- Odes to Nature. All of the perfumes under this line smell natural and calm, almost pastoral.

As listed in the notes, Flora Nymphea is a simple combination of three main ingredients – syringa flower, orange blossom and beneficial honey, all extracted from the Nature, the original beauty of raw materials are maintained. It starts calmly with orange blossom, a little bitter, which is just like the flower itself, then minutes later followed by the soft blend of syringa and honey. At this phase, the sweet honey dew just balance against the bitterness of orange blossom, which contributes to a lovely harmonious paradox.

Maybe it’s not good to mention, finally it turns into a woody scent, a bit hasty. About 3 hours all the blossoms and honey just disappear. I expected they can live longer on me, but actually this is really a very light version of EDT.

Appreciate it, would be nice casual scent in hot summer for a relaxing day. But likely I won’t bug a FB.

gigiletta
gigiletta

if you wear white long lace dressess and pearls,this is for you,pure lilac and a little powder very elegance and ladyish,i prefer jeans but i like smell like this,very longlasting perfect for spring.

LunaPearl
LunaPearl

There's an 'old-school' element to this scent which I find pleasant, but its deep powdery honeyed floral notes are not for me.
I have great respect for this fragrance, it's non synthetic scent is a breath of fresh air from the usual commercial synthetic smelling perfumes.

Very authentic smelling, but doesnt suit me.

Stellalucente
Stellalucente

I can't seem to make up my mind with this one.
What's sure, is that I do certainly not love it, but yet, for some reason when I do wear it, I can't stop sniffing my wrists - but then again, I do this all the time .

I like the smell when you first put it on, but after that it becomes a bit suffocating, especially when you focus on that weird honeynote that comes out too artificial and smells like plastic.

I like it on my clothes though, I guess the ingredients just don't blend well with my skin.

Maybe I'll give it another chance, 'cause let's face it, it's a bit too pricey to use as an air refreshener..

full_of_colours
full_of_colours

This had a horrifying smell on me! I enjoyed the honey notes when I smelled it on paper but on my skin, it grew to an old man cheap aftershave. It made me nauseous.

This is the 1st sample or perfume I will throw away in the garbage...

sofiii
sofiii

Flora Nymphea starts in a nice, genuine, narcissus smell, which I find odd because it’s not listed in the notes at all. Soon the freshness goes away, left with a soap water + plastic container smell, I guess it’s the honey factor somewhat makes the weird association of the above. It is weird in a way I can’t stop smelling my wrist while clearly knowing this scent is just not my cup-of-tea. To me, the same feel of weirdness also exists in other Thierry Wasser’s creations like Idylle. I guess if you don’t like Thierry’s other perfumes, you wouldn’t be a fan of this one either.

Then it gets slightly powdery, as if you were inhaling a supermarket self-owned brand white soap which has been left in summer heat and dried to the unusable condition.

Towards the premature dry down (which is so common among the Aqua Allegoria line), the scent is warmer and sour at the same time, which is like slightly rotten sweet stuff plus weird glue stick scent I can’t put my finger through.

Wouldn’t recommend it to anyone. :S

zvoncica
zvoncica

Allegoric peace of rotten water indeed!

Flora Nymphea managed to satisfy its existence merely for first 20 minutes or so. It was gentle floral, at that time, pink girly delight. Then Nympha got fierce and acrid. My skin was covered in plastic screaming dump with cheesy fields of roses. Like a lalala land. Big dislike.

Disgrace to waste such a lovely bottle on this. And name.

guest_kathiedegarmo@bellsouth.ne
guest_kathiedegarmo@bellsouth.ne

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE...........Just bring back Lilia Bella and make everyone happy, instead of constantly coming up with new marketing and scents. GREEDY, GREEDY CORPORATIONS OVERTAKE Classic Parfumiers!!

I tried it again. I knew that with Guerlain it works this way. Nevertheless only this strange feature of multiple tests needed survived the Guerlain's legend. Not a single Guerlain made from external nose has stand the legend or not entirely.
For Flora Nymphea it is the same story, but today I found it more attractive and less repulsive. Nothing glorious, but the smell is captivating enough as a sweet simple floral with notes that might remember honey. It's ok. I asked a male friend how it smells on me and he said: Quite nice.
It means: not offensive, I can stand it.
A victory with him.
I don't really like all the fuss around with faerie stories, nice but even too polished, but this is my problem with marketing. They kill my hormones about perfume.
I don't love Flora Nymphea but I like it somehow. Not a fresh one anyway. I think it could still cloy me in warm weather.

e_negrau
e_negrau

A very pleasant clean, warm and natural fragrance. Not superficial, well balanced and blended. I love the honey in it - not too sweet. It can practically be worn in any situation: it suits well to cotton blouses but black dresses as well.

guest_trini
guest_trini

My sister in law bought me this perfume on her way back from spain. The scent is incredible!!! I love it!!!

nyoka
nyoka

Another masterpiece from Guerlain.!I dont understand the negative reviews.Its ingredients r real and raw.Not synthetic in any way,Maybe thats it! WE used to have bee hives on the farm.This has an undercurrant of the honey and comb,when we robbed the bees.I detect an intense jasmine(BEAUTIFUL),and another floral,Im not sure what.It is a pure,dripping with honey,delicious floral fume.When it waifs from my wrist,I want to bury my nose in it like those bees after nectar.And,flower nectar is exactly what i sense.REAL flowers,not plastic or manmade.It is an expensive scented fume that transports u to a fairy tale flower garden in a magical land.Very sexy! almost edible!

judeaqua
judeaqua

Its neither artificial nor cheap. Just some natural nymphea flower that can make most of its wearers uncomfortable. A nymph with an ulterior motive.

cherubkiss
cherubkiss

This perfume is all about enchantment and nature. The orange blossom in this perfume is beautiful, it is so fresh, you can smell the morning dew. The honey adds a sweetness that is not cloying or over done but just perfect. This perfume conveys to me, nature that is magical, beautiful, and enchanting. Perfect for spring and summer.

guest_sasa
guest_sasa

I feel like a bee surronding by pollen fantastic

Maki
Maki

Few weeks ago I wrote a review of this one (when still being a guest).

A few days ago I tried Aqua Allegoria Flora Nymphea again...first a little on my wrist before I took a shower - just to be sure if I would decide for it that day....

After that spray on my wrist I found myself catching a hint of it every now and then as I moved around, sorting out my clothes and it gave me such a lovely feeling of well being!!!

So I sprayed it on me after my morning shower, went to work and kept catching that hint of this wonderful scent.

For an Aqua it is very long lasting and it melts beautyfully with the warmth of summer!
Recieved a lot of compliments too...

So today I'm wearing it again...
Spraying it on me this morning and wanting to be able to describe the scent, I couldn't help reciting:

'Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?
Thou art more lovely and more temperate'
(Shakespeare)

Eyla
Eyla

I had such high hopes for this one, with the pretty bottle, nymphete transforming from a flower in it's commercial and last, but not least, it's great composition - all that for a blast of chemicals into my nose!
I tried it two times already, just to be sure I dislike it. it has a very synthetic smell, it reminds me of smelling artificial sugar-based honey, mixed with a flowery note (and you cannot detect which flower you smell either, it's that bad).
I guess I could say I didn't find what I was looking for here.

schon dayana
schon dayana

i'm not a fan of this perfume. uncomfortable feeling. when i smell it straight after spray it on my wrist i smell a strong chilli or pepper. after 30min it smells better but still not a good one. Maybe i shud try it again later.

guest_Maki
guest_Maki

One should be in the mood for wearing this fragrance...for me the want to wear it differs from day to day...
It's a hate-love relationship I have with this scent. Won't buy it again for I want scents that are good company, no matter what..;-)

Chris v.V.
Chris v.V.

I always feel so GUILTY when I go against the flow of opinion...

You see: I LIKE this one! It's a very simple, simple floral. The honey wasn't cloyingly strong, at all, to my nose.

Even though it's not one of the notes, I smell something similar to a very faint pipe tobacco, too (probably how the honey interacts with my skin?).

It reminds me of my high school friend's very chic European mother.

I'd love to get my hands on some of this in the future!

Aroussa
Aroussa

Sorry to say but this smells like bathroom air freshner... something you spray around the room after doing no.2...

I had great expectations about this one and have been so disappointed!
It smells acrid and repulsive on my skin.
No real flower, only a faint smell of rotten honey and smashed flowers. I expected a radiant floral with honey more or less in the line of La Chasse in a Guerlain style (eh!) but no, nothing similar even happened and I actually wonder how can this be so repulsive. Luckily enough it's not so strong and lasting power is quite poor.
I love Guerlain, but I know that not all Guerlains work for everyone.
This scent on another chemistry could work very well.

Beautiful_Scent
Beautiful_Scent

I think this one smells very similar to Dior Addict 2. I will try it on my wrist, but on the paper I could not tell the difference. They have the same father, Thierry Wasser. Will come back to this review.

guest_prinsess
guest_prinsess

this is very good mmm spesial

ZiZu
ZiZu

I like Guerlain but it generally tends to be a bit "heavy" for my olfactory receptors.I am very sensitive to odours, so I often find myself liking a perfume but not being able to bear wearing it because it makes me nauseous. I tried this one on 5-6 hours ago and it still lingers on my skin. It is sweet, but not sugary.It really started with an intense honey scent and then came the flowers. A bit unusual.I like it.

Elisabeth M.
Elisabeth M.

I love this new release by Guerlain. A well blended and rare composition. The packaging is beautiful, too. Exquisite!

ezdravkova
ezdravkova

lovely at first - fresh and flowery and altogether delightful - but it's gone before you can start really indulging in it.. I need to reapply it every hour or two, or apply it onto still-not-absorbed body lotion or oil.. staying power is better in warmer weather and higher moisture levels..
if you can get it at the "right" price, a lovely floral scent worth having :)

Mimmi
Mimmi

Sweet scents are not really me, nor little fairies. I can hardly do recent years floral lighweighters, everytning turns crunchy white-sugary on me, or at least thats how I percive it. Here, much to my suprise, something else happens. Unlike the other reviewers I find that the honey lingers softly with what I recieve as a natural light sweetness on my skin, and the flowers are equally tender and dewy. Dewy honeydipped floral. But these findings better be seen in the light of very low expectations...A linear experience, stays close to the skin, good lastingpower (8hrs and counting).

guest_Kirsten.
guest_Kirsten.

I am in love with this perfume. It has the most beautiful smell of flowers and the honey just adds a sweetness that is just perfect on my skin. There is an uniqueness about this perfume and in my opinion a very special perfume.

vertigo
vertigo

This is a disaster for me.
Big expectations and big disappointment ...
I thought it would be a natural white floral on solid honey base, proud, optimistic and seductive ...

I hardly ever use these words to describe a perfume, but for me Flora Nymphea is just awful. I didn't even spray it on paper, just directly onto my wrist. What a mistake! I smelled it and was repelled immediately.
The note of honey is strong and it's the only one I could actually smell. It has a nasty smell, like the honey was expired ... Honey made from flowers of trees growing in rows on a big farm, smelling artificial from the soil they grow on, smelling unhappy ...
Not my vision of a honey fragrance!

Definitely not the natural, free-spirited, positive fragrance I expected from Aqua Allegoria ...

Beautiful bottle, beautiful campaign, beautiful name, and totally useless juice inside ...
Pity.

guest_Anne
guest_Anne

This perfume is beautiful. It is blended so well. It smells of such delicate and pure flowers. It makes me feel that I am in a garden of purity. I find it gentle, light and surprisingly long lasting. Love it.

guest_Mae
guest_Mae

I was just in Disney World and in Epcot, one of the parks, they have the world showcase where you can travel to all these different "countrys" in "France" they had a Guerlain perfume shop. I did not have enough money to buy flora nymphea but she gave me two sample bottles and i absolutley love the fragrance. I keep smelling my wrists all day:)

Marta
Marta

I don't know it yet,but i'm afraid that gorgeous times with aqua allegoria are the history:-(i wish be wrong but only 3 notes so sweet can only give mostly sweet than ever.Where are fruits?who had eat them?:-):-)

Aqua Allegoria Flora Nymphea by Guerlain 3.72 out of 5 based on 505 ratings and 104 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Flora Nymphea fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Flora Nymphea, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Aqua Allegoria Flora Nymphea by Guerlain. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Aqua Allegoria Flora Nymphea by Guerlain represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.