Designers » F-H » Floral « Groups

Aqua Allegoria Flora Rosa Guerlain for women

Aqua Allegoria Flora Rosa Guerlain for women
dislike

Aqua Allegoria Flora Rosa Guerlain for women Pictures

Aqua Allegoria Flora Rosa by Guerlain is a Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Aqua Allegoria Flora Rosa was launched in 2013. The nose behind this fragrance is Thierry Wasser. Top note is red berries; middle notes are rose and iris; base note is musk.

Red Berries

Rose iris

Musk

Aqua Allegoria Flora Rosa Fragrance Reviews

Hanh To
Hanh To

I bought it in Charles de gaulle airport, it's cheap (55 euro for 100ml). The scent is so romantic, like a sea of rose. But I have to re spray several times a day to keep the scent on my body.
I really love it, it's special and can be my signature.

julieekerr
julieekerr

this is a very pretty simple rose scent with a soft fruit background; however it disappears fairly quickly and only lasts a few hours max. on my skin. if you want a clean non fussy pretty rose this is perfect.

flowers-in-the-springtime
flowers-in-the-springtime

This perfume is a beautiful, floral, rose scent which on my skin is fairly linear in that, what you smell at the first spritz, is pretty much what you get throughout.
Some reviewers say that they can't smell rose in this, I can smell the rose, which to me, features predominantly in this fragrance, but there are also other floral notes which are unidentifiable to me (possibly white florals) and slight musc to freshen this composition.
Ok so now that the basics of the notes have been mentioned, what do I think?
This is gorgeous and fresh, light and inoffensive. This fragrance would be the safest blind buy in the world, as it's so light and pretty.
The down side is that it doesn't last on me at all, I do need to keep re spritzing throughout the day and I would say that this fragrance can also be used as a layering scent.
I'm glad that I have a huge bottle of this and I really enjoy wearing it, buy this with confidence and enjoy!
It's beautiful!!

username101
username101

This perfume is okay..Personally I am very fond of roses, and I read so many good reviews about this perfume, so I had quite high expectations. However, to me it smelled like a mixture of bunch of different scents and at times a bit chemical. Wasn't really the kind of roses I was looking for. Sometimes they make rose themed perfumes or perfumes centered around rose with different twists and characters. I felt as though it was a bit too far fetch to call this rose. Maybe I should give it another try. I really want to like this perfume but I wasn't disappointed that I didn't buy this in bigger size.

Follow up: I have given it another try, and this is a very likeable perfume. The reason why I didn't like it the last time I tried it because I was expecting "rose" from it. When you let go of the expectation of rose, this is very enjoyable and charming fragrance that's mainly berry with a hint of rose and musk. I think I even get a hint of wine. But rest assured, this doesn't smell foody or juvenile in any way. I think it's charming and seductive in a subtle way.

CaSentBeau
CaSentBeau

It’s difficult not to be charmed by this lovely rose in the pleasant company of sweet and sour berries. A little soapy from the fresh and clean musk. A little powdery, from the iris perhaps, even though I’m unable to detect the smell of iris itself. This is a cheerful and uplifting fragrance. Soft, innocent and pretty.

Ninula
Ninula

nice and gentle rosey smell - it's such a shame it doesnt last longer than an hour on me..

lollsazz
lollsazz

UPDATE:
I suddenly noticed the violet! I think this smell could benefit from more violet! The violet in this smells amazing, although the smell is very weak :( I have never before liked violet, because it tends to smell "cold", if you know what I mean.
END OF UPDATE

UPDATE: of all of the rose perfumes I sampled, Roses de Chloe came the closest to the smell of this
END OF UPDATE

This perfume smells clean, inoffensive, , a little soapy, tea rose, mixed in with a sour note of red berries (mostly raspberry). It's not what I would call an exclusive smell, but one that I would like to smell of right after a shower.

It's a light, fun, simple smell of cleanness. This is not a complex smell, but pleasant for sure. It doesn't change much during the wear time, which makes it easy to figure out if you actually like it in the short time you spend at the airport (it's an airport-only edition). In the beginning, the red berries are quite tart - to me it smells like redcurrant, but then the smell settles and becomes mildly sour raspberries. The smell of rose doesn't change much. I barely smell the musk - it mostly just rounds off the smell, making it one whole, rather than individual notes. I can't say I smell the iris at any point - the bottom notes on me are sometimes sour red berries, sometimes rose - I like both.

There are many other perfumes that have much more depth, but I really like to use this perfume when I want to smell clean and fresh, when I want to wear perfume, but can't handle a lot of smell, when I have no time to wait for a perfume to settle - this is at no point offensive, when I'm at the university. This is a very office, school-friendly perfume and in general a gentle scent that I don't get tired of. I might actually repurchase this again (or some other scent from the Aqua Allegoria line) because I like to own a perfume that is this gentle.

IsaIsabella
IsaIsabella

I was holding myself back at buying this on the spot. Such a beautiful scent! (I went back to grab it, anyway)

I am biased towards perfumes with red berries note in them but this is done beautifully. It is lightly sour with a delicate little rose. I can't detect musk - the tart berries and rose take centre stage. It almost smells like roses and berries steeped in tea with a drop of honey.

When I sniffed it closer to isolate the rose note, I was delighted by a blast of startlingly realistic fragrant white/pink roses in full bloom, hiding under the ripe berries. It is sweet, luscious and just mildly green.

I originally mistook it for a simple scent( I liked it anyway) but it is not.

This smells very tart in colder temperatures and more rosey in warmer temperatures.

Sillage is actually moderate. I got a friend to sniff me XD
Then again, this'd be a good "second skin scent".

Lasted around 6 hours for me.
P.S: the sprayer works excellently. It delivers a fine cloud of perfume.

gatoburi
gatoburi

I bought the miniature of this - along with 3 others at the airport as well, and until now I´m far from disappointed. It begins with a blast of red berries, and in this case, as melia statet, they are quite sour. When the rose emerges from behind, a few minutes later, it is a surprise, because you get a sourish smell mixing with rose, a very unusual mix and not bad at all. The rose takes the lead from then on, and 3 hours later it is there, together with the musk. I can´t feel the iris well. Fresh and demure, I like it.

nabegum
nabegum

It's very soft and a little fruity. I smell the red berries a lot and through out the first few hours, that is all I smell plus a hint of rose. Nothing interesting.

shanghaifleur
shanghaifleur

Quite linear fragrance, lovely roses and musk. The berries make this a sweet and soft rose scent. Nothing outstanding, but still very nice and appealing. Would make a nice fragrance gift as I think it's inoffensive and easy to wear all year round.

Lali123
Lali123

I like it! It's powdery but in some way fresh. Not an original scent, though good. I'm young and I think I can wear it, but as well I think it's perfect on a grow up lady. Anyway, easy to wear.

melia
melia

This is a limited travel edition that according to me only can be bought at airports... And I just happen to be traveling in Spain, so I tried it; at the airport. It cought my interest because I'm a rose lover and limited editions always make the greediness within me grow like a been stalk! But luckily for my wallet, I was not so impressed. A suitable fragrance for daily wear and for springtime? Yes. Decent silage and staying power? Check. But it is a rose too tart for me. The berries are highly sour, which for some may appeal as refreshing and uplifting, but for me they are simply annoying. Sorry Thierry, though it's just one personal opinion... And that's what fragrantica is for, isn't it?

Aqua Allegoria Flora Rosa by Guerlain 4.05 out of 5 based on 72 ratings and 13 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Flora Rosa fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Flora Rosa, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Aqua Allegoria Flora Rosa by Guerlain. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Aqua Allegoria Flora Rosa by Guerlain represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.