Designers » F-H » Floral Fruity « Groups

Aqua Allegoria Grosellina Guerlain for women

Aqua Allegoria Grosellina Guerlain for women
dislike

sour
Aqua Allegoria Grosellina Guerlain for women Pictures Aqua Allegoria Grosellina Guerlain for women Pictures Aqua Allegoria Grosellina Guerlain for women Pictures

This is a new perfume of the Aqua Allegoria line, created in 2005. Fresh and joyful floral-fruity fragrance carries intensive and clear red currant note in its heart. The top notes are bergamot, lemon and mandarin; the heart note is red currant; and the base note - peach.

Eau de toilette line Aqua Allegoria is a fragrant fantasy, like taking a walk in the garden, and which garden it is depends on the main note of the composition, while all the other components are there to accentuate its beauty. Aqua Allegoria eau de toilettes are created mainly for women, although, some of them might as well be used by men. Aqua Allegoria Grosellina was created by Sylvaine Delacourte, Karine Dubreuil and Maurice Roucel.

Bergamot Amalfi Lemon Mandarin Orange

Tea Red Currant Raspberry

Black Currant Blossom

F by Ferragamo

Aqua Allegoria Grosellina Fragrance Reviews

rosy-fingered Eos
rosy-fingered Eos

This is a joyous fruity fragrance for the young at heart. I loved to wear it in summer--it's fruity but not sweet, and the red currant note (the most prominent) never failed to put a smile on my face and add some spring to my step. It lasts surprisingly long as for AA range and has a pretty good sillage.

persefoni
persefoni

Grosellina is a joybearer!! It is for those people who like fruity-fresh perfumes, but with an oriental touch... It lasts long, much longer than average eau de toilettes, and has marvellous sillage.

For those who can no longer find it in their country, Roger Gallet's 2013 Fleur de Figuier is extremely similar after the first hour ( in the drydown they share lots of notes, even if it isn't documented...)Try it to see what i mean..

Both smells are transparent, but not naϊve ;)

jiejie38
jiejie38

I've been addicted to it since 2007, when I bought the 75 ml and used it up in two years. It got my BF and me head over heels until today. I can't find another one that could last as long as it does, and I just can't forget its sweetness and dreamy aroma. I really really really hope that I could buy it in store or online again. Please don't take it away from me and my BF. It's my Mcdreamy aroma. Could someone please let me know how to contact Guerlain? I'd loved to write them a letter about my passion for it.

Also, Is F by Ferragamo Salvatore Ferragamo for women and Grosellina really alike? I haven't try that before....

justilou
justilou

Normally fragrances with red berries end up smelling like they should come with a straw and some wet wipes. This one remains fresh, without a hint of syrupiness. I find I can wear it all year round. I layer it with Herba Fresca or Mandarine Basilic if I need more oomph, and I find it's lasting power really good on me. I can wear this all day, or even straight out of the shower before bed at night. This is one of the few fragrances that my husband and I both really love. (He would love it if I wore sweet fragrances like "Wish" but they turn my stomach and give me headaches!)

medlana
medlana

I had this perfume in 2006 and then I moved to the countries where it was not present. I now asked my friend to bring it and am totally in love with it again. For those who miss it - you can buy it in Russia :)

SheShe
SheShe

I have a small sample. Grosellina is almost all about red currant. This is a kind of a matt fragrance and a bit similar to Mandarine Basilic in its texture, I mean it's - hard to express it - turbid? The fragrance is nice, I like it, optimistic, summertime, starts kind of seriously though. Quickly becomes funny and lightened because of light woods and tea. I love it and I wish I had more than a small sample!
Sometimes the red currant plays tricks and becomes white or black on me ;)
Ah, and it is more sweet than sour. Red currant but sweetened :) The currant in my imagination suits mature women, young at heart, but not necesarrily.

Sillage: 4/5
Lasting power: 4/5
Fragrance: 5/5

CzKnight963
CzKnight963

we have to write to guerlain to bring back this amazing perfume. i really really want this perfume !!

treenhe
treenhe

thanks jaspersen, another lovely free sample.
and another heartbreak! :( this is so lovely. so curranty and uplifting. a classy fruity number, not sickeningly sweet or childish. but i cannot locate it anywhere in the UK :( i would use this all day long in the summer if i could only find it somewhere.

sharihanne
sharihanne

If you like this fragrance, please write to Guerlain as they have discontinued it. If enough people write in they will bring it back as they did with Herba Fresca.

saminthe
saminthe

I love it although it does't last very long on my skin. It is really my favorite. Unfortunately in my country it is not for sale anymore.

Aalia
Aalia

Itś like a childrenś berry drink.
Itś extra sweet, and you can really smell a "true" berry scent. I do like the leafy notes and leafy, light scents I caught in the beginning. On my skin, the perfume faded fast, and had no sillage.

Eros
Eros

Very well-balanced perfume. This type of women's perfume I like a lot: it IS fruit-LIKE, but not cheap "frutty", it IS a bit floral, but not powdery. Is IS a bit sweet, but not "sugar" or "definitely oriental". The real name of this perfume should be "untraceable scent" - that means fruity-floral but very unusual, fresh "country" style. This perfume is not "house of scents" it is "dance of scents".
As for me - it is definitely above the floral-frutty "democratic" crowd. It reminds me Versace Crystal Noir, but even more polished, more classy. Every pretty woman not wanting sex should smell in a style like this one. It pretends that it *is your skin's natural scent* - that I like a lot.
It forces the man to sit for at least a couple of minutes and to think "What exactly was that like?" - and this is really usefull - I mean to think about that woman, ha-ha, isnt it?
Another one - Aqua Allegoria Herba Fresca.
Amazingly - they intended to and can be MIXED within this serie by yourself, producing exotic absolutely unique scents.
Lasts 20+ hours with no changes in scent.

Euridice
Euridice

Interestingly, I find this fragrance great to wear in winter, especially during the holiday season. Maybe the red currants on the packaging reminded me of holly berries or cranberries!! Very berry!

coco76
coco76

lovely fruity fresh red currant smell. grosellina, gucci II and van cleef and arpels are all kissing cousins in my opinion with grosellina being the middle of the equation. sweeter than gucci but not as sweet as feerie, not peppery like gucci but not flowery like feerie. unobtrusively fresh, sweetly reassuring. best for those who do not like their fruity florals overly so, understated fairy perfume.

ydee
ydee

Lovely how it smells to berries and fruits when spritz.
The middle notes fresh, light sweet and soft flowery, romantic and special.
Was perfect for the last warm summer days on our vacation.
Don't regret this buy.

Moszatka
Moszatka

It's a fruity fragrance but not too sweet. Fresh and long lasting, I like it.

jeca
jeca

Fresh and tart, for hot summer days.

2007

Aqua Allegoria Grosellina by Guerlain 4.11 out of 5 based on 117 ratings and 17 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Grosellina fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Grosellina, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Aqua Allegoria Grosellina by Guerlain. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Aqua Allegoria Grosellina by Guerlain represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.