Designers » F-H » Aromatic Green « Groups

Aqua Allegoria Laurier - Reglisse Guerlain for women

Aqua Allegoria Laurier - Reglisse Guerlain for women
dislike

Aqua Allegoria Laurier - Reglisse Guerlain for women Pictures

Aqua Allegoria Laurier - Reglisse by Guerlain is a Aromatic Green fragrance for women. Aqua Allegoria Laurier - Reglisse was launched in 2008. Aqua Allegoria Laurier - Reglisse was created by Jean-Paul Guerlain, Marie Salamagne and Sylvaine Delacourte. Top notes are orange blossom and bergamot; middle notes are bay leaf and licorice; base notes are amber, violet and galbanum.

Orange Blossom Bergamot

Bay Leaf Licorice

Amber Violet Galbanum

Aqua Allegoria Laurier - Reglisse Fragrance Reviews

Lana148
Lana148

Aqua Allegoria Laurier - Reglisse is such a beautiful spring-summer fragrance. I was worried about smelling to much bay leaves or licorice in this mix, but I almost couldn't detect either one of them. This is light and airy sweet citrus, orange blossom and violet. Dry-down smells almost identical to "OH! De Moschino" Moschino for women.

Phantosmia Bella
Phantosmia Bella

Lots of bay leaf, even more licorice.
A green scent with a twist.

I like this one, even though it's not my favourite.
I wear it when I feel the need for the combination of fresh and lasting.

Suitable for spring and early summer.
IMO, a little too much for hot summer days.

Longevity and sillage are moderate.

Aqua Allegoria Laurier Reglisse is such an intriguing fragrance. So unique, yet so easy to wear.

It's a mish-mash of sour citrus, bitter greens and sharp spices. When I first saw the scent pyramid I was sceptical. I really couldn't imagine a fragrance smelling of bergamot, licorice and bay leaves. Let me tell you, these notes mesh so well with one another.

Laurier Reglisse could be unisex. I think a lot of men would enjoy wearing this fragrance. It's quite a sparkling, citrus aromatic, perfect for those hot Summer days. It will no doubt turn some heads too due to its unique scent.

Laurier Reglisse is constantly changing on my skin, with a beautiful and fresh orange blossom accord peeking through every now and then. It's unfortunate that Guerlain discontinues their Aqua Allegoria scents so quickly after their release. I hate having to seek out old bottles on Ebay.

I think a lot of people may be a little concerned about how the licorice note fits into this composition. Although it does feature, I wouldn't say that it's particularly dominant. If anything, the bergamot is the strongest note in Laurier Reglisse.

In terms of longevity and sillage, Laurier Reglisse passes the test. It's quite a strong fragrance despite being recommended for Summer wear. Please do check out this fabulous scent. Decants are still relatively easy to find online.

Happyme2009
Happyme2009

It's no secret I am a fan of Aqua Allegoria line from Guerlain. While many people criticize it as simplistic, boring, lacking character, complexity, quality, etc, I love them. I find a zen charm in them.
This one is fresh and citrucy. Aromatic without really smelling like bay leaves, it's fresh and green, a little woody, a little sweet.
It smells like spring! Delicate and etheral it still eludes a certain energy. It makes me think of a little of a vegetable and flower market open early on a Sunday morning. Why on a Sunday morning and not another day? Because it's somehow a lazy scent, soft but crispy, youthful, carefree.
Silage and lasting power aren't great, but it's no novelty. I still love it!

Most of all I feel the bay leaf tea in this fragrance. Not my cup of tea. I don't like it.

zvoncica
zvoncica

This is my first Aqua Allegoria experience. The unknown liquid, the miraculous water from Guerlain stepped into lobby of my heart without ringing the bell. It was Laurier Reglisse. The fairy from the forrest with herbal veil wrapped around her body. Spicy licorice was hanging as a necklace towards her waist. I thought, how impeccably clean she seems. And noiseless. I wanted to touch her crown made of bay leafs and violets, and to hold on to her absolute grace forever. Laurier Reglisse stayed with me for couple of hours, resting on my right hand wrist, chanting "I’ve been dreaming, straight from the heart..."
I do hope she will come back one day.

Begins as a very spicy green on me, almost like Linden leaves and ginger crushed together. Then peppery bay becomes clear and sweetens into a herby green floral, like a garden warmed by the sun. Unfortunately, this stage doesn't last and the scent continues on to dry down to a disappointing rather ordinary floral, without the bright, green notes it started with. Too bad, because the onset is fantastic.

Aalia
Aalia

It starts out spicy, herbal, the beginning is very aromatic and very green. Soon after, the entire composition became sickly sweet on me. I could not discern any of the interesting notes of bay leaf, licorice, violet..even the amber and galabanum are completely hidden from my nose under this thick, sugary, coating. The scent is strong, and the fixation lasts a very long time. Bummer..*sigh* I just love all the notes listed!

flannelman
flannelman

Laurier-Réglisse... I was expecting not to like this or to find it so-so at best and yet it turns out to be my favourite in the Acqua Allegoria range. This is really nicely done and perfectly balanced. It's simple, clean, fresh, charming, noticeable but never over-powering. Perfect for happy summer days. Great as a gift as well, I should think.

chance25
chance25

This is lovely. I love how clean and fresh this smells, and there is sort of a gourmand quality to it in the dry down from the violet and amber. In the opening the bergamot and bay leaf take center stage. They smell citrusy and have a sparkle to them, and very feminine. Not once did I mistake this for a men's cologne. It's very unique, I'm sure to please a large crowd. Like the reviewer below I also wore Herba Fresca, and this is just as attractive.

debbborra
debbborra

This is the scent of summer. The lime/fruit in the top note is prominent and fresh. Guerlain blends the green smells into something light and clean.I don't know that if you didn't read the notes you'd immediately know that you're wearing bay leaf and licorice, but the anise provides a calm coolness and there is something that isn't pepper but a bit peppery that perks the fragrance up. The flowers are sweet and delicate. Nothing here is cloying or over the top. This is a fresh cool scent that has decent longevity but will never be overpowering. It's perfect for a hot day, when you want to smell cool. It's also nice for the occasional winter day when you're missing summer.

guest_pixie
guest_pixie

My boyfriend has never noticedmy fragrance before but he loves Laurier Reglisse as do I. I used to wear Herba Fresca from this range but find it difficult to come by these days, but the Laurier fragrance is just as addicted -- fresh but warm, subtle and rather sexy without being overpowering. It makes me feel very feminine.

Aqua Allegoria Laurier - Reglisse by Guerlain 3.82 out of 5 based on 65 ratings and 12 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Laurier - Reglisse fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Laurier - Reglisse, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Aqua Allegoria Laurier - Reglisse by Guerlain. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Aqua Allegoria Laurier - Reglisse by Guerlain represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.