Designers » F-H » Citrus « Groups

Aqua Allegoria Lemon Fresca Guerlain for women and men

Aqua Allegoria Lemon Fresca Guerlain for women and men
dislike

sour

This is a citrus fragrance, created in 2003. Pure aroma of fresh, juicy lemon! The main notes are: lemon, bergamot, lime, and anis.

Eau de toilette line Aqua Allegoria is a fragrant fantasy, like taking a walk in the garden, and which garden it is depends on the main note of the composition, while all the other components are there to accentuate its beauty. Aqua Allegoria eau de toilettes are created mainly for women, although, some of them might as well be used by men. The nose behind this fragrance is Jean-Paul Guerlain.

Lemon Anise Bergamot

Malibu Lemon Blossom
Ultraviolet Liquid Metal for Woman

Aqua Allegoria Lemon Fresca Fragrance Reviews

njaalgahaisyeini
njaalgahaisyeini

This was a more complex fragrance than I had expected. The dry-down is beautiful, but sadly this scent disappears very quickly on my skin. Definitely a scent for days that start early and end late -- a pick-me-up in fragrance form!

Kittycat63
Kittycat63

Aqua Allegoria Lemon Fresca is a gorgeous perfume and one of the best in the Aqua Allegoria line. It's light, fresh and lemony but not in a sharp way. It reminds me a little of lemon-sherbet as it has a tinge of sweetness, which I really like, and that makes it much more of a feminine, rather than unisex, smelling perfume on my skin. As for longevity, even though a few people here have said it has poor staying power on me it lasts a long time so that's another positive for me. Obviously, it's just a skin chemistry thing - some perfumes last forever on certain skins while others fade quickly, and it totally depends on the individual.

Unfortunately, I can't find Lemon Fresca anymore at the department stores in England that I've been to that sell the Aqua Allegoria line of perfumes so if anyone knows if it's still being sold in England (and if so, where) then please let me know! In the meantime, luckily I have two bottles that I got in Germany but because it's so hard to find here in the UK I hardly ever use it because I'm scared I'll run out of it!!

Anyway, I can definitely highly recommend Lemon Fresca and it gets a 5 star rating from me!

nora elia
nora elia

I got It today! Totally different kind of citric smell hopefully Will get along with my chemestry

skyblu5555
skyblu5555

I love this perfume; cannot live without it! While it is clearly in the citrus fragrance category (lightly so)there is nothing sweet or sugary about it, there is a woody note somewhere within it, it is a clean, magnficient fragrance. Getting close to the last of it. This is a fragrance I would like to always have in my collection of scents.

Happyme2009
Happyme2009

Excellent lemon scent, bright, juicy and zesty together. Absolutely no soapiness, which is great. A hint of powder and sugar, no anise. Uplifting and natural, I don't see any resemblance with furniture cleaner or citronella candles that other mentioned. It resembles a bit Cristalle Eau Verte and Citron Sauvage. Lasting power and silage are indeed quite poor, and perhaps this is the reason why it was discontinued. But for summer, and for citrus lovers, it's beautiful! Keeper for me, although I do wish it had more power.

Starts out as a fresh bright lemon and softens into a lemon-scented powder. Very pretty but also very faint and doesn't last long. Too expensive for this lack of longevity.

e_negrau
e_negrau

I think this is a wonderful, light-sweet, aromatic perfume, suitable for one who loves Mediterranean fragrances. It is based on well-balanced anise and citruses. It has a natural sweetness and may remind of the flavor of linden tea with honey and lemon. Is definitely a casual, daytime perfume for hot summers.

molly pierce
molly pierce

I bought a bottle of this perfume when I was at the French section of Epcot Center on vacation. I love it! Now I need more and I can't find it anywhere. Can anyone help me?

guest_nini
guest_nini

I really like this perfume.It smells fresh and remind me a little bit of lemony and grass. using it in summer is a great choice.

minimalist
minimalist

Bought it thinking it'd be bitter sour citrus and I encountered a candid princess floral scent..lemon is so syrupy..what a pity!

Aqua Allegoria Lemon Fresca by Guerlain 3.77 out of 5 based on 56 ratings and 10 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Lemon Fresca fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Lemon Fresca, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Aqua Allegoria Lemon Fresca by Guerlain. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Aqua Allegoria Lemon Fresca by Guerlain represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.