Designers » F-H » Floral Green « Groups

Aqua Allegoria Lilia Bella Guerlain for women

Aqua Allegoria Lilia Bella Guerlain for women
dislike

Delicate and feminine spring flowers bouquet for joyful springtime mood. The green top notes are followed by enchanting scent of lily of the valley and lilac in the heart, perfectly complemented by opulent rose and elegant jasmine in the trace. The perfume was created by Jean-Paul Guerlain in 2001.

Eau de toilette line Aqua Allegoria is a fragrant fantasy, like taking a walk in the garden, and which garden it is depends on the main note of the composition, while all the other components are there to accentuate its beauty. Aqua Allegoria eau de toilettes are created mainly for women, although, some of them might as well be used by men.

Lilac Lily-of-the-Valley

Jasmine Rose

Aqua Allegoria Lilia Bella Fragrance Reviews

Olka

No, seriously. Bring it back please. :)

Olka

I loved this fragrance. Soft and romantic. I wish it was still available.

anna.glowacka
anna.glowacka

Very light, airy, almost too green but smelling truly like lily of the valley. After some time it became soapy on my skin. Nicely blended but way too light for me.

louanna
louanna

I wonder why they discontinued this one. It is a very realistic Lily of the Valley. Pure delight! One of my favorites. I also own a vintage EDT of Dior Diorissimo, but I like Lilia Blella much better.

telperien
telperien

I had this perfume years ago. It is the combination of all my favourite scents, just like a dream for me. I like lily of the valley very much but it feels kinda soapy for me. But in this perfume it balances so good with lilac and jasmine. I am so sorry that it is not produce anymore. I even e-mailed the company about this. Apparently they aren't planning to reproduce it. But they recommended me to try Jasminora or Angelic Lilas from Aqua Allegoria series.

sofiii
sofiii

Ginger-ish, herbal and slightly minty grass clean scent marks a slightly different beginning for this Aqua Allegoria perfume. However, the weird cleanness somewhat keeps on reminding me of the potent smell of bug spray.

Just when I was thinking about wash this one off, some really real delightful lily-of-the-valley scent comes to play, it still has a minor hint of bug spray, but I guess it’s the weird (but getting better) effect of the green, fresh lily-of-the-valley and a little bit of powdery soft lilac.

Then the scent gets warmer and slightly grassy + brown sugar-y. Somehow it reminds me a lot of Dior I Love Dior. Around 3 hours after application, Lilia Bella is nearly gone, left a warm, slightly dirty brown-sugar-water trail which you would smell unless inhaling really hard from you skin.

I’m not impressed, but I don’t dislike Lilia Bella either. To me, it’s just one of the short-lived Aqua Allegoria perfume from Guerlain, which I just don’t care and wouldn’t ever splurge on this.

Vivianit
Vivianit

This was the best lily of Valley parfume my favorite but unfortunatly they stoped produsing it, I just hope that it will come back soon.

Most similar are but not so good Diorrissimo and Jessica McClintock.

I first bought this scent in Paris, and it has become my signature. Unfortunately, the company has discontinued it, and I am on a hopeless search to find something that is as beautiful as this perfume is. Nothing seems to have the class that Lilia Bella has.

Aqua Allegoria Lilia Bella by Guerlain 3.77 out of 5 based on 85 ratings and 8 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Lilia Bella fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Lilia Bella, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Aqua Allegoria Lilia Bella by Guerlain. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Aqua Allegoria Lilia Bella by Guerlain represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Herba Fresca Dior Diorissimo Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Guerlain Shalimar Chanel Chanel No 19 EDP Guerlain Jardins de Bagatelle Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Ylang & Vanille Guerlain Champs Elysees Eau de Toilette Yves Rocher Pur Desir de Lilas Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Gentiana Guerlain Apres l'Ondee Jean Desprez Bal a Versailles Yves Saint Laurent Opium Serge Lutens Un Bois Vanille Givenchy Ysatis Chanel Chanel N°19 Guerlain Jicky Chanel Cristalle Givenchy Organza Guerlain Parure