Designers » F-H » Citrus « Groups

Aqua Allegoria Orange Magnifica Guerlain for women

Aqua Allegoria Orange Magnifica Guerlain for women

Aqua Allegoria Orange Magnifica Guerlain for women Pictures

A new fragrance in Aqua Allegoria family, created in 2005 – fresh and sweet orange aroma. The juicy beginning is composed of bergamot, orange and clementine, the heart of jasmine and neroli, and the base of cedarwood, almond and amber.

Eau de toilette line Aqua Allegoria is a fragrant fantasy, like taking a walk in the garden, and which garden it is depends on the main note of the composition, while all the other components are there to accentuate its beauty. Aqua Allegoria eau de toilettes are created mainly for women, although, some of them might as well be used by men.

The nose behind this fragrance is Jean-Paul Guerlain.

Orange Clementine Bergamot

Jasmine Neroli

Almond Amber Cedar

Les Fruits: Orange Cannelle

Aqua Allegoria Orange Magnifica Fragrance Reviews

A very interesting smell!

In the beginning it smells like orange peels, and it gives a christmasy impression, when we make cakes with all these wonderful ingredients like orange peels, cinnamon, apple and all...

After a while, though, it turns very ambery, perhaps even powdery and loses the loud orange feel.. There comes a time when the almonds get quite prominent, i believe, and the scent gets cosy..

Personally i prefer the 1st phase and wish it lasted longer! However, the overall scent is very different from today's we-can-please-you-all trend, and is therefore lovable!

Has anyone compared this with the new Aqua Mandarine Basilic?

Nice beginning but bad drydown for my taste.

ORANGE MAGNIFICA is indeed a suitable name for this beautiful and juicy citrus perfume. This lively, summery scent definitely satisfies my craving for sun-kissed oranges. I love that the citrus blend smells natural and delicious in this perfume. It is like an orange grove captured in the bottle. I see this scent as mostly a hot weather scent as it is light and refreshing. I generously spray it on my skin and hair on a hot day and I am ready for a fun day in the sun.

The scent opens with a lively and juicy scent of oranges. It is just like drinking a delicious orange juice, so natural and delightful. The scent transforms more towards neroli in the heart notes. Neroli note is green, refreshing and clean. As time progresses, the scent becomes more of a skin scent with very pleasant amber and neroli-orange accent. The dry down on me smells like a nice natural sun-kissed skin scent.

My overall score is 8/10. I love this citrus blend. Perhaps the scent is not very complex but it is indeed lovely. And the lasting power is OK comparing to other Aqua Allegories. This one actually lasts on me for a few hours, though I do apply it generously.

This is the best of the Aquas in my opinion, but then I just love orange! It's a big, very slightly spicy, warm orange that dry downs softly. The jasmine in it is good. Reminds me of actually smelling the flowers on holiday at might. It's one of the heaviest, longest-lasting in this range (which are kind of light overall).
I bought this duty-free after sitting with a tester in the airport lounge and realising I couldn't live without it. I wore it all through my honeymoon. It's more daywear but I think it works in the evening. Works 24/7! I bought another bottle on the journey back, and then found two more bottles later in a sale in local department store. Should be a permanent fixture in the Guerlain range.
I will fight you for the last bottle!!

This is my light, casual go-to scent. It goes on citrusy and zesty, and the cedar gives it a bit of balance (I favor woodsy fragrances).

Magnificent citrus fragrance! Sometimes, when you tired of your usual, you wanna something.. maybe fruity or citrus, something light yet here and sugarless. Orange Magnifica smells like orange, fun and juicy, it's very close to natural and actual orange scent. Yasmine is good as undertone and lets orange to shine this time. Pretty fun, but also grown up.

pleasant. i like it, but maybe i like it more on the other people. it is not like sweet orange juice, fortunately, it is simple but very deep fragrance. it is mixture of oranges and jasmine touched by spice. quite strong - after 3 days of wearing, I had a little headache :-( but i still like it. not for adolescent girls but for women who know what they want. As for me it is suitable for warm fall.

Aqua Allegoria Orange Magnifica by Guerlain 3.47 out of 5 based on 71 ratings and 8 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Orange Magnifica fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Orange Magnifica, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Aqua Allegoria Orange Magnifica by Guerlain. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Aqua Allegoria Orange Magnifica by Guerlain represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Pamplelune Guerlain Shalimar Christian Dior Midnight Poison Guerlain Samsara Eau de Parfum Chanel Chanel N°5 Eau Premiere Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Mandarine Basilic Givenchy Organza Cartier Le Baiser Du Dragon Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Christian Dior Dior Addict Chanel Coco Eau de Parfum Givenchy Amarige Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Christian Dior Dolce Vita Agent Provocateur Agent Provocateur Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Herba Fresca Chopard Casmir Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps