Designers » F-H » Floral Fruity « Groups

Aqua Allegoria Pera Granita Guerlain for women

Aqua Allegoria Pera Granita Guerlain for women
dislike

Aqua Allegoria Pera Granita Guerlain for women Pictures Aqua Allegoria Pera Granita Guerlain for women Pictures

The Aqua Allegoria for 2016, coming out in February, is called Pera Granita, translating to pear sorbet. The idea is a clear and bright impression of a summer treat.

The fruity floral fragrance, coming in a light pink hued presentation, is focused on the following fragrant notes:

Top notes of grapefruit, bergamot, lemon; Heart notes of orange blossom, osmanthus, pear; Base notes of moss, white musk and cedarwood.

Available in the standard Aqua Allegoria bottle, with 100ml/3.3 fl.oz in eau de toilette concentration, and the familiar bee embossed on the cap. The nose behind this fragrance is Thierry Wasser.

Grapefruit Bergamot Lemon

Orange Blossom Osmanthus Pear

Moss White Musk Cedar

Chance Eau Vive

Aqua Allegoria Pera Granita Fragrance Reviews

auroramaria
auroramaria

This is truly lovely, I got a sample with a purchase I made and used it all in one go.A perfect citrus slightly sweet fragrance great for spring and summer.
It's rather light so one needs to re apply during the day.I especially love the freshness of the pear and the musky dry down A great Aqua Allegoria

Light nad fresh, grapefruit scent with a bit of lemon, pear, orange blossom, subtle musk and green wave of moss. The whole composition is full of harmony and tranquility. I've loved it at the first sniff! :)

Update: I can tell you that it smells greatly on a skin, like a soft citrus, all the time. I can feel like I was in a blooming orchard. Just lovely!

ana hen
ana hen

It's fruity.bright.juicy and for my taste way too loud and sour:(((.I can feel pomegranate , cranberries and musc.
On my skin it was at first some kind of pomegranate sorbet and after short time just turned to cat pee.not like old cat pee , like it happened with "pompellune " ,but also not pleasant :).

Sad ,cause it just chemistry of skin and I so wanted some fruity watery new edt..

andalucia lover
andalucia lover

It's like Guerlain took all of my favourite notes and combined them harmoniously in one bottle! I love osmanthus, pear and citrus. This is fruity, fresh and enthusiastically tangy! It's energizing and perfect for summer. This is divine.

Pear sorbet describes it perfectly.
I like that, it's so light and natural smelling, but an elegant scent as well, a product of quality.
Most of the perfumes from that line are outstanding.
It's very pleasant to smell, summery, sweet and fruity, almost sunny fragrance.

Elokitty
Elokitty

Délicieuse eau pour l'été et le printemps ! Je trouve l'odeur très addictive :) bonne tenue pour une eau légère

passionata20
passionata20

13. february 2016

Finally it has arrived!! The Pera and the travellers exclusive Rosa pop. Pera Granita is my favorite of them both by far. I didn´t know the notes when i have tested it, so based on the smell only i imagined it to smell almost exactly like a pomegranate. I guess, looking at the notes now, it is the grapefruit and lemon and orange blossom combined all together. I did smell a bit of something soft and i guess it is a mix of osmanthus and pear, but what i like about it is that they are not dominant and not overwhelming. Not sweet at all and not like a pear note in a most of latest fragrances i have smelled.

It lacks sadly the longevity and good projection, but i like it anyway. It is still snowing here where i live and the weather is chilly, so i guess this fragrance needs a different type of climate or weather. Still will be getting this one, since it is YUMMY!

Aqua Allegoria Pera Granita by Guerlain 4.00 out of 5 based on 65 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Pera Granita fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Pera Granita, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Aqua Allegoria Pera Granita by Guerlain. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Aqua Allegoria Pera Granita by Guerlain represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Eau Fraiche Hermes L’Ambre des Merveilles Thierry Mugler Alien Essence Absolue Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Christian Dior Dolce Vita Giorgio Armani Si Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Christian Dior Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet Guerlain Shalimar Souffle de Parfum Hermes Eau des Merveilles Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Acqua di Parma Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo - Mandorlo di Sicilia Guerlain Terracotta Le Parfum Salvatore Ferragamo Signorina Christian Dior Miss Dior (new) Lancome La Nuit Tresor Lancome Tresor In Love Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Herba Fresca Thierry Mugler Alien Eau Extraordinaire