Designers » F-H » Floral Fruity « Groups

Aqua Allegoria Pera Granita Guerlain for women

Aqua Allegoria Pera Granita Guerlain for women
dislike

Aqua Allegoria Pera Granita Guerlain for women Pictures Aqua Allegoria Pera Granita Guerlain for women Pictures

The Aqua Allegoria for 2016, coming out in February, is called Pera Granita, translating to pear sorbet. The idea is a clear and bright impression of a summer treat.

The fruity floral fragrance, coming in a light pink hued presentation, is focused on the following fragrant notes:

Top notes of grapefruit, bergamot, lemon; Heart notes of orange blossom, osmanthus, pear; Base notes of moss, white musk and cedarwood.

Available in the standard Aqua Allegoria bottle, with 100ml/3.3 fl.oz in eau de toilette concentration, and the familiar bee embossed on the cap. The nose behind this fragrance is Thierry Wasser.

Grapefruit Bergamot Lemon

Flora by Gucci Eau Fraiche

Aqua Allegoria Pera Granita Fragrance Reviews

juman
juman

very fresh yet elegant perfume especially in hot weathers . it's perfect during summer days .I liked it sooooo much and recommend it . Unfortunately it doesn't come as a perfume only toilet so you must spray it all the time.

I love this. I discover it browsing through Guerlain's website and discover this was the 2016 release of the Aqua Allegoria. I experienced at Nordstrom's and love it on first whiff. However, I didn't want to committed to it . Samples really do help. At first , I thought it too be simplistic. Herba Fresca is one of my favorite, and works in its simplicity. Yet, I base it simplicity on last year's Teazzura, which I did not really gravitate to. However the sample did so well the day I wore it. It was a stressful day but the lightness of this change the memory of that day. The next day, I wore it on an excursion to another city where I had relaxing time, so I now associated it with that trip, that city.

Anyway, its hard(for me) to find. However I just order it and hopefully I get it delivered. I thought for sure I would tire of it but I haven't. Simple!--- No! --- this is a well made dimensional scent. What would I expect from my favorite fragrance house--Guerlain?!

What makes it good, well rounded is the sweetness of the pear and possible Guerlainade supposedly inside of all Guerlain scent. So upon first whiff I got a sweet pear vibe, but what came next was unexpected. The grapefruit. It dominates this scent. That night of the stress day , I remember choosing a grapefruit orient drink. This fragrance is like a fine cocktail---all sweet and tangy. Finally, it has made me appreciate the color pink, which I thought I was not a fan of. The juice is pink and in the modernize bee bottle, which is one reason to want it-- along with the ad of pink roses and lemon. After this, I begin to notice everything in pink, like all my September magazine's main title were pink. It must be a time for pink. I think it remind me of J'adore a little ---another well made dimensional fruity fragrance. Jour D'Hermes is also similar, better, but similar. Think Pink!

oceanbreeze
oceanbreeze

I LOVE this scent! Yesterday I tried it in a store along with several other Aqua Allegoria EDTs and this one I really, really like. But the price... 75ml for $72... seemed too high to me.

bookishbeauty
bookishbeauty

A nice realistic pear note in the top notes, but it fades quickly into mainly a floral grapefruit. I like the orange blossom note-- it's similar to the orange blossom note in AA Nerolia Bianca, but it's less overpowering here, in Pera Granita. The grapefruit is stronger than the orange blossom. The dry down is very similar to the dry down of AA Mandarine Basilic, a woody citric scent, and somehow, somewhere in the heart notes it reminds me of AA Flora Rosa (despite NO shared notes?!). Anyway, I really enjoy it, but I bought it without testing first and honestly would not have bought a full bottle if I had, since I own Nerolia Bianca, Mandarine Basilic, and Flora Rosa. I do appreciate the grapefruit note (though that even calls to mind Hermes Jour d'Hermes or Dior Addict Eau Fraiche) and I don't have another Aqua Allegoria with grapefruit so it can stay in the Aqua Allegoria collection for now.

All in all, as you can see from all the references to other perfumes above, this is not terribly unique. It smells really, really good, and has great longevity and sillage, though, so if taking several other Aqua Allegorias and mashing them together sounds good to you--you'll love this one. :)

FabulouslyLazy
FabulouslyLazy

Even though I don't hate it, I partly agree with you @cassiemand.
I got a sample of this perfume and I think it's nothing glorious or special, because in a way it ended "disturbing" me. The pear is the protagonist alongside the citrus notes, it's a sweet citrus (not a citric citrus) with a pleasant opening...but at a certain point Pera Granita started to become more and more subtly insistent, kind of insistent to my nostrils. Personally, I never ever thought that one day I'd say an aqua allegoria can bother me because they are very light and airy. This is still airy and sparkling, but at the same time has something different from the others. More synthetic maybe? I don't know...what I know, though, is that I still haven't found an Aqua that can beat Herba Fresca.

cassiemand
cassiemand

I tested this out yesterday and at first it smelt delicious - fruity and sweet, but still fresh. After less than an hour it was making me feel nauseous..... The Bergamot and cedar had come out to play and it was intense, bitter and cloying!

If you like Bergamont then you'll be fine, but I HATE it so I found this perfume extremely disappointing. I couldn't get rid of the smell until I showered the next day (I washed it with dish soap the night before!) which I guess means it has quite impressive staying power, even if the smell that lasts is nothing like the initial pear-filled fruity joy!

Lissa1991
Lissa1991

I like this one - a pleasant, yummy, fruity, sorbert-like smell. However I find it quite uninspired, I just have the feeling I probably smelled it a hundred times before. I can't find any particular trait that would justify the price or differentiate it from most of other fruity-florals on the market. Nothing bad but nothing remarkable as well.

emmahlou
emmahlou

Okay. Let me start by saying I HATE citrus based scents with a passion. I cannot stand the bitterness and sourness they create. EUGHH. BUT today I ventured into my local department store and was welcomed by a shop assistant who exclaimed "you need to try this new release! I've been smelling and spraying it all day!" I thought why not and she sent me on my way with a tester.

I sprayed this without having the slightest clue of the notes. If I had seen this is loaded with citrus I would have run out of the shop. This scent is grapefruit and lemon with a tiny hint of orange blossom. Usually I would see this and gag but oh my gosh this is beautiful. It is 100% citrus but with a fruity floral accord within which stops the bitterness and sourness forming. All I experience with Aqua Allegoria Pera is a pure citrus floral I can imagine as my summer signature scent, this is the visual of a picnic surrounded by water and blossoming flowers. I'm impressed and just purchased a full bottle but I still hate citruses haha, this is just an incredibly well done composition of it.

auroramaria
auroramaria

This is truly lovely, I got a sample with a purchase I made and used it all in one go.A perfect citrus slightly sweet fragrance great for spring and summer.
It's rather light so one needs to re apply during the day.I especially love the freshness of the pear and the musky dry down A great Aqua Allegoria

Light and fresh, grapefruit scent with a bit of lemon, pear, orange blossom, subtle musk and green wave of moss. The whole composition is full of harmony and tranquility. I've loved it at the first sniff! :)

Update: I can tell you that it smells greatly on a skin, like a soft citrus, all the time. I can feel like I was in a blooming orchard. Just lovely!

ana hen
ana hen

It's fruity.bright.juicy and for my taste way too loud and sour:(((.I can feel pomegranate , cranberries and musc.
On my skin it was at first some kind of pomegranate sorbet and after short time just turned to cat pee.not like old cat pee , like it happened with "pompellune " ,but also not pleasant :).

Sad ,cause it just chemistry of skin and I so wanted some fruity watery new edt..

andalucia lover
andalucia lover

It's like Guerlain took all of my favourite notes and combined them harmoniously in one bottle! I love osmanthus, pear and citrus. This is fruity, fresh and enthusiastically tangy! It's energizing and perfect for summer. This is divine.

Pear sorbet describes it perfectly.
I like that, it's so light and natural smelling, but an elegant scent as well, a product of quality.
Most of the perfumes from that line are outstanding.
It's very pleasant to smell, summery, sweet and fruity, almost sunny fragrance.

Elokitty
Elokitty

Délicieuse eau pour l'été et le printemps ! Je trouve l'odeur très addictive :) bonne tenue pour une eau légère

passionata20
passionata20

13. february 2016

Finally it has arrived!! The Pera and the travellers exclusive Rosa pop. Pera Granita is my favorite of them both by far. I didn´t know the notes when i have tested it, so based on the smell only i imagined it to smell almost exactly like a pomegranate. I guess, looking at the notes now, it is the grapefruit and lemon and orange blossom combined all together. I did smell a bit of something soft and i guess it is a mix of osmanthus and pear, but what i like about it is that they are not dominant and not overwhelming. Not sweet at all and not like a pear note in a most of latest fragrances i have smelled.

It lacks sadly the longevity and good projection, but i like it anyway. It is still snowing here where i live and the weather is chilly, so i guess this fragrance needs a different type of climate or weather. Still will be getting this one, since it is YUMMY!

Update (june 2016): after wearing it several times full time i have made a decision that i do not like it that much in the summertime as i liked it back then in the winter. In the heat pear becomes too dominating and sweet, almost unbearable to me. Too chemical to my nose.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Pera Granita fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Pera Granita, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Aqua Allegoria Pera Granita by Guerlain. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Aqua Allegoria Pera Granita by Guerlain represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.