Designers » F-H » Floral « Groups

Aqua Allegoria Tiare Mimosa Guerlain for women

Aqua Allegoria Tiare Mimosa Guerlain for women
dislike

The new fragrance from collection Guerlain Aqua Allegoria, named Aqua Allegoria Cherry Blossom and Tiare Mimosa were presented in the beginning of 2009. Sunny notes of these fragrances are an excellent introduction to spring. They fill the space and refresh you with their delicate, fruity and harmonic aromas. Aqua Allegoria Tiare Mimosa is a fragrant journey, which enables us to meet exotic, white petals of Tiare flower, a symbol of tropical heaven, which touch fragile mimosa blossom. They warm us like the first, shy rays of spring sun, pouring their golden dust all around. Its composition incorporates fresh and cheerful citruses (lemon zest), combined with spicy pink pepper, musk and vanilla. Queens of this fragrance are definitely tiare and mimosa. The fragrance is available as 75 ml EDT.

Amalfi Lemon Pink Pepper Tiare Flower Mimosa Musk Vanilla

Pear
Frangipane

Aqua Allegoria Tiare Mimosa Fragrance Reviews

kanashimiblue
kanashimiblue

I think the accord descriptions on this site are spot on - it opens very citrusy, like a splash of orange peel juice, then five minutes later, the sweetness of the florals emerge. The tiare and mimosa are fused together, the green fresh notes notes from the mimosa cancelling the indolic quality of the tiare, creating an accord that is very close to frangipani. The overall effect is very fresh, cool, sweet, like mild sunny days. To me, Gueralin should have called this Mimosa Tiare. A mimosa fragrance rendered sweet and floral. Then, the tiare and mimosa fade into the background and vanilla, ylang ylang pushes through. Personally, at this point, I think this fragrance has become too sweet for wear on hot sticky summer days.

The drydown contains clean powdery musk.

I wouldn't call this a beach scent - there's nothing salty, sandy, calone-like, or even suntan lotion like about this fragrance. It's more like a frangipani, tiare filled garden of a tropical place. Sunshine, tropical leaves and nondescript sweet flowers. If you've been looking for a frangipani fragrance, this is worth seeking.

flowerpwrz91
flowerpwrz91

This smells like the beach.
Not the sea, or seaweed or sea air, but actual sand (slightly warmed by the sun), that you get on a beach.
In fact, I think it smells more 'beachy' than some of the perfumes that are meant to smell beachy (thinking bronze goddess etc).
Maybe they should rename this perfume.
Tiare Mimosa makes it sound a bit boring and 'flowery' - which it isn't. The name doesn't do the perfume justice imo.
The bottle is the right colour. This does actually smell 'yellow', like the sun (and sand and maybe mimosa)

Just to add - I love it.

Lana148
Lana148

I have hard time finding a floral scent I love, but Tiare Mimosa is an exception. This is such a beautiful, exotic, floral mix! It's lovely, warm, fresh & delicate. Takes me to a sunny, tropical garden and makes me very happy!

julieekerr
julieekerr

Wanted to like it. have a number from this collection but it is not for me. Purchased it without testing. don't get much lemon just a scent that is not my taste

crescentsho
crescentsho

A soft and pretty mimosa scent! It's very light and fresh. Very feminine. But, the longevity is bad :( need to reapply.

Eurochic
Eurochic

I love tropical flowers, especially Ylang Ylang and Tiare, and all flowers that remind me of Hawaii, beach, sunshine, relaxing times.
Tiare Mimosa opens with strong citrus, and as that finally fades a little I can smell traces of soft powdery mimosa. Where the heck is the Tiare???
As a norm I can't stand citrus, but I have to admit that this one didn't make me run for the soap to scrub it off, so I'll give it that.
But what a disappointment not to find any Tiare in this. Very very misleading name.

endlesssummer
endlesssummer

My adopted son bought me this for my birthday, as I have been looking for a beautiful Mimosa scent. I found it by searching out Mimosa perfumes and, when I saw one that was an Aqua Allegoria, I picked it without ever smelling it. I am in love with Flora Nypmhea, so I thought this would be a great Mimosa based on the reviews and also because I want to own all the Aqua Allergorias.

I opened it tonight (I have never been one to wait to open a birthday gift if it was laying around) and I fell in love with it.

It opens with a sharp lemon that blends quickly into a tropical oasis. Others have commented that it makes them think of sunshine and I do, too. The pink pepper is there but as a smooth base that plays in harmony with the tropical tones. The mimosa is soft and is more present on the dry down. It also has a very mild hint of violet leaves.

When I smell this, it reminds me of sunbleached days and warm summer evenings when I was a child playing until the street lights came on and the soft headiness of summer mixed with fresh cut grasses.
Sunshine in a bottle!

temporalgrace
temporalgrace

There are few scents I would describe as truly beautiful, and this is one of them. The opening is crisp and tart with lemon, mimose, and pink pepper. As it dries down, it becomes a little more warm and resolves into an elegant floral with just a hint of vanilla peeking through. This is equally suited to spring and to fall and is perfect for all occasions. The pure essence of what it means to be feminine in a bottle. And did I mention the bottle is perfect? I have to have all the Aqua Allegorias now! The sillage isn't the best but the longevity is decent (lightly present for around 6 hours).

ditush
ditush

The first time I tested this was a few months ago and I thought it was boring and did not think much of it. Today I recieved a sample that I had ordered by mistake and tried it again. Turns out it was the summer scent I was craving!
I am not sure what happened to my taste, I don't find it boring anymore.

It's very refreshing and doesn't smell like a detergent (yay!). I love the lemon and jasmine combo. I can detect the pink pepper too and, surprisingly, I like it. It's not cloying - I prefer this in hot weather, it has become my go-to summer scent. The sillage is moderate on my skin and the longetivity is from 3 to 6 hours.

bluebellinthewoods
bluebellinthewoods

Pleasant enough, too sweet fo me, I like the start but not so keen on the dry down. Floral beige which gives me a headache.

Definitely a very nice ,pleasant , pretty almost elegant spring scent, not too sweet, a scent you can wear for a Sunday brunch, at the office, or strolling the city on a summer day .it is cheerful, bright, nice !!
It is nicely done like most Aqua Allegoria, I would add one of the nicest in the line, pretty scent, light tiare, pretty bottle, would make a pretty gift!!

Julia nenechan
Julia nenechan

Bought it as the smell is clean and unique always get compliments and qns from strangers from strangers when i wear this one, thought of stocking up again.

harpist
harpist

Thanks to a kind friend I was sent a sample of this lovely perfume. Tiare-Mimosa is initially very citrus and reminded me of ripe oranges. As it settled down it became a gentle and musky (more like vanilla) floral, but still exciting with the pink pepper note and the citrus floating around. I think the pink pepper is what makes the tropical-flower truly alive and spirited except in a very feminine way.
This truly was a joy to experience as it is light and edging on the mature side, but still elegant and radiant, perfect for spring. I imagine a dainty and delicate lady wearing this, but has a beautiful and compassionate inner personality. It is very comforting! The silage is moderate and the longevity is about 3-4 hours on me.

As a side comment, this dry down reminds me of See by Chloe, but not as fruity. (:

varykino
varykino

The citrus and florals in Tiare-Mimosa suggest a golden nectar feeling, but the sticky-sweetness is balanced by a persistent zing of mint (I think it must be the pepper that I pick up as a cool minty note). The vanilla and musk are faint but give an agreeable softness to the drydown. The whole is bright and refreshing, and makes me think of sitting in a sunny meadow and sipping mint tea with lemon and honey. Sweet, and lively, and beautiful in a natural-smelling way. I'll enjoy wearing this through the spring and summer.

soonflower
soonflower

Fresh, cheerful, uplifting and charming.

On my skin it's very citrusy.
It's sweeten with honey.
Simple but very wearable.

It would be perfect spring and summer fragrance.

Tiare-Mimosa makes me feel happy and sometimes that's what I need the most.

roseau
roseau

I bought Tiare-Mimosa last April. The warm and peppery sweetnes brought me memories to Timor Leste and I liked the perfume a lot, without knowing why. Perhaps for I was working toward my first paper on the religious history of that remote island.
It has a hint of white sacrality, a purity that smells mesmerizing and powerful.
Then, I realised it had something in common with the rare "I Love Dior" (the bottle with an incongruous jeans motive). But the later is now discontinued and I am happy to find something to replace it, even though Tiare-Mimosa is lighter and brighter, with a virginal personality. What could be in common? Mimosa? Or the waxe-y note?
Who cares?

cherie97
cherie97

I just bought this one because i liked it so much in shop! it was so warm and citrusy-floral with a hint of cozy honey. gorgeous.

once i opened my bottle i don't know what to think, it's so sharp, maybe i got the old perfume or something, i feel really bad about this one :(
it does not remind me of the one i smelled in shop.

Ana_Raio
Ana_Raio

It is a joyful scent for spring / summer season. Not fixing the day ... The notes of yellow flowers predominate. Recommended for day-to-day.

Trata-se de um aroma alegre para a estação primavera/verão. Não fixa o dia inteiro... As notas de flores amarelas predominam. Recomendado para o dia-a-dia.

cinsot
cinsot

This fascinating summertime bouquet, featuring sunny fuzzy globes of sweet acacia and flourishing frangipani, is pleasantly familiar. This is the smell of my backyard in summer. It warms my heart being able to take my very own secret garden aroma with me wherever I go.

Tiare Mimosa excites my senses. I find it thoroughly enchanting. Warm sticky honey and notes of vanilla-bean and airy musk playfully entangle themselves around yellow and white petals creating an intricate floral.

I'm looking forward to slowly unravelling its many charms as the temperatures soar in the coming months.

MaggieKat

Really pretty scent, very floral and while it is sweetish, it is a floral sweet (the yellow flowers?) not a food or fruity sweet, so I dont mind at all.
Definitely a keeper.

amelie
amelie

Camomile, mimosa, honey... incredibly gentle, but still quite longlasting, lacks imagination, as if it lacks strength so characteristic of Guerlain perfumes. I bought long ago while I was looking for something completely different, that's why I am not impressed. When I first smelled it I thought it was wonderful for spring awakening. I still think so, but I can't understand why some editions of Guerlain Aqua Allegoria are no longer offered.

MaggieKat

I found it to be very minty. And it doesn't last very long. But very nice for hot days.

pansylady
pansylady

This fragrance is very similar to Le Chevrefeuille, but it is probably a bit heavier on the citrus, and somewhat less complex. The Amalfi lemon note clearly dominates on me. Sillage and longevity are not the greatest, but the scent intensifies with activity. I honestly do not smell mimosa at all!

scentsuelle
scentsuelle

I want to love this, I love frangipani, I love mimosa but this is just two sniffs short of toilet air freshener. But on a really hot summer day, wearing a summery dress, with nothing to do, it's right on the money.

dhoakohime
dhoakohime

beautiful lovely plesant scent. Delicate, juvenile, soft, clean perfect for spring and summer. The only problem is longevity (it is eau de toilette after all)

orchid_84
orchid_84

Tiare Mimosa is a pleasant, cheerful floral scent. I get a bit of citrus along with some sweet, light florals. I don't notice any vanilla, or any trace of spice from the pink pepper. It's nice, but I don't know that it really stands out that much. For me it smells quite similar to Idylle.

Norgirl
Norgirl

This one is a nice one . to me it starts off very much like . L`occitans . Miel shimmering. honey like warm , whit a bit off flowery feel to it. i can say that the pepper comes very much forth one my skin..
then after an hour or so it starts to get more towards Vanilla. i feel a similarity to gucci the one . vanilla and fruty in a pleasent way. Very refreshing actualy , not cloying or anoying , Just a pleasent surprise. this im going to get myself a bottle off i think.

I see a lot off people talking about it as very citrusy. but to me it not so much about the citrus. more honey mimosa and vanilla. but offcourse it is cemestry aswell to be taken into consideration

sin5409
sin5409

i love this one, i have bought two 75ml bottle already and still i am going to stock it up the 125ml since i heard it discontinued. Many found AA perfume not sophisticate enough, but doesn't matter to me this smell just makes me blissful.

cheriebeary73
cheriebeary73

I bought a bottle of this because it was a good deal but now wish I hadn't. It's just OK scent to me, nothing offensive, smells like citrus and honey to me, which is really not "me". I did try it one day, and just like many perfumes, it wore off my skin fast. I let my mom and sister smell this and both hated it.

Edit-Sold this one on Ebay. could not get rid of it fast enough! Hated it.

Very much mimosa. It's too citrusy for me. Light and nice, but not my kind of scent.

Inspire0111
Inspire0111

I love a good tiare perfume and was very curious to try this one. Unfortunately, I don't smell much of the tiare in it at all. This is a fresh citrusy perfume with lemon being the most prominant note. It is cool, nice and refreshing for summer. But the name is totally misleading - not that much tiare here at all.

There is a lot of competition today in the tiare and mimosa fragrance arena, and they range from vacation-ready to sophisticated night-on-the town perfumes. Where does Aqua Allegorica TIARE MIMOSA fall on this scale?

Precisely on the midpoint. Neither very vacation-y nor very perfume-y, TIARE MIMOSA has got to be the lightest presentation of either of these characteristically loud floral notes that I've ever sniffed in a perfume. Rather than a thick, yellow, voluptuous floral composition that induces raptures in the wearer and those around her (provided they are not anti-perfume, in which case the emotion would be more on the order of horror...), TIARE MIMOSA offers the lightest, finest dusting of a soothing yellow powder of an almost pollen-like texture.

This is a very subtle, inoffensive presentation of tiare and mimosa which would probably be appropriate just about anywhere. There's certainly no danger of overapplying, but the longevity is acceptable nonetheless. I respect TIARE MIMOSA for what it is. Not exciting at all, just calm and pleasant. Basically the opposite of a drama queen perfume.

Mariame
Mariame

My new catch for spring.It is feminine and charming,flowery and light.Honeyed lemon and chamomile(not listed).Great Perfume.

floof
floof

I love this most of all on fabrics, it lasts beautifully and smells both clean and sweet. well priced imo! As for it being unisex, my ex used to always spray this on his clothes if he didn't have time to wash them! Also really nice on sheets/laundry.

icekat
icekat

Whenever I wear this perfume I feel like I am bathed in sunshine and happiness. It is so comforting, cozy and warm. It is like walking through a wildflower meadow on a sunny gorgeous day. It makes me feel like I am in a place where there could be no pain or suffering. I know that scents could adjust how we feel by affecting our chemistry. This smell makes me feel happy whenever I wear it.

I always loved the smell of honey and beeswax. This scent definitely reminds me of a wildflower honey. The opening is fresh with citrus notes and a touch of pepper. And then this beautiful honey-like scent comes in. But it is not sugary sweet to me. It smells to me like a gentle essence of wildflowers. Mimosa is not pronounced but I think it is there to create a wonderful smooth backdrop. What I love about this smell that it feels very natural to me.

It is EDT but for me it lasts for quite some time. It is not as strong as other perfumes but it is longer lasting than other EDTs I have. In our tough world with so much stress we definitely can use a bit of sunshine and happiness every day. This perfume is sunshine and happiness in the bottle.

camillia
camillia

Honey and beewax with floral undertones that last and radiate as one single accord.
Pity that I can't detect the flowers mentioned in the label, but putting that behind me, I still find the composition saturated and harmonious. My general impression is that of cultivated sweetness.
It gives me the idea of:
-the colour gold
-the ringing of tiny bells in the air
-the brightness of a sunny morning.

Maki
Maki

My skinchemistry does not go well with this one. Tried it on my wrist today and I got non of the notes mentioned...just a leather-ish, souer scent...Strange isn't it???

Almost bought it unsniffed because of the good reviews...luckily I didn't.
Tells me that one should try each and every perfume on their own skin before buying.

mypersonalharmonics
mypersonalharmonics

This is good stuff. A youthful guerlain,not too complicated,not too abstract.

Lemon and pink pepper are major players here,don't let the name mislead you.
I am a fan of luscious tiare but this is discrete.Not exotic,wild,loud. It is a whisper of tiare actually...
Mimose is the main floral theme.
Lovely.

RRCOOLMAMA2
RRCOOLMAMA2

This is the happiest floral from the Aqua series of Guerlain. I hate vanilla on my skin but somehow this is wonderfully done, mixed with two of the most lovely flowers tiare/mimosa. I didn't get any citrus, it was flowers with the occasional sweetness. Not a sticky vanilla sweet just a warmth sweetness. Lovely.

ezdravkova
ezdravkova

a very beautiful floral.. and unlike the other aquas the staying power is great.. BUT in warm weather it has the desire and tendency to choke me, so as much as I like it, I will have to part with it :((

EskimoKissez
EskimoKissez

A beautiful floral with just the right amount of vanilla.

ilikethequiet
ilikethequiet

Tiare Mimosa is SUBLIME. The first spray is bright and fresh, with lots of the lush tiare flower, and then the mimosa makes the scent sparkle. Eventually it becomes a delicate citrus scent with just a dash of pink pepper for interest. This perfume is beautifully blended and executed; it's joyful, light perfection.

yvashche
yvashche

What a great scent. I was smelling several acqua allegorias and this one was the best. When I looked at the name, I was surprised to see mimosa and gardenia notes. I'm not usually a fan of those notes but this perfume is flowery and light. I sometimes spray it on my bed and when I come back into the room, everything smells just divine.

Malegria
Malegria

In my opinion - and to my surprise - it is very close to a unisex scent.I was expecting tiare - which is very sensual and deep golden - and mimosa which is an essence of femininity - but what I got is a crisp, slightly sweet peppered citrus.Not something to capture the attention!
As a matter of fact, I think Guerlain could easily dilute most of Allegorias in two, put them in big splash bottles - and they would make a wonderful cologne made just for refreshment.

I was passing the Guerlain store and a sales person just sprayed some on my wrist… I did not pay attention to the name of the perfume. 2 hours later I returned to that store because I could not stop inhaling the wonderful and , yes, very cheerful fragrance left on my wrist. This is how one falls in love with a fragrance, I guess. I was ready to pay any price asked…
I am not a big fan of Vanilla, but in this fragrance Vanilla is so intertwined with other notes that I cannot imagine this bouquet without it even though it is not as heavy as it is usually used in other fragrances. I read that Vanilla calms the mind and brings joy and romance to the atmosphere, by the way.
As for citrus notes, this orchestra plays music from heaven. I don’t notice where the flowers hide under the lemon skin but I can feel their presence. I can see them blooming in yellow and orange colors around me and I can touch the most delicate flower – mimosa… (I know, in Europe, mimosa is associated with a feminine character, a fragile feminine soul…)
The harmony just touches every sense and truly brings joy to my day.

Kterhark
Kterhark

this is a just a fun fragrance for me, and one I would consider buying. It doesn't last long, and I found myself spritzing it every 1-2 hours. Since Vickalena has nailed the scent description perfectly I won't add to it, but suggest that if you have a chance to sample this, [please do, as it is very agreeable.

rosesbecomeme
rosesbecomeme

Not at all what I'd expected. All I got was a grapefruit note ( which is odd). A huge disappointment

Cris_Venesza
Cris_Venesza

it starts very citrus fresh with a little honey - like a lemon tea - after this you will feel a warm-pure and gentle scent - floral - that strong citrus smell disappears

Yana
Yana

As I'm a mimosalover it's not enough mimosa for me in it. Who is looking for mimosa won't find it well noticed here. The perfume is light and I feel lemon tea with humid grass.IMO

vertigo
vertigo

Beautiful! Perfectly blended.
The other members described it very well.

I just want to add that Tiare Mimosa is really exotic, but not to use by teenagers for a beach party.

Actually, I find it mature. Well aware of its fairness, charming, embracing, rich, a perfume to dive in and fall in love with!

Chandramukhi
Chandramukhi

Love at first sight, I can smell both the mimosa and the tiare, they combine exquisitely for an atmospheric result, but also something very special, that reminds me of I love Dior. Could it be pink pepper?
Tiare-Mimose is exactly as in its description, a golden and perfumed but shy ray of spring.

Aqua Allegoria Tiare Mimosa by Guerlain 3.81 out of 5 based on 321 ratings and 51 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Tiare Mimosa fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Tiare Mimosa, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Aqua Allegoria Tiare Mimosa by Guerlain. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Aqua Allegoria Tiare Mimosa by Guerlain represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.