Designers » F-H » Floral Fruity « Groups

Aqua Allegoria Tutti Kiwi Guerlain for women
dislike

sour
tropical
Aqua Allegoria Tutti Kiwi Guerlain for women Pictures Aqua Allegoria Tutti Kiwi Guerlain for women Pictures Aqua Allegoria Tutti Kiwi Guerlain for women Pictures

Guerlain is presenting new feminine aroma of Aqua Allegoria collection - Aqua Allegoria Tutti Kiwi, created in 2005. Fresh and seductive kiwi scent dwells in the heart of this perfume. Clear and fresh notes of mandarin and lemon in harmony with delicate geranium complement the composition, while vanilla and sandalwood form a soft and sweet aura.

Eau de toilette line Aqua Allegoria is a fragrant fantasy, like taking a walk in the garden, and which garden it is depends on the main note of the composition, while all the other components are there to accentuate its beauty. Aqua Allegoria eau de toilettes are created mainly for women, although, some of them might as well be used by men. The nose behind this fragrance is Jean-Paul Guerlain.

Rhubarb Mandarin Orange Lemon

Kiwi False Jasmine Pelargonium

Sandalwood Woodsy Notes Bourbon Vanilla

Trussardi Skin

Aqua Allegoria Tutti Kiwi Fragrance Reviews

Kiwi fruit is one of my favourite fruits and is often my first choice for a mid-afternoon snack. I enjoy its sweet, juicy aroma too, so it appeared that I was destined to try Aqua Allegoria Tutti Kiwi at some point.

I do like Tutti Kiwi, however I'd be dishonest if I didn't say I was slightly underwhelmed. This fragrance lacks sillage and the kiwi note is not strong enough for my liking. In many instances it smells like a lemony jasmine scent.

There's a lot of 'fake' notes in this composition, most notably the 'fake jasmine' and 'mock orange'. Why couldn't they have used real ingredients? I get the feeling that Guerlain was aiming for a chemically sweetened fruity floral, essentially an easy crowd pleaser.

Tutti Kiwi is a very basic scent, but in that retrospect, it is wearable. It's probably one of the less popular Aqua Allegoria fragrances, and it's not difficult to see why.

I would personally reach for Tutti Kiwi during Spring, however its indistinct aroma probably wouldn't encourage me to wear it time and time again. It's one of those fragrances that could easily become lost and forgotten amongst a large perfume collection.

OlfactoryOverload
OlfactoryOverload

If only the beautiful top notes of rhubarb (yummy!), lemon, and orange would last forever! I don't smell kiwi at all on my skin. Tutti Kiwi is very long lasting with very slight sillage. Upon drydown and wearing the woodsiness and false jasmine come out and overpower the soft citrus top notes. Usually, I like woodsy, but this one has a masculine aftershave feel on my skin. Sadly, that's the strongest note on my skin after dry down.

My understanding is that fruit notes in perfumes are nearly always constructed, so I cannot be too disappointed in myself for not being able sincerely to claim that I smell kiwi in Guerlain Aqua Allegorica TUTTI KIWI. Of course part of the problem may be that kiwi itself, even in nature, at least in my experience, does not have a super-distinct smell, in contrast to, say, strawberry. banana, apple, and cherry. What I smell may be petit grain combined with some "abstract" fruit notes.

Although its fruitiness is quite vague, this composition nonetheless smells pretty familiar to me, but not in a readily pinpointable way. It just smells like the Form of the Fruity Floral Fragrance, which does not, in my opinion, participate in the Form of Perfume. This TUTTI KIWI seems to be a "please the mass market" launch, like so many other of the Guerlain offerings since Y2K, when things really started going downhill at that house. Perhaps in part because the fruit is so nondescript, this composition seems a bit dull and thick. There's no development beyond the fading away of the petit grain (or reasonable facsimile). Nor are subtlety or complexity features of TUTTI KIWI. Instead it's just the same old generic "abstract" fruitiness found in so many other frags in the post-Perfume period of this house. C'est dommage, mais c'est comme cela. Not for me. 3.10.11

Morissett
Morissett

Well I can't believe I found this online. Loved the scent, with a pamplelune start mixed with flora nymphea's main chord (but less warm than FN), Tutti Kiwi does not provide a lot of kiwi in it but this is a great everyday fragrance.

It is not that fruity floral on skin. I think it's still wearable for a guy.

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

Great fragrance with prominent lemon, kiwi and pelargonium notes...but the lasting power is really poor. It does not last 3 hours on my skin no matter how much I apply :-(
I expected a bit more from Guerlain for that price. I am aware how difficult it is to make the kiwi-lemon fragrances last long, as these notes vapour quickly, but 3 hours lasting power does not justify the price.
Great as an after shower mist but that would be all about the fragrance.

ydee
ydee

Top notes are delicious. So fresh spraying !!!
Than starts kiwi the most, but is a bit to soft on colder days, better on warm days.
It is not a scent hanging around you so you catch a sniff all the time.

takemyhusbandplz
takemyhusbandplz

If only the beautiful top notes of rhubarb (yummy!), lemon, and orange would last forever! On my skin Tutti Kiwi is very long lasting with very slight sillage. Upon drydown and wearing the woodsiness and geranium come out and over power the soft citrus and kiwi. Usually I like woodsy, but this one has a masculine aftershave feel on my skin. Sadly, that's the strongest note on my skin after dry down. Wouldn't repurchase

Aqua Allegoria Tutti Kiwi by Guerlain 3.50 out of 5 based on 59 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Tutti Kiwi fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Tutti Kiwi, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Aqua Allegoria Tutti Kiwi by Guerlain. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Aqua Allegoria Tutti Kiwi by Guerlain represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.