Designers » F-H » Floral « Groups

Aroma Allegoria Aromaparfum Apaisant Guerlain for women
dislike

yellow floral
herbal

Aroma Allegoria Aromaparfum Apaisant by Guerlain is a Floral fragrance for women. Aroma Allegoria Aromaparfum Apaisant was launched in 2002. The nose behind this fragrance is Jean-Paul Guerlain. Top notes are freesia and wormwood; middle notes are lime (linden) blossom, mimosa, chamomile and ylang-ylang; base note is vanilla.

Freesia Wormwood

Lime (Linden) Blossom Mimosa Chamomile Ylang-Ylang

Vanilla

Essence d’eau

Aroma Allegoria Aromaparfum Apaisant Fragrance Reviews

Happyme2009
Happyme2009

Stronger than I expected, at least on the top notes. I suppose the Allegoria line was more like real perfume when it started... Well, the top notes are strong on a woody feel ( possibly wormwood / absinthe? I don't know) and mimosa I would say, followed by something that resembles strongly chamomile and linden blossom tea. Ylang ylang is present in the background, never taking the front stage. The base is a vanilla which isn't foody, rather a dry vanilla with hint of sweetness. Top to bottom there is a honey note that seems to rule over everything.
The bottle is really lovely, silage and lasting power unexpectedly good for something containing the word "aqua". Only the base is very soft.
It doesn't work on my skin too well, as I find the scent rather strange, a bit sunny, a tad oriental, flowery and too unusual for my nose. I'd say it resembles quite a bit Mimosa de L'esterel from L'occitane and especially Yohji Essential. It is the strong chamomile note in it which makes it sort of unusual, as this is not a typical perfumey note. If you like those two mentioned above, and would like a combination of them, do try this one. The scent radiates warmth.
Edit: the more I become familiar with this perfume the more I love it. So feminine and bright! Amazing silage and lasting power! Very voluptuous, I wonder why was it discontinued? I don't get it!

Edit again.... tried 2 times, still the opening is just too weird and strong for my taste. Up for swap a brand new pristine bottle.

F_A
F_A

This fragrance smells like a very fresh honey from spring flowers on my skin. It is neither too sweet nor too strong, very tender. Apaisant is a light, "quiet" fragrance with a powdery vanilla base. Perfect for spring!

Aroma Allegoria Aromaparfum Apaisant by Guerlain 4.27 out of 5 based on 34 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Guerlain Aroma Allegoria Aromaparfum Apaisant fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Guerlain Aroma Allegoria Aromaparfum Apaisant, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Aroma Allegoria Aromaparfum Apaisant by Guerlain. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Aroma Allegoria Aromaparfum Apaisant by Guerlain represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Guerlain Chamade Guerlain Apres l'Ondee Robert Piguet Fracas Guerlain Shalimar Molinard Habanita Lorenzo Villoresi Teint de Neige Guerlain Vol de Nuit Guerlain Shalimar Ode a la Vanille Guerlain Aroma Allegoria Exalting Aromaparfum Guerlain L'Instant Magic Narciso Rodriguez Essence Guerlain Guet Apens Guerlain Mouchoir de Monsieur Chanel Chanel No 19 Poudre L`Occitane en Provence Eau de Miel Guerlain Champs Elysees Eau de Toilette Amouage Amouage Epic Woman Guerlain Samsara Eau de Parfum Guerlain La Cologne Du Parfumeur