Designers » F-H » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Aroma Allegoria Aromaparfum Vitalising Guerlain for women

Aroma Allegoria Aromaparfum Vitalising Guerlain for women

Aroma Allegoria Aromaparfum Vitalising by Guerlain is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for women. Aroma Allegoria Aromaparfum Vitalising was launched in 2002. Top notes are citruses, bergamot and green notes; middle notes are tea, jasmine and peach; base notes are saffron and woodsy notes.

Citruses Bergamot Green Notes

Tea Jasmine Peach

Saffron Woodsy Notes

Aqua Allegoria Laurier - Reglisse

Aroma Allegoria Aromaparfum Vitalising Fragrance Reviews

Just after application all I can smell are citruses (fresh and sour, but not in a bad way - the smell is very realistic).
After a while warm spices comes out.
I can detect saffron and tea quite well.
Lasting power is great - all day (now 9 hours and I can still smell it).
I like it very much - great for cloudy weather.

I can't stand it.
The citruses made me think of toilet freshener. Later the tea was most dominant but with a hint of mothball. The dry-down was mostly saffron. The wood in the background made it a little better but it still reminded me a lot of Indian food. This just doesn't work for me.
With 7+ hours it's quite long lasting, I'll give it that much.

Aroma Allegoria Aromaparfum Vitalising by Guerlain 4.29 out of 5 based on 20 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Guerlain Aroma Allegoria Aromaparfum Vitalising fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Guerlain Aroma Allegoria Aromaparfum Vitalising, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Aroma Allegoria Aromaparfum Vitalising by Guerlain. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Aroma Allegoria Aromaparfum Vitalising by Guerlain represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Guerlain Apres l'Ondee Guerlain Eau de Guerlain Guerlain Iris Ganache Guerlain Vol de Nuit Guerlain Jicky Guerlain Aroma Allegoria Aromaparfum Apaisant Hermes Eau de Pamplemousse Rose Guerlain Aroma Allegoria Exalting Aromaparfum Guerlain Shalimar Guerlain Eau de Fleurs de Cedrat Chanel Chanel No 19 Poudre Les Parfums de Rosine Rose d`Homme Yves Saint Laurent Opium Guerlain Mitsouko Eau de Toilette Guerlain Idylle Eau Sublime Guerlain Bois d'Armenie Bond No 9 Chinatown Thierry Mugler Angel Eau de Toilette Chanel Coco Noir Guerlain Guerlain Homme L`Eau