Designers » F-H » Oriental Woody « Groups

Aroma Allegoria Exalting Aromaparfum Guerlain for women

Aroma Allegoria Exalting Aromaparfum Guerlain for women
dislike

cinnamon

Aroma Allegoria Exalting Aromaparfum by Guerlain is a Oriental Woody fragrance for women. Aroma Allegoria Exalting Aromaparfum was launched in 2002. Top notes are bergamot, cypress, cinnamon and bitter orange; middle notes are virginia cedar, neroli, cardamom and coriander; base notes are vanilla, tonka bean, pepper and sandalwood.

Bergamot Cypress Cinnamon Bitter Orange

Virginia Cedar Neroli Cardamom Coriander

Vanilla Tonka Bean Pepper Sandalwood

Feminite du Bois
Sensuous

Aroma Allegoria Exalting Aromaparfum Fragrance Reviews

born for shalimar

If i say this once i'l say it again this is thd most beautiful long lasting fragrance i have ever used.i go back to it again and again.the lovely vanille drydown is royalty.it is available on ebay europe.i have 2 bottles .1 from Kuwait and 1 from germany.i think if i had to choose what to keep from my collection it has to be this .classic retro and yet suitable for all unless u dont get on with spices but their all part of the oriental flavor and very comforting.they stay but dont overwelme and your left with lovely creamy vanilla and sandlewood.nothing dirty here.only a most desirable perfume.it will remain my signiture as long as i can find it.

patxaran
patxaran

"Biggest perfumery crime ever done" Exactly - how dare they discontinue this delicacy?
+ 1 LOL
This was a sliding door moment in my perfume addiction history. I tested this in a duty free shop 10min before bording deadline and didn't have the guts to buy it before checking out the drydown. Oh biggest mistake ever! Once I was on the plane I had made my mind up but next time I looked for it they had discontinued :-(
So, finally the bottle has come home to Mommy, thanks to Ebay, and my heart makes a big leap. I loooooooooove this fragrance so much. When I tried it years ago I didnt realise it was somehow similar to Dolce Vita, but I recently got to love Dolce Vita and now I have this comparison going on. Dolce Vita comes close but it is far more girly. I love Aroma Allegoria Exaltante from the top notes to the toes. It is one yummy spicefest that bears all the hallmarks Christmas season including naughty things that may happen after too many drinks ;-) This is damn sexy dirty vanilla territory - if you like spicy fragrances you will love this. Problem is, hard to get. I was lucky to get hold of a half full bottle on ebay and will treasure this like my holy grail that it is. Still can't believe I found the lost sheep that was so sorely missing in my collection - yayyyyyyyyy!

Happyme2009
Happyme2009

This must be the perfect example for one of the biggest perfumery crime ever done.
How could this piece of olphactory art be discontinued? It's a shame.
Perfect silage and staying power, this scent is warm and silky in the same time, it's gourmand and spicy, sexy and alluring. Cardamon, cinnamon sprinkled over a creamy vanilla desert, along with some amazing woody notes create one of the most perfect scents I've ever encountered. There is a dirtiness to it, not much, a hint of body odor brought by a hefty dose of sandalwood which gives it a bit of a dangerous aura.
I got lucky this Christmas to receive it, and it surely went straight to my heart. I could never let it go!

cleo cupcake
cleo cupcake

This perfume is amazing! For people who are searching for Christmas Eve Midnight Mass in a bottle - this is the one. So warming and delicious, a mix of incense and christmas pudding with a dash of eggnog thrown in - I love it and can't believe they let it go. I have a little left and save it for the darkest coldest winter nights.

Love this Aroma Allegoria! By far my favourite and it smells like great scent. It's an explosion of cinnamon and sandalwood, very comforting, uplifiting, cuddling and warming in the cold winter! It's also very sexy and attractive.
It's a shame it has been discontinued.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Guerlain Aroma Allegoria Exalting Aromaparfum fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Guerlain Aroma Allegoria Exalting Aromaparfum, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Aroma Allegoria Exalting Aromaparfum by Guerlain. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Aroma Allegoria Exalting Aromaparfum by Guerlain represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.