Designers » F-H » Chypre « Groups

Arsene Lupin Voyou Eau de Parfum Guerlain for men

Arsene Lupin Voyou Eau de Parfum Guerlain for men
dislike

Arsene Lupin Voyou Eau de Parfum Guerlain for men Pictures Arsene Lupin Voyou Eau de Parfum Guerlain for men Pictures

Guerlain is presenting new fragrances, ARSENE LUPIN Dandy Eau de Parfum and ARSENE LUPIN Voyou Eau de Parfum, inspired by an imaginary character from crime novel by French author Maurice Leblanc. The fragrances have been available since autumn 2010.

Arsene Lupin is presented in a series of short stories, Je Sais Tout, previously named Arsene Lopin. After protests of a local politician, the name was changed to Lupin. Jean-Paul Guerlain dedicates two new fragrances, Dandy and Voyou, to this charming imaginary character.

The second fragrance for men inspired by Lupin is Arsene Lupin Voyou EDP, created as an aromatic-chypre. Its composition is distinguished by power of aromatic sage, coriander, absynth and spicy notes of pepper berries. Warm, woody notes of sandalwood combine their flavors with patchouli, rose and benzoin in a base. Jean-Paul Guerlain is the creator of this edition.

Sage Wormwood Pepper Coriander

Sandalwood

Patchouli Benzoin Rose

Arsene Lupin Voyou Eau de Parfum Fragrance Reviews

pronose
pronose

not a great scent as we could have expected! sorry but guerlain has lost his nose!!!!!!!!

kosmoskukka
kosmoskukka

What a beauty for Men`s world!
I could not use the sample by my-Self but gifted it foward, and oh Boy it did smell georgeous at my Friend`s skin. Kinda easy to wear but still very sophisticated and elegant. If You would love to treat Your-Self with the good new Year`s scent I would definitely suggest Arsene Lupin Voyou! Once person have sniffed it on skin, its impossible to forget.
***<3<3<3***

chrisk.hall.3
chrisk.hall.3

Smells like God came, Just like in a huge tornado of Sandalwood smelling powder. I'd fucking drink this stuff if I could.

farang
farang

This smells rather generic to me, unfortunately.

JeanMaurice
JeanMaurice

To missk.

Voyou is not pulled out due to copyrights. It's the name "Dandy" for the other Arsène Lupin who was removed due to copyrights.

JM

Chattermonkey
Chattermonkey

Its a great scent to all you sandlewood lovers out there. Its very much refined and not your typical contemporary boring fragrance. The notes may seem that way, but give it a try. This was like love at first sight.

cwerge
cwerge

Astounding perfume. I have to disagree with people saying that this is a common or synthetic smelling fragrance. The opening is incredible. It smells like a mix of sanded wood with a touch of creamy vanilla/pepper. It projects really well and last 12+ hours. It's very realistic in my opinion when it comes to the woods and spices. The vanilla background adds some sort of smooth sexiness to it. I get tons of complements when wearing this fragrance. I believe it deserves a lot more love!

wesleyhclark
wesleyhclark

Goes on powdery and has a pleasant sandalwood/peppery smell. After some hours it turns to balmy powder - no pepper. It's nice but it's unremarkable and not worth the $200+ premium that Guerlain is asking for it.

Eeeewk! A total scrubber! Harsh and strongly synthetic woody-patch-sandalwood combo with dreadful spicy notes thrown-in! MEH With a notes list like that, how can they do it wrong?

No No No!

Fábio Condé
Fábio Condé

A torrid and eccentric mix of sandalwood with pepper, manages to be creamy and dry at the same time, something quite different in my nose, but at the same time balanced and refined.
Absinthe comes in dosages calculated for us not hallucinating :) A background with a light touch patchouli in drydown.
But as always, Guerlain me hallucinate alone

Guerlain's Arsene Lupin Voyou is apparently being pulled from the boutiques and stores due to a copyright infringement, however at this present time I don't know full details. All I know so far is that it is heavily reduced and listed as discontinued stock in Australia.

I hate to see this fragrance go. It's one of the loveliest sandalwood and pepper scents on the market, and although marketed as a masculine, women can most certainly wear it too.

The sandalwood accord in Arsene Lupin Voyou is both creamy and dry. It goes on smooth and fresh when you first spray it, however the pepper and sage accords spice it up during the heart, providing an interesting richness and complexity.

It's a really warm and comforting scent on my skin, perfect for Autumn days. I also adore the packaging, with the wood encasing a rectangular glass bottle. Everything about this fragrance is impressive.

The Guerlain sales representative was quick to point out to me that Arsene Lupin Voyou was purchased by more females than men. She was all for gender-bending this fragrance, and admitted that she too wore it, and had put the very last bottle on hold for herself.

It's a fragrance for all lovers of sandalwood. It is also a fragrance created by none other than the famous Jean-Paul Guerlain, the man himself. Both the longevity and sillage are superb. I highly recommend.

antonpan
antonpan

LeDandy86, a wonderful review, thank you! Voyou is one of the favourite Guerlains to me. It is woody, creamy and masculine at the same time. It really smells like newly felled trees: when I shave the wood with a plane, I feel the same smell. A masterpiece, and I don't understand why there is no love for it in the Internet.

LeDandy86
LeDandy86

Elsewhere on the web, fragrance enthusiasts have described this scent as conventional and unremarkable—needless to say, I disagree. It's familiar in some ways, sure: it's pleasant woodiness and that creamy suggestion of the Guerlinade, but the inclusion of the rose and the dry (almost throat tingling) patchouli makes for something a little more unpredictable. Whatever the case, it smells like newly felled trees, and attracts more complements that almost any other fragrance in my 100+ collection. And once you realize that it may well be JG's last fragrance, it becomes a must-have for the aficionado. I wear it with love; perhaps you will too?

Arsene Lupin Voyou Eau de Parfum by Guerlain 3.90 out of 5 based on 66 ratings and 13 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Guerlain Arsene Lupin Voyou Eau de Parfum fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Guerlain Arsene Lupin Voyou Eau de Parfum, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Arsene Lupin Voyou Eau de Parfum by Guerlain. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Arsene Lupin Voyou Eau de Parfum by Guerlain represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.