Designers » F-H » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Brume d'Automne Guerlain for women

Brume d'Automne Guerlain for women

I had it: 1 I want it: 48

yellow floral

Brume d'Automne by Guerlain is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for women. Brume d'Automne was launched in 2008. Top notes are rosemary, coriander and pink pepper; middle notes are wormwood, patchouli, ylang-ylang and bulgarian rose; base notes are sandalwood and vetiver.

Rosemary Coriander Pink Pepper

Wormwood Patchouli Ylang-Ylang Bulgarian Rose

Sandalwood Vetiver

Brume d'Automne Fragrance Reviews

thanks to jiizilla,i got the chance to sample soon as i opened the vial i could smell the plethra of flowers ans woody undertones.i know now why it is so smells like a beautiful exotic flower on some fantasy island.

in 2008 Guerlain surprised me & so many other perfume lovers with 4 new fragrances for 4 seasons.
a friend,who is also a perfume freak and is richer than me(!) has ordered a box of this luxury scent and I got a chance to smell it.(thanks God that I have such rich friends!)
now it is,a real autumn perfume!
it's not very floral or citrusy or aquatic and on the other hand it's not too warm nor spicy.
the rosemary is the best warm note in this fragrance.a bit spicy but more woody it gives the aura to the lucky (and rich) woman who has taken the chance to wear it.
unfortunately I didn't get the chance to smell other seasons.but as soon as I get the chance I'll write here.

Brume d'Automne by Guerlain 4.67 out of 5 based on 7 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Guerlain Brume d'Automne fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Guerlain Brume d'Automne, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Brume d'Automne by Guerlain. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Brume d'Automne by Guerlain represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Woody Aromatic
Lanvin Oxygene Homme Ermenegildo Zegna Acqua D'Estate Essenza 2007 Hugo Boss Hugo XY Nautilus Aqua Nautilus Jennifer Lopez Deseo for Men Giorgio Armani Onde Vertige Mexx Mexx Black for Him Olivier Durbano Turquoise Voluspa Linden Blond Tabac D.S. & Durga Cowboy Grass Best Company Best Company Trussardi L'Uomo