Designers » F-H » Oriental Floral « Groups

Candide Effluve Guerlain for women

Candide Effluve Guerlain for women
dislike

Candide Effluve perfume is the work of Jacques Guerlain from 1922. The perfume was re - launched as an exclusive and limited edition in 2007. The composition is oriental - floral with a heady vanilla base. It includes notes of bergamot, lemon, ylang-ylang, lilac, jasmine, orris root, angelica, patchouli, vetiver, benzoin, tonka bean, heliotrope, amber and vanilla.

Vintage bottle is signed by Baccarat design.

Vetiver Jasmine Ylang-Ylang Patchouli Angelica Amber Benzoin Tonka Bean Vanille Bergamot Amalfi Lemon Heliotrope Orris Root Lilac

Candide Effluve Fragrance Reviews

Deppaholic
Deppaholic

I'm going to see if I can acquire this. Sounds wonderful, and I love the House of Guerlain. This is my first time seeing this also Sherihan.

Edit: Just found out it was sold at B. Goodman but limited. So we are out :(

Candide Effluve by Guerlain 3.90 out of 5 based on 14 ratings and 1 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Guerlain Candide Effluve fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Guerlain Candide Effluve, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Candide Effluve by Guerlain. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Candide Effluve by Guerlain represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Guerlain Apres l'Ondee Guerlain Jicky Guerlain Nahema Guerlain Shalimar Guerlain Guerlain Chant d'Aromes Creed Virgin Island Water Guerlain Djedi Christian Dior Diorissimo Guerlain Vol de Nuit Mona di Orio Eau Absolue Guerlain Petite Guerlain Creed Jasmin Imperatrice Eugenie Guerlain Purple Fantasy Guerlain Garden Sensuel Antonio Visconti Fleur de Nuit Guerlain Chamade Caron Aimez - Moi Amouage Amouage Epic Woman Guerlain Vetiver Pour Elle Chanel Chanel N°5 Eau Premiere