Designers » F-H » Woody Spicy « Groups

Chamade Pour Homme Guerlain for men

Chamade Pour Homme Guerlain for men
dislike

Chamade Pour Homme fragrance was first launched in the 1999 as limited edition, and it reappears as a part of the Les Parisiennes Collection. The composition opens with notes of bergamot and black pepper. Violet, hyacinth, green notes and nutmeg are the heart, wrapped by the base of precious wood, vetiver and leather.

Available as 125 ml EDP.

Bergamot Pepper

Hyacinth Violet Green Notes Nutmeg

Woodsy Notes vetyver Leather

Coriolan

Chamade Pour Homme Fragrance Reviews

mse-21
mse-21

I tried it on my wrist. After an hour or so, what I get is a mellow combination of florals and a warm leathery note. It's a nice scent with a classic touch.

I like the smell but unfortunately its weak on my skin and doesn't have good projection or silage.

As mentioned by previous reviewer here, Chamade Pour Homme is being presented in bottles similar to that of Arsen Lupin PH.

Marco Chau
Marco Chau

Chamade pour Homme is now presented in the 100ml Arsene Lupin bottle in EDT concentration rather than 125ml EDP as stated here.

Hélio Sérgio Rocha
Hélio Sérgio Rocha

Guerlain - Chamade pour Homme

Hyacinth aromatic opening like a chic deodorant with spicy notes.

In a few minutes it this cheap "welcome" goes away and we do realize it is a well made perfume - such with class!

During the time goes,violets appear making my mind remember of Fahrenheit Vintage Version - i like this step.

Then, smokey leathery vibes come among with vetiver.

Dry is composed of vetiver and black pepper.

It is a perfume for refined men, polite, classy, chic - a man with good taste of life!

CastoR&Pollux
CastoR&Pollux

very much for me -

marios4
marios4

It remainds to me a classic of the 70's, "Grey Flannel" by Geoffry Beene, for the presence of violet and green notes, typical of those times.....however not for me.

perfumecritic
perfumecritic

thank you velb95! I am nearly out of my decant and was wondering how I would find this one again.

velb95
velb95

If you want to purchase Chamade pour Homme 100 ml spray/€165,00 (you can make an order via credit card), you should contact Maison Guerlain boutique in 68 Champs-Elysees in France at phone: +33145625257 or by email at champs-elysees@guerlain.fr (delivery expenses of €25 to Europe at your charge).

There is also Chamade pour Homme 500 ml in traditional Guerlain's bee bottle.

You should know: it works much better by phone, they don't respond your mails. They told me that it takes 2 weeks to arrive to Italy. Hope this info will help you to purchase your Chamade much easier than I did.

Chamade Pour Homme by Guerlain 4.54 out of 5 based on 43 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Guerlain Chamade Pour Homme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Guerlain Chamade Pour Homme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Chamade Pour Homme by Guerlain. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Chamade Pour Homme by Guerlain represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Guerlain Heritage Guerlain Arsene Lupin Dandy Eau de Parfum Guerlain Habit Rouge Guerlain Jicky Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Frederic Malle Vetiver Extraordinaire Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Sycomore Amouage Jubilation for Men Chanel Pour Monsieur L`Artisan Parfumeur Timbuktu Gucci Gucci pour Homme Caron Le 3` Homme de Caron Caron Pour Un Homme de Caron Guerlain Derby Nasomatto Black Afgano Tauer Perfumes 02 L`Air du Desert Marocain Ormonde Jayne Ormonde Man L`Artisan Parfumeur Dzing! Hermes Hermessence Vetiver Tonka Guerlain Mouchoir de Monsieur