Designers » F-H » Floral « Groups

Cherry Blossom Guerlain for women
dislike

ozonic
cherry

Cherry Blossom by Guerlain is a Floral fragrance for women. Cherry Blossom was launched in 2000. The fragrance features green tea, cherry and lemon.

Green Tea Cherry Lemon

Like a New Love
Cherry (Cerisier)
Cherry Blossom

Cherry Blossom Fragrance Reviews

melissa1619
melissa1619

i dont like it to me its got a sharp floral type smell that stings my nose. but the bottle is soooo cute!!

RedDeLishus
RedDeLishus

It could be stronger and last longer. The three notes are all you are going to get. I like the smell beginning to end, but I want more. I haven't tried the others in the Cherry Blossom group, I don't know if I will. It is a nice smell though. With its strength and longevity, high school would be fitting. Sadly.

rickyrebarco
rickyrebarco

Sweetnspicey said it well. I am giving this one away, too. For a few moments it showed promise with a lovely cherry blossom smell, but the drydown is boring, too floral, too one-note, old lady. I wanted to love this one, but just couldn't.

Sadly, I LOVE the pretty little bottle, but I gave this one away as it's just not my cup of tea. It smells faintly of cherry blossoms, but it's too floral in a way I can't really describe. I think it would have done some good for the creator of this fragrance to add a peachy note with the cherry blossoms so that it would be reminiscent of orchards (not apple though--that would be too tart for the cherry blossoms).

guest_Vanillabean
guest_Vanillabean

I was not happy with this fragrance. I live in a place where cherry blossoms bloom like crazy every spring, and this scent fails to capture that soft, delicate smell. It smells way too perfumy.

Sassee
Sassee

I must admit that I prefer other cherry blossom scents on the market. This was not quite what I was looking for.

Vanilla Lily
Vanilla Lily

The flower cherry blossom is totally different from the fruit cherry. Though there's cherry in the notes, mostly this fragrance is designed for the image of the flower cherry blossom. So I don't think it's appropriate to call this a cherry scent, judge it.
And it is a quite nice cherry blossom scent.

there are so many pure cherry perfumes from guerlain and other great companies.I've heard lolita will introduce it's new cherry fragrance soon too.I'm crazy about cherries.it's the mos sexy fruit in the world and his fragrance is pure cherry.but I should confess that I like cherry blossom fruity more.the bottle of this one is too classic for a 2000 perfume.I guess it's more suitable for an older female who likes cherry without looking like a teenager.

Cherry Blossom by Guerlain 3.50 out of 5 based on 52 ratings and 8 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Guerlain Cherry Blossom fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Guerlain Cherry Blossom, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Cherry Blossom by Guerlain. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Cherry Blossom by Guerlain represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Guerlain Jicky Guerlain Nahema Guerlain Mitsouko Eau de Toilette Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Guerlain Meteorites Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Cherry Blossom Guerlain Vol de Nuit Chanel Chanel N°5 Guerlain Rose Barbare Guerlain Samsara Eau de Parfum Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Jersey L`Artisan Parfumeur La Chasse aux Papillons Chanel Coco Chanel Chanel N°19 Guerlain Cherry Blossom Glittering Yves Saint Laurent Opium Chanel Chanel No 19 EDP Robert Piguet Fracas Rochas Byzance Guerlain Apres l'Ondee