Designers » F-H » Floral « Groups

Cherry Blossom Guerlain for women
dislike

cherry
ozonic

Cherry Blossom by Guerlain is a Floral fragrance for women. Cherry Blossom was launched in 1999. The fragrance features green tea, cherry and lemon.

Green Tea Cherry Lemon

Cherry Blossom
Cherry Blossom

Cherry Blossom Fragrance Reviews

Douceamere
Douceamere

To clarify, this is indeed a rebottling of the Asian release from 2000, *however* the Aqua Allegoria Cherry Blossom is a completely different (and inferior) scent. The 2000 Cherry Blossom was not a duty-free-only release but was sold in selected department stores in Asia (and it was not cheap, either - I paid about USD 150 for a small 7.5ml bottle of the parfum).

I have the parfum of the Asian release as well as the Parisiennes bee bottle, which is an EDT, and while the parfum is of course superior, the EDT is also very enjoyable.

Guerlain Cherry Blossom is a very delicate, ethereal citrus-floral scent. As the scent develops, a very light soapy/powdery aspect becomes noticeable, which I presume is the "green tea" aspect, as it starts to resemble Bvlgari's The Vert a little, though it always remains lighter and less powdery than the Bvlgari.

This is a very light, very subtle and clean scent, impossible to offend. When I offered my wrist for my husband to smell, he said it smelled "very friendly". I wear this on days when I don't really feel like wearing perfume but would like something extremely subtle.

archivist
archivist

This appears to be a rebottled duty-free release of the same name (Asia-PAC rim airports) that sold for a song. The duty-free stuff got rebottled as Aqua Allegoria, which was then faux-DCd and rebottled as a Parisienne at a wild markup.

You can still find it on ebay for significantly less. Get that, a pink ribbon, a gold sticker, and an empty bee flacon off of ebay and you're all set.

LVMH went after and shut down a prominent blogger named Monsieur Guerlain to keep these sleight-of-hand gimmicks from getting out.

Morely
Morely

I was really surprised when I found this perfume. Never expected to find anything for me in Guerlaina, but this one was a surprise. This perfume is gentle and airy. Beautiful and so real and unreal at the same time - feels like being in magic garden. When I wear it it's almost fully cherry blossom even closer to sakura than to european cherry by the scent. It's almost not detectable for myself as it's apparently quite close to my natural scent. Also I like the variation of jasmine in it. Not all types of jasmine is good on me, but this one is hard to detect, but it still really seductive. Sillage is moderate. Haven't found even one person who disliked it on me, because the scent is strangely close to real smell of the cherry tree. Almost perfect perfume for me.

lotus and jasmine
lotus and jasmine

CB opens with a nice light citrus note before sliding into a lemon and tea blend. Pretty, very, very light, but with nice, low intensity sillage. In general, this is nice, but not special. I didn't get any cherry, this was a pure two note citrus/tea blend.

If you are looking for an innocuous scent that will not offend anyone, this is it.

melissa1619
melissa1619

i dont like it to me its got a sharp floral type smell that stings my nose. but the bottle is soooo cute!!

RedDeLishus
RedDeLishus

It could be stronger and last longer. The three notes are all you are going to get. I like the smell beginning to end, but I want more. I haven't tried the others in the Cherry Blossom group, I don't know if I will. It is a nice smell though. With its strength and longevity, high school would be fitting. Sadly.

AveParfum
AveParfum

Sadly, I LOVE the pretty little bottle, but I gave this one away as it's just not my cup of tea. It smells faintly of cherry blossoms, but it's too floral in a way I can't really describe. I think it would have done some good for the creator of this fragrance to add a peachy note with the cherry blossoms so that it would be reminiscent of orchards (not apple though--that would be too tart for the cherry blossoms).

guest_Vanillabean
guest_Vanillabean

I was not happy with this fragrance. I live in a place where cherry blossoms bloom like crazy every spring, and this scent fails to capture that soft, delicate smell. It smells way too perfumy.

Sassee
Sassee

I must admit that I prefer other cherry blossom scents on the market. This was not quite what I was looking for.

Vanilla Lily
Vanilla Lily

The flower cherry blossom is totally different from the fruit cherry. Though there's cherry in the notes, mostly this fragrance is designed for the image of the flower cherry blossom. So I don't think it's appropriate to call this a cherry scent, judge it.
And it is a quite nice cherry blossom scent.

there are so many pure cherry perfumes from guerlain and other great companies.I've heard lolita will introduce it's new cherry fragrance soon too.I'm crazy about cherries.it's the mos sexy fruit in the world and his fragrance is pure cherry.but I should confess that I like cherry blossom fruity more.the bottle of this one is too classic for a 2000 perfume.I guess it's more suitable for an older female who likes cherry without looking like a teenager.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Guerlain Cherry Blossom fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Guerlain Cherry Blossom, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Cherry Blossom by Guerlain. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Cherry Blossom by Guerlain represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.