Designers » F-H » Floral Fruity « Groups

dislike

cherry
ozonic
Cherry Blossom Guerlain for women Pictures

Cherry Blossom by Guerlain is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Cherry Blossom was launched in 2011. Top notes are green tea and bergamot; middle notes are cherry, lilac and jasmine; base note is powdery notes.

Green Tea Bergamot

Cherry Lilac Jasmine

Powdery Notes

Cherry Blossom

Cherry Blossom Fragrance Reviews

archivist
archivist

This is a rebottled duty-free release of the same name (Asia-PAC rim airports) that sold for a song. The duty-free stuff got rebottled as Aqua Allegoria, which was then faux-DCd and rebottled as a Parisienne at a wild markup.

You can still find it on ebay for significantly less. Get that, a pink ribbon, a gold sticker, and an empty bee flacon off of ebay and you're all set.

LVMH went after and shut down a prominent blogger named Monsieur Guerlain to keep these sleight-of-hand gimmicks from getting out.

Morely
Morely

I was really surprised when I found this perfume. Never expected to find anything for me in Guerlaina, but this one was a surprise. This perfume is gentle and airy. Beautiful and so real and unreal at the same time - feels like being in magic garden. When I wear it it's almost fully cherry blossom even closer to sakura than to european cherry by the scent. It's almost not detectable for myself as it's apparently quite close to my natural scent. Also I like the variation of jasmine in it. Not all types of jasmine is good on me, but this one is hard to detect, but it still really seductive. Sillage is moderate. Haven't found even one person who disliked it on me, because the scent is strangely close to real smell of the cherry tree. Almost perfect perfume for me.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Guerlain Cherry Blossom fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Guerlain Cherry Blossom, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Cherry Blossom by Guerlain. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Cherry Blossom by Guerlain represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Guerlain Spiritueuse Double Vanille Guerlain Elixir Charnel Gourmand Coquin Guerlain Mon Exclusif Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Eau de Toilette Guerlain Rose Barbare Guerlain Mon Precieux Nectar Guerlain Iris Ganache Guerlain Cuir Beluga Amouage Amouage Lyric Woman Guerlain Cherry Blossom Guerlain Mademoiselle Guerlain Christian Dior Dior Addict Eau Delice Guerlain Guerlain Le Parfum du 68 Guerlain Vetiver Pour Elle Christian Dior Dior Homme Guerlain French Kiss Guerlain Elixir Charnel Le Boise Torride Guerlain Vega Guerlain Sous le Vent Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Misia