Designers » F-H » Floral Green « Groups

Cherry Blossom Delight Guerlain for women

Cherry Blossom Delight Guerlain for women
dislike

I have it: 11 I want it: 38

Cherry Blossom Delight by Guerlain is a Floral Green fragrance for women. Cherry Blossom Delight was launched in 2008.

Shiny Cherry Blossom
Blushing Cherry Blossom

Cherry Blossom Delight Fragrance Reviews

LoveForYMCMB
LoveForYMCMB

It's light and beautiful, i use this almost every day and i bought 5 bottles of it!

EmilyTheStrange
EmilyTheStrange

One of the better blind buys I've made :) Fragrance is gorgeous, however on me it starts off REALLY soapy, which is OK as I like soapy but it's ALL I can smell for the first 30 minutes or so. After that, it dries down into a lovely light, delicate, fresh cherry blossom smell but in no way is it sweet, it's actually quite fresh (green I suppose). It does last for a while but because it's so light, it's not a fragrance others will be "wowed" by. It also leaves a gorgeous shimmer on my skin because of the glitter. In the future I plan to buy a bottle of the original Cherry Blossom fragrance as I prefer stronger scents. Definitely give this the thumbs up for people who love light scents. I like this a lot, but I can see *loving* the original Cherry Blossom and will be on the lookout for that next. Once again, Guerlain hasn't failed to impress.

gwennan
gwennan

This perfume has to be used only in summer. Just imagine - you and your glittering skin, smelling nice.
Just a very nice perfume, which smells smth so fresh and green, it will cheer you up, I'm sure.

Russian
Russian

Very-very plesant.It truly smells like cherry,but it's softer,because of the blossom.
Light and shiny fragrance,only for summer.

Cherry Blossom Delight by Guerlain 4.30 out of 5 based on 11 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Guerlain Cherry Blossom Delight fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Guerlain Cherry Blossom Delight, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Cherry Blossom Delight by Guerlain. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Cherry Blossom Delight by Guerlain represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Aquolina Pink Sugar Agatha Ruiz de la Prada Love Love Love Lancome Tresor Midnight Rose Thierry Mugler Womanity Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Peach Agatha Ruiz de la Prada Gotas de Color Agatha Ruiz de la Prada El Beso Chopard Wish Agatha Ruiz de la Prada Flor Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Banane Donna Karan DKNY Delicious Candy Apples Ripe Raspberry Adidas Pure Lightness Estée Lauder Pleasures Bloom Adidas Fruity Rhythm Guerlain Champs Elysees Katy Perry Purr Prada Prada Candy Ralph Lauren Ralph Escada Cherry in the Air Bvlgari Rose Essentielle