Designers » F-H » Floral Fruity « Groups

dislike

cherry
almond
Cherry Blossom Fruity Guerlain for women Pictures

Cherry Blossom Fruity by Guerlain is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Cherry Blossom Fruity was launched in 2006. The fragrance features jasmine and cherry.

Jasmine Cherry

Cherry Blossom Fruity Fragrance Reviews

Woodelf
Woodelf

I like the scent - it's very cherry and feminine, but the one thing that prevents me from loving it is the lack of staying power. This feels more like a body splash, but because it is an EDT, I expect it to last much longer. I think I expect more when I see the name Guerlain on the label. This would be perfect if it was a bit stronger and had some sillage.

nouny
nouny

sexy and classy perfume when i put it i feel more confidence and all is asking about its name, i like the bottle too.

guest_m
guest_m

great fruity sensation!

Cherry Blossom Fruity by Guerlain 3.93 out of 5 based on 34 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Guerlain Cherry Blossom Fruity fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Guerlain Cherry Blossom Fruity, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Cherry Blossom Fruity by Guerlain. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Cherry Blossom Fruity by Guerlain represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Guerlain Insolence Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Paris Hilton Can Can Gucci Envy Me Cacharel Promesse Guerlain Insolence Eau de Parfum Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Kenzo Flower by Kenzo Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Paco Rabanne Ultrared Cacharel Amor Amor Guerlain Idylle Mariah Carey M Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Charms Yves Saint Laurent Cinema Guerlain Chamade Carolina Herrera 212 Sexy Cacharel Noa Givenchy Hot Couture