Designers » F-H » Floral Fruity « Groups

Colours of Love Guerlain for women

Colours of Love Guerlain for women
dislike

tropical
Colours of Love Guerlain for women Pictures Colours of Love Guerlain for women Pictures

The newest Guerlain perfume created in 2005. This is a fragrance of romance, love, and zest for life, created for flirty young girls. It is a floral-fruity melody, a romantic twist of imagination and reality. The top notes are grapefruit, kiwi, passion fruit, violet; the heart brings together the notes of rose, cassie flower, irris and mimosa; the base is apricot, musk and ambrette seed.

Passionfruit Kiwi Violet Grapefruit

Mimosa iris Cassia Rose

Amber Musk

Precious Heart

Colours of Love Fragrance Reviews

Southern Blonde
Southern Blonde

If you like fruity florals and Guerlain fragrances that are sweet and girly like Robe Noir you'll like Colors of Love. It's a soft sweet girly spring time scent. I love the packaging the bottle and the smell. This scent opens with passion fruit and kiwi. There's also a very noticeable grapefruit. Fruity from the beginning. Almost tropical. The floral scents of rose iris violet and mimosa are beautifully arranged in a soft bouquet. I smell mostly rose and violet. The base has soft musk. I love it very much but on me it doesn't last very long. It seems to be gone after 3 hours but it's long enough for others to smell it on me wherever I go. It's a bit innocent because every time I think of fruity scents I think of high school perfumes but I love to smell like that too. Lovely.

Ivyswirl
Ivyswirl

On first spritz this reminds me of makeup wipes! The smell actually makes me feel 15 again, young enough to be lazy with my cleansing ritual and a life of constant sleepovers and long sunny holidays with a best friend makes this a good memory scent, although I'm not sure I'd have chosen it in the shop. Don't let that put you off though! Okay,  it's not traditional Guerlain but it's not a overly sweet or fake fruity beast either.
I get a lot of powdery rose and violet with a touch of iris but lightened with a almost aquatic fruity vibe. This keeps it from being too dusty or similar to ones I already own. I wouldn't ever pay full price for this but for about a tenner off eBay I'm pretty pleased. Suspect I will be sticking with Shalimar and L'Heure Bleue though.

OlfactoryOverload
OlfactoryOverload

Colours of Love has a very similar feel of Guerlain's Precious Heart. This is a fruity floral that's very light, but long lasting. Almost a shower fresh type of scent. It just turns horrid on my skin after awhile and doesn't work well with my chemistry.

username101
username101

I am a sucker for anything grapefruit and I liked this perfume a lot. I couldn't get it because I didn't have enough money at the time, but if I did I would have absolutely gotten it. Not a big fan of powdery scents - I liked it when I tried with the tester, maybe because of the image of the perfume (girly, fresh, fun yet not too out there celebrity fragrance). I don't know if I would have worn and liked it it as much if I actually bought the bottle.

dadulka82
dadulka82

agree with F A a lot!
This is so different to other Guerlain fragrances,
smells so cheap and would say it is for a very young person.
Shame...

F_A
F_A

A girly "pop" fragrance, that has almost nothing in common with the "big" Guerlain" perfumes. The note from which you can always guess it's Guerlain is absent here. Pity!..

takemyhusbandplz
takemyhusbandplz

Colours of Love has a very similar feel of Guerlain's Precious Heart, but a bit better. Much better fruit notes in this one. It's a Fruity floral that's very light, but long lasting. Almost a shower fresh type of scent. Tho, it turns horrid on my skin after awhile. Not bottleworthy in my opinion.
NOTES: Grapefruit, kiwi, passion fruit and violet, leading to a heart of rose, mimosa, cassia flower and iris. The base is a blend of musk and ambrette seed.

guest_Zoe M
guest_Zoe M

I have this perfume. It's very powdery, but I like it, because it's very girly, fresh, and perfect for a sunny day at the pool with your friends, cocktails and a very sexy bikini. It's a perfume for a vacations in a hot and trendy place, like Cancun.

2007

Colours of Love by Guerlain 3.95 out of 5 based on 57 ratings and 8 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Guerlain Colours of Love fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Guerlain Colours of Love, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Colours of Love by Guerlain. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Colours of Love by Guerlain represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Guerlain Love is All Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo Guerlain Insolence Bvlgari Rose Essentielle Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial Guerlain Iris Ganache Guerlain Elixir Charnel Gourmand Coquin Guerlain Precious Heart Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Prada Infusion d'Iris Guerlain Insolence Eau Glacee Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Givenchy Ange Ou Demon Le Secret Guerlain Shalimar Guerlain Jicky Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Flora Nymphea Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Paris Hilton Can Can Prada Infusion de Fleur d'Oranger Guerlain Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Lys Soleia