Designers » F-H » Floral Fruity « Groups

Colours of Love Guerlain for women

Colours of Love Guerlain for women
dislike

tropical
Colours of Love Guerlain for women Pictures Colours of Love Guerlain for women Pictures

The newest Guerlain perfume created in 2005. This is a fragrance of romance, love, and zest for life, created for flirty young girls. It is a floral-fruity melody, a romantic twist of imagination and reality. The top notes are grapefruit, kiwi, passion fruit, violet; the heart brings together the notes of rose, cassie flower, irris and mimosa; the base is apricot, musk and ambrette seed.

Passionfruit Kiwi Violet Grapefruit

Mimosa iris Cassia Rose

Amber Musk

Precious Heart

Colours of Love Fragrance Reviews

laura.linger.3
laura.linger.3

I am in the minority here, I see: I LOVE Colours of Love. To my nose, this is what "peppery pink" smells like, just gorgeous. The fruitiness is complex, no one note stands out, and the peppery aspect of the perfume tones down the sweetness. This is an unusual scent to my nose. I bought mine in Las Vegas back in 2007 or so and I have been treating my neck and wrists to it ever since. I would gladly repurchase.

OlfactoryOverload
OlfactoryOverload

Colours of Love has a very similar feel of Guerlain's Precious Heart. This is a fruity floral that's very light, but long lasting. Almost a shower fresh type of scent. It just turns horrid on my skin after awhile and doesn't work well with my chemistry.

username101
username101

I am a sucker for anything grapefruit and I liked this perfume a lot. I couldn't get it because I didn't have enough money at the time, but if I did I would have absolutely gotten it. Not a big fan of powdery scents - I liked it when I tried with the tester, maybe because of the image of the perfume (girly, fresh, fun yet not too out there celebrity fragrance). I don't know if I would have worn and liked it it as much if I actually bought the bottle.

dadulka82
dadulka82

agree with F A a lot!
This is so different to other Guerlain fragrances,
smells so cheap and would say it is for a very young person.
Shame...

F_A
F_A

A girly "pop" fragrance, that has almost nothing in common with the "big" Guerlain" perfumes. The note from which you can always guess it's Guerlain is absent here. Pity!..

takemyhusbandplz
takemyhusbandplz

Colours of Love has a very similar feel of Guerlain's Precious Heart, but a bit better. Much better fruit notes in this one. It's a Fruity floral that's very light, but long lasting. Almost a shower fresh type of scent. Tho, it turns horrid on my skin after awhile. Not bottleworthy in my opinion.
NOTES: Grapefruit, kiwi, passion fruit and violet, leading to a heart of rose, mimosa, cassia flower and iris. The base is a blend of musk and ambrette seed.

guest_Zoe M
guest_Zoe M

I have this perfume. It's very powdery, but I like it, because it's very girly, fresh, and perfect for a sunny day at the pool with your friends, cocktails and a very sexy bikini. It's a perfume for a vacations in a hot and trendy place, like Cancun.

2007

Colours of Love by Guerlain 4.02 out of 5 based on 43 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Guerlain Colours of Love fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Guerlain Colours of Love, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Colours of Love by Guerlain. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Colours of Love by Guerlain represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Guerlain Love is All Guerlain Iris Ganache Guerlain Precious Heart Guerlain Insolence Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Guerlain Shalimar Givenchy Ange Ou Demon Le Secret Guerlain Jicky Bvlgari Rose Essentielle Prada Infusion d'Iris Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial Frederic Malle Musc Ravageur Prada Infusion de Fleur d'Oranger Guerlain Elixir Charnel Gourmand Coquin Montale Sweet Oriental Dream Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Escada Ibiza Hippie Prada L`Eau Ambree Jean Desprez Bal a Versailles