Designers » F-H » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Eau de Fleurs de Cedrat Guerlain for women and men

Eau de Fleurs de Cedrat Guerlain for women and men
dislike

sour
Eau de Fleurs de Cedrat Guerlain for women and men Pictures Eau de Fleurs de Cedrat Guerlain for women and men Pictures

Eau de Fleurs de Cedrat by Guerlain is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for women and men. Eau de Fleurs de Cedrat was launched in 1920. The nose behind this fragrance is Jacques Guerlain. The fragrance features cedar, bergamot and lemon.

Cedar Bergamot Lemon

4711 Acqua Colonia Lemon & Ginger
Monsieur Balmain
Bouquet d'Agrumes

Eau de Fleurs de Cedrat Fragrance Reviews

Scentmad
Scentmad

Love it, light, fresh, lemony. But I don't get much cedar and its gone in a flash on my skin.

marisabt
marisabt

Why "citron"/"cedrat" in french is not mentioned in the fragance notes?
I think that this is the main note of this fragance

psadrieh
psadrieh

just bitter citrus and nothing else no floral notes. just lemon. if what you are looking for is just citrus this is it. only down fall it doesnt last.gone in 1 hour.

vitabhaya
vitabhaya

Absolutely a delightful burst of sparking lemon and cedar. Soon after I began to get wafts of lime also. This really is a lovely summertime scent, appropriate for men and women both. I agree with a prior reviewer, this does feel more complex somehow, the way the three elements play with each other. When the scent is nearly undetectable, the skin smells of a refined freshness that is also deeply enjoyable. Gorgeous--I just wish there were a way to make it last on my skin longer!

PolarBear2
PolarBear2

Right after spraying, I thought this was truly beautiful then it was gone so fast !

Capricious Capricorn
Capricious Capricorn

Even though its title mentions flowers and ceder, to me it's a complex citrus - something that's never crossed my nose before. Gave in a got a bottle in Paris. Sis thinks it's phenominal; she might get a bottle for Christmas!

Nmsekhmet
Nmsekhmet

a wonderful burst of lemon, but it just doesn't last on me.

vtw
vtw

I love this- it's like lemon with extra lemon on me. It's strong to begin with, but soon eases down to be warm and yet citrus. Gert Lush.

guest_renny
guest_renny

i use to buy galore, till it went away in this area. now i want it back if its possible, please say it is!!!

Eau de Fleurs de Cedrat by Guerlain 4.23 out of 5 based on 72 ratings and 9 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Guerlain Eau de Fleurs de Cedrat fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Guerlain Eau de Fleurs de Cedrat, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eau de Fleurs de Cedrat by Guerlain. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eau de Fleurs de Cedrat by Guerlain represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Guerlain Jicky Guerlain Apres l'Ondee Guerlain Vol de Nuit Guerlain Mitsouko Guerlain Eau de Cologne Imperiale Guerlain Shalimar Guerlain Eau de Guerlain Guerlain Eau de Cologne du Coq Guerlain Habit Rouge Guerlain Chamade Dior Diorella Guerlain Nahema Dior Eau Sauvage Molinard Habanita Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Herba Fresca Chanel Cristalle Chanel Bois des Iles Chanel Chanel N°5 Eau Premiere Jean Patou Joy