Designers » F-H » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Eau de Fleurs de Cedrat Guerlain for women and men

Eau de Fleurs de Cedrat Guerlain for women and men
dislike

sour
Eau de Fleurs de Cedrat Guerlain for women and men Pictures Eau de Fleurs de Cedrat Guerlain for women and men Pictures

Eau de Fleurs de Cedrat by Guerlain is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for women and men. Eau de Fleurs de Cedrat was launched in 1920. The nose behind this fragrance is Jacques Guerlain. The fragrance features cedar, bergamot and lemon.

Cedar Bergamot Lemon

4711 Acqua Colonia Lemon & Ginger
Eau Fraiche Cedrat

Eau de Fleurs de Cedrat Fragrance Reviews

RJ Watson
RJ Watson

My favorite of the Guerlain eaux. Bright, clear, and uplifting - my sunshine in a bottle. Feels elegant and natural. No use complaining about the longevity, as these were never meant to be powerhouse fragrances. I keep a bottle refrigerated during the summer and spritz it from head to toe after showering. Fades to a whisper within an hour but traces will be evident for a bit longer. Thank goodness Guerlain still does this stuff!

mutatismutandis
mutatismutandis

Eau de Fleurs de Cedrat is a very pleasant creation by Guerlain. It's very soft and sits on the skin so that after twenty minutes or so it's a skin scent. It's a lovely blast of lemon and it's very fresh and invigorating. It's gone after about three and half hours but that's what you would expect from an Eau de Cologne - they're all top notes and not meant to last on their own. So if you want something that blasts and lasts, this won't be for you. If you're happy with subtlety or to refresh the scent, you'll really like Eau de Fleurs de Cedrat. It has the advantage of going with both other Guerlain fragrances as well as sitting nicely with others which are complemented by lemon/citrus notes so it has a versatility which most people won't think of trying. It also makes a lovely cologne to use before going to bed.

Konga5000
Konga5000

BLIND BUY.
Simple yet juicy citrus woody.
Paid $20.00 for half a 3.4 oz. bottle .

Weak longevity (many Guerlains - especially citrus ones can be weak / faint).

Very nice but nothing special .

farmgirlpresents
farmgirlpresents

This is my favourite, absolute favourite. I spray 2-3 squirtss on on my wrists, neck and bust after a morning shower, or if I need a pick me up, Instantly I am breathing in peace, refreshment and tranquility. This lovely scent, on its own is just a whimsy. A fancy. A dalliance. The fragrance starts to fade, or lift and evaporate, almost instantaneously. It goes so quickly that I often follow it with a spray of another fragrance such as Light Blue, or Aqua Allegoria bouquet no 2. It even sits with Bon Bon for a bit and blends to some indescribable yumminess. I use it every day. I am addicted.

polly golightly
polly golightly

ecco un altro superclassico, difficile da trovare peraltro, della maison guerlain. nato nel 1920, dalle mani geniali di monsieur jacques guerlain, per far fronte alla calura estiva patita sulla costa azzurra da turisti danarosi. si tratta infatti di un'acqua, alternativa glamour a quella di colonia, esperidata ed estremamente evanescente. le note agrumate, però, non sono qui aspre, ma direi quasi dolci, come quelle, appunto, non di limone, ma di cedro. il bouquet è quindi morbido e rinfrescante, poco persistente, perfetto per il caldo, assai simile al profumo della cedrata, cioè della bevanda. anche in questo caso per me indossarlo è un tuffo nel passato perchè mi ricorda vividamente una mia vecchia prozia, ormai scomparsa. molto suggestivo.

theparfumfairy
theparfumfairy

What a pleasant surprise! This scent smells like lemon curd and lemon lollipops. This is a refreshing and happy scent.

Aleccsei
Aleccsei

I simply love 'Fleurs de Cedrat', it's a wonderful, simple, yet complex fragrance which disappears within a few seconds... I would really buy it if it lasted longer, for at least one hour.

Unfortunately both thumbs down, sorry Guerlain.

nero77
nero77

The ultimate luxury...

Why? Because it is such an expensive, beautiful smell but gone in minutes! Usually, an Eau de Cologne by nature only really consists of top notes. So in this case, it resembles many of the other famous EdC's of the past (including 4711). Still it's a beautiful one, and very naturally made, with real citrus oils.

The story goes that Jacques Guerlain wanted to recreate the smell of his time spent in the luxurious French Riviera. This Eau de Cologne is not meant to be worn as a perfume, but merely splashed or sprayed on throughout the day (at any occasion), when feeling ill, when stepping out of the bath or shower, when walking out the door, before meeting people, at home, at work... wherever! The ultimate luxury... and the smell? A perfect citrus floral combination! Citron (a bitter, rough relative of the lemon, slightly more sour and fruity - and which in reality smells somewhere between a lime and a grapefruit), paired up with a good dose of orange blossom to hold it up. Then, in less than an hour, gone! But then the fun starts again when you re-apply. Very decadent! This is what rich people use just for fun!

I would recommend wearing this the most during the summer months, or better still, if you live somewhere hot. Otherwise it's just pure luxury, but still quite beautiful. Like pure, freshly-squeezed lemonade and ice in an elegant, decadent glass bottle!

Absolutely wonderful! Fresh alluring bergamot and lemon. Not sour, not bitter. It smells like citrus garden or even better! Smelling it, all I thought was - 'WOW! How beautiful!'
SA told me that some people were used to making special orders to buy it in big, litre bottles. Not surprising!
Citrus heaven in a bottle.

Sylvie-Aus
Sylvie-Aus

Cedrat, I thought it was a highly scented type of sweet grapefruit / lemon, certainly not cedar LOL. BTW, those notes seems to be not accurate, ( It is the flower of cedrat ) as I use to have this fragrance and it seemed more complex than three notes, Not woody, citric ! It is a wonderful fragrance ! The longevity was short on me , so it is a re-apply . I would had sworn there were some honeysuckle in this !
FYI . Citron = Lemon , it is the exact same thing , Citron translates Lemon !

livio.marucci
livio.marucci

Cedrat means CITRON (Citrus fruit called "citrus medica") in French

NOT CEDAR

cedar = WOOD ≠ Cédrat

CITRON = Fruit = Cédrat

Scentmad
Scentmad

Love it, light, fresh, lemony. But I don't get much cedar and its gone in a flash on my skin.

marisabt
marisabt

Why "citron"/"cedrat" in french is not mentioned in the fragance notes?
I think that this is the main note of this fragance

psadrieh
psadrieh

just bitter citrus and nothing else no floral notes. just lemon. if what you are looking for is just citrus this is it. only down fall it doesnt last.gone in 1 hour.

vitabhaya
vitabhaya

Absolutely a delightful burst of sparking lemon and cedar. Soon after I began to get wafts of lime also. This really is a lovely summertime scent, appropriate for men and women both. I agree with a prior reviewer, this does feel more complex somehow, the way the three elements play with each other. When the scent is nearly undetectable, the skin smells of a refined freshness that is also deeply enjoyable. Gorgeous--I just wish there were a way to make it last on my skin longer!

PolarBear2
PolarBear2

Right after spraying, I thought this was truly beautiful then it was gone so fast !

Capricious Capricorn
Capricious Capricorn

Even though its title mentions flowers and ceder, to me it's a complex citrus - something that's never crossed my nose before. Gave in a got a bottle in Paris. Sis thinks it's phenominal; she might get a bottle for Christmas!

Nmsekhmet
Nmsekhmet

a wonderful burst of lemon, but it just doesn't last on me.

vtw
vtw

I love this- it's like lemon with extra lemon on me. It's strong to begin with, but soon eases down to be warm and yet citrus. Gert Lush.

guest_renny
guest_renny

i use to buy galore, till it went away in this area. now i want it back if its possible, please say it is!!!

Eau de Fleurs de Cedrat by Guerlain 4.28 out of 5 based on 124 ratings and 20 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Guerlain Eau de Fleurs de Cedrat fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Guerlain Eau de Fleurs de Cedrat, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eau de Fleurs de Cedrat by Guerlain. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eau de Fleurs de Cedrat by Guerlain represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.