Designers » F-H » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Eau de Lingerie Guerlain for women

Eau de Lingerie Guerlain for women
dislike

Eau de Lingerie Guerlain for women Pictures Eau de Lingerie Guerlain for women Pictures Eau de Lingerie Guerlain for women Pictures

Guerlain launches its new fragrance Eau de Lingerie, which is, as the name suggests, designed for fine underwear, delicate fabrics, as well as intimate and special occasions. The perfume comes out in February 2013 on the first Valentine's Day as a part of Les Elixirs Charnels collection.

Sensual and intimate, Eau de Lingerie is composed as a floral, powdery and musky scent. It contains notes of iris, rose, vanilla, sandalwood, white musk and ambrette.

It is available in bottles of 125 ml at the price of 65 €.

iris Rose Vanilla Sandalwood White Musk Ambrette (Musk Mallow)

Lea

Eau de Lingerie Fragrance Reviews

xrayer
xrayer

This is a very pretty musky, iris skin scent. It is soft and has that undeniable guerlainade base. It slightly reminds me of l'instant magic but is of course much weaker. I'm not sure that I would rush out and purchase a FB but I will enjoy my decant.

VintageViolet_
VintageViolet_

I tried this in the Guerlain Boutique in Paris last week and i loved it. Soft and sensual. There was also a complimenting scent for bed sheets!

Red Rose
Red Rose

This is not a review but when I manage to get this gorgeous bottle of underwear fragrance I'll write a full review about it. I know that I haven't wrote any review lately because I'm passing by some awful events in my life & no money or time could be spent shopping at uxurious paces like sephora or paris gallery or such.
Anyway,I always used a small pink dove soap bar to scent my whole wardrobe & I always use eizabeth arden 5th avenue to scent my expensive underwear & sleeping wear. I think Guerlain products are exeptional & totally worth their prices. I always loved their fragrances & now I'm a fan of their cosmetics line that I can't go anywear without, now that they managed to make a line of lingerie & lingerie scent I have not only make a makeover of my boudoir to match the scent but to change my whole warderobe of lingerie to go with the gorgeous bottle. I think this is made for ladies like Marilyn Monroe & I think the scent is so faint not to offend the fragrance the ady is wearing. There's also some deodorants that is specially made for intimate areas so why not using a fragrance specially made for underwear as well?
and before you guys speak a single word I'm not working in guerain company or for them though I wish I can cause I always &forever will be adoring fancy stuff & glam ♥
I'll be back with a review later this year with a thread specially written for this fragrance if you ladies want so.

French Boudoir Doll
French Boudoir Doll

This is a Room Spray! I have two other Room sprays from Guerlain. They last for days and smell so amazing! If you like something special for your Boudoir....give a special gift to yourself. I look forward to trying this!

dhoakohime
dhoakohime

Another Guerlain fragrance to forget...The scent itself is pretty. Very musky, not a laundry clean musk, not animalic either, but the kind of musk that you find in Mon Precieux Nectar and Annick G. Quel Amour!, which is that vintage old scent that was very used to scent the clothes and wardrobes. Itis very powdery as well and flowery-sweet...really a beautiful scent, but extremely WEAK!! after 3h it is even vanished in the clothes...and btw, a perfume just for clothes?? since when you can't use an average perfume?? actually most of them last pretty damm good in the clothes...I honestly think this was a pretex from Guerlain to make a super-wwatered down scent and still charge the price they are charging...

TOTALLY NOT WORTH THE MONEY! Guerlain please...stop being so greedy..you are starting to look a bit desperated after our wallets..

makeupgirl9273
makeupgirl9273

This is a VERY SOFT scent, which of course makes sense because it is aimed for intimate wearing. I personally adore it. It is very fluffy and smells of light vanilla, almond and powder on my skin. At first when you spray you can barely detect any smell which had me worried, but eventually it DOES warm up on your skin enough to detect a light skin scent. This will not project. I adore Guerlain's vanilla base and while this has it, it is not as heavy. This is perfect for when you want to wear something for yourself and not offend those around you in a public setting.

freddinos
freddinos

Come on people, stop moaning about its name and give us a true review of its scent! lol!

luxurylover
luxurylover

sugarshield, I agree with you.. look at its content.. 125 ml! a "real" perfume wouldn´t cost 65 euros if launched by a house like Guerlain.. maybe the difference between this perfume and a "real" one, is the concentration in its ingredients; if dedicated to lingerie, they should be less aggressive to skin, especially if sprayed on underwear.. I honestly wouldn´t spray most perfumes I have on the underwear.. since it´s something it is renewed daily, why spray perfume on them? a weird concept indeed, but I´d like to smell it to try to appreciate the difference.

sugarshield
sugarshield

I am not hostile toward this perfume, but the concept of it is silly imo. You can already scent your lingerie - or ANY article of clothing, for that matter - with whatever you choose. People have been doing this for centuries. It seems like a marketing tactic and nothing else. Nothing is said about this ~lingerie perfume~ being composed any differently from any other perfume, aside from its inspiration. Is its makeup safer for the delicate lace and satin of lingerie? I assume that if it was, it would have been mentioned here. So if it's just the scent that is supposed to be sexy, you can get the same effect with ... any fragrance you find sexy. I'm sure it will smell just fine, I am just perplexed by the way they chose to market this. There must be something I'm missing, here.

mylancome

Vie Cafe: You're right, I just remember some old time rich and famous, one of them I think is Duchess of Windsor scented her curtain with L'Heure Bleue mixed with Mitsouko.

There's nothing wrong to scented out lingerie or bed sheet, it's a personal matter, and Guerlain sees there's a potential niche market for crazy lavish women like Duchess of Windsor.

calyx93
calyx93

Sounds interesting - if it's as musky as it seems to be, then it will be a sexy way of scenting yourself or undergarments. Nothing wrong with that.

I actually applaud this over that new, useless Shalimar flanker.

mylancome

Never underestimate the power of sex and love. Products that related to both are the world's second sell-able items after gold (I think, maybe should be drugs).

I think the bottle is ok, match the image that you may find this kind of color tone at the lingerie department.

Eau de Lingerie by Guerlain 4.09 out of 5 based on 54 ratings and 12 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Guerlain Eau de Lingerie fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Guerlain Eau de Lingerie, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eau de Lingerie by Guerlain. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eau de Lingerie by Guerlain represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.