Designers » F-H » « Groups

Fleur de Lotus Guerlain for women

Fleur de Lotus Guerlain for women
dislike

Fleur de Lotus Guerlain for women Pictures

A fragrant picture of a Japanese woman, Mitsuoko, was presented with a new fragrance by the house of Guerlain - Fleur de Lotus. This jubilant edition, which arrives 90 years after the first edition appeared, represents passion which hides behind mysteries and secret of woman. The fragrance is available as 50ml (1.7 oz) edt. Fleur de Lotus was launched in 2009.

Fleur de Lotus Fragrance Reviews

Zephyrae13
Zephyrae13

does anyone know what the notes are in this composition? Are they the same as Mitsuoko?

iMaverick
iMaverick

I own and love Mitsouko, and wear the EdP and the Parfum. The recent reformulations haven't changed Mitsouko all that much to my nose.

When I heard about Fleur de Lotus, I searched and I searched, but hard to be found.

Finally half a bottle was available on eBay. I bought it, and no regrets!

It is definitely Mitsouko, but with the volume turned way down to the point it smells so airy, carefree, and romantic. The peach is so evident from the way this fragrance has been made transparent.

Sweet and aquatic notes have been injected into it, but not in an alarming way. It adds to the tranquility of the scent. Those who live for the oakmoss note in Mitsouko will find barely a trace in Fleur de Lotus.

From what I hear, Fleur de Lotus was to capture the Asian market, whom prefer lighter and airy scents. Fleur de Lotus is certainly that--so its airy pleasures will only tantalize for 3 hours tops, at least on me.

vertigo
vertigo

Just a short one!
I haven't tried Mitsouko.
And I'm not an expert on Guerlain :)

Fleur de Lotus for me is a modern, tender chypre floral. I can't separate the notes. It has a serious sillage and big staying power. A powdery chypre, with notes of delicate flowers and maybe even some soft fruits?
If you feel that classic floral chypres have too sharp edges for you, give this one a try.

NebraskaLovesScent
NebraskaLovesScent

I am a big fan of the original Mitsouko and was eager to try Mitsouko Fleur de Lotus. I was suprised to find that it's not really that different. If you smelled it and didn't know what it was, you might even think it was just regular Mitsouko softened by some particular person's chemistry after several hours of wear.

Mitsouko Fleur de Lotus starts out a bit less sharp, and a bit more girly, thanks to the soft white floral notes. I get a hint of fruity melon, too, but all those fruits and flowers burn off quickly. The dry-down is remarkably similar to the original scent, though a bit quieter. If you think the original Mitsouko is a stinker, you might find this softened, modern version intriguing and much more wearable.

If you love the original Mitsouko, you'll likely find this one a bit disappointing. I love the original Mitsouko's sharp green "burnt peaches and moss" aroma. Fleur de Lotus is a kinder, gentler version of the same, soft as a whisper.

Unfortunately, Fleur de Lotus doesn't last long on my skin, whereas the original Mitsouko lasts hours, even in EDT strength.

If you wanted to love Mitsouko and it's not right for you, give Fleur de Lotus a try.

If you're already a Mitsouko fan, this one is not different enough, and does not last long enough, to merit purchase.

Fleur de Lotus by Guerlain 3.48 out of 5 based on 23 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Guerlain Fleur de Lotus fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Guerlain Fleur de Lotus, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Fleur de Lotus by Guerlain. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Fleur de Lotus by Guerlain represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil Hermes Kelly Caleche Guerlain Mitsouko L`Occitane en Provence Eau de Miel Guerlain Nahema Hermes Eau des Merveilles Hermes Kelly Caleche L`Eau de Parfum Guerlain Muguet Guerlain Shalimar Oiseau de Paradis Chanel Bois des Iles Cacharel LouLou L`Artisan Parfumeur Mimosa Pour Moi Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Ylang & Vanille Guerlain Jicky Guerlain Meteorites Guerlain Angélique Noire Annick Goutal Songes Guerlain Shalimar Tom Ford White Patchouli Miller Harris Fleur du Matin