Designers » F-H » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Guerlain Homme Intense Pininfarina Collector Guerlain for men
dislike

rum
Guerlain Homme Intense Pininfarina Collector Guerlain for men Pictures

The house of Guerlain teamed up with the design studio Pininfarina to launch the new perfume bottle, inspired by luxury cars design. Pininfarina studio is known for their design of sports automobiles, including models of famous automobile house such as Ferrari, Rolls Royce, Alfa Romeo and Maserati.

Guerlain Homme Intense Pininfarina Collector fragrance is distinguished, refined and luxurious. It opens with fresh notes of pepermint and lime, followed by geranium floral aroma and luscious rum, laid at the base of patchouli, cedar and vetiver.

The new bottle is transparent and bright red, sculpted with the trademark Pininfarina curves. The front of the bottle is stamped with the Pininfarina logo, and features a grille at a slight angle.

The fragrance is available as Eau de Parfum Intense in bottles of 30 ml.

Guerlain Homme Intense Pininfarina Collector was launched in 2011.

Lime Mint

Geranium Rum

Vetiver Patchouli Virginia Cedar

Guerlain Homme Intense Pininfarina Collector Fragrance Reviews

kami07
kami07

با سلام من امروز اين عطر رو گرفتم كه پينين فارينا ديزاينش كرده البته ماندگاري و پخش بو عاليست نسبت به مدل قبلي فقط هم ٣٠ ميل داره

rafiqi
rafiqi

smell a bit different comparedcto EDP version. this has more minty and limey

Cassiano
Cassiano

An intense version of Guerlain Homme (which I have also reviewed), this one came with an appealing side for those who love cars, since Pininfarina Studio was the creator of the bottle.
However, not only the bottle has suffered changes. The juice changed too, since Guerlain Homme Intense has rhubarb and kept the mojito note, just like in the EDT version. In this version, those notes don’t exist!

This is a creamy scent and the fragrance revolves around the rum and the power of the geranium note. Very good scent, despite the fact that it hasn’t followed the dna of the family, since it didn’t bring the mojito touch, which is the most intriguing part of the others. Such a shame!

It has a good projection and lasting power, but I can’t see the commercial appealing with these 30ml bottles, since the Intense version (traditional) is better and bigger than this one.

Keroffin
Keroffin

I have bought and loved several Guerlain Perfumes for my girlfriend, they always have this dynamic, funky potency, fragrance changing and layers revealing themselves as the day goes on...so, when I recently bought her Guerlain Insolence I blind bought this thinking and foolishly believing 'it's Guerlain!, it's gotta be good,...and it's an EDP!'...how wrong I was...

It smells to me like lemon or lime zest at first, fading to a very mild geranium, if there is mint I feel it has already been 'sucked' as I don't smell it... basically this scent to me has no body, no real dry-down to a sweet creamy or animallic base that I would expect from Guerlain, I get a generic 'shower gel' smell from this, I suppose it is testament that this can be bought relatively cheaply as other Guerlain perfumes usually cost quite a lot, so there can't be much call for this one.

I found that it fades too quickly for an EDP, I also cannot really smell this on myself...I buy my fragrances for me too and I want to smell them when I waft around and I can't...while writing this I had to physically hold my nose to my wrist to smell the thing...it has no throw.

pars2002
pars2002

It is luxurious and extremely masculine. notes delicately gathered and result is very desirable. The bottle itself is a piece of art and beautifully draws your attention.

Voile
Voile

The camphorus icy menthol resin in a medicinal tea boils over a smoldering fire atop a Nepalese peak. The bright sunlight and crystal ozone wind awkens the senses to receive the cure. Pure magic.

bp
bp

For me, this perfume is very good. I love the fact that it is a special edition. Especially when what is being honored is a brand that I love, that is, the Pininfarina.
I love the smell of the notes of this perfume. Analyzing the overall quality of the perfume, just need to say it's a Guerlain.
One of the greatest strengths of this construction is the fact that it is an Eau de Parfum Intense, which does justice to the strength of the cars designed by Pinifarina.
For only being sold in bottles of 30 ml and be a limited edition fragrance that turns into a real cult object.
Congratulations Guerlain. Congratulations Pininfarina.

junglefun
junglefun

I thought I would like the Guerlain homme's, and I really wanted to because of the jungle commercial, and mojito-like notes. But I absolutely hate this one, mainly because I dislike the smell of geranium, and the geranium comes out the strongest on my skin. It did last long and project well however.

Helsinki
Helsinki

Mint and herbs for sale.
Why did Guerlain let this one out?
I can't deny that Pininfarina is made of qualified ingredients, but still, it lacks that special MOJO and warmth.

It's like a luxury car without a soul.
If you can't try this, don't worry: You did not miss much.

KinG JameS
KinG JameS

I´d like to try this out, but it aint available in Ger. I Luv both older versions of Guerlain Homme und would luv to give it a try, can someone get a sample from anywhere?

Carestinus
Carestinus

This is a cherry lyptus candy perfume. At first it felt too obvious and overtly artificial. I couldn't see the connection to the original Guerlain Homme... until the strong mint came in and stayed and stayed. It has a clear red vibe, think of Givenchy's Xeryus rouge and you'll get closer to the idea. The geranium makes them pretty similar. However, it lacks its class and stays far away from other Guerlains reputation. Three hours after applied it is still lingering, sweet but subdued and it isn't offensive anymore... neither could I say it is interesting... I think a younger audience around 20 will take it for parties and enjoy its playful touch.

Guerlain Homme Intense Pininfarina Collector by Guerlain 3.93 out of 5 based on 42 ratings and 11 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Guerlain Guerlain Homme Intense Pininfarina Collector fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Guerlain Guerlain Homme Intense Pininfarina Collector, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Guerlain Homme Intense Pininfarina Collector by Guerlain. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Guerlain Homme Intense Pininfarina Collector by Guerlain represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.