Designers » F-H » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Guerlain Homme L`Eau Guerlain for men

Guerlain Homme L`Eau Guerlain for men
I have it
I had it
I want it
love
like
dislike
winter
spring
summer
fall
day
night
Total people voted: 304
female 25- 25+
male 25- 25+

I have it: 257 I had it: 64 I want it: 366 My signature: 6

main accords
citrus
fresh spicy
aromatic
green
rum
sweet
Pictures
Guerlain Homme L`Eau Guerlain for men Pictures

Guerlain Homme L`Eau was presented in 2010 as an ice-fresh fragrance which opens with citrusy accords of bergamot, grapefruit and mint, adding geranium, rum and lime. The fragrance was created by perfumer Thierry Wasser, while the Pininfarina designers worked on flacon design.

The fragrance reinterprets the original composition of Guerlain Homme edition with much colder and fresher aromas.

Fragrance Notes

Geranium Bergamot Grapefruit Lime Mint Rum

Main Notes According to Your Votes

Loading...

Longevity

drag slider to vote

User votes
poor 6
 
weak 16
 
moderate 38
 
long lasting 28
 
very long lasting 8
 

Sillage

drag slider to vote

User votes
soft 23
 
moderate 52
 
heavy 15
 
enormous 8
 

This perfume reminds me of  
Guerlain Homme
5 no yes
Guerlain L'Homme L'Eau Boisée
2 no yes

Guerlain Homme L`Eau Fragrance Reviews

Shaheen
Shaheen

My personal favorite of the four "Guerlain Homme" fragrances. Opens with tart and zesty lime and grapefruit notes, with a dab of mint. Similar to the mojito vibe that the original Guerlain Homme opens with, but without the rum and sugarcane. The perfect summer fragrance.

Sadly, this has been discontinued.

Sep
27
2014
thiefofnoses
thiefofnoses

A caustic, chemical citrus accord that could strip paint from walls or the lining from my throat. For a hot summer's day? Nope, try Rocky Mountain Wood or Cartier Roadster for that. This is really just unpleasant. Suitably only for masochists.

Sep
26
2014
hasanbenvidi
hasanbenvidi

جون میده برای تابستون.پخش وماندگاری معمولی داره.اما خوشبو.

Jul
17
2014
ArschAngel
ArschAngel

I have a bottle made in 2010. It lasts over 10 hours and after these 10 hours it still projects within arms length. The smell itself is linear, it smells pretty much the same during the whole day. The smell is ok to my nose, nothing special, but it isn't bad either. But I'd still give it a solid 8/10 thanks to the great longevity and ideal projection.

Jul
02
2014
jfr1974
jfr1974

I found this in duty free yesterday - so this is just a first impression. This definitely will be a great scent in the warmer month; but it's doing quite well in this mild Melbourne autumn.

From the icy beginning through to its citrus heart and the eventual slight woodiness, it's all been said in the previous reviews. The ruminess of the original Homme is a lot more understated in L'eau.

The only thing I might add is that I find a resemblance to L'eau d'Issey at least only skin - it is much softer and rounder which suits me fine as I'm not really into "screamers". A happy purchase.

May
14
2014
Ayl
Ayl

مثه بقیه ی برادراش خیلی خیلی خوبه

May
12
2014
rafaelollero
rafaelollero

Hot, Fresh, Spicy
Summer, there we go
*****
(pity is discontinued)

May
10
2014
Have_some_scents
Have_some_scents

@Frusciante - Guerlain isn't a designer brand. It's strictly a perfume house.

May
09
2014
Kain
Kain

Well, I had lots of hope for this but it wasn't something that I've expected.
It's a fresh, herbal minty fragrance that smells very pleasant and nice but something that I didn't like is the sweetness in it.
I like my citrusy fragrances tart, fresh, watery and minty ones herbal with cooling vibe and without sweetness because sweetness in hot weather can easily get cloying and disturbing.(at least for me!)
I don't like citrusy fragrances juicy and sweet because most of citruses in real life are tart and sour not sweet and juicy!
This fragrance opens up with herbal and sweet minty smell with some fresh citruses in the background.
It does have a little bitter aura and some earthy feeling but overall feeling of the scent is sweet herbal minty smell with some juicy citruses.
As time goes by the scent didn't change that much. it only gets smoother.
Projection is good and longevity is around 5 hours.
Good and quality fragrance but not for my taste.

راستش من خیلی امید به این عطر داشتم که متاسفانه برآورده نشد
رایحه این عطر بوی شیرین نعنائی با حس گیاهی و کمی رایحه مرکباتی و شاداب در کنارش هست
من شخصا دوست دارم عطرهای مرکباتی بوشون ترش، آبدار، خنک و عطرهای نعنایی هم کمی تلخ و با حس خنک باشن نه شیرین. عطرهای شیرین تو روزهای گرم و مزخرف تابستون هر چقدر هم که کم باشه میتونه سریع آدمو اذیت کنه. حداقل من که اینجوری هستم و تو گرمای تابستون بوی عطر یه ذره شیرین باشه حالمو بد میکنه
تو واقعیت هم اکثر مرکبات ترش هستن نه شیرین
این عطر با بوی شیرین نعناء با حس قوی گیاهی و کمی رایحه شیرین و در عین حال شاداب مرکباتی شروع میشه
به خاطر دز بالای نعناء عطر کمی حس تلخ هم داره و من یه بوی خاکی مانند هم تو عطر حس میکنم که نمیدونم به خاطر همین نعناست یا شایدم چیز دیگه مثل نعنای هندی ولی قشنگ حس میشه
با گذر زمان بوش زیاد تغییر نمیکنه و فقط ملایمتر میشه
پخش بوش خوبه و ماندگاری در حد 5 ساعت این حدودا روی پوست داره
عطر خوب و خوشبو و با کیفیتی هستش اما با سلیقه من سازگار نیست. من عطرهای مرکباتی شیرین دوست ندارم

Apr
30
2014
SpareImp
SpareImp

This is the best I’ve tried in the Homme-line, and I’ve tried them all, except for L'Eau Boisée. To answer a question someone might have, though: is it worth owning this as well as the others? Yes. These are all scents which hold their own. I have both Homme Intense and L’eau, and they simply can’t replace each other.

L’eau is my favorite. It starts off really fresh, with a lot of lime and mint. It’s clean, fresh and inoffensive. Then it goes down the Red Vetyver/Hermes route, which surprised me, considering the notes. I find that this works better on my skin than any of the mentioned fragrance-resemblances.

If you’re looking for a great summer smell which feels clean and classy, try this. In a way, it doesn’t just have a smell, it has a presence.

Apr
27
2014
Frusciante
Frusciante

This is just wonderful, best designer i'v smelled so far

Apr
05
2014
PaulyFe12
PaulyFe12

Take the original Guerlain Homme, tone down the vetiver, liven up the bergamot, grapefruit and mint and give it that "cold and crisp fruit" tingle you get from the opening of Versace Man Eau Fraiche. And boom you got L'eau. I haven't had this long and have been waiting a lonnnngggg time to get a hold of it, so my opinion on it and my understanding of it may change. But as of now it get 9/10 for smell, quality ingredients smell great. 8/10 for longevity, its a summer frag, but it stays for about 7 hours. And it gets 9/10 for versatility, its cooling, refreshing and relaxed enough to be worn in cargo shorts and a polo on a hot summer day and its complex enough to be worn to a suit and tie affair.

Mar
28
2014
Phényl
Phényl

A fresh and invigorating fragrance that finishes a quick wash, then comes this mellow and typical woody smell that lasts all day long...

Une fraicheur vivifiante pour terminer une toilette puis vient cet arôme suave et boisé typique qui dure toute la journée...

Mar
26
2014
Chromakey Dreamcoat
Chromakey Dreamcoat

Absolutely beautiful. I can't afford Frederic Malle's Geranium Pour Monsieur, but this has the mint and geranium of that fragrance added to by an icily refreshing lime and grapefruit accord. It's just wonderful. A little hint of rum and sugar sweetness in the background anchoring the airy citrus and minty floral freshness. And so natural smelling - nothing synthetic here, just quality. The best hot summer day scent on the market in my eyes. The only drawback, predictably enough for such a fresh and airy scent, is its woeful longevity. A sacrifice I'm willing to make. Beautiful stuff.

Feb
23
2014
Nik604
Nik604

For me it's like in Paradise. The universal smell of citruses and fresh feeling of all time. It is so penetrative - like an AP bullet, this can break through anything ! It is so bright and cool, and warm at the same time. Just like the sun rays shining in the early summer morning ,or like the pale sun in the february afternoon... I only feel Love with this!
A divine fragrance. -))

My new signature

Feb
08
2014
Deefit
Deefit

After I smelled L'Eau Boisée and was let down a bit, I was afraid L'Eau would also not live up to the former high expectations. Man, was I wrong!

As a flanker, this fragrance really adds a fresh, almost cold vibe to an already great and fresh fragrance. L'Eau Boisée is not a bad scent, but I guess I find it too dry. L'Eau is exactly in between L'Eau Boisée and L'Homme. Perfectly done by Guerlain! You can still tell it's related to the original, but it has it's own strong personality. I wasn't a big fan of the dry and woody L'Eau Boisée but I should give this one a decent testing next summer. The only downside is that I expect it not to last very long on my skin, but I guess it's always worth a try.

Sep
12
2013
pentamethylenediamide
pentamethylenediamide

Guerlain Homme L`eau is the most amazing perfume in my oppinion. It`s 100% me. It`s fresh, it`s piercing, it`s got class. Best for summer. Too bad it`s not lasting (max 2 hours on me) because of the citric notes.

Sep
01
2013
laurentdeneuilly
laurentdeneuilly

Contrary to other EDT in the "Guerlain Pour Homme" range, Rum and Geranium are discreet here.

Although Vetiver is not mentioned among the fragrance's notes, it's clearly a vetiver and lime fragrance with secondary notes such as mint, grapefruit, rum and geranium.

To me it's the perfect hot summer fragrance. Sillage is relatively soft and longevity is good for an EDT.

The "Eau Boisée" in the same range "Guerlain Pour Homme" is less strong on lime and more herbal. I prefer the "Eau".

Jul
23
2013
bronstein
bronstein

This one is probably the best fresh scent for summer time I have ever smelled. Citrus fruits are dominant here, but without ever becoming annoying. At the same time it's very manly, but that doesn't mean it wouldn't suit a young man, too. My girl mentioned that this one would smell as if it was made to pick up girls, which goes to show that it's the perfect fragrance for warm summer nights. Thumbs up, this one's marvellous!

Jul
13
2013
Housebliss
Housebliss

I really wanted to like this, and I've tried it several times. From start to finish I find this to be too sharp, and it burns my nose.

Had it been a little softer I'd probably use it.

Disappointed.

Jun
13
2013
Jwaks
Jwaks

If you want to stay cool and stand out in a crowd of people wearing boring acquatics then get this. It opens with a ice cold blast of refreshing lime, grapefruit and real mint and drys down to a sweeter citrus infused rum and slightly floral base; very fresh, easy to wear and essential for the summertime scent line-up.

Jun
05
2013
DJM
DJM

Does anyone know where to purchase this in the states? I am having the hardest time finding this one!

May
21
2013
hullhockey91
hullhockey91

At first spray: Super cold fresh lime with the tiniest hint of mint.

As it dries down it turns fresh, sugar lime slightly more mint. Guerlain Homme DNA comes through a little bit.

Very very fresh, not your everyday summer fresh scent. A must have in the collection!

A+

Apr
02
2013
steve0580
steve0580

Fresh, clean, sweet & citrus. A wonderful scent.

Moderate projection and suitable to wear anywhere or anytime. Perfect for the office.

Mar
28
2013
crnasilvac
crnasilvac

Nothing else to say but PERFECTION! Male version of Aquawoman by Rochas...

Mar
18
2013
silentrich
silentrich

This is the best out of the Guerlain Homme line. More natural smelling and the notes all play a part. I liked the original and intense versions, but the notes were out of place. This gets it right and is hands down the best version.

Mar
13
2013
fulloption
fulloption

I'm blindbuying this gem based on the review and research. I chose this one instead the original version because the reviews said this is a fresher, more transparent, toned down and less boozy version of the original.

On the top notes you got a blast of grapefruit with a hint of mint, super fresh and it feels a bit bitter (maybe its the lime). After a few minutes it tones down into a soft beautiful fresh mint scent. It's unique and not so many other colognes smells like this one.

Guerlain Homme L'eau is perfect for hot summer, i used this cologne when i went to Bali and it suits perfectly. Great for casual use and its classy, really really classy fresh scent.

I recommend 4-5 sprays and extra 1 spray to the shirt since its a soft and transparent scent. Longevity is around 3-4 hours (typical fresh scent, i wish it lasts longer) , and projection is low to moderate. And i think this scent really activates when its exposed to the heat.

Highly recommended if you want something unique for summer, and extra points for that beautiful icy fresh bottle designed by Pininfarina. Great job Guerlain.

Mar
12
2013
deki
deki

the best

Jan
15
2013
Stoycho
Stoycho

I bought this one today! I Love it!!! :))

Jan
02
2013
Ddhuney
Ddhuney

there is a sharp irritating peppery note on top which i can't pinpoint what it is, except for this it is lovely.

Dec
25
2012
SoapyScentGuy
SoapyScentGuy

I have to agree with some of the reviews on here that this doesn't smell like your typical fresh scent. It doesn't have that sharpness that many of the fresh scents have. This has a softer fresh scent. The mint is a soft mint that smells more sophisticated than the typical blast of mint. I was concerned whne I read that this smells like a Mojito but relieved that it is not a boozy smell. This isn't a "wow who's wearing that cologne?" type of scent but a "hmm...someone smells nice..I wonder who it is" type of cologne. The cologne seems to fade away quickly but then makes a comeback. I highly recommend Guerlain' Pour Homme Eau.

Aug
31
2012
bcoops
bcoops

I have to agree, I thought the projection/longevity was terrible till I tried on a hot humid day.....it definitely kicks it up a couple notches


I like it.....it really doesnt smell like anything I have tried (haven't tried all that many)

it smells natural to me

Aug
08
2012
ronnie1975
ronnie1975

love u Guerlain, everytime u made me love u again. Masterpiece after masterpiece
my favorite house. This is so fresh and lovely.

Jul
05
2012
murysusanto
murysusanto

Oh boy! this one will not go wrong, wear it smart or casual, anytime of the day. It's lovely, as it develops it gets better. For me, top to bottom, perfect.

May
26
2012
murysusanto
murysusanto

Guerlain appealing green fragrance like the vetiver collection, tempting by its look which drawn people's attention to take a closer look and try it. The bottle is like pile of rocks stacked up. Despite Guerlain name are champion in the world of fragrance and continue making solid and signature perfumes.

May
20
2012
Raychee123
Raychee123

Doesn't agree with my chemistry at all :( just got the 80ml bottle online and sprayed it once. Will trade the brand new bottle for something else

May
15
2012
sf2explus
sf2explus

A summer guerlain masterpeice imo. very elegant and refreshing without smelling like the the ordianary typical fresh scents that you find on the fragrance counters all the time.
It is Guerlain after all and they know how to make a very good scent.
This has a very fresh opening, with the mint, grapefruit, lime and rum, dries down to a woody cedar base with a feint citrus as the citrus never leaves but keeps getting lighter.
There is nothing synthetic smelling about this scent infact smells very luxurious. This lasts between 4-6 hours and becomes a skin scent after that which is good enough for me. Projection for the scent is good enough you will get a small bubble around you for the first 2-3 hours. i suggest 4-5 sprays with this do spray one onto the clothes that will help keep the top notes for longer. I own the original which is an amazing scent for spring but i wear it year round. This will be my summer fragrance. i have smelt alot of summer scents but it is guerlain homme leu which i keep thinking of and it is expensive but you get what you pay for with guerlain.


8.5/10

Mar
20
2012
Chimp
Chimp

Guerlain Homme L'Eau is an irresistible green citrus spicy fragrance that smells very good and refreshing, it reminds me very much of Voyage d'Hermes.

Mar
09
2012
lemmenkukka
lemmenkukka

This is a very beautiful scent!Goes very well for both sexes (I´m SHE!)Alluring, humble, nourishing, compassionate.Thumbs up!

Jan
04
2012
serchina
serchina

I really love this one..so fresh and clean..perfect for summer..If I would be male I would definitely go for this :)

Oct
25
2011
vardavas
vardavas

Amazing fresh scent. Lime and mint done right. One of the colognes I fell in love with instantly. Many compliments with this one. People ask all the time. All day silage/longetivity. IMO much better that the original one which I like.

Sep
27
2011
rafaelik
rafaelik

Excellent Summer scent!!!! A most have!

Sep
08
2011
Brettyboy
Brettyboy

Mr Fingers below knows his shit and he is absolutely correct when he says about the lasting power of this little known gem. I sprayed this at midday and at 10 this evening I can still smell it.
For me this is one of the best releases of the last couple of years. It sparkles and hums in equal measure. If you haven't smelt it because you thought the original was a bit blah then you are in for a treat.

Aug
28
2011
freddiefingers
freddiefingers

Reading some of the comments here I will appeal to anyone interested in this to give it a try and not be swayed by those who are moaning about this not lasting on them.

This fragrance simply PROJECTS and LASTS for a freaking long time.the fault is not in the fragrance but with the skins of those who claim this lasts at most 2hrs on them.Are they sure they are using a genuine juice?Am i just lucky or what but I get 10hrs plus in sweltering heat wearing this.

This is meant to be a lighter version of Guerlain Homme but to be quite honest I dont get much difference except this is more cooling.the mint,grapefruit and lime which are prominent in both remain the same for me.U will have a headache when you overspray though-that's a fact,so take it easy on the trigger but definitely a nice summer/spring scent worthy of a try.

I dont find it to go through much changes though.it dries down to some sweetness with the citruses still hanging around .this is one good fragrance that in an ironic way am glad it doesnt get the respect/aclaim it deserves.In that case only a few of us get to enjoy it

Aug
27
2011
Buysblind
Buysblind

Homme L'Eau is a great hot-weather scent. It opens with an invigorating, fresh citrus combination in which the grapefruit and bergamot is most apparent. As the opening settles, it takes on a light, understated composition marked by mint and geranium and perhaps a very clean musk or light woods. Though the citrus aspect settles, it never really disappears and plays a central role throughout the life of the scent.

This is a comfortable and versatile summer fragrance. I wear it to work, on dates, and even to the gym. Homme L'Eau is at no points sharp, markedly synthetic, or cheap-smelling. Overall, it is a very smooth scent which never becomes heavy or over-bearing in any way, and actually responds quite appropriately to changes in body temperature. It's a scent that you will believe has disappeared, but will return later on in the day and will be noticed by those around you even when you can not detect it.

I highly recommend this for anyone looking for a fresh summer fragrance that is not typical of the mainstream market.

Appropriate Projection/Solid Longevity

9/10

BTW, if you own Guerlain Homme, you can buy Homme L'Eau, as they are different enough to warrant separate purchases.

Aug
19
2011
Wayne
Wayne

I think I will wait and see if Guerlain follow up and produce an EDP "intense" version of L'Eau like they did with the Homme intense, which I have and love in the winter months. The L'Eau I feel is much more a summer fragrance with it's fresh citrus, smells lovely but the EDT just doesn't have enough longevity on my skin.

Jul
29
2011
Perc87
Perc87

Great! People complain about the longevity and sillage, seem not to realize that citrus ingredients are more volatile. They are used to those deodorants market who do everything to increasing longevity but losing his balance and naturalness. The house Guerlain also uses synthetic notes obviously but with much more wisdom, skill and good taste.
Fragrances are like clothes, no matter how good we have to use them correctly in the correct times otherwise they will not work well.

Jun
26
2011
Grottola
Grottola

Guerlain Homme L'Eau is the most cooling, refreshing fragrance I've ever smelled. The cooling geranium compliments the lime and grapefruit in this so well, and I actually prefer this to the original Guerlain Homme.

This comes to life on a hot summer day - sweat and humidity project the pleasant, icy aroma quite well and it lasts a lot better when it's hot out, so don't expect much if you try to pull it off on a cold winter day.

May
29
2011
deeabo
deeabo

This is certainly one of my best fragrances but I have to admit it doesn't do too well in the longevity department. I reckon it is one of those fragrances that has to be reapplied shortly after it wears off. It is definitely a good fragrance to have in one's collection.

May
10
2011
Mr Fan
Mr Fan

Ideal summer fragrance in my top 5.............works for me

Apr
24
2011
snails
snails

a few days later edit: the rebirth of a magnificent scent. +14 degrees Celsius and NOW it's starting to come alive

Apr
16
2011
snails
snails

breathless rather breathtaking, luxurious yet " a common aquatic " at the beginning. the staying power...excuse me, what power? i am very disappointed. i wish it was one of those that lasts al least half of L'Instant or Guerlain Homme Intense. Poor longevity, poor projection. But I haven't used it in warm environment. Maybe at 30 degrees Celsius I will have a surprise. Everything is perfect about it: the bottle, the colour, the campaign, the price but what is most important as it in the longevity... I would rather not say. Has anyone the same problem as I have?
Regards

Apr
14
2011
freddiefingers
freddiefingers

@Brettyboy...u are spot on with ur review.in my opinion this is better than the Homme version.just glad others see it the way I did.

Mar
22
2011
Brettyboy
Brettyboy

Wow, this is a great surprise. Now to me the original Guerlain homme is not a terrible scent...not great either, which was probably its downfall...it was just too safe and mis-guided. This, however, is another story...it is 'alive' on first spray. It's one of those scents that make you feel like its all going to be alright. It is fresh in an almost old-school sense rather than the aquatic modern fare.
This as other reviewers have stated is fit to bare the Guerlain name (not that i am a fan of this house normally...Too powdery,generally).
Now, when i first applied this i thought the longevity was terrible but after a few outings i find that it is great and lasts for ages. I think i probably suffer from anticipation fatigue!!!!

Mar
22
2011
GreenMan
GreenMan

I love this fragrance, very fresh and citrusy-minty. However, projection and longevity are very poor. Wish it would have been more concentrated. The strength is like an eau de cologne. I even have after shaves that last much longer than this, like Chanel Allure Homme edition blanche.

(After using this a while I have to say that longevity is not as bad as first thought. In warmer weather it does last quite long. At least 7-8 hours. But when it is cold the longevity seems very poor. So it seems that this fragrance requires some heat to project and last.)

Mar
21
2011
Mushroomfat
Mushroomfat

Citrus and mint, that's all I get from it. It's like Colgate lemon toothpaste.
Although I tend to dislike citruses, I still try to see behind my disproval for a body or persona, but all I get from this is a freshness only created by citrus, where usually citrus will hold freshness back IMO.

Mar
09
2011
freddiefingers
freddiefingers

finally got this one cheap on ebay.love the smell.will try and stick to it in summer.even though it's quite new it's hard to find and am wondering why

Jan
23
2011
johnnybr0801
johnnybr0801

I simply love this scent! I tried this 2 months ago and I fell in love immediately. Its magical. Cold as ice at the beginning then it start to melt on your skin and become a very fresh, bright citrus fragrance. I guess there is something special in this fragrance comparing to other "citrus aromatic" fragrances. I found that the rum might be the reason for this unique feeling. When I smelled this first time it put me into a state of mind that there is something very good happening to you. I bought it few weeks after I tested at the airport when I was on vacation and the best to feel this "magic" when you use it in hot weather. I came out from the sea and its really nice how it reacts to the water and sun...another masterpiece from the good old Guerlain house! Best for summer months and might be good for winter as well to bring back the memories..:)

Sep
03
2010

Add Your Review

Become a member of this online perfume community and you will be able to add your own reviews.

Guerlain Homme L`Eau by Guerlain 4.42 out of 5 based on 304 ratings and 58 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Guerlain Guerlain Homme L`Eau fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Guerlain Guerlain Homme L`Eau, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Guerlain Homme L`Eau by Guerlain. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Guerlain Homme L`Eau by Guerlain represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Coupon Code Fragrantica
People who like this also like
Guerlain Guerlain Homme Guerlain Guerlain Homme Intense Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Eau Extreme Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Gucci Gucci Pour Homme II Hermes Terre d'Hermes Chanel Egoiste Platinum Lalique Encre Noire Dior Dior Homme Chanel Allure Homme Sport Dior Dior Homme Intense Creed Aventus Lalique Lalique White Dior Dior Homme Intense Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit de l`Homme Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Malt Chanel Bleu de Chanel Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Havane Dior Dior Homme Sport

Popular brands and perfumes: