Designers » F-H » Woody Chypre « Groups

Guerlain L'Homme L'Eau Boisée Guerlain for men

Guerlain L'Homme L'Eau Boisée Guerlain for men
dislike

Guerlain L'Homme L'Eau Boisée Guerlain for men Pictures

Guerlain L'Homme L'Eau Boisée is a new and unexpected spin on the popular masculine Guerlain L'Homme. The new edition is taking the direction of a woody chypre, but the effect is illusory: the backbone of the fragrance is vetiver, the exotic grass from Southeastern Asia which gives its refreshing quality to many classy masculine colognes, none the least than Guerlain's own classic Vetiver. In Guerlain L'Homme L'Eau Boisée the vetiver is well-behaved, creating the tonality of a noble chypre fragrance with an underscoring of subtle smokiness.

It is available as 80 ml EDT. Guerlain L'Homme L'Eau Boisée was launched in 2012. The nose behind this fragrance is Thierry Wasser.

Vetiver Grass Lime Mint Woodsy Notes Geranium Rum Musk

Guerlain Homme L`Eau

Guerlain L'Homme L'Eau Boisée Fragrance Reviews

edge42
edge42

Ok, just got this in the mail so quick first impressions...

Yes, this one lives up to the hype and all the recommendations. Gorgeous natural creamy lime on top of boozy, slightly smoky green notes and woody vetiver. Wow. I can see this being really versatile too. Exceptional Guerlain quality and blending with great longevity. So far this one is a big thumbs up.

Shaheen
Shaheen

L'Eau Boisee contains a strong citric vetiver note and an extremely woody base. This fragrance lacks the mojito and rum vibe of the Guerlain Homme and Guerlain Homme Intense. Perfect for the mild spring weather.

Felipe Ramone
Felipe Ramone

Excelent fragrance! My first Guerlain (got a decant), and I tell you it got me impressed with the quality. A strong and bitter lime mixed with some spices. Very masculine and excelent longevity. Versatility is great, too. I wore it at night, but I think it's better for the days, classy occasions with you best clothes. Age group to me is more on the adult side, +25.

Voile
Voile

Delicious bergamot, Guerlain Homme mojo to start; vetiver of the dead to follow until rebirth (showering off). How sad that this carefree "mojito" based line selects a funereal climax. Teak, Iso-E, Cypress, endless wood possibilities; but instead, the mixologist goes for flavor of the month: coffin liner vetiver. The liltingly citrus vetiver of old school Guerlain becomes the new death knell; everyman's vetiver. As with so many established houses running out of creativity. Don't waste money on flankers, life is too short! Guerlain Homme, Requiescat In Pace.

MonsieurK
MonsieurK

There are times where you might not fancy an out and out vetiver fragrance, and you much prefer it to be a dominant player but in the background. Kind of like the double bass player in a jazz quintet. The lead instruments are the focus, but you can hear the virtousic and melodic bass playing driving the rhythm section.

That talented bassist to the quintet is what vetiver is to Guerlain L'Homme L'Eau Boisee. A fantastic note in a great composition, and raises the game of the entire whole.

For a decent modern release that is good all year and in warmer weather especially, this is hard to beat.

Casavulva
Casavulva

Yep, this is Guerlain Homme + Guerlain Vetiver (with a better vetiver note)

Starts with lime and a hint of mint, but nothing like the full mojito in homme intense. Then emerges the vetiver that dominates the next hours. At the end the mojite-like accord (without the lime) is perhaps notable again, with some other woodsy notes mixed in.

I like this vetiver note better than the one in the all time classic Vetiver, which is thinner and has harder edges.

Well done, but unfortunately I am just not so fond of vetiver when the note plays first violin.

Still: 7/10.

livio.marucci
livio.marucci

Guerlain Homme: An elegant latin man drinking mojito at a 5 stars hotel

Guerlain Homme Intense: An exciting passionate latin man flirting you on the most beautiful night of your life while he is drinking the best rum of Jamaica.

Guerlain Homme L'eau Boisée: An incredible savage man: He is a strong, handsome, innocent and wild man who lives alone in a tropical jungle... He is part of the nature and its beauty. He also has big and pure heart like the romantic typical hero.

Every fragrance for this brand is a single poetry, a single tale.

Guerlain, you always amazes me!

starmerj
starmerj

This is easily my favourite from Guerlain's Homme line.

To me, this fragrance is a little like Terre D'Hermes if you remove the orange and replace it with Lime and a hint of mint.
The vetiver in this isn't quite as "dirty" as the vetiver in Terre D'Hermes.
It's more of the "clean" vetiver smell that you might find in fragrances like Creed's Original Vetiver. There is a slight smokiness in this though.
L'Eau Boisée is fairly straightforward and doesn't change too much over time. Eventually, the lime and the mint fade away and you're left with a grassy, vetiver scent.

To my nose, this fragrance smells very natural. It actually makes me feel like I'm standing in a garden on a warm, sunny day whenever I wear this.

The fragrance projects fairly well and lasts for a decent amount of time. I get about six to eight hours out of it.
I prefer to wear this fragrance casually, but I do think it's elegant enough to be worn formally.
It's very much a spring and summer fragrance though, it's probably a little too light for the colder weather.

I think this would be a very good starting point for those wanting to get into vetiver fragrances, because it's instantly likeable and very easy to wear when compared to most other vetivers on the market.

This is a good one in my book. I see it is often mentioned as a summer scent, but it's more of an allyear. I tend to like scents that are considered more mature for both men and women, but I just love classics of any time.
L'Eau Boisèe smells like modern classic to me. It's meaningful, not boringly acquatic, slightly warm and powdery but never cloying. I tested it on my bf and it smelled very pleasant, sexy to a right point without being too hard trying. A work of balance for those who are not dosing themselves in Citrus and ozone as soon as the heat comes. Longlasting and suitable for many occasions from work to nights out.

sNaKey
sNaKey

Splendid!

A perfect scent, which starts with the naturalness of a lime combined with the smell of fresh grass in the morning, gives you a strong vibe for a beautiful day of spring / summer.

Then the composition gets to a creamy vetiver grass and can be worn anytime, in the office, in the park or even doing sport. It's such a nice smell that I always spray my wrist to smell it all day long.

Great longevity, 8-10h on my skin, with a modest projection which began to dim after 2-3 hours.

To me, this is the best Guerlain Homme series.

Overall - 8.5 / 10
Price/Quality - 7.5 / 10

longevity:6/10
projection:6/10
sillage:6/10
versatility:7/10
overall:35/50

fuggerone
fuggerone

one of the best summer scents ever, fresh, elegant not overblown.. you can use it in every occasion and smell utterly sexy!

döfä91
döfä91

The only Guerlain fragrance besides Heritage, which i like. A very well balanced concotion. The hint of mint as being not too prominent is a great addition. The vetiver in heart - base is not too prominent either. So this is worth trying even to those who don't belong to vetiver friends. Longevity is very good, sillage moderate-good. A very good choice to wear on spring-summertime. One thing that's lacking for me personally is the certain edge/sharpness/harshness that i like in fragrances.

aerzk

Notes de base, mais bien conçu. L'ouverture est citrique et vert, suivie par la composition de graminées vétiver linéaire. Une poudre de peu et très sec, beaucoup mieux que la version précédente. Partage certaines similitudes avec Terre d'Hermès, c'est juste que c'est un peu plus à base de plantes. Je préfère cependant à Tdh. Excellente longévité (8-10 heures) et la projection modérée, dans l'ensemble beaucoup plus élevé que l'original de l'Eau et Homme d'origine

MegaMav
MegaMav

One of my very favorites.
I disagree with the below review stating this is an "old man" fragrance. I think the poster is showing his youth. I think Guerlain Heritage and Vetiver are leaps and bounds more mature than this.

With that said, I would say this is best suited for 25+. Not a teenager scent.
It starts out with a refreshing hit of lime and mint.
The mint has been smashed in a mortar and pestle, the lime cold from being on ice, slightly sweet sugar water, but not much of that. No boozy alcohol in this one.

After about 30 minutes, the mixture warms some with a cedar like vetiver. Slight hints of smokiness from the vetiver keeps it edgy.

Lasts about 6-8 hours total on me, strongest within the first 2 hours. Projects about 2 feet for 2 hours, 6 inches after that. Office safe, casual enough. Suits warm, sunny, days and cool, clear summer nights out to dinner with friends.

Top 5 fragrance for this 34 year old.
Scoop this stuff up now, it will inevitably suffer the same fate as L'eau. A short life on the shelves.

3 sprays to the neck and I am loving life.

hullhockey91
hullhockey91

Guerlain Homme L'eau Boisee is VERY close to Guerlain Homme L'eau.

The only difference is obviously the woody aspect. I am by no means a vetiver lover, nor do I even like vetiver, but the vetiver here is just hidden enough to give it a fantastic depth. Just like it says in the description, "The vetiver is well behaved."

Overall an amazing blend of quality and fantastic scent.

kami07
kami07

باسلام من امروز اين عطر رو خريدم البته قبلا چون هرمس ميزدم اين عطر تازه اومده بودچون شبيهش بود نخريدم دوباره امروز تست مردم ديدم واقعا خوشبوست و با كيفيت الان كه ميزنم ميبينم از هرمس خوشبوتره يه عطر خوب و عالي بر پايه مركبات كه تو تابستون حالتو جا مياره البته گرلن كلا از نظر من كارهاي خوبي ارايه ميده

aerzk

A fragrance born from unexpected encounters and talented perfumer Guerlain. Guerlain but just changed the cap imitation wood for a transparent plastic. It's a shame because the previous packaging was more successful and better stuck to the olfactory identity of this wooded

bcoops
bcoops

I agree with the review below....definitely the best of the homme line and my new spring/summer go to.... The scent seems very authentic to me..I get mostly lime,vetiver and cedar...i think i get some kinda smoke sometimes..maybe the cedar? I dunno its smells freaking great and performs well....$40 off amazon Im sold!!!

StardustHK
StardustHK

I am quite impressed. At first, smelling it from paper it disappoints as it appears like a very old scent, no lime at all! On skin it is a totally different story: Where Terre d'Hermes opens with musty, moldy orange (disqualifying TdH for me) GHLB greets me with cool lime, staying for 10~15 mins before it gives center stage to the fresh (!) wood and earthy vetiver.
This juice is for adults.
Absolutely signature scent worthy!

adebisi
adebisi

Funny how much difference our skin/nose can make. I see people here saying this is like Terre d'Hermes, and on me Guerlain Homme Intense is like Terre d'Hermes. They both have the same base, vetiver with little cedar and patchouli, Terre has it with orange and the GHI with lime and rum, and they both keep their citrusy character all the way through the drydown. For me the vetiver stays in the background, coming out just for little sniffs time to time. It surprised me especially with Terre, I expected a lot more vetiver based on reviews. And now I'm here with GH Boisée and I got the vetiver, and its really different from other vetivers I have tested so far (Guerlain Vetiver and Encre Noire). It's somehow sweeter, lighter, nicer...It has a chance that my girlfriend may like it, the above two does not. But I miss the lime and rum from this. I'm thinking about buying the whole Guerlain Homme line and mixing them to fine tune the juice for my skin, because I love the notes they have it's just never the perfect balance. Anyone done that?

wesleyhclark
wesleyhclark

I'm greatly impressed with the Guerlain Homme and Guerlain Homme Intense versions, so it stands to reason I like this as well. It's the same mint-lime-rum mix as the other two but with a bit more vetiver notes, which means it's greener and somewhat more pungently woody on the top. Quite nice! I got my bottle in the winter, and it's great now - but I'm sure this will really shine as a summer/hot weather scent.

A Guerlain masterpiece!

Come to think about it - have I encountered a Guerlain that I haven't liked? I don't think so...

ClaireRr
ClaireRr

Is this really just for men? I smelled it and tried it and I do have to say I'd wear it if one day I'll feel aggressive and decided. For me, it has some kind of similarity with Fan di Fendi Extreme, obviously pour femme.

AbBlue
AbBlue

"... doctor!
Put the lime on the vetiver, blend them both together,
Put the lime in the vetiver, then you feel better,
Put the lime in the vetiver, and call me in the morning,
Wouh wouh wouh wouh wouh..."
Yes, it'll make you feel better.

Goktug
Goktug

Delicious.

weaselize
weaselize

finally i understand what some reviews mean with pencil shaving smell.
I know how pencil shavings smell like but didn,t know in a perfume. It,s man this one.
It,s fresh and the dry woods give it a real good touch. It gives a stylish and quality feel.
Very nice this one.

AND-MAT
AND-MAT

The natural feel of this fragrance is unmatachable except by the almighty "Terre D'Hermes". You feel like you are walking in a garden.

The woods here are the stars of the show and they know it while the other ingredients here are the staff behind the curtains that keeps the show going.

I pretty much like this perfume as it's fresh light and natural, the vetiver is balanced for me and every other element fits perfectly in it's place!

8/10.

benpaul12

This sweet, sharp, earthy, boozy wonder has won me over after a few reservations. When I bought it I loved it, when I'd had it for a few more months I wasn't quite convinced, now after a bit longer I am obsessed and in love with this.

This is an excellent cologne. It's original and PERFECT for summer.

A hot day will have me reaching for this heavy bottle and delicious juice for a long time to come.

sexyboi123
sexyboi123

this smells like a green Terre D'Hermes without the Orange and instead with icy fresh mint and lime! A fantastic summer fragrance that lasts 6-7 hours on my skin.

Marcos Oliveira
Marcos Oliveira

Aroma verde classico e atemporal,modernização de Vetiver de Guerlain,vetiver modesto parecido com de Terre D'Hermes,misturado as notas de grama e amadeiradas o torna um perfume bastante masculino,quente,fresco ao mesmo tempo inicialmente vibrante...uso diario em dias de primavera/verão. maravilhoso Guerlain !!!

MarekG
MarekG

It smelling very good and oryginal

Wore it for a while so I think I've got the gist of it now. I think the review below is spot on describing it as a Lime version of Terre d'Hermes.
It has the same signature mojito accord as the other L'Homme's which I love, so fresh and uplifting but with the woodiness that I love and crave...its more piced and peppery which is great.
It has a slightly more longevity too compared with L'homme Intense for example probably due to the woodier base.
I actually got it for my friend for his birthday as I figured it would be suitable for him as he likes woody scents and mojitos so it's a match made in heaven.

Slayerized
Slayerized

A brilliant lime-vetiver fragrance that opens like the L'Eau version but when the vetiver kicks in it turns into a little smoky, way better lasting fresh vetiver-lime-wood combo that is utterly pleasing! The kind of vetiver and Iso-E super that is used in this fragrance is the same as is used in Terre D'Hermes. You can smell that easily through the fragrance! Generally speaking, the fragrance smells much like Terre D'Hermes with the orange replaced by lime. Terre D'Hermes is more an earthy-fresh-vetiver-orange combo while Boisee is more smoky-fresh-vetiver-lime combo, added with nice woods! Longevity is about 4-6 hrs at least depending on application and projection is average. Maybe a future masterpiece like Terre D'Hermes as I don't think Thierry Wasser tried to copy Hermes with this particular Homme version. For me the best in the Homme line together with the Homme Intense version as being second and most suitable for warmer weather during spring and summer. Also perfect for office any time! Thumbs up: 9/10.

marioslg3
marioslg3

this is a good vetiver fragrance with the push of lime. it is not close to the original and i would say that the vetiver and citrus is much closer to Grey Vetiver from Tom ford. A good alternative if you like clean vetiver perfumes.

shelece
shelece

I LOVE this. This is a clean bright wood scent. Light and lovely. I am always looking for wood scents that are fresh like a newly cut tree or a wood shop. This one is spot on for me. I can't wait to wear it during the long hot Aussie summers.

It smells so good I just want to roll around in it.

Cyegfried
Cyegfried

This fragrance reminds me of lemon thyme (Thymus citriodorus), which grows in south Bohemia and I love it. As time goes by I can smell more and more of vetiver, at the end it smells almost like Guerlain Vetiver. Just my humble opinion :)

Deefit
Deefit

To me this smelled like a mixture of Terre d'Hermès and Van Cleef & Arpels Zanzibar. Especially the drydown reminded me very much of Zanzibar.

I expected more from this fragrance. I like the regular Homme and love the Homme Intense. I didn't really like Homme L'Eau and this one is somewhere in between Homme and Homme L'Eau to me. I don't dislike it, but I had expected more from it.

I will give this a few more tries, but so far, I am not impressed.

n1Musashi
n1Musashi

Smell a lot like Encre Noire, but lighter and fresher... To me, this is Encre Noire day version. Lovely smell.

paulo.oz.1
paulo.oz.1

Really like this scent - very different. Apart from the mint and woody notes, I somehow also get patchouli.

Arber Cami

Guerlan l'homme l'eau boisee is once again a masterpiece of Guerlain and in-house perfumer master THierry Wasser.Guerlain has made only perfumes bestsellers and masterpieces,this one isnt the contrary. Its fresh its nice perfect combination of ingredients.Really recomended perfume and if you like something more agressive try L'homme PErfume Intense i have it and i love it.

benpaul12

Took this to Fiji and the 30 degree heat over there made this so much more amazing than the dry 24 degree at home in summer.

In high heat and humidity this is an absolute stunner. The heat keeps the lime around for longer.

aqua_de_la_vita
aqua_de_la_vita

It is a remarkable achievement for Guerlain who have created several classy men's cologne's. I considered Vetiver a MASTERPIECE, right up with it now is L'Eau Boiseé Pour Homme.
When I first sprayed it on my skin, there is a rush of lime/woodsy aroma mixed with vetiver that gives it depth. After a while I'm able to smell just a hint of mint with a good base of musk which brings it together to make it an excellent masculine cologne.
What I really enjoy is the citrus green notes which gives it a clean aroma. The woodsy,earthy and spicy notes give it longevity well over 7 hours.
I can say that this cologne stands out from a lot of the other main stream products. I love wearing L'Eau Boiseé during the spring/summer time. I give this cologne two thumbs up...10/10.

brum61
brum61

Just got this and love it! subtle, classy, gentle and in the same class as one of my favorites, Eau Sauvage. Ideal for our long hot summer.

MrMookie
MrMookie

I truly like the opening and is for me ultra classy from start till the base drops...
Its guerlinade and i was getting a bottle for cheap.
For me its delicate salty lime very grassy and very very sophisticated as we know of in Guerlain.

I have one problem with L'Eau Boisée and that is the way its converts into massive vetiver which is heavy for the ladies who dislike vetivers.

Its almost if i wear Guerlain Vetiver after an half hour and thats too bad, because if i want to smell like Guerlain's Vetiver i just put on Guerlain Vetiver :-)

So 5 stars for the first 30 minutes.
3.5 for later stage.

Mr.Lazuardi
Mr.Lazuardi

i dont get any similarities between L'homme L'eau boisee with Terre d'hermes

L'eau boisee is kinda very limey and definitely strong in lime,otherwise Terre d'hermes has kind of unique scent like bitter and dirty orange,lol

Arber Cami

For me it has a lot of similarities with Terre d'Hermes its like Terre with a woody touch,i love terre so this one isnt excluded,really nice perfume

atlantic
atlantic

Une merveille ce parfum !!!

benpaul12

Been wearing this for three months now and I have a little more to say about this one now.

I love it the most around 5 hours in, when the vetiver smells more complex and the heart emanates. However, nobody can really smell it as at this stage as it becomes so faint - even with 3 or so sprays on my neck and wrist.

The first sprays, when you douse quite a bit on for it to last or be obvious for a decent length of time, can be too strong on the lime and the non dried down vetiver. This sharpness, I can tell, turns people off.

I find this cologne has a great heart, and an amazing spicy wood smell, however, its longevity and sillage is quite poor that it affects the potential of this fragrance.

While I personally love it myself, the fact it can only be worn during very hot weather and its strength is weak, I may not buy it again.

scenturian
scenturian

Woody aspect of the original Homme and original Leau is boosted in this version, result is bitter woody and utterly masculine, the bitterness somehow reminds Hermes Terre d'Hermes.
This is not for kids.
Longevity and projection are impressive as well.

Sauerkraut
Sauerkraut

...replaced the original Homme for its flanker: I like this one better! It's still about lime but in a more transparent and vibrant way. It is a kind of distinguished 'Terre on lime'.

benpaul12

Amazing. I adore it for hot days and warm nights. Plenty of compliments, including ladies who find it so amazing they can't stop smelling it (and putting it on themselves).

I personally like woody fragrances and find the usual summer citrus-aquatics to be a bit boring. This is extremely masculine and not too woody that it lacks a heart. A perfect match for my Issey Miyake Intense that I wear in the winter time.

What I like the most about this fragrance is the lime and rum notes that mingles with the underlying wood notes. It really is congruous with summer, a tan and warmth.

My only problem with this cologne is that it takes a few sprays for it to last at least 6 hours or so of nice silage. And the first hour of those few sprays can be a bit sharp, especially of the vetiver (someone has even told me it was too strong). However, this settles down to the most amazing heart, which emanates warmth during warmth.

It did take a bit to fall in love with it, but I certainly have.

alepoz84
alepoz84

per i miei gusti - ha una NOTA DI TESTA non piacevole -
un NOTA DI CUORE E DI FONDO pressoché identici - adoro i profumi Guerlain ma questo decisamente NO.....

saj59
saj59

بوی طبیعی لیمو میده
مثل بقیه محصولات گرلین از کیفیت ساخت بالایی برخورداره
یکم شبیه بولگاری من هست البته بولگاری خنکتر و تلختر از اینه
یه عطر عالی واسه استفاده روزانه تو تابستون

Assiduosity
Assiduosity

Limes. No a lime grove. I mean a lime harvest. With a field of Morrocan mint.

If ever a perfume were a demonstration of the dry down as journey then this is it. And this my friends is a luxurious Mediterranean cruise not a sweaty commute to the office on a packed cattle truck.

After the exhilarating citrus prelude, the core: a full, nostalgic yet perhaps slightly green Vetiver - think a mown meadow towards the end of summer - settles into place. As the sun rises, the trees, alive and felled, warm and their woody notes - pleasant in the background rustling like leaves in the breeze - form a second string to Boisee's bow.

A distinguished addition to any scent selection, particularly for those of a Vetiver persuasion. Some say to save for a summer's day but I feel a little sunlight can add cheer to a winter's afternoon too.

vw
vw

Strong and fantastic. This is what I want.

reiabaygar
reiabaygar

This one is really like of EAU SAUVAGE by DIOR..That is all nothing extra ordinary but citrus. Last for two hours. Not bad i should say..wanna try the L'EAU next time.

Just got the L'EAU, different character from his younger brother,
Both of them did a great job. I wanna try/buy the L'HOMME next time.

antonymarlowe09
antonymarlowe09

Just tried this today, and I think I've found the balance I was looking for when I got Terre d'Hermes. Perhaps its the lime over the orange but I'm enjoying its progression and the gentle vetiver earthiness and the even more gentle smokiness. Feels relaxed, there to be enjoyed rather than slapping you, or others, about the head and nose. I'm always on the lookout for scents that can work in summer but have the breadth to work at other times - given that I live in a place where Summer lasts for three days - and this one fits the bill. Lovely.

hwangjinseok
hwangjinseok

Please all of you don't smell it the first time it's being sprayed to your body or paper, because it's very misleading. I did smell it for the first time and it smelled like eucalyptus oil (it's awful since I hate eucalyptus oil). Then 10 minutes passed and the unique 'boisee' started to emerge. And my friends began to compliment me wearing this perfume. Love it for sure!

Fábio Condé
Fábio Condé

Wasser took the best of the Guerlain Homme line, the opening, amazing scent of the invigorating lime.
Coupled this with a touch of green veneer, which is the grass and a outstanding vetiver at the base, appears the same vetiver used in Terre D´Hermés. If you are a vetiver lover like me, must buy!

Luforge
Luforge

If you like Vetiver then this one really hits the mark!.(similar to Creed Vetiver).Have had a lot comments from this one specially from woman.Definately a summer fragrance, a perfect scent for day or evening wear..A must try for Vetiver Fans!

Longevity..5 to 7 hrs

Sillage..4hrs

scentury
scentury

I Fell in love with Guerlain's Vetiver. So when I had the chance to buy Guerlain Homme L'Eau Boisee even without testing it, I snapped it up.
Unfortunately, it smells like Nestle's green tea powder mix upon application. On my skin it smells like green tea-citrus-woodsy. Given time, the fragrance settles into a primarily vetiver scent with nice grassy overtones. The drydown is musky, On my skin it lasts about 5 to 6 hours.
Overall I'd give it 7 out of 10. It would have been higher were it not for the green-tea-powder association for me.

waqarbakhtawari
waqarbakhtawari

i love it

PowerSense
PowerSense

I love this scent. it opens as a spicy and woody, and relaxes into an elegant grassy smell. Another person quoted this as "salty-lime". i totally agree with that. there is a certain presence of salt and citrus together.

it lasts a good while (for example, i sprayed some on my clothes yesterday, and it is still present this morning).

anyway, this is a great experience!

parfemđija
parfemđija

Great perfume for summer, when temperatures are so high that you can't breath.. just 2, 3 sprays of this miracle and i'm in heaven, happy like a little child :) longevity about 7, 8 hours and sillage is very good.. this is my acqua di gio :)

yacoco
yacoco

on paper smell very very nice
after half hour smells like deodrent on my skin
the dry down is f..k bad i think the mint
make bad
just try it on the skin only for half houre see the difference

netorian
netorian

Very good scent! Also reminds me Terre d'Hermes, but much better in the summer! My only problem is that this scent is a bit short lasting. After a few hours it's away.

I think this scent is very unisex and at the same time very sexy. I can say: Attractive if a "well-balanced" man/woman wears it.

A perfect choice if you wears Terre d'Hermes in the winter, and you want something in the summer!

Uniqueness: 7/10
Erotica: 9/10
How i like it: 9/10

(((If you want a niche scent, what's bit stronger and drier but nearly the same, try Montale: Red Vetiver.)))

Rob Frost
Rob Frost

Smells nice, I like it a lot.

L'Eau Boisée starts with a burst of tasty lime which then slowly dims into the background, making room for a transparent clay/pepper/vetiver/herbs accord.

Not entirely unlike Terre d'Hermes to my nose, but TdH is less herbal and its citric is aspect riper, smoother, sweeter.

Intensity/projection and longevity of L'Eau Boisée are moderate at best (still perceivable after four hours, but only close to the skin).

Update:
I liked it enough to buy a bottle the next day. It should make for a nice summer scent.

cinemoenti
cinemoenti

✮✮✩✩✩
To my nose this fragrance is just a bit too soapy, it doesn't have the elegance most of the Guerlain EDTs have. A picy, cause the marketing strategy and the first impression when I tested it were great. Not my cup of tea.

ace11
ace11

To my nose , it opens up with lime,salty lime ,which is associating for me as being @ sea beach drinking lime juice.
Several minutes later the mint and rum accords join in for continuous dance with the salty-lime vibe.
Its gorgeous.
After half an hour the vetiver (which probably is the cause of the salty vibe accord to begin with) is more prominent - very compelling , very easy to wear.
Love it.

Hilaire
Hilaire

Tried this today, it reminds me of one of the Hermessences or perhaps one of the lighter Un Jardin series by Hermes, it's extremely light, transparent, green and fresh. I think I'll probably end up buying it because it will be a good summer spritz. Like one of the lighter Hermes perfumes but with even better ingredients.

Can't comment on sillage or longevity.

antonpan
antonpan

L'Eau Boisee is what the regular Guerlain Homme had to be from its first appearance. They added in the original minty lime formula a handful of pepper from MJ Bang and earthy woodiness of Terre d'Hermes. So in the dry down we get a dryer version of Terre d'Hermes, or something similar to last year's masterpiece David Beckham Homme, but with a mochito background. Surely this one is the best Guerlain release by Thierry Wasser. The longevity is brilliant.

Guerlain L'Homme L'Eau Boisée by Guerlain 4.35 out of 5 based on 395 ratings and 71 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Guerlain Guerlain L'Homme L'Eau Boisée fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Guerlain Guerlain L'Homme L'Eau Boisée, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Guerlain L'Homme L'Eau Boisée by Guerlain. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Guerlain L'Homme L'Eau Boisée by Guerlain represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.