Designers » F-H » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

dislike

almond
nutty
Guerlain L`Instant Magic Elixir Guerlain for women Pictures

Limited edition L`Instant Magic Elixir arrives on January 15th 2009 on the market, to complete the fragrant collection L`Instant Magic, which encompasses an eau de parfum and perfume extract for now. The new edition includes white musk aromas, with gourmand accords of bitter almond and Tahitian vanilla decorated with a floral bouquet full of intoxicating orchids.

L`Instant Magic Elixir is available in amounts of 30 ml and 50 ml.

Musk Almond Vanilla Orchid

L'Instant Magic
Mon Precious Nectar Fountain Imperiale

Guerlain L`Instant Magic Elixir Fragrance Reviews

Lana148
Lana148

This little magical number is not a complicated fragrance, but it has many shades to it. I mainly smell rich, deep vanilla with bitter almonds and just a slightly sweet orchid on a background. It's simple but mysterious, soft but demanding attention. It's modern & feminine.

xerysus
xerysus

NasserDream,
Guerlain Boutique in Toronto, Canada carries it and will ship to US for free.

110 Bloor St W, Toronto, ON M5S 2W7
(416) 929-6114

NasserDream
NasserDream

please advise from where I can buy it D;

kakaka2
kakaka2

It happens so rarely to me to love a scent from first sniff, but my encounter with L'Instant Magique Elixir was simply this - a magical moment.

This perfume has few ingredients and at the same time I find it sophisticated and beautifully refined. It is undoubtedly creamy, almond is just beautiful, musk and vanilla delicately balancing the whole composition, holding it together from top to bottom. The product itself incarnates quality - the beautiful bottle in its mysterious colour, the long lasting scent, unfortunately the price :) I hope the latter won't be an obstacle forever and I will be able to adore this gem eventually in my personal fragrance collection!

UrbanBeautiful
UrbanBeautiful

Hi! Im desperately looking for this one (in the bottle, but doesnt have to be full of course)! I live in EU, so if someone wants to swap or even sell it, please contact me! Of couse, I will concider the worth and rareness of this perfume. :) so just contact me anytime, and Im sure we can figure something out!!! :)

Deppaholic
Deppaholic

Anybody have this that wants to swap. I can't find it anywhere. Anybody know where to get it? Thanks

Halifax1
Halifax1

Where can I buy the elixir version........please?

CitiBelle
CitiBelle

I first tried this at the airport, instant hit, I bought
an 80ml bottle and the only thing I regret now is that it has all gone and I so desperately want some more.
Warm creamy almonds, vanilla but not too overpowering or sickly, slight gentle orchid notes, nothing is too sweet. A warm sophisticated scent.

jae
jae

To my nose, this is Guerlain's answer to Montale's Mukhallat and Keiko Mecheri's Loukhoum. My nose also tells me that it's a bit closer to unisex than most would like to mention. This blends into my skin perfectly, giving me a balance between a floral woody musk and a gourmand. Not too sweet, not too floral. On my skin, the almonds and vanilla in L'Instant Magic Elixir trump Montale's Mukhallat and the orchid note is presented far better than in Black Orchid, where it's smothered. A guy with confidence and the right fashion coordination could pull this one off effortlessly.

P.S. - I'm sure that it's gorgeous on the right woman, too. :D

melitalee
melitalee

I have both this L'Instant Magic Elixir(above)and L'Instant Magic the pink juice(they call L'Instant Magique on Fragrantica) I am so much more impressed with this elixir although I like them both. They smell the same in many ways especially out of the bottle and when first applying but the elixir is STRONGER (be very careful how much you put on), smoother, more lovely and complex. Still being very comforting and warm like the original pink. The pink is strong on the Iris while the Elixir is more almond floral and vanilla almost oriental. I absolutely LOVE this fragrance. It is hard for me to believe that it is extinct. I was recently looking for it and I cant find it anywhere. Too bad for Guerlain for not cashing in on this beauty.

personagrata
personagrata

Unlike the last reviews of Elixir L'instant Magic, I don't find it sexy at all. It is very feminine in a girly way,like a nice body lotion mixed with your skin that smells great and lasts a long time. And I do not mean this in a bad way. So many times I liked a body creme and thought "oh I wish it could be a perfume, so I can smell it throughout the day!". This is L'instant Magic Elixir. It is very powdery, which I like, not exactly sweet but not bitter. It has the quality of Guerlain, imo, much more than L'instant original, it is the one modern Guerlain that I like. I think it is versatile,maybe more suitable for summer. Once again, I am gonna say that the one feature that I like in this perfume is that it is a perfume without smelling like a perfume. And what is more interesting is that the one time I put it on, everybody seems to treat me in a different way, like a princess and I am not jocking! It adds to you something subtle and discrete without overpassing you... it is magic alright!
P.S. I wanna thank all of you reviewers and NathaliEz(With whom I did the swap, thank you very much for letting me know this treasure) because I blindly accept to swap my perfume to this and I did not regret it!

Aysu
Aysu

They share many notes and similarities with L'Instant Magic, upon first spritz, it is hard to tell which one you are smelling.
But after a while L'Instant Magic becomes more and more powdery, but L'Instant Magic Elixir takes a creamier and warmer turn.. It becomes sweet in a good way, vanilla & marzipan accords are not overly gourmand, it is so well balanced.
This one is warmer and comfortable. I prefer this to L'Instant Magic which is a bit cold, dusty and distant for me. This is a perfect job from Guerlain, I wish It was not so expensive...

Whit
Whit

I bought a small 2.5oz of the body lotion because I had no idea what it smelled like. I bought it based on the positive reviews and the note listing. Sexy, seductive, and somewhat smokey, I love it! At first it kinda reminded me of Armani Code but without the citrus opening. To me, this is a "I'm going to seduce you" kind of scent. LOL So luscious with it's almond-vanilla deliciousness, but not foody at all instead choosing to be a little on the naughty side. If you buy this, break out the sexy lingerie too, cause your honey will be all over you!

This one sorrounds me like a soft, sober and elegant whisper. Warm and female. I like it a lot. This scent stays close to the person who wears it, next person have to stand close to smell this wonderful scent. I really love that kind of perfumes- a scent that is there around you but not loud.

Den här omringar mig som en mjuk, sober och elegant viskning. Varm och kvinnlig, jag gillar den rejält. Denna doften stannar nära den personen som bär den, nästa person måste stå nära för att känna denna härliga doft. Jag gillar verkligen den typen av parfymer. Nära, mjuka men ändå tydliga dofter.

anna.023
anna.023

Liked this one more than the normal L'instant magic. Like that the vanilla note is more powerful in this one. Its still sold in swedish stores, but Im not really sure if its a buy or not. Its pretty expensive in the normal shops, and yes, its hard to find online.

MsMaryO
MsMaryO

Opens like cake on my skin. Yummy. It stays sweet but gets less foody as it dries down.

I like it.

Asmaa youssef
Asmaa youssef

powdery too powdery too heavy base i hate it

zajche
zajche

I'm totally obsessed with Guerlain L `Instant Magic Elixir Guerlain.
It's so soft, cream , aromatic. For me Elixir is much, much better version of Guerlain L `Instant Magic. Simply amazing.

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

L'Instant Magic Elixir is a great creation, I purchased in dark and I am in no way disappointed. It slightly reminds me of Covet by Sarah Jessica Parker. It possesses that sweet green twist that Covet is well known for.
And I am not saying this to underestimate the great job the L'instant Magic Elixir nose did, as I personally consider Covet a work of art.
L'Instant Magic Elixir has more depth but both, Covet and LME share similar feel and dimension.
I see myself wearing Covet for a day at office and ''topping it up'' with L'Instant Magic Elixir for an evening out with my husband.
Covet suits office environment a bit more while L'Instant Magic Elixir would give you a touch of luxury.
What I love so much about L'Instant Magic Elixir is a smooth almond note.
LME is a lovely sensual creation, it is a shame that such an excellent fragrance is so hard to find...

ahnafuz
ahnafuz

very beautiful perfume.

Adriana_87
Adriana_87

This is such a gorgeous scent..So deep and warm,perfect for winter.I hope i get soon..

miZZpuRRfect
miZZpuRRfect

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhr this is also one of my faves in this past winter 09... hmmm very almondy milky in the top then becomes more flowery (ORCHID) with a warm depth, sweet(VANILLA) but not sticky... delicious and definitively with a sexy understatement! i think this is a perfect scent for autumn and winter, daytime or evening, it always works for me. little bit expensiv though :(

Mochagirl
Mochagirl

I cannot even imagine this frag. I've read a lot of positive reviews, but I think I would miss the lemon note which I adore so much in the original L'Instant Magic. It seems it's full of sweet notes... isn't it?

cottoncandice
cottoncandice

L`Instant Magic Elixir is very sophisticated, the scent, the packaging and the name.

This is creamy and pleasantly powdery (there is a thin line between heavenly powdery and deadly choky). Vanilla and almond are dominant here with just a tiny dose of sweet orchid sailing along , which makes the scent less gourmet but more profound and feminine.

All the Auqua Allegorias are delightful with next-to-none staying powers on me. And the classic ones from Guerlain normally take my breaths away, LITERALLY (remeber the thin line mentioned before? sorry to respectful classic fans). But not this one, this turns out to be a truly delightful classic for me, I am so glad that I have tried it.

rockcity
rockcity

I've received the parfum this morning and I can easily say this one is stunning! Thankfully it does bear no resemblance to original L'Instant, which I really hate :( This one is so beautiful and after dry down on my skin it smells like oriental floral than floral woody musk. But oriental character isn't too dominant, isn't overwhelming. Surely, you must try it first on your skin before buy it, but I didn't and I'm not regretful indeed :)

honeypoppyseed
honeypoppyseed

I great summertime fragrance. It smells like marzipan, fruity, almond, goodness, with a lovely floral (orchid) counterpoint.

For a weird reason it doesn't smell that great on me, but I love it on everybody else. It's a staple of my mothers collection

Guerlain L`Instant Magic Elixir by Guerlain 4.40 out of 5 based on 204 ratings and 26 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Guerlain Guerlain L`Instant Magic Elixir fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Guerlain Guerlain L`Instant Magic Elixir, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Guerlain L`Instant Magic Elixir by Guerlain. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Guerlain L`Instant Magic Elixir by Guerlain represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.