Designers » F-H » Woody Spicy « Groups

Habit Rouge Armoiries Guerlain for men
dislike

oud
Habit Rouge Armoiries Guerlain for men Pictures

Habit Rouge Armoiries was introduced in 2006, as a limited edition, with a review of the 18th ct. and tradition of the house. This is a collectionary example of a flacon with an engraving on glass with the old logo of Guerlain and a composition which encompasses lime, orange, bergamot, neroli, cinnamon, cedar, leather, vanilla, oud, patchouli and amber. This flacon is a real gem for collectors. It was created in limited number of 454 pieces, in amount of 240ml. Each flacon is numerized.

Lime Orange Bergamot Neroli

Habit Rouge Beau Cavalier

Habit Rouge Armoiries Fragrance Reviews

halalula1234
halalula1234

Just the regular Habit Rogue EDT, except released in a limited edition bottle and a beautiful presentation overall. That is it. A great piece for collectors,I had no idea how much this retailed for.....I got mine from ebay, sealed and boxed, for such a cheap price. A lucky find indeed.

silvrsrfr

I own both EDP & EDT. Between the two, I prefer the EDP, the EDT seeming more harsh, or raspy (comparatively). The EDP seems more refined, smoother. I've worn it a number of times, and am still trying to figure it out. Recently, I sprayed the EDP, sat down, listened to music, while I savored the scent's transitions over time. Then, for the first time, I sensed something familiar, but hadn't noticed before... I was thinking burnt vanilla, but, no, that wasn't quite it... suddenly it struck me. For a brief time it conjured up one of the phases of Bvlgari Black. It was that odd, yet pleasant, tea (some say burnt rubber) joined with vanilla that I sometimes get from Black. Anyone else notice that?

silvrsrfr

I agree with michau. I have Habit Rouge EDT & EDP. They do smell different, with the EDP matching the notes listed for Habit Rouge Armoiries. Habit Rouge EDP to my thinking, is a little softer than the EDT. It starts off with a definite citrus bouquet (similar, but not as sharp as the EDT). Personally, I get lime and orange with a bit of the neroli or some sort of floral aspect. I do pick up a little leather and cinnamon in the middle. As to the base notes, I do sense the oude (oudh, oud, agarwood,etc.)and some patchouli. Not sure about the amber though.

michau
michau

I don't know how Habit Rouge Armoires smells like but notes above represent Habit Rouge EDP which I have.

Habit Rouge Armoiries by Guerlain 4.75 out of 5 based on 18 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Guerlain Habit Rouge Armoiries fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Guerlain Habit Rouge Armoiries, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Habit Rouge Armoiries by Guerlain. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Habit Rouge Armoiries by Guerlain represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Chanel Egoiste Tom Ford Grey Vetiver Dior Fahrenheit Absolute Guerlain Eau de Cologne Imperiale Guerlain Habit Rouge Eau de Toilette Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche pour Homme Hermes Terre d'Hermes Salvador Dali Salvador Dali Pour Homme Chanel Chanel No 5 Eau de Cologne Yves Saint Laurent Opium Pour Homme Lush Lust Lancome Cuir de Lancome (La Collection Fragrances) Robert Piguet Bandit Estée Lauder Private Collection Bvlgari Eau Parfumee au The Rouge Bvlgari Black Christian Lacroix Tumulte pour Homme Yves Saint Laurent Kouros Guerlain Vetiver Zirh Ikon