Designers » F-H » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Habit Rouge Sport Guerlain for men

Habit Rouge Sport Guerlain for men
dislike

leather
Habit Rouge Sport Guerlain for men Pictures Habit Rouge Sport Guerlain for men Pictures

Habit Rouge Sport will appear in spring 2009 with the winning composition of its antecedent. Lime, bitter orange and patchouli on aromas of leather and vanilla are now refreshed with notes of bamboo, jasmine and rose, which make the composition bolder and more dynamic.

The result of this edition is a powerful, elegant and attractive composition. Habit Rouge Sport will be available from March 2009 as EDT.

Lime Bitter Orange Pink Pepper

Bamboo Rose Jasmine Patchouli

Vanilla Leather Woody Notes Musk

Habit Rouge Sport Fragrance Reviews

wesleyhclark
wesleyhclark

Sort of a vanilla, citrus, floral kind of thing. I like it, and I'd wear it, but if my olfactory memory is correct, I think I prefer plain old Habit Rouge - which I struggled to understand.

The drydown on this is all Guerlain... Which is to say, elegant and first-class.

orestes
orestes

The worst habit rouge product ever! I wish discontinued! Tried to buy l'eau edition! Its a masterpiece than this fragrance

Blutengel
Blutengel

The name "sport" is perhaps not the most correct name but I can clearly see why this was chosen. It feels like being dried out after a hot summer run and dehydrating with some refreshing energy drink (think Aquarius etc.). It made my mouth water like a drooling kid first time I sprayed it on. It has the Habit Rouge DNA in it upon first spray, it drifts away a bit after that but still reminding of his father, and the drydown has that DNA again. It's fresh, it's véry nice and the name "sport" is well chosen, but this is not an aqquatic gym spray like most sport colognes.

ilovedior
ilovedior

Reading reviews made me blind buy this perfume. I had Guerlain pour homme, and the scent was incredible but with poor longevity, I feel the same with habit rouge sport " a real disappointment".

DC-8
DC-8

Got this kid in "Gentleman Driver" version, today! Well, now, it is among my tops on the list, fortunately! It's one of those very well-balanced frags.

If you are a fan of Dior Aqua Fahrenheit, this too would satisfy you as well. They both share identical spicy drydown phases, which Dior appears more sweet with tons of vetiver, while Guerlain is more woody with lots of bitter orange hints.

The start up is a bitter fresh platform with a very cute smell. Nothing is intense in this frag, at all. But you definitely feel '65 is around! It's an amazing journey to the mid 60s!! :-) I was aboard a Gemini spacecraft, while Frank Sinatra singing "My Way"!!! ;-)

Very soon within 10 mins, it fades away into heart notes, including notes of bamboo and specially patchouli in an intense manner. Bitter orange and patchouli are a bit overdone, here.

Drydown notes are still bitter spicy and dry. Vanilla appears on the scene in disguise of the bitter masquerade.

I'd rather calling it a citrus woody spicy frag, not a citrus aromatic, at all.

The red flacon is very beautiful and well-made; The Gentleman driver plate mounted on it is attractive. All in all, it is a very perfect thing, as good as Chanel and Dior feats.

Regretfully, the longevity is the failure point; It becomes so close to the skin within a short period, but yet you can feel a hint of vanilla. Yet such a nice smell would compensate this lack. In this aspect, it reminds me of Dior Eau Sauvage.

It's not that much sport, but sensual. Could be worn both in formal and casual occasions, night and day. I think it's not intended for the winter time, but nice for warm season, specially in the spring.

I'm happy that my very first experience with Guerlain was successful. "First impression is the last impression!"

Givenchy Gentleman is also a match to this cologne. If you like GG, you gonna like GHRS too. Amazingly, both share the "Gentleman" part! ;-)

freddiefingers
freddiefingers

very funny this one...let me draw an analogy here.You're used to the smell of Dior's Fahrenheit .You see Fahrenheit 32 and you think you going to get a smell similar to the good old smell of fahrenheit and then,boom!You get hit with florals which appeal a lot to some women.
You get the same scenario here.Habit rouge sport is nothing really like the original.This too is akin to fahrenheit 32-floral,and will appeal very much to women.It does however share a very minimal similarity with the original in the opening and that's it.from there it takes it's own journey without much fuss.It's not to be confused with other sport colognes as there's nothing sporty about this.in fact,it's very misleading and dont know why the House of Guerlain got trapped in this craze by other houses to come out with sport flankers of long established brands.If this was the idea then,it's unfortunate.

I do find this enjoyable to wear in spite of the fact that like fahrenheit 32 it stays linear throughout.it projects well and lasts all day.Will again suit an older man and pretty much can be worn all day although I believe it will deliver better in the evenings,cold days or nights,even on dates it will rock!Just makes me wonder how "sporty"this is.

Anyway,I just got 2 bottles of this just in case...Does that tell you something?

junior halston
junior halston

This one is very different from its older brother. Though a very small hit of Habit Rouge lies in the middle notes this scent is all about Jasmine and citrus. I am very amazed at how floral this fragrance is for a man.

Don't let the "Sport" fool you though this lacks the leather and vanilla amber of it brother it still has longevity and sillage.

KinG JameS
KinG JameS

Why do these not surface anywhere in Germany, all I see and have tried is the original, the other flankers are a no show either... guys out there who know where someone can get this around good ól Germany please let me know...dont wanna leave out any Guerlain out there lmao.
They have this NASTY habit of bein GOOOOOD.

BIG
BIG

Upon application, it reminds me a bit of the original Habit Rouge, but subsequently it transforms into a scent with a life of its own. Rose-vanilla accord is what i can pick up the most. ladies can totally rock this!

JeanMaurice
JeanMaurice

This, like almost sport or other versions are LIMITED Editions. Only EDT and EDP are normal (permanent) versions.

Information taken from OFFICIAL Guerlain Institute in Montréal.

chocolateguy
chocolateguy

Habit Rouge Sport by Guerlain is amazing! Guerlain still keeps the orginal bottle, then gives it a new outfit, red bottle , which makes the outside still classic yet so modern and cute. When I first tried it in Changi Airport ( Singapore ), I recieved serverer good compliments from both girls and guys. HBS first notes are so fresh and pure with the combination of citrus and vanilla. After about 20 minutes, citrus notes become lighter, the base notes appear sweeter, more powder, yet pure and dry because of a little hint of leather note and floral notes. All the ingredients combine together so well and work wonderfully: modern, elegant, style and attractive. Besides, this Habit Rouge version is quite diffirent from the classic Habit Rouge. This is the scent which I love at the first sniff. I think this Sport can be unisex. The longervity is about 5hours. Fall or spring maybe the most suitable time to wear HRS. Finally, "Sport" seems not to be a right name for the new version of Habit Rouge.

Habit Rouge Sport by Guerlain 4.28 out of 5 based on 88 ratings and 11 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Guerlain Habit Rouge Sport fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Guerlain Habit Rouge Sport, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Habit Rouge Sport by Guerlain. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Habit Rouge Sport by Guerlain represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.