Designers » F-H » Floral Fruity « Groups

Insolence Shimmering Edition Guerlain for women

Insolence Shimmering Edition Guerlain for women
dislike

New edition, Insolence Shimmering Edition, arrives in the same form as the original flacon, with metal body. The iridescent effect on your neck and cleavage will be perfect for going out in the evening, as well as for the upcoming holidays.

This edition will be a real treat for all collectors and fans of perky composition of the original version. The perfume starts with fruit aromas ( red berries, raspberry, lemon, bergamot), includes violet, jasmine and rose in the heart, with an intensive trail of sweet resins, balms and iris flowers.

Creators of this fragrance are perfumers Maurice Roucel and Sylvaine Delacourte. Insolence Shimmering Edition was launched in 2008.

Raspberry Bergamot Red Berries Lemon

rosywise1

PERFECT

Awatef
Awatef

i must agree with Agelahta by calling it a fun smell
i also think of it as a CUTE scent-something i would wear to a kids party!!

guest_Guest.
guest_Guest.

I was very suprised and delighted with this edition. It is fresh, clean and has a utterly devine bouquet of violets just picked from a field in France. I feel very happy when I wear it. for some reason it lightens my mood and acts like an antidepressant. I know it pleases other people around me, given the many compliments I have recieved.

This is a beautiful fragrance. It does leave a a shiimmering of stardust on your skin. Perfect for showing off your cleavage in summertime. Love it.

jucfatlips
jucfatlips

lovely scent with great staying power. my husband loves this scent on me!

juliana todorini
juliana todorini

I fell in love with this fragnance after I smell it for the first time. I buy it immediately. It is gorgeous in a magnificent bottle like a little precious rose. It is my favorite, my passion.I will bye it again and again. I can smell it after lot of hours.It is fantastic. The fragnance floats araound you like a gentle wind. You have to try it!

angelahta
angelahta

It's a very feminine and fun perfume in a gorgeous bottle!!! The first time I smell I'm sure that I fell in love with this fragrance. Like the original version, this shimmering edition has a great staying power (I can smell it after 10/12 hours!!!). On my skin I smell most promiently violets. This is my favorite fragrance for evening/holidays.

Insolence Shimmering Edition by Guerlain 4.48 out of 5 based on 47 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Guerlain Insolence Shimmering Edition fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Guerlain Insolence Shimmering Edition, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Insolence Shimmering Edition by Guerlain. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Insolence Shimmering Edition by Guerlain represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Guerlain Insolence Guerlain Insolence Eau de Parfum Guerlain My Insolence Guerlain Insolence Eau Glacee La Prairie Midnight Rain Guerlain Idylle Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Givenchy Ange ou Demon Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau de toilette Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez For Her Bvlgari Bvlgari Pour Femme Chloe Chloe Eau de Parfum Christian Dior Pure Poison Stella McCartney Stella Gucci Gucci Eau de Parfum Guerlain Shalimar Calvin Klein Forbidden Euphoria Lancome Hypnose Prada Infusion d'Iris