Designers » F-H » Oriental Floral « Groups

L'Instant d'Un Ete Guerlain for women

L'Instant d'Un Ete Guerlain for women
dislike

yellow floral

L'Instant D'Un Ete is a limited edition for summer 2006, the lighter and fresher version of the original fragrance. It contains notes of grapefruit, bitter orange, magnolia, jasmine, ylang-ylang, vanilla, benzoin and musk.

It is available as 75 ml EDT.

Grapefruit Bitter Orange

Jasmine Ylang-Ylang Magnolia

Musk Benzoin Vanille

L'Instant d'Un Ete Fragrance Reviews

Cybernoir
Cybernoir

I am down to a fourth of a bottle, and no easy replacement in sight, so I thought I would sing a little swan song for yet another limited edition flanker that captured my heart. A bittersweet affair, afflicted from the start with foreknowledge of the fleeting nature of this perfume in my life.

And so, we come to an end, you and I. How I will miss that grapefruit opening, fresh and juicy, a lovely citrus that is never sour or acid. Paired with bitter orange and orange blossom: to my nose, the quality of ingredients is critical with citrus notes, and Guerlain does not disappoint.

The magnolia is strong, and not the delicate pink magnolia shown, but those "big as saucers" white magnolias, with their heavy vanilla note. This mingles with a distinct jasmine, which to me outweighs ylang ylang; overall a white floral with a tropical nuance. The grapefruit is persistent, popping up long after the opening notes have settled.

On me, vanilla is there from the start, deepening with the magnolia, and creating a great drydown when the amber and musk emerge. Musk is faint on me, more ambery vanilla. I guess I will just accept that when this is gone, it is over. An ephemeral love affair, but one I will always remember and treasure.

sheridanellis
sheridanellis

My husband purchased this for me in Mexico last year. I love, love, love this perfume!!!! It smells so clean and pretty. You could wear this anywhere. I always get so many snuggles from my son when I have this on! :) It smells like a grown up version of Love's Baby Soft to me. I hope I can always have this beautiful fragrance available to wear, as I like it more than the sister L'Instant Magic. Bravo Guerlain!!!

DriHonne
DriHonne

This fragrance was great. I got as a gift from a former boyfriend and surprisingly it was a nice fragrance. I remember the ylang-ylang and the vanilla-musky in the dry down and it was just right when I was wearing a silk summer dress. My former boyfriend got crazy when he could feel this scent on my skin. Pitty it was a limited edition.

Altheea
Altheea

Too bad it was only a limited edition. Nice fragrace

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Guerlain L'Instant d'Un Ete fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Guerlain L'Instant d'Un Ete, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify L'Instant d'Un Ete by Guerlain. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of L'Instant d'Un Ete by Guerlain represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Guerlain Samsara Eau de Parfum Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Eau de Toilette Chanel Allure Sensuelle Christian Dior Dolce Vita Chanel Coco Eau de Parfum Guerlain Shalimar Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel Christian Dior Poison Yves Saint Laurent Cinema Elie Saab Le Parfum Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo Estée Lauder Sensuous Guerlain L'Instant Magic Christian Dior Dior Addict Tom Ford Black Orchid Voile de Fleur Cartier Le Baiser Du Dragon Kenzo Kenzo Jungle L'Elephant