Designers » F-H » Woody Spicy « Groups

L'Instant d'un Ete pour Homme Guerlain for men

L'Instant d'un Ete pour Homme Guerlain for men

L'Instant d'un Ete Pour Homme is a limited edition for summer 2006, a lighter and fresher version of the original. The perfume opens with notes of lime, lemon, neroli, grapefruit, star anise, elemi and pink pepper. The heart is composed of patchouli, cedar and Mysore sandalwood, laid on the base Lapsang tea, bitter cocoa and hibiscus. Available as 125 ml Eau de Toilette.

Neroli Grapefruit Amalfi Lemon Lime Pink Pepper Star Anise elemi

Sandalwood Patchouli Virginia Cedar

Tea Cacao Hibiscus

L'Instant d'un Ete pour Homme Fragrance Reviews

@wongkar, I rarely wish to put myself in someone's shoe but this time I really wish. I want this from my soul and heart. Do you know how can I receive even a sample?

received mine yesterday.

thanks to @obsessedjoyDjay for this one.

and i got a bargain ! $25 for 125ml bottle?

good price , eh?

and i have to say. this is more wearable than the original LIDG. its much fresher, subtle, but it doesnt lasts as long as the original. but i dont mind to reapply since i got quite a good price for full bottle :p

scent : 8.5 out of 10 (fresher version of LIDG, also the Cacao doesnt really "standout" in this, or for me, i think it even doesnt exist.

Longevity : 6 out of 10 (2-4 hours max on skin). Lidg wins over this.

Projection : slightly below average. 6 out of 10

Versatility : 8 out of 10. good for summer day, night, casual. but not really suits the formal occasion.

if you still can find one in a good price. BUY it !

this is a fresh version of L'Instant Pour Homme with and some how, it works so well in the summer and spring, even better than L'Instant. can be called a masterpiece from Guerlain.
problem with longevity. doesn't last as long as L'Instant Pour Homme, but at the end of the day after work, i'm still fresh! that's a good thing.

overall, buy, try or pass? it's a definitely buy for me! so regret that i didn't get 2 bottle, by the time it's ran out, i realised it's a limited edition :(

I had 2 bottles of this fragrance (I sold 1 of them).
I used it frequently for a month last summer but to be honest, it's not that special, and longevity is not that great.
I think I will test it again soon ;)

KinG JameS
KinG JameS

Never seen this before, didnt even know it was out there, just when I thought I had nearly tried out all
L´Instant wingers... damn lol.

L'Instant d'un Ete pour Homme by Guerlain 4.14 out of 5 based on 44 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Guerlain L'Instant d'un Ete pour Homme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Guerlain L'Instant d'un Ete pour Homme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify L'Instant d'un Ete pour Homme by Guerlain. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of L'Instant d'un Ete pour Homme by Guerlain represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Eau Extreme Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Gucci Gucci pour Homme Hermes Terre d'Hermes Chanel Egoiste Viktor&Rolf Spicebomb Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Havane Christian Dior Dior Homme Intense Gucci Envy for Men Christian Dior Dior Homme Chanel Allure Pour Homme Guerlain Guerlain Homme Intense Burberry London for Men Guerlain Vetiver Guerlain Heritage Eau de Toilette Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez for Him Gucci Gucci Pour Homme II Prada Prada Amber Pour Homme Intense Serge Lutens Chergui Chanel Allure Homme Sport