Designers » F-H » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

L'Âme d'Un Héros Guerlain for men

L'Âme d'Un Héros Guerlain for men
dislike

L'Âme d'Un Héros Guerlain for men Pictures L'Âme d'Un Héros Guerlain for men Pictures

L'Âme d'Un Héros by Guerlain is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for men. The nose behind this fragrance is Jean-Paul Guerlain. Top notes are sage, neroli, bergamot and lemon; middle notes are juniper berries, ylang-ylang, hiacynth and pepper; base notes are patchouli, vetiver, benzoin and immortelle.

Sage Neroli Bergamot Lemon

Juniper Berries Ylang-Ylang Hiacynth Pepper

Patchouli Vetiver Benzoin Immortelle

Coriolan

L'Âme d'Un Héros Fragrance Reviews

spartan
spartan

This is Coriolan repackaged, I spoke with one of head Guerlain reps when I was in Florida, and she confirmed that it was. Great fragrance.

wesleyhclark
wesleyhclark

The top notes are a little musty, and then it dries down as a musty citrus vetiver-green. Hard to describe, really!

It doesn't smell so much masculine to me as it does vintage, or from a different age. But perhaps I'm being influenced by the Guerlain story rather than the scent itself.

It's okay. It doesn't send me.

Sillage and longevity are not good... which is especially a negative at the premium price Guerlain is asking for this. There are more interesting and more masculine men's fragrances for a lot less money.

originaldeftom
originaldeftom

I loved CORIOLAN when it came out back in 1999. It will always remind me of the SPA @ The Breakers, Florida for I worked there as an international exchange student. Lots of memories.

The scent is very green, herbaceous, chypre, mossy, leafy and "wet".
Vetiver and Patchouli give it its manly, natural and green character that at the time liked to smell but not on me for I thought I was too young for the scent at the time. I would still say that this frag is best suited for a well-situated man (not a youngster).

The product was initially a commercial failure, I think mainly because of the feminine shaped bottle (that I love and adore).

A very sophisticated, green and natural, calming fragrance (with a spicy Sage top note) that would be best suited for a gardener or landscaper...or someone who truly loves and worships nature.

JeanMaurice
JeanMaurice

This is the réédition of Coriolan.

alfiecronin
alfiecronin

A manly scent for a manly man. I love wearing this and pretending I am a damsel being swept off my feet by the manliest man ever wearing the manliest scent ever. A manly man scent. Did I mention it was manly?

L'Âme d'Un Héros by Guerlain 4.48 out of 5 based on 35 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Guerlain L'Âme d'Un Héros fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Guerlain L'Âme d'Un Héros, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify L'Âme d'Un Héros by Guerlain. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of L'Âme d'Un Héros by Guerlain represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Sycomore L`Artisan Parfumeur Timbuktu Amouage Jubilation for Men Dior Eau Sauvage Tauer Perfumes 02 L`Air du Desert Marocain Annick Goutal Les Nuits d'Hadrien Guerlain Guerlain Homme Guerlain Habit Rouge Eau de Toilette Guerlain Eau de Guerlain Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons 2 Man Thierry Mugler Mugler Cologne Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Guerlain La Cologne Du Parfumeur Guerlain Arsene Lupin Dandy Eau de Parfum Guerlain Heritage Eau de Toilette Caron Le 3` Homme de Caron Amouage Amouage Epic Man Tom Ford Grey Vetiver Serge Lutens Chergui Creed Royal Oud