Designers » F-H » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

La Cologne Du Parfumeur Guerlain for women and men

La Cologne Du Parfumeur Guerlain for women and men
dislike

La Cologne Du Parfumeur Guerlain for women and men Pictures

La Cologne Du Parfumeur by Guerlain is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for women and men. La Cologne Du Parfumeur was launched in 2010. The nose behind this fragrance is Thierry Wasser. The fragrance features citruses, amalfi lemon, african orange flower, mint, rosemary and lavender.

Citruses Amalfi Lemon African Orange flower Mint Rosemary Lavender

La Cologne Du Parfumeur Fragrance Reviews

mossyoakpenn
mossyoakpenn

Opens with a slight fresh citrus along with some herbal greens thrown in along with a touch of mint. Its fresh and up-lifting but not what I was looking for.

dboudresux8
dboudresux8

I purchased this on the internet after having sampled it at Saks Fifth Avenue in Chicago (they were sold out of it!). I love it. It smells like a bit of lemon mixed in with Bobbi Brown Bath EDP. Very clean and light but lasts longer than an average cologne. It's good for both sexes, but I think women would enjoy it more. I love it!

aussiecrew
aussiecrew

Guerlain La Cologne Du Parfumeur brings back that zippity-doo-dah freshness into your stride. Clean and vibrant tones that stimulate your body, Spray it on after you have showered coming from swimming in the ocean. Cool and inviting for a gentleman with style and pizzazz than head down to your favourite cafe by the sea for some cocktails. Get my drift? Love the bottle too.

kazewayz
kazewayz

This is very nice. It smells clean, fresh, and floral. it can be worn any time. A neutral scent that isn't loud. The citrus is there like the lime, and blended well with the spices. Try it.

I walked into the Guerlain boutique in my area seeking Cologne du 68. Unfortunately they were out of stock, so instead I was introduced to Guerlain's La Cologne Du Parfumeur.

Citrusy fragrances, especially colognes, are often difficult for me to wear, as my chemistry isn't too kind when it comes to crisp and summery scents. Much to my surprise, La Cologne Du Parfumeur sits unobtrusively on my skin, like a breath of fresh air.

The citrus notes in this composition are smooth rather than sharp and acidic. They are also what I'd refer to as being, watered down. The mint accord works beautifully alongside the bright, sparkling citruses, with the orange blossom adding some floral dimension in both the top and heart.

Summer in Australia can sometimes be unbearable, especially if you live far from the beach like I do. A pick-me-up like La Cologne Du Parfumeur is all you need to lift your spirits on sweltering Summer days. It also keeps you feeling refreshed and energized.

La Cologne Du Parfumeur is not what I'd call a particularly complex fragrance, but it isn't simple either. Notes like, orange blossom, rosemary and mint, (despite their subtlety), steer the composition away from what could become a predictable citrus blend.

As a cologne, I really did not expect it to last as long as it did. I got at least five hours wear out of La Cologne Du Parfumeur, which is quite extraordinary. But on the other hand, the sillage is rather weak. All in all, an impressive citrus cologne for the warmer months.

FiveoaksBouquet
FiveoaksBouquet

Cologne du Parfumeur has become my favourite edc. It has the classic edc basis, upon which is a gorgeous green note of mint, and galbanum, which is not mentinoned in the notes above, but is there. Apparently Thierry Wasser created CdP for himself and I thank him for sharing it! He is reportedly a lover of green notes and the green in CdP is fresh, natural and rather raw; evokes an image of rolling In fresh-mown grass, still moist where it was cut. The raw green gives a feeling of being at one with nature while the florals and traditional edc accord provide a sense of the most fastidious civilized grooming. These dual facets of CdP play off each other, providing a dynamic lift.

mariotgomez
mariotgomez

I can not believe through out all the decades of my collecting fragrances, I have never owned a Guerlain scent.

At a Perfume Party, I received La Cologne du Parfumer (LCdP)decanted. The host had purchased the largest bottle from a recent trip to Paris. Since she did not have spare containers, LCdP was decanted into a travel paper cup (6oz).

On the way home, the scent began to penetrate the paper cup. The citrus smells were lovely and enticing. Once I arrived home, I was able to place the juice in a proper glass bottle. I did not want to through away the paper cup since the scent kept being released into the air. The scent lasted for weeks. The extra juice which did not fit into the 3 oz bottle, I mixed with a non fragrant shower gel to make my own LCdP body wash.

I have several citrus aromatics in my collection, each being so different, but having a similar DNA belonging to the citrus aromatic family. A family I normally visit on the weekends.

LCdP is a light scent and wears close to the skin. It is best worn in warm weather so one can enjoy the orange flower, rosemary and lavender notes. The mint gives it a new twist to citrus aromatics in my collection. This has become my to go to scent for my weekend days.

I am glad I have this in my collection and will continue to be replaced when emptied. I invite all to try this amazing fragrance. Kudos to Theirry Wasser and the House of Guerlain for the creation of LCdP.

La Cologne Du Parfumeur by Guerlain 4.35 out of 5 based on 48 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Guerlain La Cologne Du Parfumeur fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Guerlain La Cologne Du Parfumeur, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify La Cologne Du Parfumeur by Guerlain. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of La Cologne Du Parfumeur by Guerlain represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.