Designers » F-H » Floral Green « Groups

dislike

almond
nutty
La Petite Robe Noire Eau Fraiche Guerlain for women Videos
La Petite Robe Noire Eau Fraiche Guerlain for women Pictures La Petite Robe Noire Eau Fraiche Guerlain for women Pictures La Petite Robe Noire Eau Fraiche Guerlain for women Pictures La Petite Robe Noire Eau Fraiche Guerlain for women Pictures La Petite Robe Noire Eau Fraiche Guerlain for women Pictures La Petite Robe Noire Eau Fraiche Guerlain for women Pictures La Petite Robe Noire Eau Fraiche Guerlain for women Pictures La Petite Robe Noire Eau Fraiche Guerlain for women Pictures

La Petite Robe Noire Ma Robe Petales, a new release from the La Petite Robe Noire collection (containing Eau de Parfum from 2012, Eau de Toilette from 2012 and La Petite Robe Noire Couture from 2014, among other limited editions), offers an invigorating Eau Fraîche.

“A new dress from the scented wardrobe of La Petite Robe Noire, My Petal Dress. A spring dress embroidered with petals and topstitched with a delicious pistachio note. “

The fragrance is a floral - green. It opens with fresh accords of mandarin, lemon, bergamot, orange blossom from Sicily and grass, leading to the floral heart of Bulgarian and Turkish rose, almond blossom, freesia and jasmine Sambac. Pistachio, almond, tonka bean, patchouli and white musk form the base of this composition which is signed by Thierry Wasser.

The bottle is of the same shape as the previous editions, this time colored in delicate green and with a new illustration and design of the little black dresses. It is available as 30, 50 and 100 ml Eau de Toilette. La Petite Robe Noire Eau Fraiche was launched in 2015.

Bergamot Mandarin Orange Lemon Orange Blossom

Freesia Almond Blossom Turkish Rose Bulgarian Rose Jasmine Sambac Sour Cherry Peach Raspberry Strawberry

Pistachio Almond Tonka Bean Patchouli White Musk Vanilla

La Petite Robe Noire

La Petite Robe Noire Eau Fraiche Fragrance Reviews

Anna Mem.
Anna Mem.

the same as La Petite Robe Noire, but more soft, and not long lasting, up to 3 hours..

hailes_xx

A masculine hyper sweetness, nutty, peppery, sugary... chemically if I'm being honest. It's not terribly pleasant to my nose. I adore the bottle but the smell gives me a headache and turns bad on my skin.

meganismagic
meganismagic

In La Petite Robe Noire’s perfume wardrobe, I am the new Petal Dress. A perfumed creation by Guerlain: An Eau Fraîche in which
FRAGRANCE
Green floral Sparkling, Joyful, Exhilarating The fragrance takes off with an explosion of mandarin scattered with a shower of green notes. Then the roses come onto the scene, refreshed by an armful of freesia, caressed by the sensuality of apricot and dazzled by sun-kissed notes. The indispensable gourmand touch? The delicious pistachio, note imbued with the house style. Last but not least, white musk and patchouli enfold the entire composition in a delicate, silky

I absolutely love this.
Last remarkably long for a fraiche.
Strong and attention getting
Sophisticated and chic
Expensive smelling
Apricot and pistachios hard to pick up
Best in early spring -has a cut flowers and petals scent with a dew smelling essence in it.
The bottle is beautiful, glass with rounded edges, upside-down heart top, with a cloth ribbon saying Guerlain on it. Very luxe and gorgeous add to my collection.
I've used this quite a bit and it still seems like a brand new bottle. So, long lasting with a good atomizer.
I spray mist this across my body and am not scared that I am being obnoxious. The scent is nice and relaxing and more importantly inviting and casual. Perfect for casual brunches or outings during the day or spring time.

Phantosmia Bella
Phantosmia Bella

This is the first and only LPRN flanker that agrees with me.
I accidently spilt half a bottle on myself at the store and had to parade for the entire day smelling like an eau fresh to the extreme. Surprisingly, it wasn't bad at all (all other LPRN make me gag. Sorry, Guerlain, I love you to bits but this scent is plain horrific on me). People actually complimented me on the scent, and all in all, I ended up liking it.
I got a sample and tried it again today.
It's nice.
Perfumy, not too sweet, no sickly cherries (I usually love cherries!), yet it's a rather boring scent. My skin doesn't radiate any of the aforementioned pistachios (even though there's a slight "nutty" note in this scent), almonds (blossoms or fruit)or any other dominant note. On me, it's a cute, inoffensive fruity-floral with a nice citrus tang to it.
Not FB worthy for me, but still a rather lovely combination, a safe choice for everyday wear.

Kon-nos91
Kon-nos91

I'll never thought I will fall for Guerlain but yeah. It's a luxurious house with very good and well know perfumes.

The classic La petit robe noir EDP is a bit 'cheap' for my taste and a bit expensive for my wallet. The EDT edition is brighter and sharper, (maybe it's because of green apple) following a more soft character of the classic EDP, but Eau Fraiche edition is amazing.

I am a gourmandise lover in perfumes and I am so impressed because lately I start liking the 'Eau Fraiche' editions of well known perfumes. (I wish Miss Dior (new) will soon launch something similar to Miss Dior Cherie Eau Fraiche) Every respected house has an edition like this. Chanel, Armani etc.

The best for me, at least till now is "La petit robe noir-Eau Fraiche" EDT. It's as soft as it has to be, as green as it has to be, as sweet as it can be for a fresher edition and guys...Oh my God, the pistachio is so 'crunchy' and yummy. Pistachio ice-cream!!! Can't wait to test it on my skin and get the feeling but to be very honest, I am waiting like crazy the newest edition "Ma robe sous le vent" that has cotton candy and blue berries. It must be way simplier compared to other 'robes' but cotton candy from Guerlain sounds like an eye-hearted emoji. <3

medea_svenspoa
medea_svenspoa

Uh! It smells so chemical! Like a bad bad fake pistacchio ice-cream :/

patriciar22
patriciar22

Ugh! This is so chemical, nauseating, plastic and detergent smelling! Instant dislike. All the petit robe series is such a huge disappointment, as well as that allegoria thing. The only new Guerlain which to my nose is very well done and which I love is Terracotta Le Parfum.

PolinaBielova
PolinaBielova

Girls who wants this perfume, I am ready to swap for any of yours
I v got 50ml bottle but 40ml left. UK

Feel free to PM me for details.

Madrona
Madrona

I like LPRN Eau Fraiche but not as much as the default LPRN EdP. Citrusy almondy goodness with the LPRN DNA firmly embedded in there somewhere. There is no room in my collection for a full bottle, but it is pleasant for sure.

mschnabel666
mschnabel666

LPRN EDP is amazing... so wrong that it's right... Syrupy cherry vanilla incense that works for me.
The Couture is nice. Fresher and greener, but the same vibe.

However the EDTs are a total disappointment and snooze-fest.

I waited for so long to get Fraiche because I couldn't find a "cheap" blind buy. I got the original EDT for about $35 from an ebay store/perfume outlet.

Fraiche is just like that EDT except more boring and lacking even more personality.... and I think the EDT fell flat as it is!

Fraiche is just a sharp soapy fresh scent for about 20 minutes and then nothing. If you can detect a scent after 1 hour, it's similar to the L'eau Couture Elie Saab- which smells like vanilla grass to me. Except L'eau Couture by Elie Saab lasts forever with very light easy breezy sillage. Not so with LPRN Fraiche.

I don't get any individual note. I was hoping to really smell the pistachio, almond, tonka, and jasmine... but it's just a quick poof of MEH.

I may sell the used-once EDT Fraiche... or I may keep it for my adorable LPRN collection. I have no idea. It is right now very cold April in Michigan, so I may hang onto it for a fresh summer scent, during the day when I can't think of anything else to wear... which is impossible because I have about 150 perfumes-- haha.

The moral of my story is, you never know until you try. Haha. And I tried and now I'm sad. ;)

Napsu
Napsu

I've had tais on my want-list for ages. The notes seem so lovely. I've been testing this for several times and now I have to believe this just don't fit my skin. I'm so disappointed.
First I get a short lasting almondy smell which soon turns into dirty sponge or table wipe cloth. That terrible smell turns in time for urinic pee smell.

Oh why, oh why?

rziotti
rziotti

It'verry similar miss dior. But miss dior stay more time in the air. I think that is very weak.2hours max . I prefer miss dior because this. But it's good fragance. But not buy again.

jedrzejowskia
jedrzejowskia

It was love at first sniff and then the lover shortly after was rejected. With a big kick to it's butt. I'll tell you why:

There is just something with this fragrance that does not gel with my chemistry in the long run. It's the bitter with fresh and sweet or maybe it's, as per usual, the patchouli, Which can be a killer or a hero depending on which notes are around it for me.
After starting out heavy on the pistachio and citruses, an altogether lovely, gourmand combination, the pistachios disappear and leave the citruses and the flowers with patchouli, and also, Oh the horror, a sort of alcohol vomity accord... also what's very unsurprising on my skin, the Jasmine is amped up to it's max. Oh the dread. So right now I'm left with half a bottle of Jasmine/Citrus, morning after the night before- patchouli combo. Atchoo, bless me and yes please, pass me that head ache tablet.

nikoleta1
nikoleta1

Pleasant, soft, a little sweet, close to skin. Nothing outstanding in terms of perfume composition, but very comforting and lovely soft and usable fragrance.

shushkin
shushkin

Well, I surprised myself over this one. I usually stick to edps but I was sent a free sample and just fell in love with it. My basic gripe with edts is they dont have good longevity. I have had to revise that opinion. This is a gourmand floral delight but not heavy or sickly sweet. Ok, so Im no youngster but this fragrance brightens my mood every time. Its a nutty yet bright and shiny surprise. The citrus notes do their usual brief instant sunshine thing. The sunshine wains a touch and then the nut feast contines with nose tickly freesia, jasmine and neroli. The rose and tonka provide some sweetness.
Im no youngster but I wear this. Scratch that, anyone can wear this and enjoy some olfactory sunshine.

Asinya

So, this ended up being my first Guerlain full bottle - not what I expected. I thought it would be one of the classics, but a friend got this for no money at all in an after-Xmas-sale, and knew of my scent addiction, so here I am, with a brand-new 30ml. I am very VERY pleased. Now that I have a better chance of sniffing it properly, the lemon and rose stand out more, but it's still heavy on the pistachios for me. I think it's gorgeous, and it will probably be wonderful in summer - so I hope said summer comes soon :) It's fresh, and fairly light, but I don't get any of the powder some people have mentioned - it seems light but clear, to me, maybe a bit soapy, but not overwhelmingly so. Fresh, airy, some cherries too - juicy ones - I like it :)

dzingunyte
dzingunyte

home cleaning chemicals smell. maybe it can work better on summertime and hot weather.

hsheep
hsheep

This is a pretty and powdery sort of fragrance, powdery in the sense only Guerlain can achieve. I think this is very similar to LPRB EDT as well, but a tad less soapy and less fruity. I really don't get much pistachio, but maybe that's the note that makes this composition a touch bitter - more so than any of the other flankers. I don't find it as sweet as the others.

I still get lots of almond and only a hint of sweetness. It's a tiny bit fresh, but the powderiness keeps it also a little heavier. It's also the most light wearing of the line. Inoffensive and office friendly, maybe a little boring. But still nice and mellow.

Megamind
Megamind

It resembles a lot to petite robe noir EDT but with less projection and staying power. Petite robe noir EDT is more a grown scent because of the bigger quantity of patchouli appearing immediately on the front scene. Patchouli that I adore in EDT.
I have the both bottles. The vibe is the same but notes are slightly different. I can feel the same nutty cherry in Eau fraiche but in less proportion. Patchouli is on the background and less pronounced. The smell is build around fresh almond blossom, almond and light white jasmine and freesia. A little bit of pistachio echoing far somewhere. It's not a fruity fragrance but more floral. I like a lot this subtleness, softness and freshness. Definitely it's a fragrance for the sunny early chilly spring days when the tiny leaf buds bedizen the branches of trees. It's a poetic fragrance evoking a beautiful world without hatred and the world with peace, love, flowers and all that stuff. It's an innocent fragrance and that is exactly what I like in it.
I wear it with pleasure even if I'm over 30. I do not care that this fragrance aims younger generation. I take a pleasure to wear it and that's enough.
The staying power is about 6-7 hours on closes and much less on the skin. But it does not meter for me. Any case I prefer to wear perfumes on closes.
Lovely and innocent fragrance.

LisaMari
LisaMari

I don't like this at all ;( it has a faint sour pistachio and then a very bitter green almond... I didn't notice any sweetness at all and there's a weird almost menthol note :/

Asinya

I get pretty much Only pistachios - but not so much the nut, as the...shell? Is that the word? Oddly, this perfume stops smelling after a while - just completely disappears. Boyfriend claims that is because it smells like my sweat (!) which doesn't sound very appetising, though he then clarified he meant Fresh sweat, not unwashed and icky. Weird, but I like it - until the moment it disappears. But it makes sense; I guess I smell like pistachios when I sweat, and that explains why I can't differentiate it from my own smell. Very odd o.O

Nobrainer22tx
Nobrainer22tx

I was at thd mall trying some new scents, spritzed this one on one wrist and the regular La Petite Robe Noire on the other. Initial impression was that this one was more appealing to me. Fruity floral, not too strong, but nothing really special. To me the regular version went on stronger with a hint of something I wasn't crazy about. However, after about 30 minutes I could barely smell this one anymore while the regular one was still going strong. It faded to nothing, and the regular faded into something a little more pleasant than what I had initially smelled. I'm not a pro at notes and perfume scents so I can't tell you what it is I'm smelling. Perhaps I just didn't apply as much of this one as the other, not sure. But from the little time I did get to smell it, it wasn't enough to make me want to try it again.

Fragrance13
Fragrance13

This perfume is a "miss" for me. The notes don't appeal to me.

PureIce
PureIce

Not as awful as the rest of the Robe Noire gang, it's actually pleasant but harmless and uninteresting. It doesn't make me feel anything at all.

Betandi
Betandi

This is my 'let's go to work with people' scent. Youthful, contemporary, and... Not remarkable. Nice and easy to wear but never will be my signature scent. On my skin it smells office and interview conform enough.

Extremely long lasting scent for an eau fraiche and on my skin it is just too strong to be true.

For me it is very fruity with a bit too much of tonka beans and lovely freesias.

Veronica85
Veronica85

عالیه. بسیار دوستش دارم. تا قبلش هیچ تصوری از ترکیب پسته و شکوفه ی بادام به عنوان اجزای با رای بالا در این عطر نداشتم. ولی حالا میبینم که اینها به زیبایی در کنار هم قرار گرفتن و یه حس تر و تازه و شاداب رو القا میکنن. این جنس از طراوت رو خیلی دوست دارم

samlovefragrance
samlovefragrance

How can such wonderful notes ( i mean pistachio for crying out loud!) and almond, citruses and summer florals smell bad? well they kind of do in La petite robe noire eau fraiche...

When i tested this yesterday, i realised how Guerlain perfumes are always either a hit-or-miss. A legendary house, iconic perfumes, but really you never know what you're gonna get.

This new flanker opens with a subtle pistachio note that made me smile :) yet soon, it perished. Instead of building around the green pistachio note, it gets lost in a fruity haze, with the hint of the cherry of the original. Almost celebrity scent quality.. I love Guerlain but no.

At some point i thought i was mistaken to what i had sprayed on, it can't be but yes, it is.. started smelling like those fruity fresh body mists, nondescript fruit-floral, with an added stuffy musk note. Needless to say i didn't like it.

scent: 5+/10
longevity: 5/10
sillage: 5/10

miriam.moscovici
miriam.moscovici

This to lasted all day and the scent didn't work for me. I found it to be very "noisy" in the opening and gradually fading to a diaper smell (sorry). I can't get over how horrible the dry down smells on me.

I found the longevity to be oppressive. I still smell it the morning after.

Consequently I have a 100ml bottle that's been sprayed a handful of times for swap if anyone is interested.

hailes_xx

Very lovely. A combination of sweet florals and nutty earthiness, while still airy and light. Feminine, sophisticated, pretty. A love for me.

po
po

“The sickness of making flankers every five minutes is very upsetting, but if I don’t want to get kicked out for not doing my job, I have to do it.”

– Thierry Wasser

I have nothing more to add. Just feel really sorry for the man; to have the talent for formulating great scents and the honor to be the in-house perfumer for Guerlain for the love of all that is holy and yet to not be allowed to create anything innovative or even interesting. A tragedy.

mi55anthr0py
mi55anthr0py

I finally got my nose on a sample of this, and now I wish I hadn't. This has to be one of *the* most artificial–nay, toxic-smelling–fragrances I've ever had the displeasure of sniffing.

Ceci n'est pas un Guerlain. *Shudder*

Scarbie
Scarbie

I had to buy this fragrance after testing it out in Sephora. The first thing that hit me was the pistachio which I loved! It makes it different from many of the perfumes I have. It is very nice for the summer time. And the sprayer is a beast! A little goes a long way for me. This fragrance could have been named something else because it does not resemble the other LPRN scents I have tried.

emmarion
emmarion

Pistachio!! Candied and fresh. Its summery and clean but the nutty notes set it apart from other Eau fraiche scents I've tried. I'm not a huge fan of the original robe noire, but this I like. It's not a love at first smell, but it's a solid summer scent I'd be very happy to have in my collection.

Edit: longevity isn't great. I can only smell it if my nose is pressed to my wrist a couple of hours after application.

temporalgrace
temporalgrace

I was expecting this to smell very differently from how it does, more of a cousin to Elie Saab L'eau Couture than to the original LPRN. But I get that same blast of cherry cough syrup when I spray it on as I did with the original. It does develop into a pleasant, soapy floral with fizzy lemon bath bomb as it dries down, which is interesting. The final drydown reminds me a lot of Chance Eau Fraiche, which really surprised me. Actually, it's very like someone mixed the original LPRN together with Chance Fraiche. If you layered the two the result would be very similar to this scent. I like it, but it's definitely not a love. A good attempt for a flanker, but not my favorite!
I do like it a lot better than the original though.

smelling_gr8
smelling_gr8

Generally not a huge fan of La Petite Robe Noire line but I do like this one a lot.
The opening smells like a powdery lemon sherbet, sweet and juicy lemon candy with fizzy middle. Then the pistachio note comes, almost smells similar to Bvlgari Jade with added lemon. Eventually it dries down with that cough syrup (cherry tea) note, just like the other LPRN scents.
Sadly the top notes do not last long, however, while the top notes do last, I love it. Due to its poor longevity I will easily use up my small bottle but not sure if I would consider purchasing this again. My bottle, which by the way is absolutely adorable, came to me in a swap.
Overall, this is a nice, easily wearable scent, but the longevity and projection are dire.

ok corral
ok corral

The best!!!

lulu169
lulu169

delicious fresh pistachio & almonds....love at first sniff!

mongibella
mongibella

Wow, this is so chemical, plastic and detergent smelling! Instant dislike. All the petit robe series is such a huge disappointment, as well as that allegoria thing. The only new Guerlain which to my nose is very well done and which I love is Terracotta Le Parfum. I can't believe it's the same house that makes both Vol De Nuit and THIS. Heartbroken.

freakypirate
freakypirate

Opens fresh and green, but soon changes into something sweeter. I smell citrus notes like bergamot, orange, but also a hint of orange blossom. I smell white musk as well. Then rose appears, together with heavier woody notes. The musk gets quite strong. The drydown is a strong musk with hints of woody notes and lots and a citrus fruit sorbet on top, mixed with a few rose petals.

Longevity is weak to moderate (about 3 hours on my skin) and sillage is moderate while it lasted.

Quite a delicate mix of fruit and flowers, I like it better than the "regular" petite robe noire because of the citrus fruits instead of the red fruits. Even though this is probably equally sweet I like the oranges better. I don't get any pistachios, almonds or a very distinct jasmine in there. I think this is a fresh scent for spring or summer, uncomplicated and maybe even a bit girly. But you know how it works-- girls, they wanna have fun, and this scent will do that trick quite well.

Vanessa Dunlap
Vanessa Dunlap

I am hoarding my sample of this. I like this one, I really, really, really do. I have tried the other La Petite Robe Noire versions and I do not like the way they "work" on my skin. This one is a delicate green, fresh, almond blossom with just a touch of nutty sweetness. Perfect for warm weather. I agree, the longevity is a problem and for the price asked, I wish it would project more and longer. I would have to refresh-spray every four hours. Then again, I have to remind myself that this is an eau fraiche and therefore it is supposed to be very light. Something about it, though, makes me feel that Guerlain could have done better with this one...I apologize for saying this because it sounds vague and I can't offer suggestions, but as pretty as it is, I feel it was rushed to get it onto the market. That is what is stopping me from buying it, presently. I like this idea and they were onto something with this, but with the notes, it could have been done better. For April Fool's Day, MonsieurGuerlain came up with a "prank" female version of L'Homme Ideal, which he called "La Femme Ideale" complete with a picture of the bottle and a description of notes. I can no longer find it, but he did a great job! I would like to have seen Guerlain compose and offer something like that, for this eau fraiche. I'm not complaining about the price (as I stupidly coughed up too much $$$ for Le Plus Beau Jour de Ma Vie, so what do I know?). I still can't make up my mind if I want to buy this or not. I'm afraid that if I do, something much better will come out that I wish I had waited for. Hmmm. Thanks for letting me ramble with my thoughts.

jan17
jan17

This Guerlain is very fresh and delicate, you can feel the little note of this very lightly pistachios, but not a different scent have two La Petite Robe Noire but in my skin stands out very patchouli, I get suffocated, the almonds and improve their flowers perfume giving a more acomchegante tone, less burned the EDT, the EDF is more natural and tasty, but are not charming as others, just got more for bottles that are cute, but the smell has not won my heart <3 :(

jenniewebb
jenniewebb

I was really looking forward to this and finally got a chance to test it today. Unfortunately it was a disappointment, as it was sooooo soft with only about 15 minutes longevity on me. I did get the soft green opening, the leaves and the pistachio (an interesting note) but it was gone way too quickly. So sad, I won't be buying this one.

Sensoria
Sensoria

Love, love this one. Tested it and bought it as I like it for coming spring/summer.I agree with other reviewers it is different from the other LPRN. Not fond of the fruity opening in the original one in this line (too much cherry) but this one I love. Fresh, crispy and drydown is nice,powdery and very special.This jewel has enough character too not end up with a lot of common scents there are already on the market.

Nikkafragrance
Nikkafragrance

Everything about this fragrance is green. The opening is a bit too soapy for my taste, but the drydown is citrusy and fresh. This particular flanker is very different compared to the other perfumes form the line. This is the only one I can wear.

Bloodlust
Bloodlust

I can imagine being disappointed with LPRN Eau Fraiche (Or Petales? What are we calling this one now??) if you're expecting another famous-Guerlain-style powderbomb with monster sillage along the lines of the Shalimar line/Insolence line. This is something more on the same speed as the Aqua Allegorias. More "natural" smelling, softer, hugs closer to the skin, less powder, etc. It feels to me like another Sephora people-pleaser... which isn't a bad thing, it's good to appeal to every type of demographic.

This is one of those flankers that they should have just re-packaged & renamed into it's own line. It has absolutely nothing to do with the Petit Robe Noire selection!

The opening consists of a VERY crisp, clean, overly-fresh atmosphere, lots of sweet almond-blossom (If you can recall the note from My Insolence), and a blend of citrus that is marked in the note pyramid as lemon & mandarin - but it boils down to a nondescript citric-sweetness blend that is reminiscent of generic brand shower gel. There is a soapy base that all of the supporting notes sit on top of throughout the life of the scent, all of them fighting to take over the other. None of the notes in the pyramid that generate depth (rose, patchouli, tonka, musk) are detectable at all - the scent stays pretty transparent and "summertime appropriate". In the drydown there is more smoothness and uniformity, but nothing that reels me in.

Overall, this scent is enjoyable - it's pleasant (albeit a bit screechy on my skin personally), clean, and has decent longevity for an EDT. I was excited to see Almond blossom in a new scent out on the market - but for me there is not enough body here to warrant a bottle. It's "nice", but doesn't blow me out of the water.

Would not peg this blindfolded as a Guerlain scent!

szilvihorv
szilvihorv

Smells like and almond tree garden in the springtime. I get lots and lots of green almond here, the blossom and branches of the tree. There's also a whole lot of rose and freesia in, and the shadow of pistachio. These dominate the fragrance from the opening to the drydown to me. There's a citrus burst in the beginning, then comes the certain fruitiness signed for LPRN which must certainly be cherry/raspberry which is not listed as a note... Then it becomes slightly powdery as the almond appears, but it never reaches the sweetness of the rest of the LPRN family.

It's certainly a fresh version of the LPRN's, and I say it fits into the family. I love almonds, but most almond perfumes are sickeningly sweet and/or powdery on me, thus I cannot wear them. Eau Fraiche is not like that, and I adore it without boundaries. But as much as I love it I know that this one isn't the most creative of all Guerlains out there.

Anthaval
Anthaval

Honestly I really wanted to my summertime fragrance for Chanel Chance (the green one) but when I saw this I tried it... It's so different from other summertime perfumes, but before I bought it I checked the comments here. I saw that many people are dissapointed (I can't understand them, but I respect others' opinion) and I red also that many people had problems with it's longetivity.

So today before buying it I tried it on my left wrist, and I tried Chance on my right one. Sometimes it's almost similar to Chance but then it changes and it seems like a sweet-fruity, cooling summertime sweet. My wrist doesn't retain well the scents but after 8 hours and 30 minutes I still feel it (and it's so cold and windy today here, so can't wait to test it in a hot day). Anyway, I feel it much-much better than Chance...

So if you belive that a good perfume is your own signature and you like fresh perfumes I'm sure that you will love it!

I am not impressed with that one at all,it smells of detergent to my nose in the top notes, must be the lemon vibe..then it is smoother, but I wouldnt buy a bottle, I do not like it one bit!!longevity is weak and it remains soapy /powdery throughout..not for me! Guerlain didnt do a great job on that one!

henri345que
henri345que

Some marketing decisions end affecting user expectations about the product, creating an image that at the end it is not totally corresponded. In creating the latest member of La Petite Robe Noire family, the Guerlain decided to give it's bottle a green color and a second name to it, La Petite Robe Noire Ma Robe Petales, which makes you expect a LPRN version with a greem floral aura amid the almond gourmand signatura. This is not very clearly in the fragrance aura, even tough we have here and there some floral touches and a slightly green suggestion, but it's not enough to create in the aromatic identity what was suggested in the visual one.

Basically, from the little black dress gourmand, this is one that privileges lightness and fluidity and the one that seems more related to the La Petite Robe Noire which was originally launched as an exclusive. The excess patchouli removal and the tonning down of the sugary touch makes it lovely and the green tones, even that quite delicates, are very nice to be noticed. I see a green aroma, citrusy and floral, probably from the combination of orange flower (maybe petitgrain from the leaves) with the bergamot and rose. There is a sheer powdery and bitter part too, that i suppose is the almond flowers since i have already got something similar in other fragrances with that note. The almonds here seem less dense, with a texture that reminds me more of the cherry tartelette aroma that the first version had. The Base favors a more musky impression, with sweet nuances that i think are the tonka in the composition.

If you have high expectations with the pistacchio note, i would say this is a pistacchio that has already appeared in other fragrances, a milkier and sweeter aroma than green and one that ends getting lost between the other notes. The change is not huge here in relation with the original but maybe it's already enough to attract who doesn't like certain aspects of others LPRN but also who loves them and wants another variation in the collection.

StellaDiverFlynn
StellaDiverFlynn

On me, cherry and lemon are the most prominent note of this Eau Fraîche version of La Petite Robe Noire, and it stays throughout the whole development. Initially, I could also smell the nutty, powdery almond and white musk, with tiny whiffs of pistachio. However, they seem to subside during the drydown on my skin, while still remain quite perceivable on the strip.

The sillage is relatively soft and the longevity is around 9 hours. This Eau Fraîche version does smell less intense than the original LPRN, but still retains the powdery texture of the original. It feels pastel in colour, rather than sparkly as the candy-like EDT version. I doubt it would perform well in a really hot summer day, but I think it's very lovely and wearable for spring and autumn.

búzavirág
búzavirág

This is again something very exceptional, original and innovative - I would venture people don't understand and feel, what Mr. Wasser wants to show with his perfumes. I haven't found in a perfume till such sparkling beauty, reminds me on a champagne. Its transgression and swinging between the sourness-sharpness of the lemons and patchouli and the sweetness of almond-musk is really unique, and is only to adore. It surprises me with its balance again (quite as a trademark of the perfumer): the airy-graceful-chilly lemonade and the cosy-tender-warm almond note. It is inimitable and cunningly simple.

valerie.aardahl
valerie.aardahl

Oh come on, dear Guerlain! You could do so much better than this, and you know it yourself. And you know, you dont have to make an Eau Fraiche out of everything, why dont you guys just make something completely new? Alright, lets accept the fate and wish a warm welcome to this new addition. I am sure that many will agree with me that idea is good but performance isnt. Personally I would prioritize citruses, berries (especially cherries) and flowers and rather cool down the scent. The almonds should have been introdused through a subtle hint and not IN YOUR FACE ALMONDS. But what do I know.. :P

Super sweet almond scent! Nothing like a fresh scent! I truly can't understand why on earth they put it into a green bottle... and called 'fraiche'.
I can't smell any citrus, any flowers. All I can smell is SUGAR. Lots of it.
Oh Guerlain, where are you going with your scents???
Sorry, but I cannot find more suitable words to express my disappointment.

rARKatt
rARKatt

I can not understand what is "fraiche" about almonds.. Or pistachioes. I am not into gourmand notes at all. It is as with actual food. It CAN smell heavenly if you are hungry, but if you are full the same thing can make you nausious... These things are not something I would like to walk around with all day. Or at least not in this consentration.

These notes dominates this scent in my opinion, so I feel unable to wear it.

xrayer
xrayer

I dislike the original LPRN, unfortunately I like this one even less. I don't get any pistachio or almond at all, I was expecting something along the lines of Elie Saab L'eau couture but it really is a fruity-floral boring concoction, not like the typical Guerlain's I know and love. Disappointing.
On the plus side it was incredibly long lasting - so long lasting in fact that I couldn't even scrub it off.....

Great! Another flanker from La Petite Robe Noir line I absolutely love.
They must have the formula that pleases my nose! That's what I thought, when I tried this one.
I find it similar to the other fragrances from this line. So it's acutally nothing new. But it doesn't matter because it is just simply gorgeous.
Mostly I sense aromatic almond, some rose, some tonka bean, some pistachio and some citrus. It's almond, I like the most about this perfume.
Sweet, but not cloying. Soapy, but I don't mind.
I wouldn't say it's fresh, but compared to other fragrances from this line, this one is closest to fresh.

I like this 1000 flanker of LPRN. Maybe it took 1000 attempts to please me. I'm not a fan of original LPRN, let alone the disastrous EdT, but this one is ok.
There is a big change in evolution. the opening is almost zesty and refreshing, with only familiar notes in the background... then it all disappears and LPRN appears again in a shy diluted form.
It's still LPRN, with that same typical Guerlain's effect: it is that, but not totally that.
It could be a good springtime scent if you don't mind that sticky sweetness in the drydown.

fiouu

Mmmkay, here we go again, overall impression of this eau fraiche is different. Very different from any other eau fraiche out there. You'll see, whenever fraiche editions are put on the market they are either watered down versions of the Original scent or marketed towards a younger audience, juicy and shampoo smelling. This is not the case. While it's green it's not fresh compared to other eau fraiche fragrances, BUT here lays the twist to this composition, it's fresh compared to the other petite robe noires. Just not the Original edp, it's less fruity than the EDT, this is more floral and less cloying in extreme temperatures, yes fraiche smells like cherry, but not as overwhelming. Couture is more cold, and fizzy but not as sweet as this one, which is weird. You'll see, When you test any eau fraiche, the least you excpect is for it to be sweet, well, this is sweet. It's very strange (green, dry, sweet, bitter) yet goes along nicely, overall, with the LPRN line, yes you May not find it refreshing, but compared to the other dresses, it makes sense.
Sillage is regular, longevity for an edt and specially for an eau fraiche, it's astounding, piling up to eight hours of wear + showering. I could smell the faintest scent of it this Morning.

fiouu

This smells like the EDT and couture. Yay. The almonds are bitter, not creamy like, let's say, hypnotic poison, and there's cherry, I swear to god. The lemon is acrid, not quite refreshing, it's more like lemon peel. Patchouli, mandarine orange and bergamot are the strongest contenders here, I'm surprised at the freesia, since it's barely there. I have an issue with guerlain regarding their freesia note, it comes off too strong and metallic, but here? Nowhere to be seen. I'll update on longevity and sillage.
Ps: how come People compare this to chance eau fraiche? Chance is juicy fresh while this is fresh as a summer under the scorching sun of the sahara desert. It's rather green and dry

chanka
chanka

i got this today 7march 15,from my husband to our aniversary with insolence and it is very nice spring summer fragrance
citrusy,floral opening... dries down to little bit tipical guelain powdery sweet fruit candy but then it suprise s with shalimar style drown down!
i dont know if it is only me but i feel there shalimar initial

greydove
greydove

Zingy, earthy, and sweet. Yes, the original PRN is there, but since I never jumped on that bandwagon of the million PRNs until now, it smells pretty fresh to me. Of course fruitchouly's been done before but Guerlain does it right. I'm looking forward to wearing this when the weather warms up and its doing wonders to lift my mood during these east coast blizzards!

daithi
daithi

A Guerlain that smells like cheap fruity shampoo. A synthetic fruitchouly (fruit + patchouly) nightmare. Another disappointing release by Guerlain that confirms how the mighty have fallen...

greek_goddes
greek_goddes

I really like this version of LPRN, but I am surprised that people voted pistachio as the most dominant note, since I cannot smell it at least on my skin.
I would expect to see cherry once more in the notes, as it is definitely there. A citrus version of the pink eau de toilette. Very ladylike and long lasting. A good choice for this spring.

alexmax
alexmax

Ok this is almost the same scent as LPRN eau the toilette. To me it smells the same, unfortunatelly I cant see the difference... still sugary sweet...

ladygentiane
ladygentiane

sampling this one today.. enjoying it so far. i would say more similar to the couture version with the patchouli/white musk fizzy dryness in there. i the get rose, orange blossom and freesia. bit harder to detect the pistachio unfortunately. but the fresh flowers with the ‘praline’ LPRN undertone work beautifully

Elokitty
Elokitty

Beautiful eau fraîche which wispers me la petite robe noire to my nose.
I don't know why but I don't get the pistache fragrance.
Really subtle but not boring and never see eau fraîche fragrance for me.
The green color is not common !

PerfumeKing14
PerfumeKing14

Tried this in debenhams today & got a free sample of it. WOW! This an Eau fraiche that is a MUST HAVE
I don't get the comparison to Chane Chance eau fraiche at all other than they're both green in colour, this is much much more than I expected & miles better than I imagined it would be. I'm definetly getting the biggest bottle available when it's released.
It's fresh, on trend & the dress on the front of the bottle makes me think of tinker bell. it's wonderfull, exactly what an eau fraiche should smell like

xclairabellax

Sooo excited...my local Debenhams has this!!

Its UNMISTAKEABLY from the La Petite Robe Noire line up, its a very well done eau fraiche - not blowing me away, but extremely well done.

Nice citrusy opening which leads the way for fruity sorbet tones blended with the original scent. Light but long lasting :)

UPDATE - I just had to add that since getting the sample card I put it on the shelf next to my computer desk - Ive been out all afternoon /evening and now ive sat down (9pm) I keep getting lovely wafts of this from the card which is just over arms length away. Super :)

xclairabellax

I just LOVE eau Fraiche versions of perfumes.

Im a huge fan of citrus, rose,jasmine and freesia, so Im exceptionally excited to try this!

I think its a perfect addition to the La Petite Robe Noire line up! Exactly what the collection needs in my opinion.

Even LPRN EDT can be a little too syrupy in the height of summer, so LPRN Ma Robe Petals/Eau Fraiche should be just the ticket!

I love the way the bottles look displayed together in my collection cabinet - Beautiful. This will be a welcome addition :D

AND-MAT
AND-MAT

What can I say about this new creation of Guerlain?

Despite a well known name and some tonka, this has nothing to do with other LPRN flankers. For me it's a completely new scent and a very good one too!

Green, Powdery and just a tiny bit sweet is what this creation smells like. Starts too citrussy... All you can smell at the start is that sour aroma of citruses of all kinds. However, it fades quickly and open the way to roses, freesia and jasmine. In the end, this powdery phase is balanced by a hefty dose of patchouli, tonka and yes pistachios giving it a nutty/sweet vibe. The drydown is wonderful and dare I say unique.

Performance wise, it lasts, like most Guerlains, a long time. Easily 6 to 10 hours. However, it has a soft projection in the end and tend to stay close to the skin despite a heavy projection earlier on. This edition is very light and bright. Perfect for everyday casual wear of the springtime.

A very good job like always. 8/10

And yes... I smelled it!

Nirsara
Nirsara

A couple of months ago Guerlain treated my sister (she runs a perfume shop) (I know, I have thé best sister in the world) to a sneak preview of this scent. She brought home a scented paper, raving about it. I can't remember a lot of it, except that it was a cold day and that that little piece of paper smelled like the month of May in Heaven.
I read in other reviews that it's a cheap selling trick from brands to launch new perfumes under the same umbrella of another perfume. It used to bother me too, untill my sister told me that the brands explain that they do that because registering a totally new name is very very expensive. Launching a variation of an registered name apparently is less expensive so that the brand can use more funds to create a better perfume. I don't know if that is something they tell to sush clients or that it's true. Anyway, since I heard that, it doesn't bother me anymore that brands use and re-use names.
I can't wait for Guerlain to create a whole wardrobe of scents, IMO they have struck gold with this green dress, I have room reserved in my collection <3.

peferrarine
peferrarine

Looks like it doesn't have anything to do with the La Petite Robe Noire line, and the name is just for selling purposes (what i think is a very cheap trick)

But hey, the notes are great, kinda like a fun spring night out. Kind of sure i'm gonna try it out...

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Eau Fraiche fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Eau Fraiche, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify La Petite Robe Noire Eau Fraiche by Guerlain. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of La Petite Robe Noire Eau Fraiche by Guerlain represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.