Designers » F-H » Floral Green « Groups

Le Muguet 2013 Guerlain for women

Le Muguet 2013 Guerlain for women
dislike

soapy

Le Muguet 2013 by Guerlain is a Floral Green fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Le Muguet 2013 was launched in 2013. The nose behind this fragrance is Thierry Wasser. The fragrance features lily-of-the-valley, rose, jasmine and bergamot.

Lily-of-the-Valley Rose Jasmine Bergamot

Muguet 2012

Le Muguet 2013 Fragrance Reviews

PurpleLilac
PurpleLilac

stunning, and this explains why it is so expensive!

Yourfoxiness
Yourfoxiness

Stunning. Beauty in simplicity, here LOTV shines as the star, in this tender composition. I feel very lucky to have been able to sample this limited edition, and will wish forever that I'd known enough to save up for a bottle before they were gone! Truly, not a soliflore exactly, but gives the impression of one. Here is where Guerlain offers up the best of the best, to highlight what nature has already given us in perfection. Absolutely gorgeous, and the sillage is very impressive! I'm given impressions of Monet paintings, I don't know why. Definitely test this if you're able, it is the most beautiful Lily of the Valley I've ever smelled that I haven't plucked with my own hands. Divine.

Bettany87
Bettany87

I find Guerlain Le Muguet a highly appealing green and happy scent. It's an accurate vision of the beauty of spring with lovely fresh florals and crisp April air ... getting whiffs of an invigorating bouquet of quality lily-of-the-valleys sprinkled with crisp rose petals. The picture this scent paints in my mind is covered with pretty pastel colors while I twirl in the middle of an oppulent garden.

The fact that Le Muguet is such an expensive fragrance adds to that veil of luxury that surrounds this exquisite and exclusive floral beauty. For lovers of brilliant floral scents, definitely give it a try and be ready to fall in love.

muskymoi
muskymoi

This is one of the most beautiful and pure representations of LOTV I have ever encountered in a perfume. This is leaps and bounds superior to Lilia Bella, which cannot ever be seriously compared to it. It lasted a good long while on me (at least 6 hours) when I tested it. Better be prepared to dig into savings to buy this beauty...it'll cost ya.

Jene S.
Jene S.

I was handed a waft of this while walking through a high-end department store. It is fabulous!!! I can't say what notes I picked up on exactly. It was just one of those "Wow, this smells amazing!" moments.

Unfortunately, it's fabulously expensive and I cannot afford it :(

aki777
aki777

Pure lily-of-the-valley smell! lovely and clean :)

Marco Chau

Picked up my bottle (numbered 0228/1349) of Muguet 2013 today and it is refreshing, aromatic, green, sensual and a true reflection of Spring. It's the fifth hour since I have this fragrance on and I can still smell the beautiful drydown of this fragrance. This Muguet/Lily of the Valley is certainly a different class from the others and having this beautiful fragrance inside such gorgeous bottle just make it more special.

PolarBear2
PolarBear2

I tried this today and unlike other lily scents these days that are beefed up by another strong flower.... this one is just oh so lovely...but the price ! Still, if you can afford it, grab it !

Chocobaby

Marco Chau, I got the bottle at the Toronto Boutique. According to the SA, they had two bottles at the time, but I think more may be coming in. I was looking for something else but was blown away by this. If you like a clean LOTV with a soft, Guerlinade base dry down, you'll love this.

Marco Chau

Chocobaby: I thought this fragrance is not supposed to be launched until 25th April in Paris and may I know where you can get it so soon as I'm looking forward to trying it myself. I was told yesterday by my SA at the Guerlain counter in Hong Kong that there would be 8 bottles available here and probably not everyone interested in the fragrance would be able to get one. I hope they would treat me as one of their top customers as I had purchased over HK$50,000 worth of fragrances from them in three months. I want Le Muguet 2013 and I want it so bad.........

Chocobaby

Gorgeous lily of the valley with subtle rose notes. The opening is green which speaks of spring. The dry down is warm, a little soapy with whiffs of Guerlainade. Beautiful fragrance that I fell in love with instantly. Can't believe I sprung for the bottle. It's a small bottle only 60 ml every drop is oh so precious.

Le Muguet 2013 by Guerlain 4.71 out of 5 based on 27 ratings and 11 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Guerlain Le Muguet 2013 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Guerlain Le Muguet 2013, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Le Muguet 2013 by Guerlain. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Le Muguet 2013 by Guerlain represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.