Designers » F-H » Floral « Groups

Les Quatre Saisons - Quant Vient L`Ete Guerlain for women

Les Quatre Saisons - Quant Vient L`Ete Guerlain for women
dislike

Les Quatre Saisons - Quant Vient L`Ete by Guerlain is a Floral fragrance for women. Les Quatre Saisons - Quant Vient L`Ete was launched in 2008. Top notes are mint, lemon and rose; middle notes are lily, jasmine and ylang-ylang; base notes are carnation, iris and vanilla.

Mint Lemon Rose

Lily Jasmine Ylang-Ylang

Carnation iris Vanilla

Les Quatre Saisons - Quant Vient L`Ete Fragrance Reviews

eskarina62
eskarina62

Joining the few connoisseurs with a comment on this exquisitely feminine smell - a definitely guerlainean one at that.
Pleasure to comment on a smell collecting all the summer in it- there is a spelling mistake in the title correcting it as I look at it - quanD - when is summer gone (or goes away)...
to my nose it opens with a rich bouquet of many flowers with the carnation in the lead...it lingers on all through - in a very subtle, summЕry way, leaving a subtle trace of vanilla and probably caramel...
lovely smell for the winter, autumn and spring...

sky76sky

To add: there is a faint metallic tang to this perfume, that is suprisingly pleasant. For me it fuses the old baked earth & the modern metallic world. I'm enjoying it more & more!

sky76sky

Weegee, my Terracotta smells very much like how I would expect the notes of this "new" fragrance to smell.

It is a light fragrance, with a mid-weight warmth & low, caramel sweetness in its heart.

The overall impression I find is of warmth & dryness, the colour of the juice is perfectly matched. Sunbaked terracotta pots in a parched garden where you catch a warm waft of fragrant flowers.

I never thought I liked carnations in fragrances until I realised that I disliked them in high, sweet "white" florals. Amid the vanilla they do not shout & instead produce a beautiful spiciness - I am a convert!

The lemon & mint are artfully introduced (nothing in your face, very mellow) & then I smell a real lily (it has the green sap, too). There is a honeyed floral background & then the carnations step forward. The dry down keeps the gentle spice, a touch of powder & lots of vanilla.

Definitely not a fragrance I would have expected myself to love, but it is such a soft, laid-back affair & manages to ride out the heat without resorting to lemon, water or fizz that I am under her spell. Sadly it is a short spell as the lasting power is a little poor.

I will now have to track down the "new" version to see how similar they are.

weegee
weegee

An Australian blog said this scent was formerly known as Terracotta Voile d'Ete and said it was a "scent from the past" that's been reissued as Quant Vient L`Ete. An older bottle is on its way to me - will post review next week!

Update: Sky's written a masterful review and I second her opinion of this luscious, carnation & caramel delight. I have both the dry oil and the edt and find that layering them gives this fragrance a generous 6-8 hour scent-window.

The carnation is immediate and carries through the dry down. Caramel emerges about 1/2 hour in and remains as well. I can't catch any mint whatsoever - it, like all of the other notes, seems to blend with & enrich the overall carnation. If you dislike carnation you should avoid this entirely, but if you love carnation Terracotta is a dream come alive!

Les Quatre Saisons - Quant Vient L`Ete by Guerlain 4.33 out of 5 based on 9 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Guerlain Les Quatre Saisons - Quant Vient L`Ete fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Guerlain Les Quatre Saisons - Quant Vient L`Ete, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Les Quatre Saisons - Quant Vient L`Ete by Guerlain. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Les Quatre Saisons - Quant Vient L`Ete by Guerlain represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Dior Diorissimo Yves Saint Laurent Yvresse (Champagne) Guerlain Terracotta Voile d'Ete Dior Miss Dior Vivienne Westwood Anglomania Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel Kenzo Kenzo Jungle L'Elephant Guerlain Myrrhe & Delires Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel 1932 Van Cleef & Arpels Feerie Eau de Toilette Thierry Mugler Mirror Mirror Collection - Dis Moi, Miroir Thierry Mugler Mirror Mirror Collection - A Travers Le Miroir Dior Dioressence Guerlain Angélique Noire Thierry Mugler Angel Garden Of Stars - La Rose Angel Guerlain Elixir Charnel Gourmand Coquin Caron Parfum Sacre Guerlain Eau de Shalimar Frapin 1270 Givenchy Organza