Designers » F-H » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Les Voyages Olfactifs 01 Paris-Moscow Guerlain for women

Les Voyages Olfactifs 01 Paris-Moscow Guerlain for women
dislike

Les Voyages Olfactifs 01 Paris-Moscow Guerlain for women Pictures

We are taking you for olfactive journeys from the heart of Paris, presented by the house of Guerlain in their new collection inspired by journeys and rhythm of world capitals: Paris, New York and Tokyo. The collection was named Les Voyages Olfactifs and it introduces fragrant postcards presented in May 2009.

The perfumes of the collection were named: 01Paris-Moscow, 02 Paris-New York and 03 Paris-Tokyo.

01 Paris-Moscow illustrates life in Moscow and symbolizes its size and progress with its delicate and feminine nuances. Lemon, bergamot and red currant provide fresh notes, along with elegant charm of jasmine, absinth and plum, surrounded with warm, pleasant and sensual vanilla, pine needles and dominant combination of Tonka and white musk.

Bottles of Les Voyages Olfactifs collection are made of glass, shaped like cylinder, with a silver top and silver inscription with name of the house and of each perfume. The flacons were designed by Serge Mansau. The collection will be available in Guerlain’s boutiques Maison Guerlain in amount of 250ml edp.

Wormwood Pine needles Plum Red Currant Bergamot Lemon

Jasmine

Tonka Bean Sandalwood Vanilla White Musk

Guerlain Le Parfum du 68

Les Voyages Olfactifs 01 Paris-Moscow Fragrance Reviews

dalmajen
dalmajen

A Pink, That made me Think...
As thrilled as I am at receiving samples of untried, and hard to get fragrances, I nearly overlooked testing this, as it was pink, and has fruit notes. I'm not against the color pink by any means, but most of the ultra fruity/floral combo's that I have tried, have just been boring berry clones, with no specific character. But, finally I have come across something with real personality! Another thing that nearly stopped me from trying this, was the pine needle note..another thing I dislike in my choice of perfumes. I have to say, I am really impressed with this. The opening is super fresh, but in no way lemony. It has an open air feel to it, like somewhere where there are lots of beautiful trees, surrounded by drifts of snow. I can almost detect a pin sized drop of eucalyptus, this could very well perhaps be the pine needle note, but it is so well done, it is very enticing, and soft. The fruit notes are also done to perfection! The red currant and plum are smooth as silk, have a natural feel, and drift in and out throughout. The jasmine note is also soft, and blends very well with the fruit accord. Then comes the wonderful, delicious dry down! I was drawn in to the dry down! It is smooth and elegant.All the notes meld together like a mini symphony, a harmonious blend of perfectly matched notes. I find it keeps quite close to the skin, which is a shame for my liking, as I would love a Big sillage on this one! Longevity is aversge, which is OK for my skin type. At least it lasted a few hours! Yes, this is really a Pink, that makes you think!

passionata20
passionata20

Not a review, just warning:
today i saw a fake Guerlain "les voyages olfactifs 01 Moscow" in a 100ml bottle. The scent was kinda ok (heavy on ylang-ylang but very drug dtore quality), but what really gave a hint to it being a fake is a paper inlay inside the box (cheap looking and nothing like Guerlain really uses), lack of brochure inside (kinda map looking booklet) and very thick glass (nothing like in the picture above, a thin one), also the printing on the bottle was partly faded, and printing on the outer box was not of the excellent quality. Foil seal was also not right. The lid had some cheap looking transparent plastic inlay inside.

I just want you to know that now they fake even more exclusive Guerlains, which i haven't seen personally before. I haven't made a spray test, but the rest was so obvious that i didn't want to risk, spraying unknown chemicals onto my skin.

Roge'
Roge'

Yes, yes, and....wait a minute. *Sniffing my arm*...this smells pretty good. Wow! This isn't marketed as unisex? I'm kinda surprised. This smells more France than it does Russia. Ahh...sweet piney wood. Actually, it's more like a sweet soft piney wood. Very wearable, all the way unisex, year around fragrance, etc.

Ok, so i purposely walked through a crowd of people. By doing so, I knew they were gonna comment on the Paris-Moscow. As predicted, someone had something to say and it was the kind of response i expected from a fragrance of this caliber...I said all there is to say about this. For the sake of smelling good, just buy the damn thing!

Kamicha
Kamicha

Nothing exclusive here. Very conventional contemporary feminine blend with all the usual suspects of drugstore bestsellers - fruitiness, very approachable light floral notes over soft vanillic-woody-musc base. Don't be scared about the pine needles & wormwood, they are barely there.

I'm not saying that it smells bad - but haven't I smelled this before too many times? Makes me yawn.

Zephyrae13
Zephyrae13

Does anyone know any scents that are similar?!@!!! I'm desperate for this scent, but i can't afford it, and im not sure i'm ever going to be able to! any alternatives???

Edit: so people really think this smells like wonderstruck???? Well, this means I need to at least give it a try. Here goes nothing, and thank you everyone!

Solvita
Solvita

lovely!smells really nice!will be great for summer because it is really light.

icekat
icekat

Elegant, transparent and gentle, MOSCOU is utterly charming and feminine perfume. I have been in Moscow many times. The city has many faces and could be expressed with various perfume styles. This perfume reminds me of Moscow on an early morning in April or May. The sun is about to rise over Moscow River, the air is a bit crisp, the streets are half asleep and half awakened. There is a sense of clarity and beauty of the new day long before it is polluted by loud cars, crowds and stress of the day. This perfume smells just like a sunrise over Moscow River!

The opening is fresh, tart and sour with the cranberry, bergamot and lemon. I can catch whiffs of pine needles but you really need to look for them as they are VERY subtle. I do not get much jasmine at all. The heart notes are rather subtle, woody and a bit dreamy. The scent continues to travel on the trajectory of woody and only slightly musky. On my skin I do not get much sweetness in the dry down.

The scent is lovely and quite easy to wear. If you like soft woody scents with fresh and crisp opening then you might like this one. The sillage and longevity are medium at best. The dry down did not last long on me but I suspect that this is due to my skin chemistry with the woody dry downs. They just disappear on me without a trace.

Pale flowers, slightly cool milky almond notes, cool fruits, green cold fir. Very very pretty. Also very sheer. Sweet and dense, it unfortunately dries directly to super sweet cotton candy sugar on me. Too bad: the opening was spectacular.

To my nose, Guerlain MOSCOW is more of an oriental woody than a floral woody musk fragrance. In fact, it strikes me as rather close to L'INSTANT, albeit distinct. Both are subtle, soft, sweet woody feminine fragrances.

MOSCOW, which is relatively linear, has a touch of lemon, and tonka bean along with the vanilla, but I do not detect either pine or wormwood in this composition. Though, truth be told, I wouldn't actually know wormwood if it hit me in the nose! The wood here seems to me to be rather non-descript (= neither sandalwood nor cedar!), but maybe that's because I don't know what wormwood smells like. I can confidently assert, however, that the pine note must be light here indeed.

MOSCOW is a pleasant composition, but I prefer L'INSTANT for this general sort of thing, so I won't be adding the jug-sized 250ml bottle to my collection, although I'll surely drain my decant.

NotoriousVic
NotoriousVic

Im trying to buy this for my girlfriend does anyone have any idea where I can get it. Last time she purchased it was in Paris, aside from there I dont know where to get it!!! Thanks any help would be greatly appreciated

alfiecronin
alfiecronin

I purchased a small sample of this from The Perfumed Court for $3. I barely got a whiff of it when my 20 year old niece walked into the room. She smelled the vial, squeeled loudly and then ran out. I haven't seen the vial since. From what I can remember, the first notes were of an an intense creamy lemon confection much like lemon cookies with lemon cream filling. I think the dry-down was something spicier with less creamy-lemon but I can't quite remember. All I know is, my niece wants it for Christmas and the bottle goes for $350 on ebay!!

Les Voyages Olfactifs 01 Paris-Moscow by Guerlain 4.05 out of 5 based on 83 ratings and 11 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Guerlain Les Voyages Olfactifs 01 Paris-Moscow fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Guerlain Les Voyages Olfactifs 01 Paris-Moscow, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Les Voyages Olfactifs 01 Paris-Moscow by Guerlain. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Les Voyages Olfactifs 01 Paris-Moscow by Guerlain represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.