Designers » F-H » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Les Voyages Olfactifs 05 Paris-Shanghai Guerlain for women and men

Les Voyages Olfactifs 05 Paris-Shanghai Guerlain for women and men
dislike

yellow floral

Les Voyages Olfactifs 05 Paris-Shanghai by Guerlain is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Les Voyages Olfactifs 05 Paris-Shanghai was launched in 2012. The nose behind this fragrance is Thierry Wasser. The fragrance features star anise, orange blossom, almond, cardamom, ylang-ylang, jasmine, iris, mimose, cedar, patchouli, vanilla and sandalwood.

Star Anise Orange Blossom Almond Cardamom Ylang-Ylang Jasmine iris Mimose Cedar Patchouli Vanilla Sandalwood

Les Voyages Olfactifs 05 Paris-Shanghai Fragrance Reviews

finanna
finanna

I like the concept of Les Voyages Olfactifs but this Wasser-Wasser leaves me cold. It is very similar to other sweet modern Guerlains, a bit like watered-down Mon Precieux or Gourmand Coquin. Its soft vanilla-sandalwood-ylang-sweetness combo does smell nice but I wouldn't recommend this to anyone who is looking for a personal, unique scent. You've heard the tune so many times that it has gotten a bit boring already.

This is quite linear and after the first two hours it becomes a skin scent. Definitely office-safe but I cannot shake the overall impression of 'Meh!' My review is based on a 4ml sample.

kosmoskukka
kosmoskukka

Hello,
Shangai is more about sweetness than woody. Good scent for daily use, maby not to special occasions. Easy to wear for sure. Second best on Voyage collection imho. Moswoc is no1. *Smiles* This is after Moscow. But this is not the kind I get the feel I would love to have this imidiately. Need to test several times and wonder if I like this sweetness in here. Or if I want a bit more challenging scent. This is good, lovely, easy to wear, hmm, maby not kinda exclusive though. I stay to longing somekinda special feel in here. This is to me more like Floral Fruity than floral woody musk.

Les Voyages Olfactifs 05 Paris-Shanghai by Guerlain 4.48 out of 5 based on 30 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Guerlain Les Voyages Olfactifs 05 Paris-Shanghai fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Guerlain Les Voyages Olfactifs 05 Paris-Shanghai, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Les Voyages Olfactifs 05 Paris-Shanghai by Guerlain. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Les Voyages Olfactifs 05 Paris-Shanghai by Guerlain represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Guerlain Tonka Imperiale Guerlain Cuir Beluga Guerlain Mon Precieux Nectar Guerlain L'Heure de Nuit Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel Serge Lutens Chergui Guerlain Elixir Charnel Oriental Brulant Guerlain Elixir Charnel Gourmand Coquin Guerlain Spiritueuse Double Vanille Guerlain Angélique Noire Bond No 9 Chinatown Frederic Malle L'Eau d'Hiver Mona di Orio Les Nombres d`Or Vanille Guerlain Bois d'Armenie Serge Lutens Iris Silver Mist L`Artisan Parfumeur Timbuktu Guerlain Habit Rouge Tom Ford Noir de Noir Tauer Perfumes 08 Une Rose Chypree