Designers » F-H » Floral Fruity « Groups

Love is All Guerlain for women
dislike

tropical
Love is All Guerlain for women Pictures

Love is All was launched in 2005. The composition combines iris, mimosa and passion fruit. The top notes are of red fruits, joined by tropically sharp passion fruit, and followed by floral and fruity notes.

The nose behind this fragrance is Christophe Raynaud.

Passionfruit Pink Pepper Mandarin Orange

Mimosa iris Orange Blossom Freesia Neroli

Nutmeg Amber Musk Vanilla Woodsy Notes

The Spirit of Moonflower

Love is All Fragrance Reviews

FloridaMom
FloridaMom

So pretty, feminine and tropical, great for a night having dinner at the shore, or walking along the beach with your significant other.

kay0981
kay0981

Love is All is a lovely, uplifting scent, centered primarily around sweet yellow florals and tropical passionfruit. It's not really complex or sophisticated like many other Guerlain fragrances, but to me, its charm and beauty lay in its simplicity. It opens with clean, soapy freesia and juicy passionfruit, which create a pleasant fruity-floral aroma. The top notes fade away quite quickly, and the fragrance settles down into a sweet, powdery drydown of mimosa and musk, which is actually quite reminiscent of the classical Guerlain in its elegance and femininity.

I have many warm memories attached to this fragrance, as it was gifted to me by my better-half on my 21st birthday. And every time I spray it, I think back to that beautiful day! Love is All is carefree and happy; a romantic, modern creation by Guerlain, targeted at younger audiences. The bottle is gorgeous, and in a similar shape to Guerlain classics such as Mitsouko and La Petite Robe Noire. A wonderful addition to any spring or summer wardrobe!
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Chocobaby
Chocobaby

The opening is sweet with a burst of orange/citrus, then it becomes mimosa. A bit of powdery notes, but it stays fairy linear. In less than an hour, I can barely smell a trace. Quite disappointing from Guerlain. The Tiare Mimose has better longevity on my skin. This would probably work on a hot summer day when all you want is a tiny trace of a soft floral.

elenamihajlova
elenamihajlova

unique. not to sweet, not to fresh. little bit of cherry component that you will find in Insolence and some other Guerlain parfumes... lovely

gigiletta
gigiletta

pure mimosa.reminds me kenzo summer but this one is more powdery,it looks simple but on skin you can be feel guerlain quality.perfect for young women for spring and summer,too soft for winter.

1nov
1nov

I love it . It reminds me of Avon's In Bloom by Reese Witherspoon .

When I spritzed on Love Is All I smiled, as I could feel the quality straight away. I'm not a fruity-floral person, but when presented like this, it's hard not to like such a fragrance.

I was immediately captivated by it's fun, girlish charm and vivacity. The opening was a smooth and lively blend of sweet, pulpy orange and peppery berries. I could swear there was some watermelon in there too.

Mimosa really is the essential, sweet Spring-like floral and luckily Love Is All has it in abundance. The freesia creates a soapy and clean feel, which does quieten the fruity accords ever so slightly.

Love Is All is pleasantly tropical and girly all the way through to the drydown, and I am pleased to say that this fruity-floral lasts. The projection was also very impressive, and I managed to get a few compliments when testing it.

This is modern Guerlain, not necessarily the classic Guerlain that we all know. This limited edition really does appeal to the younger sector of consumers, however that's not to say that adult women won't enjoy wearing this too. I recommend.

Tigerlillian
Tigerlillian

I so wanted to write a negative review for Love Is All because during the first 20 minutes on my skin, I got an unexpected, weak, generic, floral fruity juice that not even Britney or Bieber would dare put in one of their bottles.

I thought Guerlain had sold out, trying to reach every corner of the market and that it should have left this attempt to the teen girly juice pros.

Initially, mimosa and freesia, with just a hint of differentiating interest from smooth, earthy nutmeg leading into the heart.

At this point I'm thinking Jil Sander Stylessence would have been more worthy of this label with its similar notes and high quality. Even Marc Jacobs Lola which has a similar feel has better delivery than this.

The advertising, also looks suspiciously like something from Escada and really wasn't compelling me at all.

Then, the drydown... oh....... Guerlain does live here after all! Soft, smooth, subtley powdery and incredibly close to the skin. I don't find Love Is All has much projection, and instead, it's a very intimate fragrance that gives the wearer a feeling of subdued elegance and joy. And yes, you can feel the quality if you wait long enough for it to surface.

Overall, really an atypical Guerlain and the opening just isn't that wonderful for me. Be patient though, as all good things come in time and the drydown is worth the wait.

But, if you're looking for a flat out youthful, floral, fruity, fresh perfume with good sillage, I think there are other houses out there like Harajuku, Jo Malone, Fresh or Pacifica that do this much better.

amber832
amber832

I used 2-3 bottles of this, too bad it was L/E so I cant find it anymore. This perfume is perfect for summer, light and refreshing, floral but not too simple...I dont quite agree that its childish but of course its not really appropriate for mature women either...

OlfractalInfemme
OlfractalInfemme

My experience of the perfume is quite different from the other reviewers. Foremost, while I am an admirer of Guerlains packaging, I have not traditionally been a fan of their heavy fragrances. I first tried a sample of the perfume, so I was not aware of any differences in packaging. Presentation goes a long way with perfume.

Close your eyes, however, and you instantly recognize this scent as a classic. It is fairly gentle, not much in the way of silage. Beyond the rose, it is at first quite fruity, orange blossom, a bit of strawberry, plum, passion fruit and mimosa. On the dry-down, it becomes quite sultry, musk and vanilla. It avoids being overly powdery, albeit somewhat narrowly. It's not a bold fragrance to grab attention but has a subtle beauty, the cherished kind appreciated when one knows, she is already loved. Great silage- throughout the day even when I am no longer conscious of it, it will waft up and make me go, wow, something smells fantastic. Then I realize, it's me!

It makes me think of warm summer afternoons laying in the straw-colored grass, watching the silver sparkle of dandelion tufts dance in the setting sun.

This fragrance has excellent longevity and silage. I put it on 10 hours ago and I was just sitting at my desk thinking, what is that delicious smell? It is Love Is All!

NNN
NNN

Smells like a little girl's makeup set.
Don't get me wrong, it's not that bad, but it is very girly, bubbly and childish.
Even though I'm not very fond of strong, femme fatale fragrances, this one is way too young even for me.
It's not terrible, but not my cup of tea.

Yana
Yana

I've read the previous comment...looks like another frag had been described. It's my favourite aroma for beginning of spring, very soft and powdery mimosa. Musk is not the best, but calm. It doesn't last long, not more than 3-4 hours, light and floral. It has the firm note of Guerlain. My husband likes it on me :)

Aeternitas
Aeternitas

Terrible Guerlain fragrance. It smells more like a body mist, not a perfume. Although it was obviously made to attract the younger, trendier crowd to Guerlain, more effort could have been put into this to make it better... less trendy, more Guerlain! It is your typical fruity floral. In fact, it's worse. It smells like dull, watery watermelon juice with a hint of pink pepper. That's it. It's a watery, boring mixture. For a 10 year old who wants their first designer perfume.

Love is All by Guerlain 3.85 out of 5 based on 84 ratings and 13 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Guerlain Love is All fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Guerlain Love is All, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Love is All by Guerlain. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Love is All by Guerlain represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.