Designers » F-H » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Mon Precious Nectar Fountain Imperiale Guerlain for women

Mon Precious Nectar Fountain Imperiale Guerlain for women
dislike

almond

A luxurious fragrant fountain created by Guerlain is presented as Mon Precious Nectar Fountain Imperiale, available in a limited number. This fountain with perfect design makes all your wishes come true. It is made of the highest quality crystal - Cristallerie du Val Saint Lambert from Belgium, with clear lines and sophisticated notes, decorated with honeycomb engraved on the stopper, emblem of Guerlain.

Fragrant composition of Precieux Nectar is composed of intoxicating fruity nuances with musky-floral rhapsody. The fragrant fountain contains 1 liter of perfume. This is a limited edition aiming at fans and collectors. Mon Precious Nectar Fountain Imperiale was launched in 2009.

Petitgrain Almond

Jasmine African Orange flower

Woodsy Notes Incense Vanille Musk

Guerlain L`Instant Magic Elixir

Mon Precious Nectar Fountain Imperiale Fragrance Reviews

Zito87
Zito87

If you like white floral fragrances, this is a must have! Very well balanced fragrance, clean, sweet and semi-gourmand with vanilla and almonds, done! I would buy because is the best white floral I've ever tried! 6-8 hours for longevity, projects well for 1-2 hours, but try before you buy, it's a little expensive (to me, worth each cents)!

elusivek
elusivek

I found my original review from 8/18/10 based on the original price - I know it's long but I thought it was interesting how an opinion changes based on price and availability.

Ok, being a $9000.00 a liter parfum and Guerlain, my expectations were high. Perhaps that’s unfair but it is what it is.

I was surprised by it. I expected a lot of heady rare florals like tuberose but that’s what would be expected, so they didn’t go that route. Instead they chose much lighter, brighter florals focusing mostly on the Jasmine. The particular combination of jasmine and orange blossom (neroli?) is almost ethereal.

Another aspect that surprised me is how soft it is. It’s a pure parfum and since it was my birthday, I used it liberally, more so than I would have any other time or with any other pure parfum. It was good that I did because it stays so close to the skin that it would have been wasted if I hadn’t.

Continuing the whole unexpected theme, I was the most surprised that this is a very linear parfum. One of the things I enjoy most about Guerlain’s offerings (at least the older ones) is how they take time to transform and can change into something completely different. Not so with Mon Precieux Nectar. The only difference is around the 4 hour mark, the woods and musk are more prominent.

Speaking of the woods and musk, the woods are not camphorus in any way, they don’t actually stand out, they just provide the pedestal for the floral to blossom in the sunshine. I don’t know if it’s because it’s white musk but I love that there are no powder notes to speak of until the very very end, and it’s so light it’s barely worth mentioning.

I would have hoped that it would last longer (it fades significantly by 3 hours and was undetectable by 6) but that was just wishful thinking on my part I suppose.

What makes Mon Precieux Nectar stand out is the purity of the jasmine and neroli. It’s stunning. I have a hard time comparing it because normally I don’t like a dominant floral note so I can’t say what it compares to. Perhaps what Estee Lauder Pleasures would aspire to be. As I said, I am not too familiar with florals so I can’t give a better comparison.

What also makes Mon Precieux Nectar have an impact on me is how it makes me feel. It’s happiness but a very specific type/time period. It’s pure but it’s not innocent or naïve. In fact, it’s the kind of peaceful happiness you can only experience after your heart has been broken, after you’ve suffered losses, after you’ve paid your dues and you’re in a place where you are at ease with yourself and can truly appreciate where you are, what you have, and are looking forward with a full heart and hope. It’s one of those moments where you’re so happy you swear your heart will burst and you want the moment to last forever.

I think its best suited for 30-40/45. I think younger will enjoy it but not be able to understand it. I think older will have a little bit different experience. I believe they will enjoy it too but it will be more nostalgic.

Obviously not a scent to be worn every day. To me it is a daytime spring scent and absolutely ideal to be worn on a wedding day.

Kterhark
Kterhark

Holy smokes this is good! Whoever has been rating this is spot on... it is first and foremost a luscious, rich vanilla flanked by a dominant almond. I am strongly reminded of the vintage Farnesiana opening.

I get little to no jasmine or orange flower; they are so discrete that they sink into the background. The incense is faint as well. Truly the show is all about vanilla and almond, and I couldn't be more pleased.

I'm hoping more people review this... anyone? It's really worth trying.

leahjoyce
leahjoyce

Mouth-watering good!

Mon Precious Nectar Fountain Imperiale by Guerlain 4.52 out of 5 based on 37 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Guerlain Mon Precious Nectar Fountain Imperiale fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Guerlain Mon Precious Nectar Fountain Imperiale, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Mon Precious Nectar Fountain Imperiale by Guerlain. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Mon Precious Nectar Fountain Imperiale by Guerlain represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.